More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SannaBra SannaBra

What's next?

Fan On Set

Gal's nerves were on fire.

How could they not be?! Today was the start of a week-long block of filming of an extended fight scene where Gal wouldn't have a scrap of cloth on her body. Patty had told her the scene was a reference to the ancient Greek practice of nude wrestling but Gal suspected it was just a thin excuse to get a lot of fanservice in the movie but whatever, it didn't matter in the long run. The cost of her dignity would be worth the career being the first big screen live action Wonder Woman would give her.

“Completely worth it,” Gal whispered to herself, standing in the far back of the set while one arm covered her breasts while her other hand stood guard over her bushy crotch.

She was supposed to have a robe but ‘mysteriously’ the robe had gotten lost somewhere in the wardrobe department, forcing Gal to stay exposed between takes. Not that any of the men or even any of the women on set minded.

“Gal!”

The actress turned her head to see one of the production assistants rushing towards her, an excited looking woman in sunglasses following behind her.

“Gal, I've been looking for you everywhere! What are you doing back here?” The assistant proclaimed and Gal fought the urge to say she was hiding.

“Anyway,” The assistant spoke again before Gal could speak a word. “This fine lady here is Dana.”

The assistant gestured to the sunglasses-wearing woman behind her, who gave an enthusiastic wave. Instinctively, Gal lifted her hand off her crotch and waved back before rushing it back into place with her cheeks blaring red.

“She won a radio contest to spend a week on set with you.” Fuck, Gal knew that radio contest was a thing but it had slipped from her mind as the stress over dreaded week fogged her mind. So of course this damn contest would rear its head around at the worst time possible.

“Oh my God!” Dana took the assistant’s explanation for her presence as a metaphorical letting go of the leash as she ran up to Gal wrapped her in a horribly awkward hug. “I'm such a huge fan! I loved you in Fast and the Furious!”

Dana quickly ended the hug and pulled her phone from her pocket, quickly handling it to the assistant.

“Quick! Take a picture of us!”

Dana quickly grabbed a hold of Gal’s arms and pulled them away from their designated spots, forcing one to sit casually at Gal’s side while Dana wrapped one behind her back and took position next to Gal, striking a photo worthy pose in the process.

Despite how much Gal wanted to throw her hands back over her breasts and pussy, she once again swallowed her pride and put her career first. She needed to look good and bending over backwards for fans was a good way to do that.

So Gal cracked a smile and thought about her future illustrious career as Dana’s phone flashed in the assistant’s hands.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)