More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by behka behka

Who does Nazia go after?

Face to Face with The Pirate

Nazia was dressed in civilian clothes so as not to raise suspicion. She was smartly dressed in a crisp cream coloured blouse tucked in dark blue trousers and a maroon blazer and her stylish dark blue hijab to go with the rest of her outfit. The hijab complimented Nazia’s body and personality. Growing up in a reasonably conservative background, she had a strict sense of right and wrong bordering on moralistic. She dressed conservatively, and her hijab created a distance between her and the rest of the police department who often saw her as uptight and stuck up.

As she was about to approach the large alleyway that led to a room with the safe, she saw a black figure move swiftly through one of the exits. She followed immediately to find herself on the rooftop. The Pirate was right in front of her, almost as if she had been expecting Nazia. It now dawned on Nazia that she wasn’t a step ahead of The Pirate, but rather the Pirate was a step ahead of her. Nazia quickly reached for her belt to grab her pistol and point towards the Pirate.

Detective up against CatBurglar, how does it go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)