More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SilverSpectre006 SilverSpectre006

What happens in the next day?

Family breakfast

"Wake up sleepyhead, or you'll miss breakfast."

Nihja groaned and rubbed her eyes, curling up much to the amusement of her sister standing by her side. "Come on, NiNi. You know the others won't save any food for you if you sleep in." She huffed loudly before tossing her blankets aside, leaping out of bed. Her older sister giggled, "Come now, how could you be a lesser succubus and still sleep with clothes on?"

"Myen, please not now. Save the teasing for later just this once. Gods, my neck is killing me." She shook her head whilst her sister chuckled and watched. Myen was the second youngest of the five sisters, keeping her mothers caramel hair and being the second tallest of the girls too. Her body was slim and healthy, able to show her figure by a mere stretch. Her breasts remained on the smaller scale, perky nonetheless and still the kind most men would drool over. What they say is her best feature would be her ass, her sisters claim Myen has the cutest rear out of them all with the right curves and enough bounce in it that it would even drive ladies mad with lust. They've joked around before that had she not been their sister, they would take her in a heartbeat.

Of course, Myen like the rest of her sisters slept in the nude. It was odd why they do it, Nihja wouldn't know until her second puberty arrives. Perhaps its simply more comfortable, who knows. She knew that upon asking she would receive ridicule, so better to wait and see. "Your hair is a mess, you really need to fix yourself up if you are to catch a man's eye once your puberty hits. Or a woman's, those are fun too. Perhaps a bath would do you good?" She asked. Nihja scratched her hair and turned to face her sister, "Would i have enough time for that to still have breakfast?"

"Mmmm, maybe not. Yen is feeling much hungrier then usual, better to do so after eating."

"Then there is no time to waste." Nihja said before finding her pants left around the floor and stuffing them on. Myen smiled, her horns and tail being exposed to her before an idea hit Nihja. "Hey Myen, how come we don't have wings like other succubi do?" She blinked before giving the question some thought. "Huh... i don't know. But wings are overrated anyways, i wouldn't want to fly around when i could get a kind man to carry me instead hehe."

Nihja shook her head as her sister skipped away, before getting dressed up herself and heading down the hall to the dining table.

"Look who finally made it! Wakey wakey, sleepyhead." Her father chuckled as he kissed her head and presented her a chair to sit on, with some of her sisters saying their good mornings to her.

"Morning Nihja."

"Hey little sis."

"Good morning sissy!"

Nihja made her way to the one available seat left as her mother passed by and placed a plate of warm food in front of her. "Good morning, my little princess." She said while kissing her on the cheek. Nihja blushed as her sisters giggled at the display. "Morning mom, thanks for saving me a plate."

"Of course dear, the way your sisters are all eating i was worried there would be none left by the time you woke up." Aya made her way back to her seat next to Van, kissing him before beginning to eat herself. The family of seven continued eating breakfast together, the sound of clanking forks and chewing mouths being the only thing until some of the girls began to talk among each other.

Yen, the oldest sister looked over to Nihja and asked, "Hey Nihja, so have you been showing any signs of your thingy yet?" She frowned and sat back in her seat.

"Yen."

"No it's okay mom, I'm not teasing i just wanted to see if my sister has reached it yet. Have you?" Yen asked once again, the table being silent as everyone else waited for a response. Nihja sighed and shook her head. "No, not yet but like i don't even know how i will know when it happens."

All of her sisters giggled in unison. "Oh, you'll know." Mitzi, the second oldest said back. Her other sister nudged her in the arm before acknowledging her with a smile. "It's okay, Nihja. You know that you have us in case you have any questions. I would say it is different for a lot of women, for me I woke up with a headache and everything smelled funny."

"Thanks Sabine. Well, what about you Yen? You're the oldest... how was it when you had your second puberty?" Nihja asked her oldest sister. Yen calmly raised her hand as she chewed her food before swallowing. "Me? Well, i felt funny. Like my whole body felt extra... sensitive, i guess? It was weird, but i remember feeling all sorts of things, too hot, too cold, too rough or too soft, something like that. Nothing quite like Myen's coming though haha, that's for sure." Myen groaned as the other sisters chuckled too themselves.

