More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What does he do next?

Screw with her image

You decide to take this opportunity as Faith and your power a little bit. Faith is your direct supervisor, but she is not that high up in the company considering how massive it is.

Despite this, you would not miss the opportunity to mess around a little. Sitting up from Faith's desk, you unlock her door and step out into the open floor.

There are other people, likely interns like you were, running around the floor and some other people scattered about. You decide it is best to walk to "your" team room, you would not want to go yelling at the wrong person.

The clacking of your heels reverberates through the halls as you walk down the floor to the team room, opening the door with Faith's small hands to the room just as John left it.

You walk in and put "your" hands on "your" hips. "Listen up!" you bark. "Someone stole my panties! I don't know how you did it, but I had panties on this morning, and now they are gone! I want every female working her to come show me her panties today! Another thing. No one is to use the furthers stall in the ladies room. It is mine. I can tell when someone else uses it because the seat taste different. I used the toilet earlier when I discovered my panties had been stolen, and when I licked the seat, I tasted someone else's ass! If I catch the person using my toilet, I'll rain down hell! If you don't come forward, I'll have but to call every woman in and lick your butt to see who the culprit is!"

You storm out and head back to Faith's office. You slide her panties off under her skirt and hide them in the back of one of her desk drawers. You then take down her hair and tease it up. You go through her purse until you find her make-up bag. You smear on another layer of lipstick then put the bag back. You sit in her chair and notice her cell phone. You unlocked it with her finger print. You open her text messages and see she was texting with a man named Marco. According to the texts, they had gone out on a date and had a nice time and were deciding where to go next.

You take a selfie making ducklips and send it to Marco. You then text for Faith. Would you like to come to my place? I'll cook dinner, and for dessert, you can cum in my mouth or frost my face with your cum! You add some hearts and an eggplant emoji. After the text goes through, you erase it, so Faith won't be able to see it.

More in Faith's body or leave her and see what happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)