More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shi Shanshan Shi Shanshan

What's next?

Eye of Destiny

Disclaimer: I don't own anything, all credits to their creator.

Time is a law that all things cannot escape.

Under the wash of time, everything will eventually wither, everything will cease to exist, and everything will be so meaningless.

A wisp of breeze floats, and the creatures existing in it float meaninglessly. There is no direction, just following the wind, but all this is like fate, awakening a person who should not belong to this world.

Wherever the wind blows, there is a world full of ice and snow. Snowy mountains and stormy winds are its background. This place naturally gives people a feeling of coldness. In this world of ice and snow, there are many houses, and among the houses there are several buildings that look very special.

Inside the house, a figure was kneeling on the ground. The wind was blowing her hair, and the hair flying in the wind was flying in the air like an elf.

This is a woman with long pale golden hair, a beautiful face, and a very sexy dress that perfectly outlines her extremely figure, but at this time she is a little weak. Sitting on the ground, his body became a little trembling, and there was a hint of uneasiness and fear in his eyes.

"This feeling...is the touch of flesh...what on earth...happened...?" I covered my head, my eyes were dizzy, and I couldn't figure out the situation for a moment.

"I remember... it seemed that when I was playing the game Genshin Impact... suddenly my eyes lit up... What on earth... happened...?"

The woman covered her head. The unfamiliar touch made the woman a little confused. She stroked along the touch. It was a very smooth feeling, a bit like hair.

When did I have hair like this?

The woman looked down in a hurry, and a huge thing appeared in front of her. The woman was stunned for a moment.

"This...this is me?!" The woman couldn't believe it, and everything in front of her was so surprising.

The hurried cry was only heard by me at this time, and it was a very familiar sound. It sounded like she had heard it somewhere, but for a while the woman couldn't think of where she had heard such a sound.

"Isn't it... impossible... it shouldn't be possible...?" The woman comforted herself, but everything in front of her was so real. "Is this a dream... If it's actually a dream, then there's nothing wrong with having a little fun, right? It's a dream anyway, right?"

When the woman thought about this, some perverted desire that had been suppressed deep in her heart finally began to explode. Everything in front of her was like a dream. In the past, the scene that she could only look up to and realize through fantasy now appeared in front of her in a real manner. Her hands were trembling as she looked towards the scene. Touching the unfamiliar thing on her chest, the woman's breathing began to become rapid.

Don't think too much. The two huge peaks in front of you have already fascinated women, so it's better to give it a try at this time.

The woman sped up her movements and pinched her breasts with both hands. It seemed that because she was too impatient the first time, she immediately squeezed her huge breasts and left some marks.

"Ah? ♡What does this feel like... This feeling... It's so strange. It's exactly the same as what was said on the Internet... A feeling of electric shock." The woman squinted her eyes slightly, seeming to be a little lost because of this special touch. .

"Ah♡~ What a strange feeling, such a strange feeling. Is this...a woman's body?"

I don't know if it was the touch at the beginning, but the woman's sexual desire was suddenly ignited. First, she rubbed her breasts back and forth with her hands, and soon her right hand began to attack the lace panties under the cheongsam below. Deep in her heart, The woman was already very excited.

"Down below, just the breasts feel like this, so what kind of touch is there down there? It's really... ♡ It makes me more and more excited..." The woman said with some lust, her hands were already Reaching under the cheongsam, between the underwear, the touch of the underwear made the woman more and more excited.

This is a woman's body, and as another soul in a woman's body, it is an adolescent man. He himself has a very strong curiosity about the opposite sex, whether it is the inner thoughts of the opposite sex or the parts that boys do not have. They are all very curious. One more thing, it may be related to some of my little hobbies, but these are not important anymore, maybe it is all just my fantasy.

Suddenly, a door in the distance suddenly opened. I was so frightened that my hand that originally wanted to pull off my underwear swung aside and put my body aside subconsciously. I also subconsciously looked towards the place where the door opened, but at this time I also felt it. Some warm liquid seemed to slowly flow out of his inner thigh.

When a person came in in front of me, I was stunned for a moment, and I looked distracted for a moment.

"Madam, how prepared are you for the task assigned to you?" the person came up and said.

His voice was cold and emotionless. He is short in stature and looks like a child with light blue hair. He is wearing clothes that look a bit like ancient costumes and a strange hat.

But these are not enough to shock me, because I know this person, and not just in general, because the person in front of me is a very familiar character in the game called Genshin Impact that I tested, and he is also an extremely dangerous character.

The Sixth Seat of the Eleven Executive Officers of the Fools, [Skirmishers].

I know a little bit about him, just because the time I was playing on my phone happened to be shortly after his appearance. The definition of this character is also very unique. The character is positioned as greedy, arrogant, and self-centered. He basically will not go into battle personally. He is also a coward, and he can always get out of trouble even if he is in trouble.

He is very dangerous!

Did he just call me [Ms.]? In other words, is this body at this moment actually the body of [Ms.], the executive officer of the Fools?

He just said something about the plan, that is to say, is he preparing for what task [Ms.] should be performing at this time? So how exactly did I become a lady?

A series of questions flashed through my mind in an instant, and at this moment I realized the seriousness of the matter. It seems that for some special reason... I accidentally entered the world of Genshin Impact... and became the executive officer [Ms.] of the Fools?

Is this a [lady's] body that is full of charm from top to bottom, fully displaying the unique sex appeal of a woman? When I was playing the game, the lady's first appearance really surprised me a lot. She has always been the object of my sexual desire. Every time I look at the lady's perfect figure in the CG and the two pairs of big weapons on her chest, I fantasize about it. After a lot of time, but now I have turned into the body of the woman who has always been having sex. I really don’t know what words to use to describe my mood.

"Ahem...that's natural..." I coughed to relieve the restlessness in my heart.

"There must be no mistakes in Her Majesty's plan. The time is almost up. Why don't you get started?!" The skirmisher had a straight face. Although he looked as innocent as a child, As someone who has played the plot of Genshin Impact, he is a huge threat.

"I have my own plan..." Before I could finish my words, I saw the stragglers looking at me with very strange eyes.

What does it mean?

I swallowed subconsciously. This action was naturally noticed by the skirmishers. Looking at his suspicious eyes, I secretly screamed, but at this time it seemed that I could no longer dispel his doubtful thoughts.

"Compared with catching the little hamster at home, I still care more about the chess sets collected in the house." Suddenly, I blurted out as if subconsciously.

After saying that, I didn't know if it was because of my subconscious mind, but I turned around with a arrogant look and walked directly out of the house. He didn't even look back and just left the skirmishers.

Listening to the sound of high-heeled shoes under your feet, there is a heavy feeling brought by the two peaks on the chest, a pair of slender and white jade legs exposed to the air, and a slight coolness on the lower body caused by the breeze. It feels like it's all so real.

"It seems that I have begun to be subtly affected by some of the habitual actions of women. Or maybe I have gradually started to look like a woman?" I said to myself.

After leaving the house, I naturally felt a little trance when I saw a world of ice and snow outside the house. This should be the so-called Solstice Country, right? Unfortunately, there is currently no news about Solstice Kingdom in the game, and as a time traveler, my biggest advantage should be my memory of this game.

The most important thing to figure out now is what point in the timeline of the world I am sitting in at this moment in the game. This is the most important thing.

Recalling what the skirmisher said just now, the executive officer's mission, and the skirmisher's words just now, if I guessed correctly, at this time I, no, I should say the lady, must be planning to go to Mondstadt to get Baba Thos's heart of god, right?

In other words, that strange traveler (yes, it’s me.) should have started to be in Mondstadt at this time...

"Then how should I act... As a person from another world, how did I come to this place..." This is what I care about most.

It seems that before I became a woman, I had this very long gap.

Looking at the beautiful scenery in the distance, I lowered my head slightly. The eye-catching twin peaks in front of me were smelling a special and charming fragrance. [Ms.]'s body is truly a beauty. It is impeccable and unparalleled in every aspect.

"Yes...I can achieve things that I couldn't achieve in that world in this place...if I can find a way to become a [lady]...whether it's the body of the gentle and considerate Captain Koto, the idol-like body Barbara, and even Liyue's Qingqing's body... aren't they mine?!" The lady showed a strange smile, it was an evil smile, but it was so charming.

"A woman's body... It's already so pleasurable just from the first touch... What will it feel like if you develop it more deeply? ♡Hmm?" I said to myself in a charming voice, The lady's voice alone is enough to make me horny.

"Hmm♡, it's such a perfect body... It feels like this just by touching the lower part... Ha♡..."

[Ms.] As she spoke, she slowly stroked her legs with one hand. The already moist lace panties became even more moist. There was a slightly cold feeling on her lower body, but her body was Burning with desire.

As if she couldn't bear it any longer, the lady pulled open her lace underwear, and the mystery was exposed to the air at this moment. It seemed that because of the excitement brought by the moment of exposure, a stream of heat immediately exploded. gushes out.

"Hmm♡!...Is this feeling...a woman's...orgasm...? It's so strange...my body has become so strange...the comfortable touch can reach such a level... Ha ha……"

[Ms.], the eighth seat of the Eleven Executive Officers, is currently in a place in the Solstice Kingdom near the vulva of her house, disheveled and playing with her body. As an executive officer, she is not only shameless , and even has a perverted thought, hoping that by accident, others will see her erotic appearance. How interesting will such a lustful [lady] be?

After an unknown amount of time, the exhausted [Ms.] lay on the ground. The clothes on her body could not cover up her proud figure. Her breasts were looming because of her cheongsam, and she Next to the high-heeled shoes on her right foot, a pair of black lace panties were also discarded casually. There seemed to be some kind of strange liquid on the small black panty.

"Hmm... what is this... the Eye of God...?" Looking at a very special-looking thing that appeared in front of me, I was a little surprised.

As a player, I naturally understand the role of the Eye of God. Only characters recognized by God can have the Eye of God. Once you have the Eye of God, you can exert the power of the elements. When the elements are full, they will shine. Different Eyes of God correspond to different elements, but the Eye of God in front of me looks very strange.

The elements collected by God's Eye include fire, water, wind, thunder, grass, ice, and rock. Each element corresponds to a special color, but the Eye of God in front of me looks uncomfortable. It is an extremely dark and gloomy gray color.

The lady should have the God's Eye of ice attribute, but the God's Eye in front of me does not look like the color of the ice attribute, which means that the God's Eye does not belong to the lady.

"Could it be that...this Eye of God...is not the lady's...but belongs to me?"

As if in response to my question, the eye of God exuding gray aura slowly floated in my direction. Finally it stopped in front of me, spinning on its own.

I hesitated to touch the weird Eye of God in front of me with my hand. In my impression of the game Genshin Impact, does the appearance of the Eye of God mean that I am recognized by God?

"What's the reason? Are there any other gods?" I said to myself using my lady's body.

Or maybe the reason why I can enter the lady's body is because of this weird eye of God in front of me?

I swallowed, and after a period of inner struggle, I decided to touch the Eye of God with my hand. The moment I lightly touched the Eye of God with my hand, the Eye of God in front of me seemed to be activated, and it was about to burrow into the palm of my hand.

"Ah?" I exclaimed, and the lady's charming voice echoed in the air. Even the skin that was a little tired from venting just now became a lot more rosy.

When that weird god's eye penetrated into the palm of my hand, it gave me the same pleasure as playing with the lady's body just now.

"Ah♡, this feeling... I can't help it... Ugh♡!"

The lady's face became a little confused. That is to say, the moment the Eye of God penetrated her body completely, the lady's lower body was already flooded. A large amount of love fluid overflowed at this moment, and the pleasure it brought only lasted a moment. She lost herself and completely became a woman in addiction and pleasure.

"Hmm♡..." A low moan came out unconsciously. The lady opened her mouth slightly, and her moist lips looked full of lust. She was even more charming at this moment. How can a woman with such beauty be in one place without any obstruction? Who can hold back such a lustful look in the open space?

The lady stretched out her right hand and inserted her middle finger into her lips. She used the tip of her luxurious tongue to absorb the middle finger in, and twitched it back and forth until the entire finger was completely wet with saliva, and the lady's face became rosy. Quite a few.

The air is filled with more of a breath of spring.

"There seems to be some extra information in my mind... Hmm♡..." The lady smiled evilly, and her left hand had completely extended two fingers into the mysterious zone. Every time she moved, A kind of spiritual stimulation.

"It turns out... this actually comes from the evil god of the outer sea... This ability... I didn't expect it to be like this... It's so interesting... Such an ability... I didn't expect that the abilities I saw in the past were real... Ahhh Ah...I'm really getting more and more excited..."

The lady smiled evilly. Her eyes were full of evil at this time. Coupled with her proud breasts and gorgeous dress, she looked as charming as a succubus.

"Then let's get started..."

————————Invincible dividing line (。ò ∀ ó。)————

"This is the church's specialist in charge of recycling the Sky Piano, Reverend Barbara." Qin said with a smile on her face.

"May the wind god protect you." Barbara said with her right hand on her chest.

"Although I may not be qualified to say this compared to the acting team leader...but I still want to thank you all for your efforts on Mond's behalf!" Barbara pouted her little mouth and said seriously.

"What the hell, you deserve the prize!" Meng Pai floated in the air, twisting his hands back and forth in front of him, looking modest. Next to Meng Pai, there was a blond girl with strange clothes and a figure. He's not tall, and he looks a little cute.

"So, have you brought the Sky Piano?" Barbara asked with gentle words. "The acting head's guarantee is not unlimited. The Cardinal has been urging you for a while..."

"Well... I did... I brought it, but... um... this... is a little bit..." Paimon hesitated, and it was obvious that she was a little nervous.

"Huh? Don't worry, we won't charge you rent. The church has always allocated funds specifically for worship." Barbara said with a puzzled look on her face.

The traveler looked at Barbara who looked confused, and then slowly took out a tattered-looking musical instrument from the side. It can be seen that there are many cracks on this musical instrument.

"Ah?! The Sky Piano!!!" Barbara's face turned pale when she saw the appearance of the Sky Piano, and she knelt on the ground as if she was exhausted, "Ha... Lord Barbatos... Barbara even Spending the rest of my life trying to atone for your sins... is not enough, right?"

Looking at the desolate Barbara, Wendy sighed slightly and said, "Forget it, give me the Sky Piano."

The moment the traveler handed the Sky Piano to Wendy, Wendy closed her eyes slightly, and the Sky Piano seemed to be activated in his hands. In a short moment, the dilapidated Sky Piano suddenly became A new look.

"Huh? Why...Sky Piano?" Barbara was overjoyed and ran over and hugged Sky Piano, her face full of excitement.

"Let me see..." Pamon said in surprise.

"No, no, I don't know how to fix it, but I can't let you touch it again!" Barbara looked at everyone warily, and then ran directly towards the church.

Looking at Barbara who had entered the church, Wendy turned to look at the travelers, Qin and Paimon, "Then let's run away quickly! After all, the illusion, ah no, magic I used to repair the Sky Piano was not Not 100% reliable (whispered)…”

"Ah?!" Amid everyone's surprise, Wendy ran out of the church with a look of joy on her face.

On the other side, Barbara had already entered the interior of the church. She hugged the Sky Piano tightly in her arms, her eyes filled with more joy. The return of the Sky Piano also allowed her to complete her mission. You can do better.

Barbara was trotting, and suddenly, a figure appeared in front of her. This figure looked a bit tall. The dress perfectly showed off her figure. A pair of slender legs were supported by black high-heeled shoes. There was a domineering look of a queen underneath, coupled with the twin breasts that made Barbara a little stunned at the sight of them, a pair of purple eyes were looking at her with strange eyes.

