More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bullfox bullfox

What world do you want to create?

Family - Forbidden from Masturbation - Varies but Positive

Family

Any adult from your family. Mother. Sister. Sister-in-law. Even your third cousin's wife's niece.

Forbidden from Masturbation

You shouldn't masturbate! In fact, you shouldn't touch your dick at all - unless it's to take a piss. If you are feeling...pent up, you should let one of your relatives know. They'll be very helpful. Almost eager. Why?

It varies.
Your religious aunt? She thinks it's a sin to cum anywhere but inside a pussy.
Your liberated cousin? She thinks it's a big shame you jerk off instead of fucking a willing hole (like hers).
Your mother? She thinks you'll never get a girlfriend if you don't practice with a woman.
The usual.

Varies but Positive

"So much...Nephew, please tell me when you're feeling the Devil's temptation again. I'm always there for you."
"Little cuz is getting big, heh. This is much better than blowing your load inside a Kleenex, isn't it?"
"A-Adequate, my sweet son. Next lesson: anal."

It's a positive experience for everyone like rescuing a puppy or bird. One of the small acts that make the world better. Consequences? Nothing you need to worry about. No mad husbands, judging outsiders, or even blowback from pregnancies you cause. Preventing you from masturbating is the important thing. You can confess on live TV, and they'll ooh and ahh like your family made a big donation to charity.

That said, your actions aren't some unspoken secret. Some relatives like to show off. You know those types. New car, new house, new phone. Your prideful cousin may brag about relieving you seven times. But don't worry about it. Will you really complain about women boasting how they prevented you from masturbating by letting you fuck their bodies?

Which family member do you fuck first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)