More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr.M Mr.M

Who are you going to use your power on?

Family

It is never good to start something in an way. If you want to own someone's body, it is better to be from your family than for a neighbor or classmate. Let's say this is just a test drive. "So, who am I going to take the body from?" You speak calmly to yourself, after all you have already accepted the bizarre reality of the power of that ring. The options in your family are:

Juniper - She is your older sister, 24 years, black long hair, she also uses glasses but that's her charm. She is someone who always follows all the rules and always likes to dress appropriately, which is a shame because you know that her ass looks amazing, but she has only a B-size cup breasts. She is currently attending college but it would be amazing to take on her body and do inappropriate things.

Ashley - she is your younger sister, 18 years old, She has long black hair, C cup breasts and a nice ass. She's quite the bookworm and you two have always gotten along well. She is a Junior in your high school

Mary - Your 44-year-old mother who still looks amazingly beautiful if she wants to dress as some young lady even if she is just a housewife. Short black hair and D-size cups. What would it be like if you took on the body of the one who brought you into the world?

Jonathan - You don't necessarily need to become a woman since the fourth option is your father. Black hair and some slightly white hair, he spends a lot of time at work and he is 45 years old, but you've overheard your mother saying once how great and handsome he looks... and other things more private. Perhaps taking on the body of the patriarch of the house and obtaining the authority of an adult man can be interesting.

You notice when going to your room, all four of them were in the living room chatting some stuff and watching tv. You just need wait until the perfect oppotunity to hunt the person you intend to possess. Your target is...

Your sisters, Juniper or Ashley, Your mother, Mary, or Your father, Jonathan

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)