"Who are you? Why are you inside the church?!" Barbara asked. Although she tried her best to be dignified, she was still so cute.

"Oh~ Barbara, she is indeed the woman I like, her body is so cute..." The woman said with a smile, her voice was different from Barbara's gentleness, and it had a more fascinating feeling.

"What are you talking about?! Could it be that...you also want to snatch the Piano of the Sky?!" Barbara touched the magic book on her waist with her right hand. At the same time, the Eye of God on the magic book also appeared. Suddenly it shines slightly.

"Well!"

A cold hurricane rushed towards Barbara. Barbara subconsciously used her hands to block the frost blowing towards her. At this moment, the Eye of God on Barbara's waist shone brightly, and in an instant, A shield like water appeared on her body to protect her.

Barbara took this opportunity to jump back and distance herself from the woman in front of her.

At this time, Barbara was certain that the person in front of her was in danger. There were very few people in the entire Teyvat continent who could use the Eye of God. And the Eye of God used by the woman in front of her was of ice nature.

"Are you one of the fools?!" Barbara exclaimed.

"Haha, little sister, you guessed it right." The woman smiled.

"What do you want?! The Sky Piano is a token of the Wind God. Are you trying to rob it like this to openly start a war with Mondstadt?!" Barbara yelled angrily.

"Hey, sister Barbara, we didn't say we were going to snatch the Sky Piano..." The woman took a step forward, and the sound of her high heels in this empty space was extremely clear.

Barbara's face changed slightly, and suddenly a pair of hands appeared from behind her and pressed down both of Barbara's hands. Barbara exclaimed, but because of her petite body, she was directly pressed down by the opponent. on the ground. At the same time, an inconspicuous little black spot penetrated into the back of Barbara's neck from that hand.

"Why...Sister Victoria..." Barbara was stunned when she saw the person controlling her behind her.

The woman named Victoria was a nun at Mondstadt Cathedral, and she usually took good care of herself. Barbara never expected that Victoria would help such stupid people at this time.

"Are you asking me why? Sister Barbara... ugh, oh, of course I want to see your fearful expression..." Victoria smiled evilly, and at the same time, one hand began to ravage herself unscrupulously. The plump breasts on her chest.

At this time, the high-heeled shoes of the woman in the distance appeared on the side of Barbara's face on the ground. From this perspective, Barbara saw that the sexy woman's lower body was in a vacuum state.

"What are you going to do?" Barbara tried her best to speak in a calm tone, but at this time she was unable to resist.

"Didn't I say..." As Victoria said, her fingers began to slowly move up Barbara's calf. The moment she touched Barbara's white stockings, Victoria could see her swallowing unconsciously. Swallowed.

"We want to see your fearful expression...hehehehe..." the woman on the side answered.

Naturally, Barbara didn't understand what these two people meant, but she soon discovered that something was wrong, because she suddenly couldn't feel her legs.

Barbara's face froze, and Victoria seemed to understand Barbara's thoughts. She pulled Barbara's body up and turned it half a circle. At this time, Barbara finally realized the terrible thing that had happened to her. matter.

"My body...why...is like this..." Barbara made a trembling voice.

Her calves wrapped in white stockings seemed to be deflated and turned into something like skin, and this state continued.

"No, no, my body, no..." Barbara's face was a little pale. At this time, the skin had already reached her thighs, and she had completely lost control of her feet, and she was constantly frightened. Flooded into her heart.

"Do what I just said and take away the heart of God from Wendy, Barbatos." Victoria said to the charming woman beside her.

The woman smiled slightly, nodded, and then seemed to disappear out of thin air. A streak of frost passed by, and she had disappeared into Mondstadt's cathedral. Victoria was still looking at Barbara's fear with a satisfied look on her face. Scared, protective girl pity.

"Why is my body... Am I going to die? Lord Barbatos... Lord Cardinal... Sister... who can come and save me..." Barbara was still crying at this time, as if because of crying And her eyes were red from crying, and she looked really pitiful, which made people feel sympathy.

Victoria smiled and said, "Sister Barbara, you will not die, because I will become you, we will be together forever, and we will become the people who know each other best, hahahaha..."

After hearing this sentence, Barbara seemed to have really given up. She watched sluggishly as her body slowly melted until her entire body turned into an existence like a delicate work of art.

"Oops, I originally wanted to take your body away directly and then go get the Sky Piano in person, but I still want to control the plot, but the effect is not bad. Although I feel a little embarrassed to put on this nun's skin, but Not bad..." As Victoria said, her hands began to caress her lower abdomen dishonestly. Even her calves wearing black stockings were caressed crazily by Victoria for a long time before they were satisfied.

Victoria grabbed the delicate skin with some excitement, and her mouth revealed more joy and excitement. This was the body of Barbara that everyone loved. Both the taste and temperament are so lively and cute.

"Now, I'd better put on Barbara's skin first..." Victoria smiled slightly.

"Then, let's start with these lovely legs..."

Victoria moved her somewhat wrinkled calves, and then hurriedly took off Barbara's clothes completely. At this time, Barbara's young and delicate body also appeared in front of Victoria's eyes. At this moment, Victoria's eyes, which were originally fiery, suddenly became blank, and then another person's head came out from behind her. When this person came from When the man who had completely emerged from Victoria's body came out, you could see that he was a little thin, with a sallow face and thin muscles, and his whole body looked like a typical otaku.

However, none of these could conceal the lifting of the huge thing in his lower body. This was obviously the reaction a teenager should have. After all, facing a little loli's skin in front of him, his endless fantasies had already made him unable to hold back. .

"Barbara, I really want to be you soon..." The young man exhaled hot breath from his mouth, then grabbed Barbara's skin and started wearing it.

"Oh, oh, oh, Barbara's legs are really small, and they are so cute, but... they will soon be mine, hehehe..." At this time, the boy's legs were completely covered by Barbara's The calf is wrapped, like an extremely comfortable piece of clothing.

Soon, when Barbara's hand was completely in the boy's hand, the boy smiled evilly and kept stroking the lovely pastor Barbara's belly that had just been pierced on his belly with his hand.

"Ah ♡ so sensitive... Although it is not as comfortable as a lady's body, but because of me, the stimulation caused by this pure body being desecrated by me is so wonderful!"

After playing with it, the boy looked at the thing with light golden hair hanging around his neck. That was Barbara's head. Once he put it on, the boy would completely become Barbara, the one of himself. yy long time Barbara.

Without thinking much, the young man took a deep breath and put Barbara's head in. First he felt the temporary blindness before, and then he felt the discomfort caused by the automatic adjustment of leather.

When she opened her eyes again, Barbara had a look of surprise on her face.

"It's such a petite body. Compared with my usual body, the lady's body vision is much smaller... It's really the vision of a child... But it's really interesting. I didn't expect that the Eye of God is real. It's actually real. It can turn the owner of the Eye of God into skin, hahahaha..." Barbara smiled softly with her hands on her hips.

"Barbara, come on! ♡~"

It seems that because of the influence of Pi, I said this sentence subconsciously. After saying it, I laughed even more. It seems that Barbara's memory has begun to affect me, and I have begun to become more and more like Barbara. .

"Then sister... I'll look for you soon. Before I look for you, I want my bad brother to touch my body well♡~Hmm♡"

————————

"What?! Such a thing happened?" Qin looked solemn.

"Yes, Wendy seems to have had something taken away by that idiot executive named Madam..." Paimon said.

"Traveler... what do you think?" Qin looked at the girl with a calm face. At this time, she seemed to be blaming herself for what had just happened.

"I'm really embarrassed... to let you see me like this... ahem..." Wendy was half-lying on a big chair in the Knights of the West Wind. His breathing seemed a little dazed, and his face was also slightly swollen. pale.

"Lord Barbatos... why did the fools suddenly attack you?" Qin obviously guessed something.

"Ahem... Although I'm not happy about it, what she took away was a source of energy that belonged to me, the Heart of God." Wendy said with a bitter smile.

"I really didn't expect that people from the Fools would actually start to have such a plan... No... I think this matter is getting more and more wrong... I should have investigated the purpose of the Fools earlier..." Qin frowned, looking a little impatient. .

"How about...it doesn't matter, right?" Next to Wendy, the lovely nun Barbara was working hard to use the power of the Eye of God to treat Wendy's injuries, but soon Barbara discovered that regardless of No matter how she treated herself, Wendy was still so weak.

"Singer, what's going to happen to you?" Paimon floated in front of Wendy, and it was obvious that she was very worried about Wendy.

"It's okay... Ahem, I'm not someone who gets knocked down so easily..." Wendy said stubbornly, and then she looked at Barbara aside, with an imperceptible solemnity flashing across her face.

"What should we do..." Qin walked around impatiently, her light blond hair fluttering as she moved. Qin's serious look really attracted Barbara's attention.

Barbara's weird smile flashed across her lips, and then she turned back into the gentle praying priest.

"Oops? Why is our Qin so impatient today?" At this moment, a charming voice came from the door.

Everyone looked toward the door and saw a woman wearing a purple dress, black stockings on her slender legs, and sexy high heels that made her look very feminine. Her breasts are very big, but they are still slightly inferior compared to women. If she is given more time, they may develop more perfectly. She tied her hair up casually and leaned to the side, wearing a tall purple hat on her head, the style of the hat was like that of a witch.

"Lisa?" Qin looked a little surprised when she saw the woman in front of her, and quickly stepped forward to greet her.

"So Qin, can you tell me what happened?" Lisa smiled lightly. Her voice was neither happy nor sad, but it did have some kind of magnetism.

Qin briefly talked to Lisa about what had just happened. Lisa listened carefully, and her hands with noble gloves were placed on her chin, looking like she was thinking.

"Oh, that's it... I think what you're doing now, Qin, is right. It's stupid to accuse the Fools before you understand their actions. After all, we still don't have any evidence to prove such a move. Those who did this are fools." Lisa said.

"Well..." Qin also nodded and turned to look at the travelers and Wendy, "Sir Barbatos, we should investigate the movements of the Fools next and understand their ultimate purpose. have a rest."

"I'll leave it to you, I don't really want to get involved in anything anyway..." Wendy said with a relaxed smile.

"Traveler, the same is true for you. The sudden situation this time must have caused you a lot of injuries, right? There should be nothing going on in the Knights during this period. You should also take a good rest." Qin continued.

But when Qin finished saying this, she saw that the traveler's eyes were full of passion. Qin was a little helpless and refused to give up even though she looked away from the traveler.

At this moment, Lisa lifted her hair and looked at the traveler with a smile on her face, "My dear, in the past few days, several customers have borrowed books and failed to return them before the return date. Can you go with me?"

The traveler looked at Qin hesitantly and then at Lisa.

"Traveler, there is still relatively little progress with the Fools. How about we go with Lisa first." Pamon floated up to the traveler and said.

The traveler hesitated for a moment and walked towards Lisa's direction.

"That's right, little cutie, hurry up, it's almost afternoon tea time. For a lady, life without afternoon tea is unbearable~" Lisa smiled faintly.

One person left just like that. Obviously, everyone wouldn't be together for too long. After all, they all had things to do. Qin sighed slightly and turned to look out the window, looking a little anxious.

She answered again, and then she noticed that there was only one person left in the room, and that was Barbara.

"What's wrong, Barbara?" Qin asked softly.

"Um... Acting Captain, I have something... I want to talk to you alone..." Barbara looked a little shy and her voice was very low.

"It's okay, just say it." Qin's smile was really gentle, making people feel at ease.

"Sister...is that bard really Lord Barbatos?" Barbara asked with wide eyes.

"...Yes." Qin hesitated for a moment before telling Barbara the truth.

"I really didn't expect...I actually met Lord Barbatos...but it seems to be different from what I imagined..." Barbara muttered.

"Barbara, do you have anything else to do?" Qin smiled.

"Oh? By the way, I almost forgot an important thing!" Barbara patted her head.

"Oh? What important thing does our Barbara have?" Qin asked curiously.

Barbara smiled and said nothing, and walked towards Qin in small steps. Although Qin was a little confused, she didn't care about anything. Seeing Barbara slowly walking towards him, everything seemed so normal. Is this little guy going to start acting coquettishly towards me again? Are you always so coquettish no matter how old you are?

"Um?!"

Barbara's palm suddenly hit Qin's abdomen, and the slight vibration made Qin confused. Qin was just about to ask Barbara why she slapped her abdomen, but suddenly her vision went dark and she lost consciousness.

In just a few seconds, that elegant and dignified acting leader, Qin. As if she had turned into a piece of clothing, her body fell softly to the ground, and her body also became extremely shriveled at this time. Barbara on the side seemed to have already talked about Qin becoming like this, and the corner of her mouth showed a smile full of success.

"Oh, oh, oh, really, I almost lost myself just now because I took on Barbara's personality, but fortunately, I thought of some lewd things before I realized my existence. Barbara has the body of my brother in her body." Barra smiled faintly.

"Although this ability is not as exciting as turning Barbara into skin, it directly turns a God's Eye holder into skin. It seems that whenever this ability is used to turn a human into skin, there will be a corresponding reaction. Your skills will also improve..." Barbara stretched out her little finger and licked her finger with the tip of her tongue, "Well... this is indeed Barbara's body, even the body fluids have a faint fragrance. Yeah♡~"

"Okay, there are still important things to deal with now. Sister, I also want to taste your body♡ Compared with pure girls, slightly mature women seem to be a good choice~"

Barbara held her body with both hands and said with a pitiful expression, "Barbara-chan, I'm leaving your body... I really can't bear to part with you. I haven't tasted your body yet... It's just a while." Just let me become your sister and serve you well♡”

After Barbara finished speaking, her body suddenly stiffened, and then a weak man's figure appeared behind her. The man was obviously a little unhappy when he saw her body, and quickly walked to the side of the feminine leather item. . The man glanced at it with an evil smile, then directly picked up the leather item and put it on himself.

This time his movements seemed to be more skillful. In less than half a minute, the gentle and dignified Captain Qin once again appeared in the West Wind Knights. However, compared to the gentle Qin before, this time Qin looked more like He has become a different person. He seems to be deliberately highlighting the mysterious deep groove on his chest caused by the squeeze of the perfectly curved breasts.

Qin has become more feminine, a kind of sexy that makes people horny.

"Ara, is this Lady Qin's body? I just thought she had a great figure while playing games. I didn't expect her to be so perfect. I'm a little jealous... Oh my, how can someone be jealous of me?" Qin laughed. While holding on, his hands were caressing his body dishonestly. Every time he got a new body, curiosity always drove the inner animality of the boy inside Qin.

"These legs... are really slender... such thin legs... such a thin waist... Oh my, these two sisters are so perfect..." Qin was dishonestly stroking the mysterious spot on her crotch at this time. Although there was a thin pair of breeches on the area, it was already vaguely wet.

"I forgot what I wanted to do as soon as I started playing... So..." Qin shook her head, put her hands behind her waist, and walked to Barbara who had turned into a leather creature at her feet. Qin Xie saw With a charming smile, she tapped her right index finger, and a tiny light suddenly appeared in the air. This light quickly flew into Barbara's body. Slowly, the originally dry Barbara seemed to be filled with something. It actually started to become a little fuller.

"Um……"

Barbara covered her head, looking very sleepy. Qin suddenly hugged Barbara's body, put her hand on Barbara's forehead, and asked with a worried look, "Are you okay? ?Barbara, why did you faint suddenly? What happened? "

"Sister...sister...?" Barbara looked a little dazed, her eyes almost closed, as if just squinting her eyes was very tiring.

"Barbara?" The piano player placed her hand on Barbara's face with a worried look on her face.

"Huh? Sister... why is Barbara here... I remember that I was going to escort the Sky Piano..." Barbara covered her head, looking in pain.

