More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fayd1 Fayd1

What does he do next?

Step outside and use his new authority to boss people around

You decide to take this opportunity as Faith and your power a little bit. Faith is your direct supervisor, but she is not that high up in the company considering how massive it is.

Despite this, you would not miss the opportunity to mess around a little. Sitting up from Faith's desk, you unlock her door and step out into the open floor.

There are other people, likely interns like you were, running around the floor and some other people scattered about. You decide it is best to walk to "your" team room, you would not want to go yelling at the wrong person.

The clacking of your heels reverberates through the halls as you walk down the floor to the team room, opening the door with Faith's small hands to the room just as John left it.

"What is this?!?" you say in Faith's booming voice as your former coworkers, now subordinates eyes dart back at you.

"I asked for your reports 2 hours ago!" you say in an upset tone, clearly startling everyone in the room.

"But Faith, you said the reports were due at the end of the day" Trevor stammers.

"No buts! Get them to me immediately, I will make sure my manager hears about this on your next review!"

Everyone quickly gets back to work clearly worried, except one Victoria, who continues to sit on her phone.

"Victoria! I am tired of you sitting on your phone all day! This is not fair to me or any of your group members! you snap.

Victoria looks evidently surprised at your sudden outburst at her of all people, but she goes along with it.

Closing the door with a loud thud, you walk back to your office, feeling somewhat elated that you are no longer the bottom of the pecking order.

You also notice a very slight warmth between your legs as you re-enter Faiths office. You grab the mirror on her desk and unzip her pencil skirt after locking the door. Noticing an evident wet spot on her panties.

"So that's why you are always snapping at us, you dirty bitch" you whisper in a sultry tone as your stolen fingers run up and down her aching pussy

Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)