"Now now, be kind to your sister girls. I'll have you know Myen's experience was much like mine when i turned." Aya said, getting everyones attention with Sabine asking, "Really?" She nodded. "Yes, in fact it was quite similar, i would say nearly identical, that for her i had no doubt she had come of age. Yes, it was very embarrassing for me too but the change strikes us all in different ways, i've known other succubi who have experienced much worse." She laughed softly at that remark with Van shaking his head and smiling. "But what Sabine says is true Nihja, you have us on your side. In fact girls, we all have each other and don't ever hesitate to ask for help if you need any."

"Thanks mommy." All the girls replied in near unison with a few nods and some smiles. Nihja took a moment to glance up and watch her family eat, they all looked so happy together. Her mother Aya was nearing the age of fourty, but still appeared to be in her late twenties. She left her hair flow naturally in its beautiful caramel color, complimenting her natural dark brown eyes when under the sunlight. Her bosom was neither too large nor too small, sitting comfortably at medium size perfect for a hand to cup. Her waist and thighs had grown wide with being a mother, but it only added to her ass in return. She has quite the rear end, but no man dared look whenever her husband Van was near. He was a lumberjack, and the heavy lifting of wood had treated him with strong arms and a healthy body. He was a family man, always putting his wife and children first as his priorities and his friends second.

As for her sisters, Yen is the oldest and tallest one with the nack to dress up in colorful dresses and garments as if every day she were going to a dance. She enjoyed looking pretty, her beauty was her priority and nature was too kind to her looks. Yen resembled Aya the most, carrying not just her eyes and hair but also her figure of a healthy build with a soft wide waist. Like her mother, she too would look after her sisters when mommy and daddy weren't present.

Mitzi was the smartest of the girls, being more empathetic and spending her free time in the village library collecting and reading books. History was one of her favorite subjects. She has her mothers hair but cut short, aling with dads eyes making quite the rare appearance. The rumor around the girls was that Mitzi had maybe been fooling around with the librarian worker, a young teen who began to connect with her on their shared preferences for books.

Sabine was the more outgoing of them, never being in the house after her chores were done until it was bedtime. She was quite popular and enjoyed hanging out with her group of friends out and about the village doing who knows what. Both her and Mitzi were thin and of the same medium height, with slightly smaller breasts then their mother. She would guess they were b cups while Aya and Yen were C sized.

Then was Myen, of all her sisters Myen was the closest one for Nihja and always supported her in every turn. After hitting her second puberty, Myen had grown closer with her friend Julie and started spending less time with Nihja. It hurt but she understood why it was that way, Myen began seeing things in a different manner and Nihja just wanted her sister to be happy, even if it meant she herself wasn't as much. Despite plenty of men looking her way, it seemed Myen only had eyes for Julie. She was the tallest of most of her sisters, second to Yen, and they agree she has the sexiest butt as her greatest appeal. Caramel hair and brown eyes too, but unlike Yen she didn't share the same figure as their mother and was more slim in the waist with a smaller bosom.

Then there was Nihja, the only redhead of the five and the shortest one who was yet to reach her second puberty.

'If only.' She thought to herself before taking another bite.

Once breakfast was done Aya walked around picking up the dishes and assigning each girl their chores for the day. "Sabine, you'll be sweeping out in the front. Don't let me catch you talking to those boys again, not until you're done okay?"

"But moooom-"

"No buts! The sooner you sweep, the more time you can have to chat with them. Oh and Nihja, i need you to help me hang up the clothes to dry."

"Okay mom."

Aya led the way out to the back of the house as Nihja carried with her the basket of wet clothes out to the clotheslines.

Van popped out from the back door. "Honey, princess, i'm heading off to work now okay?"

"Take care, my love." Aya said, kissing her husband goodbye.

"Miss you, daddy." Nihja added before kissing her dad on the cheek. A second later she regretted saying that once she recalled her mother calling him that last night. Ugh.

Aya waved to her husband until he was out of sight, drawing a deep breath before turning around to see her youngest girl hanging a blanket up to dry. She knew she had to address what happened last night, but she hadn't the best clue how to approach her.

She could confess to her in knowing she was there, watching them make love last night.

She could approach the subject carefully in a sort of mother/daughter talk and ask if she has any questions without directly asking about last night.

Or she could ignore the subject altogether and perhaps approach her daughter about it some other time.

What does Aya do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)