"Barbara..."

"I can't remember anything...my head hurts..."

"younger sister!"

Qin shouted loudly, and only then did Barbara look seriously at Qin in front of her, the sister she admired. But the strange thing is that Qin looked at him strangely, which made Barbara a little confused. Qin put one hand on her chin, looking like she was thinking.

"Sister?" Barbara stood up slowly at this time, but it could still be seen that she was very weak.

Suddenly, a crisp sound echoed in the air, and Barbara's originally bright eyes instantly became blank and dull. When Qin walked up to Barbara with a wicked smile on her face, she pressed Barbara's little mouth with one hand, making Barbara's little mouth protrude like that, making her cute.

Qin exhaled, and Barbara, who was originally calm, suddenly became alert, but the strange thing was that her pupils seemed to change into a shape similar to a heart.

"Ah? Sister?" Barbara looked at Qin with loving eyes, hugged Qin's body, and tried her best to rub her face against Qin's plump and beautiful breasts.

"Okay, okay, why is Barbara so clingy today?" Qin began to grab Barbara's buttocks wrapped in white stockings with both hands.

"Sister, don't you like Barbara like this? Has sister begun to hate Barbara like this?" Barbara stared with big eyes, looking aggrieved.

"Such a lovely sister..." Qin said, her fingertips suddenly moved up.

"Hmm♡?!" Barbara was unprepared for Qin's sudden attack, and her body reacted unconsciously. The girl's low voice sounded so pleasant, and Qin was also agitated by her atmosphere. A lot.

"It seems that the desires collected by the Eye of God need to be injected into it, which is equivalent to creating a puppet. In addition to being loyal to me, it is basically my own personality and habits." Qin narrowed her eyes slightly.

"Hey, Barbara, my sister feels a little uncomfortable in this place. Can you help her take a look?" Qin smiled, and Barbara looked at her sister's field of vision, her face slightly red.

"Barbara is a good boy!" Barbara knelt on Qin's crotch, and carefully began to pull open the breeches that were close to Qin's body. The white breeches were outlined, and a vague outline appeared.

"Sister, you are so horny, you are not wearing underwear." Barbara's face was flushed, but she had already started to massage Qin's mysterious place with the tip of her tongue.

"Hmm♡...This feeling...is much more comfortable than Barbara's body♡"

"Eh? Sister, there seems to be something strange here?" Barbara suddenly stopped moving, and looked up at Qin who was still addicted to pleasure.

Although Qin was a little angry that Barbara suddenly stopped, she couldn't help but look at the charming girl in front of her. Qin looked at his place that was already like a flood. There seemed to be a small thing standing out in the mysterious place, which seemed so unconventional.

Seeing this thing, Qin's already somewhat confused eyes suddenly froze, and the corners of her mouth unconsciously raised a bit.

"Oh, it's all Barbara's fault. My sister is so comfortable. The things wrapped up by my little sister also want to come out and breathe♡" Qin touched Barbara's soft hair with her hands, her eyes full of doting. Affection.

"Ah? What should Barbara do? Sister?" Barbara looked at the sister she had always trusted in a panic like a child who had done something wrong.

"Sister feels so swollen down there now. I really want Barbara's sweet spot to be wrapped around my sister's little brother." Qin moved her hands back and forth on her lower body. Suddenly, a huge thing suddenly came out of Qin's lower body. The inside of her little sister exploded. When this huge thing appeared, even Qin was a little surprised.

"Is this... a man's thing? Onee-sama actually has such a thing♡" Barbara stared at her heart-shaped pupils, looking like a madman.

"So Barbara, are you willing to let your sister's little brother enter your body, caress you, and make you feel comfortable?" Qin said softly.

"Being with my sister is my greatest encouragement. Sister, please treat Barbara's body gently♡" Barbara just wanted to take off her white pantyhose wrapping her feet at this time, Qin But he grabbed Barbara's hand and shook his head.

"Sister prefers to see Barbara wearing stockings." Qin smiled, and then began to tear off Barbara's white pantyhose with her hands, and only the girl's white pantyhose appeared in the torn place. Small, snug fit.

It seemed that because of her special Taoist habit, Barbara had already placed one hand on the desk of the acting leader of the Knights of the West Wind. Qin seemed to be unable to bear the growing growth of her lower body, so she used Qin's delicate fingers to adjust the little brother. The direction is directly towards Huanglong.

"Ah?!♡" Barbara's whole body was shocked.

Qin also looked intoxicated. Just for the first time, she directly penetrated Barbara's once-in-a-lifetime membrane, and directly reached the deepest part of Barbara.

After experiencing the pleasure for the first time, Qin became more and more excited, and even took off the clothes on her chest. The breasts from the acting team leader were also exposed to the air at this time.

"Barbara, it seems that my sister and you are a good match. It's just that she reached such a comfortable place the first time♡" Qin said while flipping Barbara's hair.

It seems that because it was the first time to go so deep, Barbara was a little confused in pain. However, after Qin started to move, the pain gradually turned into an indescribable numbness, and stretching her head began to become more and more painful. Sensitive, but this feeling drives Barbara's body to absorb it more and more instinctively.

"Sister-sama... I'm about to be spoiled♡ Ha... Ha...♡"

Barbara had a feeling of ecstasy, and the pleasure had made her give up thinking and wholeheartedly enjoy her happiness, a kind of pleasure brought by the body's instinct.

"Barbara ♡ sister feels like she's about to come out ♡" Qin gasped. Compared to Barbara, she was enjoying this special pleasure, using a woman's body to violate another woman, not to mention two people. As sisters who love each other, the excitement brought by such has already made her so excited that she could be considered dead (don't take this description too seriously).

"Huh?!♡"

The two women gasped in unison, as if they had a telepathic connection, and even the happiness that arrived at the same time was synchronized. Barbara lay weakly on the table, her buttocks also had a lot of white liquid, and Qin beside her also leaned back, looking exhausted.

"Ha... ha... It seems that I was too anxious and used too much , and my physical strength was almost exhausted... I didn't expect Barbara's pussy to be so comfortable..." Qin pressed her forehead with her arm, recalling what she had just said. However, she didn't know that her breasts were soaked by Barbara's love juice just now.

Suddenly, there was a rush of running sounds at the door, but Qin was still addicted to the pleasure and didn't notice it for a while, until the other party suddenly pushed the door open and shouted a mantra that Qin often heard.

"Scout Knight Amber comes to report!"

"well?"

The girl with a shocked face at this time was obviously stunned by the scene in front of her.

One was a girl lying on the head's table with a exhausted look on her face. Her buttocks seemed to be shaking a little. Her face looked so intoxicated, and her undeveloped breasts were pressed against the table by her petite body. Behind the girl, the rather mature woman's breasts were unreservedly exposed to the air, and her chest heaved back and forth due to her heavy breathing.

One is Barbara, who is loved by everyone in Mondstadt and shines like a star. The other one was the gentle and powerful knight leader that he had admired for a long time and had always regarded as his role model and his guide, but he was dressed like this at this time.

"Regiment...leader?" Amber was still in a state of shock.

Qin looked at this girl at this time and didn't know what to do, but after thinking about it, this key figure in the game's decryption, although not very lethal, still has a good figure. Besides, this young girl seems to have a pretty body. Attract interesting ones.

"Hey!" The piano player had quick eyesight and launched an attack on Amber in an instant. Qin's palm had emitted a very fast light in an instant. Amber was hit by this light without any warning. Soon, a delicate picture appeared. The human skin fell in front of the leader's door.

Qin took a deep breath and quickly closed the door to the room, and Barbara came to the side of the human skin at this time.

"What should we do now... Obviously the ability of the Eye of God at this time can only give personality to one piece of human skin, but it will obviously not be possible to add another one in the future..." Qin looked at the skin on the ground with obvious hesitation.

After all, her appearance just now was seen by Amber, and if Amber could not be controlled and recovered directly, Amber would still retain the memory of just now, and she would still be exposed at that time.

"Should we give up Qin's body? But as the leader of the Knights of the West Wind, obviously there is a greater chance of contacting envoys from other countries..." Qin narrowed her eyes slightly and muttered to herself.

Suddenly, within Qin's body, a slightly shiny thing suddenly emerged from the deep groove in Qin's twin peaks. Then the Eye of God lit up on Qin's body. Qin subconsciously blocked her face with her hands. Avoid that dazzling light.

But soon Qin found that something seemed to be taken away from her body. She couldn't tell what the specific feeling was, but it was like a feeling of emptiness. She seemed to be missing something in her body.

Just when Qin was suddenly thinking wildly, a figure suddenly appeared, and this figure grabbed Qin's arm that was blocking her eyes. Qin immediately looked over and didn't expect it to be Amber.

The unknown feeling is really unsettling. Qin is sure that she did not order Barbara to put on Amber's skin, and Barbara is also standing aside at this time, seeming to look at this moment with the same surprised eyes. Amber had a smile on her face and her hands on her hips.

"Who are you?!" Qin snorted coldly.

"Me? I'm you." Amber smiled, and at the same time began to knead her breasts with one hand.

"...You said you are me, so can I understand...you are my clone...?" Qin carefully observed Amber's state at this time, and she really looked like the same person. It should be said More like a person who has the same strong desires as himself.

You know, even if you give Barbara's skin a personality, Barbara is still a little stiff. But the Amber in front of you obviously does not have such a situation. She is too smooth, and she still likes to rub her breasts. It's simply It's like his own shadow, even the xp feels very similar.

"...Well...what can we understand? The light just now separated your and my main consciousness because of the Eye of God. It is equivalent to your and my soul being cut in half, and Qin and Amber were placed respectively. "Inside the body, but in Amber's body I only have a soul, while in Qin you have a complete body and half a soul." Amber explained, at this time she had already started to stroke her brown hair with her hands. Long hair and a red scarf on her head.

"That is to say..." Qin narrowed her eyes slightly, as if she thought of something.

"Yes, you can split your soul and put it into the body that has been turned into skin. But unfortunately, you can only split it into two parts at the moment. If you split it again, you will be too powerful because of the soul. Weak and suppressed by the consciousness of the original owner of the leather object, although you can influence the behavior of some of the leather objects to some extent, you will no longer be in a dominant position." Amber raised her feet wearing white boots. , the hand wearing a small glove has also begun to rub back and forth towards his shorts, and he moans unconsciously from the corner of his mouth.

"Then... let's call you Amber. Next, at the current time point, it is too early to go to Liyue. We should stabilize the current situation." Qin walked behind Amber, holding her hands gently He pressed on Amber's shoulders and rubbed them gently.

"Indeed... because of you... No, Qin, after you put on Barbara, you directly left Wendy behind and went to the Zephyr Knight camp together, which directly led to some changes in the story line... It seems that as long as If any of the movies goes astray, the plot will start to develop in a direction that is different from the game. This is not a good sign." Amber smiled and put his arms around Qin's neck. At this time, the two of them Their noses were completely touching each other. The faces of a gentle and dignified Qin and a hot-blooded girl were very close to each other at this time. As long as they got a little closer, their lips would almost touch each other.

"How about... we should enter this body temporarily, you can enjoy Amber's body first, and I will still be the leader of the knights?" Qin said with a evil smile.

"Haha...compared to Amber's body...I'm more interested in Barbara's body." Amber licked her delicate fingers with her fragrant tongue. For some reason, the wet feeling on her fingers gave her an inexplicable feeling. A sense of excitement.

"Of course you can. You are me and I am you. Although it sounds a little weird to say it, happiness alone is not as good as happiness among everyone. Actually, if you and I want to be a pair of good sisters...hehe, then Amber will be the one Puppet. That's fine. There is another variable in the Knights, which is the miner leader. Although his strength in the game is average, his brain is quite good. We still have to be careful," Qin said.

"Is it that guy named Kaiya? That's true. If you want to pay attention to his words, then Mr. Lu should also be careful. But it's a pity that since experiencing a woman's body, men can no longer be satisfied with the short-term pleasure. Me." Amber exhaled hot breath into Qin's ear, and this action made Qin, who was already tired, start to become more sensitive again.

"Ouch!?" Suddenly, Amber yelled. What she didn't expect was that her buttocks seemed to have been spanked by someone. There was a burning sensation in her buttocks that made Amber cry out.

Before Amber could react, Amber only felt her body being pushed down by someone. The girl's delicate body hit the ground and made a sound. Amber also made a more seductive sound because of the pain.

"Barbara?" Amber looked blankly at Barbara in front of her. At this time, Barbara felt a little strange. She lowered her head slightly, and her eyes were more dull.

Before Amber could speak again, Barbara suddenly raised her head, her eyes looked like those she had played with Qin before, and her pupils turned into the shape of hearts. At the same time, Barbara showed a very evil smile and took off her little bra. The leather shoes and white stockings stepped on Amber's hot pants with some .

In the past, Amber might not have reacted at all. At most, she was surprised by what Barbara did. But at this time, Amber already had the thoughts of a strange man in her body, but this kind of action had already made her fantasize. The mere act of the girl in white stockings stepping on her body was enough to make Amber climax.

"Huh!? Went...went! ♡"

Amber suddenly screamed, and a wet area appeared on her hot pants. Amber seemed to almost roll her eyes and stick out her tongue because her first orgasm was so comfortable.

"Oh, Miss Amber, I just gave Barbara, who is a puppet, an instruction to make you comfortable. I didn't expect you to go so quickly... It seems that Miss Amber's body is very good. Are you sensitive?♡" Qin stood aside and said with a smirk.

"What a bad boy... Ha... Ha..." Amber gasped. It was obvious that the pleasure brought by Amber's body was somewhat unexpected. Amber slowly got up, but her body was still shaky. "You are in good health. It's so comfortable... It seems Amber is also a little virgin... Hehe... Barbara is really too much, she actually let someone's body squirt out something like that..."

"Sister Amber, Barbara just wants you to feel comfortable. As a pastor, you have to resolve confusion for others♡." Barbara put her right hand on her chest.

"Amber is very angry!" Amber said and pushed Barbara down. Barbara didn't show any resistance after being pushed down again, but looked at Amber excitedly, looking forward to her next move. One move.

Amber glanced at Qin behind her, and Qin nodded to her. Amber turned to look at Barbara again. At this time, Barbara had big eyes, like a particularly clingy sister who could not help but make people want to caress her.

"Sister Amber, this body belongs to you~"

Listening to Barbara's childish voice, those cute big eyes, and such a petite body, Amber really understood why there was such a thing as a lolicon in her own world in the past, such a clingy sister. Anyone would love her, but the other of love is the taboo thought of "having sex with my sister." In the past world, things that could not be accomplished under moral constraints could not be accomplished in this world. So easy to do.

"Barbara, my sister likes you very much...Whether it's your body or your personality, I want everything about you...boo♡" Amber held Barbara's little face in her hands and spoke these sweet words directly. Just start kissing.

The contact between the lips of the two women at this moment was a brand new experience, a complex psychology, and the youthfulness broke out at this moment. They played with both bodies unscrupulously. From the reduction of clothes on Barbara's body piece by piece, Amber's bolder movements, the two women kissed passionately, playing with the most mysterious area of ​​​​the girl, coming from the body's instinct. The joy spread all over the body, and even in the end, Qin joined in the action.

The three girls played like this until they lost track of time, and it took a long time to finally end. At this time, the leader's room was already in a mess, and the air was filled with color.

When everything was over, everything was like the usual Knights of the West Wind, and Qin was still the gentle and virtuous leader. Amber is still the passionate detective knight who admires Qin, while Barbara on the side seems to have matured. After this baptism, the girl's temperament has gradually become more feminine.

"Then, Knight Amber, please keep everything in the future a secret~" Qin made a "shush" gesture.

