More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fayd1 Fayd1

Who should he possess?

Faith - direct supervisor

John and his team are in a meeting that Faith was holding. As she was calling out the roles of everyone, she made sure to leave the most tedious part of the job to John

"John I need you to do two things for me, hang up all the flyers on each floor and take everyone's lunch order and remember, no mustard on my sandwich like last time. My whole day was ruined after that. You all are dismissed."

About 5 minutes later John was hanging up flyers, writing down people's lunch orders and the most important thing of all, he was looking for targets to possess.

John looked over to where Faith's office was and then it hit him. He could posses her which meant that he would be in a very high position in the office. Without wasting anymore time he quickly ejects his spirit out.

John makes sure that his body continues the work and floats over to Faith's office entering it. He finds her typing on her computer and floats behind her and phrases into her body. Everything goes black for a moment as John opens his eyes to see breasts sticking out from his chest.

"It works..." he says to himself in his new feminine voice, he then brings his hands to his breasts and start fondling them.

"You know Faith, sometimes you dress a little too conservatively" John says to himself as he unbuttons the top two buttons of his blouse, displaying a tad bit of cleavage. "That's better, now lets...."

What does John do next?

What does he do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)