More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

So, who and where are you and how did you get the contracts and debts?

Familly business

It's 2004, you're Michael Smith, you've worked in a lot of works field without finding your jam. You've kicked out your last girlfriend out last month, after you found her in your bed with your boss at the time. You're obviously still quite pissed off about it.

Your father passed away a little bit more than a week ago, you weren't really close to him, so it doesn't affect you much. And after his funeral, you learned that he left his place of work. You know that he was some kind of loan shark, lending money to peoples and collecting with a lot of interest. Now, that everything is settled with his funeral, you have decided to go see what he dropped on you as a last fuck you.

You park your Honda Civic in front of a building close to the Industrial part of the city. The place is surprising clean, it's a five floor building taking almost half the block. The office is in the penthouse according to your father's lawyer.

You sure were making quite some money, dad... No way I profit from people's misery though. At least I'm sure I'll get quite a lot of money from it when I'll sell it. You think.

You enter the building and cross the path of a girl dressed as sexy french maid, cleaning the furniture. She turns to you as you path and makes a greeting by bowing slightly, crossing her legs and lifting her dress in a very old fashion, which reveal part of her shaved crotch.

"Bonjour, monsieur." She tells you.

You nod politely as a reflex, too shocked by what you just saw to really react, and call the elevator. The girl comes back to her cleaning and the doors open. You go in and see her bend down to brush the base of the furniture, revealing her pussy and ass without shame, as the door closes.

What the fuck was that ?? Is she doing some fantasies of her or something ? That was mental ! She wasn't bad looking at all on top of that, her boyfriend is really lucky.

The elevator rises, but stops a the second floor, where a woman astonishingly beautiful comes in. She looks at you and smile, walking toward you, dressed all slutty with dyed hairs, and pass her hand on your cheek.

"Uh... can I help you ?" You ask, while thinking. Holly fuck ! What does she want ? I'm so hard right now ! Fuck !

"You look like your father. Will you take back the company ?" She says.

Your hard on stops pretty quick and anger takes in.

"I don't think so, never liked him, and his job seems awful." You tell her.

She takes back her hand and goes next to you as the elevator rise again.

"We'll see about that." She says.

The air turned heavy and you prefer to stay silent. She leaves at the fourth floor and you continue your way to the top. Finally, the doors open directly on a large office lightened by a lot of windows. A large desk is placed at the other side of the room, while a smaller one is just at the left of the exit of the elevator. Behind that second desk, a petite blonde with a bimbo look smiles at you.

"You're Mike, are you ? Welcome to Loan Life !" She tells you with excitement.

"Hi, you work for my father, I suppose..." You say, trying to stay professional.

Are all the women in here, beauties ?

"Yes ! I'm, Barbara Berry, you can, like, call me Barbie ! I'm your secretary !" She explains. "And here is Ginna Ashao, she's, like, the one who find the bad clients for you !"

The blonde girl shows, a black woman in the sofa on your right. Despite being quite fit and tall, probably around 6'5-6'6, she's also quite a beauty.

"Well... It's nice to meet you, but, I don't intent to take back the company. I just came to assess it, before selling it..." You explain.

The blonde rushes to you with a sad puppy look.

"Please, please, don't sell the company ! I like here ! It's so a great job !" She pleads.

"I'm sure you can find a better job than this ! You're taking advantage of the desperation of people !" You explain.

Not leaving the sofa, Ginna, who didn't even said hello talks with a warm but firm voice.

"You should check the contracts first, before saying that. People comes here, most of the time, for greed, and when they can't pay up, they flee their responsibility."

You look at the black woman, who seems to be angry, or maybe it's her natural expression, and then at the blonde, sad and all.

"Okay, I'll take a look..." You say.

"Yay !" Barbie shouts.

She then shows you the filling cabinets and you open them to look at the files.

So, what's this is all about...

You take one and look. This man wanted to impress a girl with a sports car. This woman hired a contract killer for her husband, so she could inherit his fortune. This other woman wanted to be a movie star... wait... that's Sandra Bullock ! It was about material things, but not necessary money, there was even some services. You don't know how your father pulled all this strings to get people have what they wanted, but clearly it wasn't life and situation.

And then, you saw a name... Veronika Dahl... your latest ex...

What did she asked ? Will you collect her debt ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)