"Amber promises to complete the mission!" Amber suddenly stood at attention and made a salute gesture towards Qin.

"Okay, okay, then, Knight Amber, you have to maintain your original life from now on. You are still Scout Knight Amber, and I am still the leader of the Knights of the West Wind." Qin smiled lightly.

"And me! As long as it's my and Qin's orders, you have to obey them." Barbara said with wide eyes.

"Of course!" Amber also made a salute gesture towards Barbara.

Seeing this girl like this, Qin and Barbara couldn't help but smile. However, even such a passionate fool can be cute and silly sometimes, although, she is no longer her now.

"Then, for the sake of peace in Mondstadt, Scout Knight Amber, go and complete your mission." Qin stretched out her hand, obviously being moved by the emotions of this passionate girl.

What he didn't expect was that after Amber heard Qin's cry, he opened the window and jumped out. Under Qin's surprised look, a pair of cyan wings appeared on Amber's back. It is a design left by the ancients, and it was not completed until more than ten years ago.

"It's the Wings of Wind...it's said that you need to pass a flight test before you can use it." Barbara smiled with wide eyes.

"Well..." Qin Brick looked at Barbara at this time, showing a gentle smile.

"But if I use the Wings of Wind, the scenery under my skirt will definitely be seen by many people, hehe♡" Barbara said with a silly smile on her face.

"Then, as the other me, let's enjoy our time in Mondstadt." Qin touched Barbara's thigh dishonestly, and the touch of the stockings on her hands was very important to Qin. enjoyment.

"Oh, sister, don't be like this, I'm a little wet down there~" Barbara's face was flushed, but she still looked like she was enjoying it.

"By the way, the Eye of God has given me new abilities. Of course, because of the relationship between you and me, you can also use the Eye of God in the future." Qin said with a smile.

"Wow, really? Thank you so much, sister. This is the best gift that sister has given to Barbara♡" Barbara hugged Qin, and she could see that she was very happy.

"Then before you go back to the cathedral and become the Barbara that everyone admires, how about we do it again?" Qin smiled.

"Yeah! ♡"

——————Dividing Line——————————

“Hmm ♡ towards the stars and the sea? Oops, I didn’t expect that Catherine’s body is also very interesting. ♡”

A woman smiled slightly. At this time, she was rubbing her crotch with her bare feet. That Mondstadt star-like existence, that lovely Barbara.

"Hmm... um♡" This feels good... Hehe... Catherine smiled evilly. Suddenly, as if she felt something, she stood up suddenly, adjusted her clothes a little, and made that standard What a receptionist of the Adventurers Association should look like.

"Towards the stars and the sea, welcome your arrival." Catherine narrowed her eyes slightly, because the person who appeared in front of the Adventurers Association in the distance was a very key figure.

"Excuse me, this stranger, what do you want?" Catherine said.

"I am Fischer, the Princess of Sin, the Ruler of Darkness. I came here because I want to join the Adventurers Association," the visitor was a blond girl, she was wearing a purple dress, with a perfect body Those slender thighs are also wearing black suspender stockings, which look very sexy and charming.

"I am the nightcrow who belongs to the princess, Oz." Next to the girl, a crow shining with purple light was standing next to the girl.

"Oh, so you are going to be adventurers?" Catherine asked.

"That's what I meant." The girl smiled slightly, looking a little arrogant.

"Then please sign these documents first. Only then...well♡, ahem, you can become a member of the Adventurers Association." Halfway through Catherine's words, her body suddenly shook, but she recovered quickly.

"Mortal, please be happy that this princess has given you permission." The girl smiled slightly.

"What the lady said...she will sign." Oz explained on the side.

After a short narration, the girl named Fischer in front of me completed the signature. After Catherine confirmed the relevant content, she nodded and put away the relevant documents.

"Welcome to the Adventurers Association, and I look forward to your future performance." Catherine said, with a mysterious smile on her lips. Under the reception counter of the Adventurers Association, an intoxicated Barbara was still silently watching Catherine. The pleasure brought by the constant friction of the bare feet on the mysterious area between her thighs.

-------Dividing line-----------

I have spent many days since I came to the world of Genshin Impact. If calculated based on the past world, I am afraid that more than ten days have passed.

Of course, these ten days of experience have allowed me to experience something I have never experienced before, the pleasure of a woman. For men, women's bodies are like , and once they come into contact with them, they are unable to extricate themselves.

This is not only due to genes that make us obsessed with courtship, but more importantly, the sense of conquest brought by having the ideal woman in our mind firmly grasped by us can satisfy the desires of some men. , and I am one of them.

There are different types of such conquests. One is physical conquest. Of course, this approach is like the process of falling in love and entering marriage, but the other is if you become the goddess you have always longed for. What will happen to your body?

As a senior player, I am obviously very fascinated by two-dimensional games, and the recently released game Genshin Impact deeply moved me.

This is especially true for some of the characters in it, such as the gentle Captain Qin, the lovely sister, the enthusiastic and cute Amber, the lovely and self-healing Barbara, and the little Kelly.

Every character here has touched my heart, and it also makes me secretly have a perverted thought, a possessiveness, and absolute love for these characters, even to the point of love (you know, I understand~ ) level.

When I came to this world, all the joy came with it, and what made me even more ecstatic was the favor from God, which allowed me to do something that went against common sense and take away the bodies of those goddesses!

Interesting, right? Excited? The person you dream of becomes one with you, her memory is like your memory, her character is your character, your thinking, your thoughts, her body can make exquisite movements, no matter how small Her erotic movements and her body are all under your control.

This is not only a sense of satisfaction of conquest, but also a kind of spiritual possession. She will never leave you, because you are the same person, and you have become your ideal look.

As the saying goes, the faces you think are good-looking are all on other people's faces, and all the delicious things are in other people's hands. So what would it be like to be the person you think is good-looking, the person you have in mind?

"Is it like this? Big brother♡"

At this time, in the Knights of the West Wind, a girl wearing a red skirt, blond hair, and cute clothes was sitting on the desk obediently, but her expression was so lustful, and her little hands were trying to Open up the deep secret place under your skirt, where a girl is shy.

"Well♡Although the child's body has not yet developed, the bad brother in the child's body has been affecting Keli, making Keli become erotic. It feels so comfortable down there♡"

This little blond girl is called Keli. You can say she is me, but not entirely me. It is just because of the mysterious Eye of God that I gained this ability.

This cute little dot had happily come to the West Wind Knights to look for Captain Qin, but what she didn't know was that at this time, the gentle and considerate Qin had been taken away by a person full of evil desires, and the little dot was still Being so clingy to Qin, the result was that this little body was taken away. At this time, her body was still controlled by others, and she experienced the unique pleasure of being a woman for the first time.

"Oh oh oh ♡ Little loli's body is so tall ♡ These days are so wonderful!" Keli made a girl's unique voice, which sounded like a protective desire for Keli.

"...Huh? It seems that the other me has already started to act♡ Hehe... It is really interesting. The main body can enjoy the body of any woman in this town every day, and can experience love and being loved every day. Happy..." Keli showed a sinister smile that should not exist at her age.

"Sister Qin gave her consciousness to me... Now I feel that my body is so interesting... That kind of excitement, I now feel that this body is a treasure given by God♡Hmm♡!" Keli said, He began to study his body carefully again.

——————————Dividing line——————

“Do you still dare to be so arrogant?” A charming voice came into Barbara’s ears, but at this time Barbara But he couldn't stick out his tongue, and the whites of his eyes rolled up, as if they were stimulated by something.

Turning his eyes, behind Barbara, a sexy woman was close to Barbara's body, and the two were in contact with each other. The woman behind Barbara has brown hair, a purple dress, a pair of slender legs wrapped in black stockings, and a pair of high heels that perfectly reflect her domineering style as a queen.

But what makes people feel uncomfortable is that for such a sexy beauty, a man's thing appears under her crotch. At this time, half of it has entered Barbara's body. This is why Barbara Reason for rolling your eyes.

Seeing that Barbara didn't answer, the woman's mouth slightly raised, her slender waist first eased back, and then she pushed hard. Barbara suddenly yelled and her face turned red.

"Ms. Lisa, Barbara knows she was wrong♡Ms. Lisa, please forgive Barbara...ah!♡" Barbara begged bitterly, with a few tears falling from her eyes, seemingly because of Lisa's collision. And it made her miserable.

"Haha... In the face of sexiness, cuteness is meaningless. So Barbara, as a role-playing reward for you, enjoy the kindness of a lady." Lisa smiled slightly, and then she moved her waist The speed also gradually became faster, and Barbara also followed Lisa's speed, and her moans became louder and more charming. This kind of sound that is unbearable for otakus is a tonic for people inside Lisa, making it Lisa worked harder to get the giant thing under her crotch closer to Barbara's little sister.

"Ah~ Sister Lisa... I know I was wrong♡... Ha... Ha..."

"You want to call me Lisa-sama, ba~ba~la~ah~"

"No...I'm very sorry...Lisa...ha...Lisa...sama...went ♡?!"

Looking at Barbara lying helplessly on the bookcase, Lisa touched her lips with the lace gloves made of black gauze. The faint salty smell coming from the lace gloves was the smell of the girl's bodily fluids.

“I really like this ability♡”

————————————

“What are you here for?”

In front of the bar counter, a man dressed in black looked at the careless person in front of him with a cold look. Hearing what the man in black said, the other party didn't feel any disgust at all. Instead, he walked to the bar counter with a smile on his face.

These two people are like two mirrors. The one with red hair and black clothes is like a guardian in the darkness. The white face looks artistic and beautiful. The other one has light blue hair, rather dark skin, and is wearing unique clothes. The most special thing is the eyepatch on his right eye.

"How about coming to visit an old friend..." the blue-haired man said with a smile.

"If you have nothing to do, please leave." The red-haired man replied coldly, as if he didn't particularly like the other person.

"Oh, don't be so heartless, let's have a glass of dandelion wine." The blue-haired man said with a bitter smile.

The red-haired man glanced at him, and then saw that he had quick hands and quick eyes. He quickly mixed a glass of dandelion wine, and he pushed the quilt on the table with great precision. When the wine glass crossed the table, it happened to stop at the blue-haired man. In front of him, the blue-haired man also looked at the wine in front of him with a look of surprise.

"Sure enough, the wine in your tavern is the best~" After taking the first sip, the blue-haired man began to praise.

"It's nothing, just drink and leave, Kaia." The red-haired man snorted coldly.

"Well... Speaking of which, there seems to be no movement among the Foolish People recently. Don't you have any ideas?" The man named Kaiya smiled slightly. At this time, he was staring at the wine glass in front of him. This light blue The scent of dandelions paired with the wine seemed to suit his taste.

"It's none of my business." The red-haired man lowered his head and wiped the wine glass in his hand. There were many complicated patterns carved on the wine glass. It was obvious that the wine glass was of high value.

"It's just that those guys from the Abyss Order seem to have some intentions towards Mondstadt recently. The Qiuqiu people's recent actions have become more and more frequent, and slimes have appeared outside Mondstadt more often... Look Kaimond is going to suffer again..." Kaia looked distressed, and then he drank the wine with the scent of dandelions in the glass in one gulp, "It's such a good wine~"

"Hmph..." The red-haired man snorted and said nothing.

"boom!"

Just when Kaia was still about to say something, the door of the tavern was suddenly opened. At this time, the two of them subconsciously looked at the door. What came in was a woman wearing armor, but her style seemed to be that of a maid, with silver hair. The headdress wears two eye-catching blood roses, and coupled with a slightly shy expression, it looks a bit petite and cute.

"Noelle? What are you doing here?" Kaiya was slightly surprised to see the girl's arrival. Obviously, in his impression, it was impossible for a woman named Noelle to appear in this place.

"Master Diluc, and Master Kaia, Captain Qin ordered me to discuss something with you two," Noelle said.

"Is it because I come to the pub after work?" Kaiya spread his hands and joked.

"Please invite two adults to go, this matter is very important." Noelle said with big eyes.

Diluc and Kaia looked at each other, nodded, and followed Noelle to the leader's room of the Knights of the West Wind. During this process, compared to Diluc's aloofness, Kaia seemed very enthusiastic. He kept asking Noelle about important things that Qin wanted to talk about, but Noelle always answered with a "I don't know."

After bringing Kaia and Diluc to the door of the knight leader, Noelle also performed the etiquette of a maid and slightly lowered her head and lifted the hem of her skirt.

As soon as he entered the door, Qin looked at the two of them with a smile on his face, "Are you here? Kaiya, and senior..."

"What is it? Captain?" Kaiya smiled.

"It's about... um♡ something about the Fools. Would you like to sit down and talk first?" Qin's face was slightly red, as if her thighs were rubbing back and forth unconsciously.

Diluc frowned, but obviously had no intention of sitting down, and crossed his arms.

"No, no, I'm just curious as to why the leader called us here..." Kaiya scratched the back of his head with one hand and laughed.

"That's it." Qin stretched out her hand, and suddenly something gray came out of her hand.

This thing looks very evil, just looking at it gives people a sinful feeling, which is chilling.

"What is this?!" Kaiya's face turned pale.

"The Eye of God... should be the Eye of God that does not belong to the Seven Gods... I remember that such evil power of God has not appeared among the Seven Gods... Qin, where did you get it from?" Diluc asked .

"This... just not long ago... this thing suddenly penetrated into my body, and my body became very strange... just like now..." Qin suddenly grabbed one of his own hands with one hand and went to With a pull, the plump breasts of the acting captain suddenly appeared in front of the two of them.

Even Kaia, who was usually calm, was stunned, let alone Diluc. The two of them stared blankly at Qin's lustful appearance, and for a moment they forgot what to do.

Qin looked a little intoxicated as she looked at the two people in a daze. She was obviously very happy that her body could make the two of them look like this. Qin's body was still very attractive to men.

"Senior...Kaia...this God's Eye has controlled my body...what should I do..." Qin looked frightened.

"...throw it away...throw it away quickly!" Diluc finally realized what he was doing. He rushed towards the piano and reached out to snatch the Eye of God from the piano hand, but between his fingertips and the Eye of God, The moment their eyes made contact, a black curtain completely enveloped the entire room.

Seemingly feeling the movement in the house, Noelle smiled mysteriously and opened the door. At this moment, he saw in front of the door a man wearing a black windbreaker and another man wearing slightly revealing clothes, with his chest muscles slightly showing. It seemed like both of them had passed out, but strangely, their bodies were starting to change.

Noelle looked into the distance. Qin, who was facing her and had begun to rub her breasts, looked at her angrily.

"Did it succeed?" Noelle asked.

"Take a look♡~" Qin made a seductive voice.

Noelle looked down at the two of them. Originally, both of them had good looks, especially Diluc's appearance, which can be regarded as the top appearance of the noble master. At this time, their bodies turned out to be because of the gray eye of god. The reason why they turned into two petite and exquisite girls? !

"This is the ability of the Eye of God. In terms of my world, it should be called effeminate, right?" Qin looked at Noelle in front of her and smiled happily.

"Then the biggest threat to Mondstadt is to train them well. Noelle, as the maid of the family, I allow you to train and train these two newcomers."

"Yes, Qin...sir."

——————————————————

"Traveller, you are here at the right time." Catherine said.

Looking at the slightly cute blond girl in front of me, I can feel that her strength has become much stronger during this period of time.

"Catherine, what happened?" Paimon asked. "Yes, something big has happened that requires the help of adventurers." Catherine said, "There is a very urgent task to entrust to you, traveler."

"There was a meteor shower last night. It covered a large area and both Mondstadt and Liyue were affected. The meteorites after landing contain strange power and can make those who come into contact fall into coma. The association believes that this is very dangerous. We hope you You can go investigate." Catherine said.

"Sounds very dangerous..." Paimon looked solemn.

"It is our duty to do so," the girl said.

"Then the situation is urgent. Travelers, we'd better go and have a look." Paimon urged.

"Please wait a moment, for safety reasons... We will prepare a partner for you..." Before Catherine could finish her words, she saw a woman in purple walking next to the Adventurers Association.

"Catherine, a citizen of Youye Pure Land, could it be that you are chanting the honorable name of my princess devoutly?" the girl said with a haughty look.

"Ah, here it comes, traveler, this is Fischer, a senior member of the Adventurers Association. She will go with you to investigate the news about the meteorite." Catherine said.

After the conversation and acquaintance between the two women, the two left together. Looking at the two people leaving, Catherine turned her eyes and raised the corners of her mouth unconsciously.

"It seems that [Ms.'s] body will also start to be used. Mondstadt has completely controlled it, so Liyue also needs the lady's body to make it more convenient... After all, the lady's strength is also very strong... Then...before they finish dealing with the meteorite, let's get the bodies of some important people~" Catherine said to herself.

——————————————————

"Lord Ningguang... I have done what I arranged for me to do."

The woman gently pushed open the pavilion door made of jade wood. The door leaf was made of ancient and elegant rotten wood. At a glance, everything around her had an ancient atmosphere.

And inside the pavilion door, whether it is an exquisite table that can be seen upon entering, or many exquisite collections placed on the walls, this room all reflects the taste of its owner.

"Oh...oh? It's..." Sitting on a particularly exquisite stool in the room, Ning Guang showed a slight sense of nervousness.

This can't help but surprise the woman. She is a servant of Lord Ningguang. She helps Lord Ningguang deal with some important matters on weekdays. In her impression, Master Ningguang has always been a very calm woman, full of charm in her words and deeds.

It seems that she always gives people a feeling that they are destined to win, and always gives people a sense of stability. This is also the reason why women respect Liyue Seven Stars and Tianquan Star very much.

The "Seven Stars of Liyue" are in charge of the commercial operations of the entire Liyue Port, and their high position naturally attracts thousands of coveters. It is their consensus to be careful when sailing a ship that lasts for ten thousand years, and to show off in public is not their favorite style.

But the "Tianquan" star among the seven stars, Ningguang, is the only exception.

A powerful businessman in the eyes of enemies, a kind big sister in the eyes of children, a socialite at the Yujingtai banquet, and an unrivaled connoisseur in the world of sweets.

When it comes to Ningguang, everyone can talk freely, as if they know her well. However, the stories told by everyone are different, even far apart.

"Master Ningguang is a powerful person." There is only one thing in common among all the stories.

However, Master Ningguang seems to be a little strange today. Whether it is the obvious panic in his eyes or some inadvertent movements, it is all very strange.

"Lord Ningguang, is there something wrong?" the woman asked.

As soon as the woman finished speaking, she saw Ning Guang slowly standing up. The strange thing was that she seemed to be a little unsteady. The high heels on her slender legs seemed to restrict her walking, making her walk seem a bit uncoordinated. . But Master Ningguang kept staring at his slender legs, with a hint of pleasure on his lips.

"Hey, you've really worked hard these days." Ningguang said, her voice sounded a little different from usual. It seemed to have become more feminine than the cold words in the past.

"It is an honor for me to serve Lord Ningguang." The woman lowered her head and put her hands in front of her thighs. For the servant, she could not look at Lord Ningguang as an equal. This was disrespectful to Lord Ningguang.

"Oh, don't be so nervous."

When the woman heard Lord Ningguang's ambiguous voice, she could clearly feel a certain touch on her cheek. Only then did she realize that Lord Ningguang had put his face very close to her ear and whispered. , the hot breath coming from Lord Ningguang's red lips, and the touch of Lord Ningguang's silky white hair on the woman's skin, all made the woman feel that Lord Ningguang today was very strange.

"Sir...sir...? Oops?!" Before the woman could ask, she suddenly felt her buttocks being gently pinched by Lord Ningguang's hand. Although to the servants, no matter how Lord Ningguang treated her, she was indifferent. There shouldn't be any reaction, but how could Ningguang touch him like this on ordinary days.

Really... my body seems to be getting a little weird...

"Don't be so nervous, look up at me." After Master Ningguang's command-like words, the woman slowly raised her head. The next moment she saw a very idiotic face, Master Ningguang looked at The look on her face made the woman subconsciously think of the eyes of some old men in Liyue, as if they were peeping at her body.

"I think... we should be able to develop some feelings for each other. What do you think?" Ningguang said as he lifted the woman's chin with one hand, squinting his eyes slightly with an infatuated look. .

The woman was a little dazed for a moment, not only because of the strangeness of Lord Ningguang's words, but also because of Lord Ningguang's expression, I don't know how to describe it, that kind of surrendering momentum, that kind of convincing temperament that made the woman feel A little shy, a girlish shyness.

"adult……"

“Oops♡~”

Ning Guang had a smile on his face, but his hands dishonestly began to move the pair of proud breasts of the beauty in front of him. This kind of soft touch, this kind of perfect body, could not be found in the past.

"Ah~ Sir... Sir, please don't... Hmm♡..."

Less than a moment after the woman gasped, Ningguang suddenly struck out and kissed the woman directly with her red lips. There was a very unique kiss between the two women. The woman subconsciously wanted to resist, but Ningguang's hand suddenly exerted , and the stimulation from her chest instantly defeated the woman's defense. Then Ningguang took advantage of the situation and inserted the tip of his tongue into the other's mouth. The two women's tongue tips directly crossed each other, and the air was filled with The seductive sound of a woman's breathing was faintly heard, making the whole room look so full of spring and orange.

"How should I call you?" Ning Guang had an evil smile on her face. At this time, she had already exposed her breasts, and her breasts were unreservedly exposed to the air. It seemed that she was extremely excited when she was exposed to the air.

"Sir... my name is Su Hu... um♡~"

If it were her before, she would probably be deeply suspicious of Ningguang's actions, but at this time, just because of some of Ningguang's teasing, she has already been addicted to such an inextricable feeling.

"Su Hui... you are so lustful..." Ningguang began to tease with words, and at this time, one hand began to pull down the clothes on Su Hui's body. At the moment of pulling away, Su Hui's breasts It's like a peach rising and falling, and it looks very soft.

Ningguang didn't hesitate, and began to lick crazily towards the twin peaks. Looking at Ningguang's sinking look and greedy eyes, Su Hu ushered in her first experience. This instant sublimation, the neutralization of the body, and the paralysis of the whole body are an ecstatic feeling.

"Ah♡~ The feeling of a woman is so perfect~ I really love such a body... Hee hee hee♡" Ning Guang let out a bell-like laughter, but the laughter had an evil charm. Feel.

Looking at Su Hu under his crotch, who had already had multiple orgasms and was constantly panting, Ning Guang seemed to be full of a sense of accomplishment. Standing up slowly, Ning Guang looked at his crotch again, the black safety pants, and frowned.

"How can such a body be dressed so conservatively? Oops, ouch♡ I still give some benefits to those men, who knows when they will have feelings for me behind my back?" Ningguang said to himself.

"My body...why can't I control my body?!" Suddenly, a voice came into Ning Guang's ears. Ning Guang was briefly surprised and even revealed a weird smile.

"Oops... So our Miss Ningguang's consciousness hasn't completely faded yet? It seems to be more interesting♡" Ningguang said with a smile.

"Who are you?! Why can't I control my body...What exactly did you do to me?"

"Oh my, my Lord Ningguang is so forgetful... Didn't I just become one with you not long ago, and you actually despise me like this?" Ningguang smiled, and at the same time, he twisted his fingers back and forth, as if Deliberately giving yourself the last remaining consciousness in your body.

"...you...control my body?" The consciousness seemed a little panicked, "What exactly do you want...money? Or status? I can give it to you, as long as you give your body back to me. I can give you anything in the world.”

"This is indeed Master Ningguang... He calmed down in such a short time♡ He even negotiated terms with him, but he already got what he wanted." Ningguang smiled and saw her using With those white jade fingers, she began to grasp her huge breasts. She sat on the stone table made of jade in the room with her hips raised, her thighs making an "M" shape, and her slender legs Her jade legs were spread open on the table. This posture was undoubtedly very lewd. If it were spread to the ears of the world that the omnipotent Lord Ningguang was such a lewd woman, they would probably look at her in a different way. Treat her right?

"You...what do you want to do?! Such an action...how can you do such an action?!"

"This is what I want, Master Ningguang. As long as I get your body and your memory, whether it is this endless wealth or this jade body that charms all living beings, it will all belong to me, right?" Ningguang smiled.

Ningguang suddenly stretched out his hand and began to rub his black pants back and forth with his ring finger and index finger. The originally soaked pants seemed even more wet, and he was followed by waves of pleasant gasps from Ningguang.

"Ahaha... This perfect body, these delicate hands, these alluring legs... and these breasts, and this sweet voice, they all belong to me... I am Ning Guang♡" Ning Guang Da laugh.

"Ah ah ah... stop it, give me my body back..." Under Ning Guang's constant caress, the last calmness of his consciousness collapsed, and he roared crazily.

"You should be quiet♡" Ningguang's eyes flashed with a faint light, and the noisy voice disappeared the next moment, and Ningguang nodded with satisfaction, looking down at the mysterious place below him, "Oh , Really, I had an orgasm just now, but now I want it again... What a lustful body♡"

Just when Ning Guang wanted to play with his body again, the door was opened again. But Ning Guang couldn't care about other things at this time. He was completely numb by the pleasure brought by his lower body, constantly soothing his body like a beast in heat. The people who looked at Ningguang looked a little surprised, but they still walked towards Ningguang.

"Huh?" Only then did Ning Guang realize that something was wrong. She looked up and saw that the person coming was not someone from Qunyu Pavilion or Liuli Qixing, but someone she had never seen before.

"Are you... [Ms.]?!" Ningguang looked at the woman in front of him in shock.

"Oh my, I didn't expect Lord Ningguang to recognize me? That's not true... I should say, you are not Ningguang, right?" The lady asked, looking at Ningguang who looked like this.

"Haha... How am I not Ningguang? Look at this face, these slender legs, this delicate skin, everything is Ningguang, I am Ningguang♡" said Ningguang.

"Yes or no, how can you know if you don't try?" Before the lady could finish her words, she suddenly took action. Her figure flashed, and a streak of ice flashed across Ningguang's eyes.

This kind of speed and this kind of damage has never been seen by Ning Guang. The next moment, Ningguang's jade legs were completely frozen by the icicles. She quickly tried to break free, but the next moment her face suddenly fainted.

The pain on his cheek made Ning Guang understand that in this moment alone, the other party had completely controlled his body and slapped him at the same time.

But she still didn't give up. She obviously got Ningguang's body and she was going to completely control everything about this woman. How could she fail in a place like this? Ever since he experienced the pleasure of a woman, it aroused a very strange feeling in his heart. Perhaps it was because of the male memory. After turning into a condensed light, he began to masturbate continuously, so he had long forgotten the pain caused by the male body. Pleasure, willing to become a wanton woman.

"Ah?!" The next moment, Ningguang's abdomen was kicked away by a kick. The pain caused by his abdomen made Ningguang unable to stand upright at all, and he fell to his knees in pain.

Before the lady could finish, the leg wearing high heels kicked Ning Guangfa's body violently, and Ning Guang's body rolled around on the ground again. It wasn't until the lady's high heels pressed down on her sensitive little sister that Ningguang gave up her resistance.

"You should know what you have to do as a loser, right? Take off your hypocritical mask." The lady snorted coldly.

"...Damn it..." Ning Guang looked at the lady evilly, but helplessly, she was a prisoner at this time, and the other party could kill her at any time. And there is hope only when she is alive, and she will not be stupid enough to anger the lady.

Just like that, in front of the lady, Ningguang first put his hands behind his neck as if he was looking for something. Then she lifted it hard, and the original peerless face suddenly folded, and then there were more things behind Ningguang's back. There was a crack.

The lady's eyes narrowed, as if she had thought of something.

Slowly, a chubby guy emerged from behind the original beauty. He was slightly chubby, and instead of having that wretched aura written all over his face, he had the image of a somewhat amiable little fat guy.

No matter how you look at it, he looks like a fat otaku, but he is not as cunning and cunning as you imagined. This guy must have used some method to turn Ningguang into skin, and then directly put on Ningguang's skin completely naked.

After the little fat man completely took off his Ningguang skin, he stood naked on the spot, but soon the lady felt that this fat man was really bold. At this time, his life was only in his mind, and he was still thinking about someone with a look of lust. Some strange things happened, and the guy below stood up very energetically.

It’s just that I always feel like I’ve seen this guy before somewhere…

"Lin Yun?!" the lady exclaimed.

"Huh?! How do you know my name? Could it be...?" The little fat man seemed extremely excited when he heard the sexy woman in front of him calling his name.

"I'm Li."

After hearing the word Li, Lin Yun was stunned for a moment, and tears started to flow from the corners of his eyes.

"Ah? Li, you are Li?! Is this true...? My brother?" The little fat man seemed to have completely forgotten the danger just now, and trotted directly in front of the lady.

"Calm down, calm down. It seems that you are still the same guy, so in this case, we should exchange information with each other." The lady said lightly.

In this way, Li told Lin Yun a series of things that had happened before, and at the same time explained to him about the world. As for why I explained it, it is because this fat man has not yet fully come into contact with this game.

It should be said that it was when he was still in the human world. At that time, after Li heard that Mi Huyou was about to release a game called Genshin Impact, he was attracted by the trailer at that time, so much so that he grabbed a spot when the game was just being tested. Started to develop the gameplay of the game crazily.

I have to say that this game inherits a major feature of Mi Huyou's previous games, that is, the game is conscientious in terms of art and CG. As for the game planning, there is nothing to discuss. Li is just a civilian player, not one of those krypton gold bosses at all. Naturally, he can only continue to crazily study new gameplay. This makes him very interested in the backgrounds of some characters in the Teyvat continent, so he has a good grasp of the direction of the game.

Lin Yun is a good gay friend of his in real life. Li had called him into the trap very early, but this guy had been playing other games at the time and had no intention of falling into the trap. But just a few days ago, He suddenly downloaded Genshin Impact and wanted to experience it. Unexpectedly, the phone screen suddenly emitted a light that was enough to blind his eyes. Lin Yun only felt that his eyesight went dark. When he woke up again, he unexpectedly found himself There are very strange stripes on the palm of his hand.

I don’t know if it’s a coincidence. At this time, Ning Guang from Liyue’s Seven Stars Tianquan Star just happened to return, and Lin Yun happened to be discovered by Ning Guang. As a dead otaku, he naturally knows people like Ning Guang. , but because of the rush, he happened to knock down Ningguang, and Ningguang's body suddenly turned into something similar to leather. Although Lin Yun was a little panicked, his curiosity soon broke his fear.

"tsf." Lin Yun said with a smile, "I am a fan of this field, of course in the yy field."

"I originally thought I was the only one in this world, and I thought I would control all the women in this world first and then find a way to go back, but I didn't expect you to come." Li sighed.

"Oh, so are you. You have managed to get such a beauty as the lady. Look..." As Lin Yun said this, he actually started to place his chubby hands on the lady's thigh.

"Huh?!" It seemed that because of other people's hands on her body, the lady's body reacted automatically, and Li's body began to feel a lot hotter.

"How about we two play for a while first, good brother, how about you help me lose my virginity today?" Lin Yun smiled, his hands had already begun to wrap around the lady's waist, and his lips touched the lady's red lips from the waist. .

"Wait, wait, wait, I still can't accept it... being treated like that by a man..." The lady pushed him away, looking a little embarrassed.

"Oh, superficial brother, why don't you let me feel happy when you become a woman?" Lin Yun frowned, looking a little annoyed.

"Hey, I have a better idea." The lady said, showing a weird smile.

"Oh?" Lin Yun naturally knew that his brother usually had a lot of clever ideas, and his XP was quite close to his.

"If you are still in Liyue... why not get the bodies of the other seven stars in Liyue by the way?" the lady said, narrowing her eyes slightly.

"Oh? Are they the two you mentioned?" Lin Yun became energetic again when he thought of the brothers under those two beautiful figures.

"She seems to be coming back soon. In order to make sure nothing goes wrong, we still need to make some preparations." The lady said, a mysterious smile flashed in her eyes. She looked like she gave people an evil charm, coupled with her With her sexy figure and revealing outfit, she really has the temperament of a female devil.

On the other side, Lin Yun also put on Ningguang's skin. I have to say that this guy's XP seemed a bit strange. He especially enjoyed the process of wearing Ningguang's skin. Every time he put on Ningguang's body, he would stroke it back and forth several times.

"Just follow what we said before." Ningguang smiled faintly, this smile was more like a businessman's smile when he made a sum of money.

——————————————————

"Um…………"

The girl stretched slightly, and this was the only time she could take a break from her busy work. As you can see, this is a girl with blue hair. She has a slender figure and is wearing some revealing clothes, including a pair of black pantyhose. But the most eye-catching thing is the pair of horns on her head ( seem?).

"There is indeed a lot of work today..." The girl stared at the pile of approval papers in front of her desk and frowned.

Even so, the girl did not stop. She took a deep breath, her eyes became slightly firmer, and she continued to correct the records of some things that happened in Liyue. This was her job as the secretary of Liyue Qixing.

At this moment, the sound of high heels rubbing against the ground came from the door. The girl heard it keenly and quickly stood up and walked towards the door. I wonder if the two of them had a tacit understanding, but the moment the girl opened the door, the other person just arrived at the door.

“Condensation adult.” Girl’s way.

"Gan Yu, I have something I want to discuss with you." Ning Guang said.

The girl was stunned for a moment, but soon she smiled again, "Of course, if Master Ningguang has any questions, just ask him directly... How about I come in first and sit down."

Ning Guang nodded, without being polite, walked straight to a stool in the room, crossed his legs and sat down. Gan Yuqiong's nose was slightly red. She quickly walked to the side and picked up the teapot and wine glass. She saw the God's Eye on her waist flashing slightly. She quickly stopped the teacup just right in front of Ningguang, and then Gan Yu poured into both teacups. Into the tea, this tea is produced from Liyue's specialty and brewed with Liyue colored glass.

"I want to know the whereabouts of Yuhengxing recently." Ningguang asked, while picking up the tea cup on the table and taking a sip, his eyes narrowed slightly, as if he was savoring the influence brought by the tea aroma.

"Yuheng Star...? Her recent whereabouts should be to prepare for the Immortal Invitation Ceremony. After all, the Rock King is about to descend to the world. Everyone in Liuli Qixing is sitting in preparation for Xiangyin. By the way, isn't Lord Ningguang also preparing? Young Master, you are an important person in this ceremony." Gan Yu said.

"Well...it's just me losing my temper...I just want to ask her something." Ningguang sighed.

"...If this is the case, I can call her, and she will definitely come within today." Gan Yu thought for a while and said.

"Well...that's the best thing." Ning Guang smiled faintly.

Upon seeing this, Gan Yu began to use some means to inform Yuhengxing. This was a secret among the Liuli Seven Stars and was usually only used in emergencies.

"Lord Ningguang, I have informed Yuhengxing. You only need to wait at Qunyu Pavilion today...is there anything else...is there anything else?" Gan Yu looked at Ningguang and seemed to have something wrong. This look always gave her a threatening signal for some reason.

"Gan Yu, do you know about Qiqi from the Immortal Hall and Hutao from the Reborn Hall?" Ningguang said lightly.

"Qiqi? Is he the one who came back from the dead? I know that Hutao probably refers to the master of the Rebirth Hall. Does Lord Ningguang have any questions?" Gan Yu asked doubtfully.

"Nothing...well, that's about it...Gan Yu..." Ningguang said, looking at Gan Yu seriously, her eyes began to look a little weird.

Such an expression should not appear on Ningguang's face. This was Gan Yu's first feeling, but...whether it was his temperament, behavioral habits, or way of speaking, they were all in line with the appearance of Mr. Ningguang in the past. After all, is what happened.

"Ningguang...Master?" Gan Yu asked doubtfully.

"Look... you have been Liyue Qixing's secretary for so long. You have been with Liyue for so many years. It's really hard on you." Ningguang suddenly became gentle again, and his words sounded very gentle.

"That's okay. As Liyue Qixing's secretary, I signed a contract with the emperor. This is my responsibility." Gan Yu shook his head.

"...Yes...God of Contract...Morax?" Ningguang looked out the window. The scenery outside the window also became dim at this time. The sky became as dark as a play, but under the window it was A brightly lit night market, this is the prosperous age of Liyue. The night of Liyue is Liyue founded by Emperor Yan and others.

"As a secretary, you have already worked hard enough. You should have a good rest tonight..." Ning Guang said.

"Lord Ningguang?" Gan Yu didn't understand the meaning of this sentence, but suddenly, Ningguang raised his hand and grabbed Gan Yu's neck, followed by a very hard squeeze.

"Why...why...what...what..." Gan Yu felt suffocated. She had no idea that Ningguang would suddenly attack her.

"There is no need for you to exist anymore... No, we no longer need the dutiful Gan Yu from the past. We need a more interesting Gan~Yu~" Ningguang sneered.

Gan Yu wanted to resist, and the God's Eye on her waist was about to activate, but suddenly, her body could not move. In the last corner of her vision, she saw a sexy woman behind her, looking at her with an evil smile. Own.

Consciousness...is almost gone...Emperor...I failed to complete your contract...I'm really, really...sorry...

When he looked at Gan Yu's eyes, which were no longer lively, Ning Guang let go of his hand, and Gan Yu's body fell directly to the ground.

"Is this really good? I actually killed a beautiful girl with my own hands. Oh, what a pity for a girl with such a gentle personality." Ning Guang looked down at the hand that had just pinched Ning Guang's neck. , sighing, but at this time her heartbeat was speeding up, as if she was excited about just killing a girl.

"Hey, hey, that's it." The lady gave her a look of disdain. Then he lowered his head and looked at Gan Yu, who was already lifeless. He saw the lady stretching out her right hand, and something exuding absolutely evil energy appeared on the lady's palm.

"Is this the thing you were talking about? It's even more exaggerated than mine... Oops." Ning Guang looked at the thing in the lady's hand and teased.

The lady did not answer. She saw the Black God's Eye emitting a black mist above Gan Yu's body. The black mist began to cover Gan Yu's body, and Gan Yu's body turned into a picture under this strange black mist. Exquisite leather.

"It's really strange. You can obviously possess her body directly, so why did you turn her into skin?" Ningguang asked.

"You don't understand this. I'll tell you why this is happening in a moment." The lady smiled. At this time, she also took off her clothes, and her completely attractive naked body appeared in the condensed light. In front of him, Ning Guang even swallowed his saliva.

The lady picked up Gan Yu's skin and stroked it for a while. Her face was rosy, feeling the perfect skin. Then she started to put on Gan Yu's skin. I wonder if there was someone beside her. She didn't do anything out of the ordinary, but quickly put on Gan Yu's skin.

Half an hour later, Gan Yu's figure appeared in the whole room again, but this time he no longer had the calm image before, but his eyes became much more charming.

"This feeling...Ye Yang's body is really great." Gan Yu was overjoyed, and her fingers were already stroking back and forth on the black stockings on her thighs, enjoying the feeling.

"Yeyang Yeyang, do you want to call me Wang Xiaomei?" Ning Guang said with a strange smile.

"Geez, it doesn't matter. I've been dreaming about this body for a long time, and I actually got it. Why don't I have fun... It's almost time. Let's go to see Keqing together. I have a bold idea, hehehe whee……"

Seeing Gan Yu's weird smile, Ning Guang understood what kind of idea this guy had come up with.

Time advanced to an hour later, when the door of the Qun Jade Pavilion opened, a girl with purple hair and twin tails hurriedly entered the Qun Jade Pavilion. The person who came was none other than the Yuhengxing, Keqing, whom Gan Yu had contacted before.

"Tianquan Star, what's the matter? You're so anxious that you even use the most urgent order?" Ke Qing asked.

Ke Qing looked into the Qunyu Pavilion. At this moment, Ning Guang had his legs crossed and was supporting his chin with one hand. He looked aloof and pursed his lips unintentionally. Ke Qing felt a little strange and stood aside. Gan Yu looked the same as usual, but she always felt a little weak in her legs and there was a lot of blush on her cheeks.

Looking at the girl in front of him, Ning Guang looked at it with a critical eye. No matter in temperament or body, she was a perfect product. It would be such a pleasure to get her with such a body. ah.

She gives off a very confident feeling both in temperament and tone. She is worthy of being the irreverent Yu Hengxing. I really don’t know what her body must feel like.

"Yuhengxing, in a few days there will be a ceremony to invite immortals. What do you think?" Ningguang coughed and asked.

"This...inviting immortal ceremony is certainly important, but I feel that Liyue's belief in the emperor should not be so deep. I observe that those who go first have to worship the emperor no matter what happens. This phenomenon will only Let the people of Liyue be bound here." Keqing replied.

"As expected of Yu Hengxing, have you thought of such far-reaching things?" Ningguang praised.

"As the Seven Stars of Liyue, do you have the consciousness to protect the safety of Liyue?" Ningguang asked again.

"That's natural, and this is also the mission I must perform as the Seven Stars of Liyue." Ke Qing showed a serious expression.

"So...just yesterday I discovered something that could threaten Liyue's survival." Ningguang's solemn expression made Keqing obviously become solemn. You must know that Ningguang is usually very stable. To have such an expression shows the seriousness of the matter.

"What is it, Tianquan Star?" Ke Qing asked.

"That's it." Ningguang waved his hand, and suddenly an extremely dark thing that exuded gray appeared in front of Ningguang.

Keqing is still very sensitive to the perception of breath, but she can't feel any sensation brought by the thing in front of her. Yes, the extremely dark thing in front of her does not exist in Keqing's perception.

"The Eye of God..." Keqing understood that only the Eye of God could look like this, but she had never seen the Eye of God before her. Among the seven gods in the world, there was no such thing as this. Eye.

"Could it be...?! Has the demon god suppressed by the emperor... already appeared in the world?!" Ke Qing exclaimed.

"I don't know either, but this thing seems to have some kind of special power... Yuhengxing, do you want to try it." Ningguang said seriously.

Keqing hesitated, the thing in front of her always gave her a bad feeling, but as the Seven Stars of Liyue, what she had to do was to eliminate all things that threatened Liyue's existence and protect Liyue, which was what she signed contract.

Keqing did not hesitate anymore, stretched out her hands, and began to approach the weird Eye of God. However, when Keqing was still half a meter away from the Eye of God, suddenly the weird Eye of God emitted a ray of light, an extremely gray one. The eyes of God can emit such a dazzling light.

It seemed that everything was transformed under this intense light, everything.

"Hmm... I feel so dizzy..." Keqing covered her head. Just when she was about to touch the Eye of God, she suddenly felt dizzy in her body. The feeling of immersion was unbearable. Anything, the deathly silence was really uncomfortable for her, but she still woke up. It's just that... her body was actually tied up with ropes. What shocked Keqing even more was that although she was wearing clothes, her clothes were ripped open, exposing her breasts.

"What the hell happened..." Keqing muttered to herself, twisting her body back and forth, trying to break free of the ropes on her body, but at this time she seemed to be unable to activate the Eye of God, and had no strength to break free, like a Ordinary women.

Keqing still wanted to struggle, but she suddenly heard a strange sound. Keqing struggled to turn around, but she was stunned when she saw the scene in front of her. She couldn't control her body and fell to the ground. That's it. He lay on his back and watched the incredible scene in front of him.

In front of her, the usually reliable and gentle Liyue Qixing Secretary, Gan Yu, now spread her thighs, and the black stockings wrapping her thighs were forcefully removed, revealing the mysterious area, and that place was completely There is no obscene trousers to block it, and a pink crack is directly visible to the world.

Liyue Qixing's secretary, Gan Yu, who was usually aloof, now looked like a fallen woman. She tried her best to open the crack with her young hands, her face turned red and her mouth smelled sweet. , as the body twisted, a trickle of water slowly flowed out from the crack, like a spectacle, attracting people's amazement.

In front of Gan Yu, there was a woman wearing a lavender dress, with purple hair tied into two ponytails, and a pair of slender legs wrapped in black stockings. She clearly had the appearance of a child, but she had a mature body. , She is truly the beauty of the world with her childish face and big breasts.

The girl in front of Gan Yu is like a tamed female pet. Her nose touches Gan Yu's mysterious area, and her sweet tongue touches Gan Yu's sister. The intimate movements between the two women, whether it is Gan Yu's The figure that was trembling due to stimulation, or the girl's face that was wetted by the liquid sprayed by sister Gan Yu, were all filled with lust and beauty, as beautiful as a picture scroll.

"That's...me?" Looking at the girl in the distance, Keqing was stunned. Something that was impossible to appear on her began to have a trend.

That's an emotion called collapse.

"Ara? Are you awake?" As if noticing the engraving here, the girl in front of Gan Yu, no, it should be said to be Yu Hengxing, showed a strange smile.

"Who are you?!" Ke Qing made a voice, and soon she noticed that her voice was different from usual, and it seemed... Ke Qing looked at her body, and a bad thought began to arise in her mind.

Her body... was exchanged, that is to say, at this time, she became the Tianquan Star Ningguang, and that Ningguang became herself. But one thing Keqing could understand was that the Ningguang bi was no longer the Ningguang she knew.

"As you can see, I am Keqing." Yu Hengxing said as his hands began to rub the breasts on his chest, "Oh, people's bodies are really good, you can feel them just by touching them. Look, it’s starting to get hard here♡”

"Stop! Who are you?! It's impossible for Gan Yu to do such a thing, and what on earth did you do to Tianquan Star?! What is your purpose?!" Ke Qing screamed, at this time She was powerless to stop all this, and the only weapon she had was her mouth, nothing more.

"Oh, my, Sister Ningguang, what are you talking about? I'm just communicating with Sister Ganyu♡ You obviously have such a perfect body, why don't you make good use of it? Look at these white and tender little hands, These legs wrapped in black stockings, as well as these breasts, and such a perfect body, don't they exist for pornographic things?" Yu Hengxing said with a smile.

"Stop!!!" Keqing yelled.

"I don't want it♡ This is my body, do you care what I want to do? I have been lying there comfortably all night, but I have been preparing for this moment for so long." Yu Hengxing said with a smile.

one night……? Could it be that he was put into a coma for a whole night by that weird eye of God?

At this moment, Qing Qing's mind was in a state of confusion. Her body had been taken away, and she was to watch her most trusted partner and her body being used by others to do such things. Her spirit showed that she had not collapsed. What a blessing.

"Then...sister, please, please." Yu Hengxing blushed, holding her hips with both hands, and her black stockings were torn open, revealing her pink little sister. She is like a peach that can't be eaten. Her pure yet evil, cute yet sexy appearance is really criminal.

The corner of Gan Yu's mouth rose, and she saw her hand inserting into her little sister, as if she was looking for something. Suddenly, her hand was fixed. Gan Yu gritted his teeth and pulled hard, and saw a huge thing suddenly The lower body of Gan Yu popped out.

"It's so big...Sister Gan Yu, if something like this is inserted into someone's body...that person's body will...be broken, right?" Yu Hengxing seemed to have begun to imagine what would happen when his body was penetrated by such a huge thing. The scene suddenly became a lot more urgent.

"I'm really looking forward to Keqing's little pussy.~"

Gan Yu made a gentle voice, and then she started to hold the huge thing with her own hands. Unexpectedly, this dragon-like thing was so big that Gan Yu couldn't hold it with one hand.

"Really, when I think of sister Keqing's pussy, her stuff has reached an unprecedented level♡" Gan Yu exhaled.

"No!!!!" Keqing on the side shouted again. Yes, it was her first time, but her body was taken away by others and played with like this.

"Hehe... Sister Ningguang seems to want to be the first to eat me, but I'd better do it with my favorite sister Ganyu first. Sister, please play with Keqing's body gently♡Keqing is I’m afraid of pain♡”

Gan Yu's giant dragon is aimed at Yu Hengxing's little sister. The two seem to be unable to blend in at first. After all, Gan Yu's giant dragon is too big. I'm afraid if this continues, Yu Hengxing will be directly dominated and go crazy, right?

"I'm so nervous... Onee-sama, are you going in... ahhhhhh? ♡ Onee-sama... ahhhhhh ♡ I... I am... it hurts ♡ My body... is being touched by onee-sama I ate the bad stuff, and it hurts so much down there... I'm still afraid that my body will break down... Huh huh ♡... Hmm? My body... doesn't seem to hurt anymore... Hmm ♡ It's starting to feel better♡ My body... Hmm ♡ I love that onee-sama’s cock has arrived ♡ It’s so great! Hmm... ♡”

It's like there's a telepathy between the two women. When they cooperate, the breathing, the softness of the movements, and every impact, they reach the deepest zone. This is the expression of love. It's a kind of physical cooperation. Every time They all give Yu Hengxing the deepest pleasure in his body. This kind of pleasure is enough to make people fall. Yu Hengxing has already rolled his eyes at this physical comfort, stuck out his tongue, and his eyes turned into the shape of love hearts, and his saliva Outflow.

It's a feeling of love every time.

“My body is so good♡!!”

The original owner of this body, Ning Guang, was already staring blankly at everything in front of him. The collapse has already manifested itself in her body. At this moment, she has no joy, no sadness, no expression at all, and has turned into a walking corpse, almost a living dead.

"Hmm♡" After the last impact, a wave of heat flowed into Yu Hengxing's body, and the two people stopped this joyful thing.

"Lily is so great, huh... The feeling of being violated by such a beautiful girl... seems not bad... As expected of you, Li." Yu Hengxing gasped, the two of them did such a violent exercise After almost half an hour, I was naturally exhausted.

"What are you talking about? It's obviously Gan Yu." Gan Yu looked at Yu Hengxing with a cute look. If he hadn't known that there was no longer the same Gan Yu in her body, Yu Hengxing would have really lost her temper. will be cheated.

"Sorry, sorry, Sister Gan Yu. Well... well, why is there something strange about Sister Ningguang?" Yu Hengxing said, took a deep breath, and walked precariously in front of Ningguang, but in the process, her eyes Her legs were stretched inwards, which showed that the exercise just now put a huge load on her body.

"Hey, sister Ningguang? What's wrong with you?" Yu Hengxing asked with wide eyes.

Ningguang's face was expressionless, lying on the ground blankly, a teardrop slowly flowing down.

"Oh, you're crying, sister." Yu Hengxing covered his red lips with one hand, looking surprised.

"It seems like it was spoiled, but...my dear little sister Keqing, why don't we come and play again, otherwise the whole night's preparation will be wasted." Gan Yu blinked his eyes and whispered softly road.

Yu Hengxing looked through her words and looked into the distance. A peaceful girl was lying on the table. Her small body looked very protective.

"Shengshengtang Qiqi, oh my, my dear sister, do you want to play role-playing?" Yu Hengxing said with a bad smile.

"Isn't it interesting? Sister's body, I want to be played by Qiqi from Shengsheng Hall. Sister, there is a lot of coconut milk that Qiqi likes to drink♡" Gan Yu said, pinching her breasts with both hands, His face was flushed, his thighs were rubbing back and forth, and the huge dragon head seemed to be energetic again.

Yu Hengxing nodded with interest, walked to the table in small steps wearing high heels, looked at the loli's body, and raised the corners of her mouth. Picking up Qiqi's body with both hands, Qiqi was like a deflated balloon, completely like a leather object.

"Then... let's continue our game, hehehe♡"

——————————————————

"You said... there is a weird nun in Mondstadt Cathedral?" Barbara frowned.

"Yes, I only found out in the past few days. Although I don't know why such a woman appears in Mondstadt, her body is a beauty of a generation, and she has the aura of a royal sister." Qin narrowed her eyes slightly, "I really hope that my It must be... interesting to have your body violated by a woman like that, right?"

"Okay, okay, sister, really, you just want someone to turn into that nun and violate you. You are such a bitch." Barbara said dissatisfied.

"Please Barbara, this is my sister's little wish, please Barbara." Qin pressed her breasts in front of Barbara, begging pitifully.

Barbara, who was wrapped by her breasts, almost felt like she couldn't breathe, but the breath on Qin's body really smelled good, and it aroused Barbara's lustful thoughts, and her lower body became a lot moister.

"Okay, okay, Sister, I'll do as I'm told. Really, Sister is a lascivious woman, huh!" Barbara pouted angrily.

"What a good girl, Barbara. My sister always uses men's things to violate Barbara. She is always violating Barbara. She is a little tired of it, and she wants to be filled up with something♡" Qin exhaled hot breath. , her face was as red as a slut, or maybe she was.

"So, whose body is that lucky woman? A body that can be favored by my sister must be a beauty, right?" Barbara said with an evil smile.

"She's a nun named Rosalia. It's said that her Oppai is bigger than her sister's♡" Qin looked like a little woman. It seemed that the comparison between Oppai made her a little angry. After all, she was the same person. It's natural for a woman to be a little angry if her body is inferior to others, but well, another memory in Qin's body seems to be a lot excited because of this situation.

"Well, after a while, I will turn into Rosalia, and my sister will turn into a woman who can only breathe. Hehe...it's exciting just thinking about it♡" Barbara smiled evilly , after a little preparation, she was about to set off.

The world really felt like it was about to be controlled by her, and everything was going so smoothly.

“Whose body will be next♡?”

——————————

"Traveler, we have finally finished dealing with the meteorite. It's time to reward yourself, right?" Paimon was floating in the air, with his hands on his hips and a serious look.

"Yeah." Ying nodded.

"But Mona left alone first, and Fischer ran away to nowhere." Paimon complained, "Then let's go to the Adventurers Association to get the mission ourselves. This time the meteorite incident is over, we There must be a lot of molas to buy delicious food."

"Paimon...we weren't the only ones responsible for this incident, right?" Ying said.

"Huh? Is that so? Traveler, how about we take all the credit on ourselves and tell Catherine this way. Anyway, Fischer and Mona are not here now..." Before Paimeng could finish his words, Ying was helpless. He shook his head and walked forward.

At this time, Ying had already arrived outside Mondstadt. Looking at the pigeons still leisurely eating rice on the stone bridge in front of Mondstadt, Yingying's eyes narrowed slightly. Although Paimon was a little angry because he just ignored his words, he immediately became active again when he saw the pigeon.

"Traveller, those pigeons look delicious. It would be delicious if they were made into sweet flower stuffed chicken, right?" Paimeng's mouth started to water as he spoke.

But Ying quickly shook his head because he saw Timmy on the bridge. That kind-hearted child, although he was usually cruel to him, had always been very compassionate and loving towards animals. Ying didn't really want to hurt the child's heart, so she shook her head and walked across the stone bridge calmly, saying hello to Timmy on the way. It seemed that the child was still waiting for his father.

Just when we arrived outside Mondstadt, a guard called Ying.

"Traveller, can you come here?" The person who spoke was one of the guards in Mondstadt, named Swann.

Although Ying was confused as to why Swann called him to stop, he still walked over.

"What's the matter, Mr. Guard?" Pamon asked from the side.

"Um... I don't know how to put it. I think Captain Qin's whereabouts have been a bit strange recently. Although it is indeed strange for subordinates to doubt their boss's statement, Traveler I would like to ask you to investigate what Captain Qin has been doing recently. Swann whispered.

"What does this mean? Speaking of Mr. Guard, why do you care so much about Qin's whereabouts?" Paimon asked curiously.

"Well... don't tell others if you tell me... In fact, I was ordered by the grand leader of the Knights of the West Wind, and he gave me the task of monitoring Captain Qin when he left." Swann said .

"The grand leader of the Knights of the West Wind? Is this the real leader of the Knights of the West Wind in Mondstadt before?" Ying said with some surprise.

"About this... I think you'd better ask Lisa... Speaking of which, I haven't seen Lisa in the past few days. Can you help me ask?" Swann asked.

Ying and Paimon looked at each other, then Ying nodded towards Swann.

"Easy to do."

After bidding farewell to Swann, Ying and Paimon came to the Adventurers Association at the entrance. At this time, the receptionist Catherine continued to speak her own catchphrase.

"Toward the stars and the sea, welcome you." Catherine showed a standard smile and spread out one hand. I don't know if it was an illusion, but Ying seemed to see that Catherine's fingertips were a little wet, and her face became a little too rosy.

"It's a traveler. Have you completed the commission for the meteorite incident?" Catherine asked.

Ying nodded, while Paimon put his hands on his hips and raised his head, "That's natural. The traveler and I have made great contributions, and Catherine should give us generous rewards."

"Paimon!" Ying looked at Paimon and said angrily.

"Uh haha... That's natural. You have completed the adventurer's mission, and you will naturally be rewarded." Catherine said.

"Where are Mona and Fischer?" Ying asked the question she had always wanted to ask.

"They...the headquarters summoned Sheffield to the Adventurers Association headquarters for some important matters, and Mona had just settled in Mondstadt and needed to register her household registration, so she should have gone to the Knights of the West Wind headquarters to inquire. Yes." Catherine explained.

"That's it..." Ying showed a thoughtful posture, thinking about some things that she felt a little confused about.

After thinking about it, Ying decided to go to the headquarters of the Knights of the West Wind to find out the situation first, so she called Paimon and walked forward. Halfway through, Ying saw a familiar face.

"Huh? Traveler?" The other party looked at Ying in surprise.

"Eh? Wendy, why are you here?" Pamon floated forward and asked.

"Well..." Wendy looked a little cute.

"It's because of me, Traveler." A woman next to Wendy suddenly said.

"You are... um... let me think about it, I remember you are..." Paimon carefully observed the woman who spoke, but after thinking for a long time, there was no answer.

"Oops, I don't remember her name." The woman smiled slightly, "My name is Margaret, and she is the proprietress of the Cat Tail Bar."

"Oh, I remember, Traveler, we were helping her find a cat named Little Prince. But then again, Wendy, what are you doing here?" Paimon said.

"Hey, this is a secret." Wendy said mysteriously.

Ying looked at Wendy with dead fish eyes, which inevitably made Wendy feel a little ashamed, so she had to smile bitterly.

"It seems like there is nothing left for me, so I'll take my leave first, but before I leave, traveler, you should go to the headquarters of the Knights of the West Wind as soon as possible. I feel that the acting leader has become a little strange recently. Even my Diona has become a little strange, I really don’t know what’s happened to everyone recently.” Margaret said, shook her head and walked away.

Have people become weird lately?

These words attracted Ying's attention. From Swann at first, to Catherine, and now to Margaret's words, today's Mondstadt seems to be different from usual.

"Hey, Traveler, have you noticed it too?" Wendy said suddenly.

"Yeah." Ying nodded.

"There's an aura that's not right. I've encountered this aura in the past. It's something I saw with Morax, the Rock King of the Seven Earthly Rulers of the time. It's an aura that comes from overseas." Barbatos said lightly.

"What's that smell from overseas?" Ying asked.

"As for this..." Wendy looked at the vague outline of a building floating in the sky, frowning slightly, but quickly looked at Ying again, "This is something you still need to explore."

Ying looked confused, but seeing that Wendy didn't want to talk any more, she wisely curbed her curiosity.

The scene suddenly became awkward. Paimon floated to the left to look at Wendy, and then to the right to look at Ying. He looked unhappy, "Hey, what's wrong with you two? Why did you come to Mondstadt like this?"

"Paimon is right, I think we should have a good rest first. I just wanted to cheat, uh, no, buy some wine, but it's a pity that you came over and messed up the matter. Alas... Only Mondstadt's wine can inspire me to write poetry. Motivation, you don’t understand the difficulties of the troubadour~" Wendy sighed.

"Singer, are you thinking..." Paimon seemed to have a bad premonition.

"What's the matter? Didn't we work together to rescue Tevalin before? Why are you showing such an expression?" Wendy smiled, "But, travelers, wouldn't it be better for us to go to Grandpa Diluc's tavern to have a good time? Okay."

"But we have a responsibility..." Ying didn't finish his words.

Paimon on the side suddenly became excited when he heard that he was going to Grandpa Diluc's tavern, "Okay, traveler, let's go together. Grandpa Diluc's tavern has a lot of delicious food, hehe. .”

Seeing that Wendy and Paimon were so similar, Ying showed a helpless expression, but she did not refuse. Looking at the sky, she felt that it was getting late, so she would leave those things until tomorrow.

In this way, the three people came to Grandpa Diluc's tavern, but what was a little strange was that on weekdays and nights, Grandpa Diluc was the bartender himself, but today it was Charles, the bartender of [Angel's Gift].

"Huh? Where is Grandpa Diluc?" Paimon asked.

"He has to leave Mondstadt for a while because of something, and Grandpa Lu asked me to take care of the pub during this time," Charles said.

"Oh, it seems I can't enjoy the wine in vain." Wendy sighed with regret.

"Clang, clang, clang————"

"Huh? What's that sound? Why does it feel so noisy up there?" Paimon looked in the direction of the second floor.

In fact, when the three of them first entered the [Angel's Gift] pub, there was a lot of noise on the second floor. This was not like the usual [Angel's Gift] pub. After all, Grandpa Diluc didn't like noise. Obviously, the people above The situation is a bit strange.

Ying looked at the bartender Charles on the side and found that the bartender was unusually calm, as if he didn't care at all about this happening. Ying looked at Wendy again. This normally alcoholic poet had actually retracted his usual playful smile, and his expression became serious.

"Let's go up and have a look," Paimon said.

Ying nodded and walked up to the second floor first, while Wendy followed after a moment of silence. When he reached the second floor, he saw many people cheering on the second floor. These seemed to be residents of Mondstadt. So what made them so enthusiastic?

Ying squeezed into the crowd, and finally saw the reason. Surrounded by the residents of Mondstadt, was a woman. At this time, she was dressed as a dancer, dancing in front of a wine table, her graceful body began to follow the rhythm. Twisting.

She could vaguely see the white skin between the gauze, and the red hair flying continuously as she danced, stunning everyone present. Unfortunately, she was wearing a veil, so she could not see her face clearly.

Mr. Ying felt that he had seen this woman somewhere, but he couldn't remember it. There was a certain familiar feeling about her. Ying looked behind her and found that Wendy, who had come up with him, suddenly walked back and left the tavern. After thinking about it, she called Paimon to catch up with Wendy.

"Wendy, what's wrong with you?" Ying asked.

At this time, Wendy seemed to be thinking about something, her brows furrowed, completely unlike the smiling bard she usually saw.

"Ah? Traveler, what are you doing here?" Wendy asked.

"What's wrong with you? You're acting a little strange today." Ying asked.

“……”

Looking at the silent Wendy, Ying felt more and more that something must be going on. But Wendy didn't want to reveal anything at all, so what on earth would make Wendy like this? Is Barbatos troubled by her? Or is it the trouble of Wendy wandering in the world?

"Traveller, I remembered something, which has always concerned me. Maybe we won't have the chance to meet again for the time being." Wendy said suddenly.

"Singer, what do you mean by that?" Paimon wanted to ask, but Wendy's body began to slowly fly into the air. At this time, his or her whole body was emitting a faint green light. That is the color of the wind element.

Wendy looked at Ying and Paimon with a faint smile, and then a hurricane blew by. The strong hurricane was so strong that both Ying and Paimon could not bear it, so they subconsciously covered their eyes with their hands. When the wind blew, Ying slowly opened her eyes, and Wendy had already disappeared.

"The traveler... Why is he, the singer... so unusual today?" Paimon muttered.

"I think... maybe something happened in Mondstadt not long ago." Ying looked into the distance, her eyes were looking at the headquarters of the Knights of the West Wind, located in the important area of ​​Mondstadt.

"Paimon, it seems that the things you want to put off until tomorrow should be done today. Let's go find Captain Qin." Ying said.

"Wait a minute, traveler, do you still remember what the proprietress of the Cat Tail Tavern said? Now we don't want to meet Captain Qin directly, nor do we want to meet with the people of the Knights of the West Wind. Compared with meeting, it is better to observe secretly. It's easy to understand them." Paimon said, "So travelers, we should wait until night and sneak into the headquarters of the Knights of the West Wind to see what Commander Qin is doing at night. We should be able to understand the truth of the matter."

Ying thought for a while and felt that Paimon's words were reasonable. After all, after the meteorite incident, there seemed to be some strange changes in the entire city of Mondstadt. Even Wendy became extremely serious. This was not like the usual crooked old man. A classic alcoholic poet.

Ying nodded, then jumped up to a city wall at random, (realizing his traditional abilities, he slowly climbed up the city wall of Mondstadt, took out the food in his backpack, and started eating with Mondpai) I got up and chatted for a while.

Time passed like this bit by bit, and it passed in the blink of an eye. It was also the dark night in Mondstadt, and most of the stores were closed. There were only faint lights and the Cat Tail Bar and the [Angel's Gift] bar. Brighter lights.

荧微眯双眼,此时的她开启元素追踪,感受着蒙德城内可能出现的元素气息。开启这样的元素气息,在夜晚人群稀少之时效果最为显著。果不其然,荧在这股气息中感受到了一股说不出来的特殊气息,不属于雷系,不属于风系,而是一种让荧有些忌惮的气息。

"This breath..." Ying felt a little familiar, but she couldn't remember it. At this moment, the appearance of a blond boy flashed in her mind.

"Well..." Ying covered her head, looking a little in pain.

"Traveler, what's wrong with you?!" Paimon was startled by Ying's move.

"Paimon...I...I'm fine..." Ying stretched out her hand to stop him and a smile on Paimon.

"Really... doesn't it matter?" Paimon asked.

"It's okay... Let's sneak into the headquarters of the Knights of the West Wind as soon as possible. This is the key." Ying said.

Seeing Ying's insistence, Paimon was still a little worried, but she knew from Ying's look that no matter how hard she tried to persuade him, it would be useless. So Paimon spun around in the air and disappeared into the air. Ying took a deep breath and jumped off the city wall. The next moment, the wings of wind appeared behind Ying, carrying her to the sky. .

The familiar streets and the unfamiliar atmosphere all gave Ying a bad premonition.

At this late night, no one was guarding the door of the headquarters of the Knights of the West Wind. However, Ying had his own way and used some small tricks to get in. Ying quietly walked into the headquarters and saw a faint light in the captain's room. , narrowed his eyes slightly, quietly approached the door, listened carefully, but there was no sound.

"Gu Gu Gu——" Pamon suddenly appeared behind Ying, as if he knew what Ying was thinking, so Pamon flew to the door and looked inside through the gap in the door.

"Traveller, there is no one inside." Pamon whispered.

Ying slightly thought about it, then opened the door and found that there was really no one inside. There was only a fire lamp still burning on the table in the captain's room. Ying knew that Qin had been working very hard as the acting captain, all the time. They are working all the time, as everyone in Mondstadt knows.

Did Qin forget to turn off the lights because she wanted to go to the bathroom?

Ying walked in and wanted to turn off the light. At this time, she noticed an unfinished chapter on the table. Ying picked up the paper and glanced at it, quickly browsing the contents.

"Abyss...Qiuqiu people...Snowy mountains...Sky Island?"

After hearing Ying's words, Paimon's cheeks changed slightly, and he quickly flew behind Ying to read the contents on the paper together.

"Sky Island... what is this?" Ying said to herself.

"Dong Dong!" Suddenly, there was a sound like something colliding with the ground. Ying subconsciously hid in a corner, while Paimon quickly disappeared.

Screen held her breath, she didn't know why she wanted to hide. But after almost a minute, nothing happened. Ying took a few steps, and Paimon quickly flew out again.

"Traveler, the sound just scared me to ." Paimon looked panicked.

"Paimon, do you know where the sound just came from?" Ying asked.

"It seems...in Mondstadt's library. It's so late. Who is in the library? If Lisa knew, I don't know how miserable it would be to calm Lisa's anger..." Paimon said .

"Could it be..." After listening to Paimeng's words, Ying seemed to know something. She quickly left the captain's room and walked to the library in small steps. Under Paimong's observation, she found that there was no one inside. This made Ying even more suspicious, so she quietly opened the door and walked into the library.

As soon as she opened the door, Ying quickly rolled over and leaned against a bookshelf, because the moment she opened the door, she saw a faint light. The library has two floors, and the door of the library is on the second floor. So the light can only come from the first floor. There is still light on the first floor at such a late hour. There must be some secret, and this secret may be related to Mond The strange atmosphere in the city has a lot to do with it.

"Crack!" That was the sound of a whip hitting the skin.

"I didn't expect that you are really stubborn... No matter whether I use illusion or hypnosis, it seems to have no effect on you..."

"That's really disappointing to you...Miss Lisa...ahem..."

"Haha, I want to see how stubborn you can be."

Ying quietly stretched out her head and looked downstairs, only to see the shadows of three people. One of them was tied up in the middle with many thick ropes and could not move at all, while the other one was holding a black leather whip and kept moving. Beating the tied woman.

"What is going on, Traveler?" Pamon asked softly.

"Paimon, keep your voice down. The two people below...are Lisa and Qin." Ying explained.

"What?!" Pamon said in surprise.

"I don't know... let's take a closer look." Ying suggested, and the two began to move quietly and came to the second floor opposite Lisa. There happened to be a bookshelf here, and there happened to be a gap inside, which could be used very easily. You can clearly see what is happening on the first floor.

When Ying upstairs heard these words, her first feeling was shock. The person who spoke such strong words was naturally Lisa. The usually gentle and caring Miss Lisa did such a strange thing for some reason. The person who spoke to Miss Lisa had no impression of her except for the appearance on her skin. At first glance, she thought of the person who always loved to joke.

"Lisa, this is not a good trainer." Qin on the side, with her legs crossed, a dignified and elegant face, holding a glass of dandelion wine.

"So, dear Qin..." Lisa walked to Qin's side with a smile on her face, held Qin's chin with one hand, and looked at Qin with a teasing smile, "What do you want your sister to do? ? This little mouse is unwilling to surrender no matter what... How about we just turn her into a piece of skin? Such an unstable factor is not a big trouble."

"I think...it's not necessary, Miss Lisa, don't you think this feels good?" Qin said with a smile.

"Oh? What do you mean?" Lisa asked with a smile.

"That's it..." Qin shook off Lisa's hand covering her chin, and started stroking Qin's lower body with the other hand. The moment she touched Lisa's lower body, Lisa's face suddenly turned red. .

"Hate it, does Qin want it that much?" Lisa said with a bad smile.

"I'm teaching Miss Lisa how to train her. No matter how difficult a woman is, as long as she gives her physical pleasure, everything will be successful," Qin said.

"That's true..." Lisa smiled, turning to look at the woman tied up in the distance. Lisa licked her red lips, and her sexy temperament was fully exerted at this moment. .

"Isn't this good, Miss Lisa, we were still friends before..." the woman said with a bitter smile.

Lisa was walking forward, and the sound of her black high heels hitting the wooden board seemed so sober. Until she came to the woman, Lisa narrowed her eyes slightly and looked at the woman with that kind of pity.

"Kaiya, it's not that my sister told you that you are unwilling to cooperate, then my sister will teach you how to use a woman's body ♡ After all, my sister is very confident in her research on the woman's body, whether it is No matter what kind of woman’s body, sister will never let you down.” Lisa smiled.

"After today, you need a new name, just like 'Ke'er' in Angel's Gift. From now on, you will be called Ya." Qin said.

Lisa lifted up her skirt and took off her tight-fitting panties, revealing the shy and mysterious area of ​​​​the woman. After the symbols from the magic circle appeared on her fingertips, something slowly protruded from the originally sunken hole. Looking carefully, it turned out to be something that looked blood red, very congested, and belonged to a man.

"Ya" looked at Lisa's huge thing that was completely inconsistent with her body, and once again showed that helpless, sighing expression.

"Let my sister love you well tonight♡" Miss Lisa said softly.

"Who?!" Suddenly, Qin stood up and looked at the second floor with a serious face.

“Dong dong dong————————”

"Qin, what happened?" Lisa obviously didn't react to what just happened.

"There was a kitten that just sneaked into here on the second floor... But I didn't see who it was, but the main cadres of the Knights of the West Wind are all under our control. It shouldn't be someone from Mondstadt. So there is only one It's possible." Qin thought.

"Ying, have you forgotten, and that variable, damn, despicable foreigner." Lisa gritted her teeth.

"How about we chase her now and turn her body into skin, then everything can return to peace." Qin said.

"No... with our current abilities, we can't turn her into a skin. We can't do it with just the Eye of God." Lisa shook her head, "I also tried to use skin on Barbatos before. Ability, but found to be invalidated, do you know what this means?"

Qin's eyes changed slightly, obviously realizing the meaning of Lisa's words.

"Now we can only wait and see what happens. The lady and I discussed it before. If they control the people in Liyue, they will possess Xiangling's body and come to Mondstadt to report to us." Lisa said .

"When the time comes, we can use the power of the Demon God of the Whirlpool to nourish the Eye of God. By then... not to mention Barbatos, even the Martial God Morax will become the skin beneath us."

“As expected of you♡”

——————————————

"Traveller...that was...what happened, Captain Qin...Lisa, and that unknown person, who are they, what happened?! Ah...my mind is now It's a little confusing..." Paimon complained.

"Paimon, don't talk...let me think about it..." Ying quickly stopped Paimon's useless behavior.

At this moment, she was also thinking about countermeasures. From Wendy's unusual departure to what had just happened in the headquarters of the Knights of the West Wind, Ying was on guard against the entire Mondstadt.

There are only two possibilities. Otherwise, before he came to Mondstadt, Mondstadt had always performed this way. It was just because he did not understand the people in the Knights of the West Wind, so he acted like this. The other type, which I prefer, is that the people in the Knights of the West Wind are controlled by some unknown .

"Ah, Traveler, the guards in Mondstadt have begun to take action. Are they here to arrest us?!" Paimon suddenly said.

Ying hid in an alley and watched many Mondstadt City guards begin to move quickly. It seemed that she had really seen the secrets belonging to Mondstadt City?

"Let's find a place to hide first, traveler." Paimon suggested.

Ying suddenly thought of another person, Mona, who had solved the meteorite incident with him before. Because she had helped Mona solve the accommodation problem before, it should be the best choice to go now. Besides, she is an astrologer, so she must know something.

"Paimon, let's go find Mona." Ying said.

"Oh? What the traveler means is... okay, I understand." Paimon nodded, turned in the air, and disappeared into the air.

Ying saw the right moment, quickly passed through the house, and soon came to Mona's house. After looking around, she found that there was no one there, and immediately walked to the door. At this time, Ying found that the door was not completely closed, and tried to Sexually pushed the door, and the door just opened.

"Traveller, I have been waiting for you for a long time."

"Did you know I was coming?" Ying looked inside the room. Mona was constantly observing a symbol in front of her that looked like it was made of water elements. This should be astrology.

"What twinkles in the starry sky is the fate of everyone. Although the reflection on the water is an illusion, the 'reality' will emerge." Mona said lightly.

Although she didn't understand much, Ying still looked at Mona with a blank expression, "You actually knew I was coming, so you should understand what we are going to do next."

"That's natural. The entire city of Mondstadt has been affected by an inexplicable and terrifying . Such power can easily control other people's bodies, even the owner of the Eye of God." Mona put away her observation Yi, "Traveler, we need to find that special person."

"Could it be..."

"The Grand Commander of Mondstadt, Falga. At this time, the situation in Mondstadt City is turbulent, and most of Mondstadt's main forces have gone to a place called Dragon's Back Snow Mountain in the southern part of the Kingdom of Wind. We have to go there and seek help from them. Help, so that the crisis in Mondstadt can be resolved," Mona said.

"So, Traveler, what is your choice?" Mona glanced at Ying, looking forward to her answer.

————————————

"Oz, my family. Where are we going today? I don't want to waste too much time," Fischer said.

"Miss, today is a commission from the Adventurers Association. We are here to investigate a place with strange energy in the Dadaupa Valley." Oz explained.

"Well, it's just a simple entrustment, and I can easily do it. Let's go, it is also my responsibility to solve some troubles for the people of Youye Pure Land." Fischer said, covering himself with his other hand His right eye showed a gesture that he thought was cool.

"Huh? That's where the commission is, miss." Oz said.

Fischer walked in and took a look. It was a very ordinary-looking sweet flower. It seemed like it was a false alarm.

"It seems that today's commission is just a mortal's suspicion. Oz, I think we can leave." Fischer came to a conclusion after observing for a while.

But just when the two were less than two steps away, there was suddenly an impact sound from behind. Fischer turned around suddenly and drew his bow at the same time. Oz on the side also quickly reacted and quickly launched an attack in the distance.

"It turned out to be a lie." Oz said.

"Oz, let's destroy these things that disturb my princess' leisure together." Fischer shouted, and suddenly pulled the bow, and an arrow as strong as lightning hit the cheating flower in an instant.

After a few minutes, in the lightning flash, Fischer also used up some energy, and then eliminated the cheating flower, but at this time she also used up a lot of physical strength.

"That's all." Fischer smiled.

"Jiejiejiejie..."

"What's the sound?!" Fischer looked into the distance, and Oz on the side also looked around warily.

Just where the two of them were alert, three figures slowly flew up. Even Fischer was a little surprised to see these three people.

"It's you... Abyss Mage. It seems that today's commission is not simple..." Fischer said.

"It seems that His Highness's plan is very correct. As expected, Fischer, you will come alone... Jie Jie Jie... It turns out that this is the case. All plans can be carried out..." One of the Abyss Mage sneered.

"What are you talking about?!" Fischer felt something was wrong.

"It seems that the stupid guy hasn't realized that he has become a lamb to be slaughtered, Jie Jie Jie..."

Only then did Fischer realize that under his feet, complicated symbols suddenly appeared on the originally calm grass. The bursts of aura emitted by these complicated symbols made Fischer feel a little bad.

"Oz!" Fischer yelled, and as soon as he finished speaking, Fischer transformed into a crow filled with thunder, trying to break out of the encirclement and suppression of the three abyss mages.

"What?! She actually has such a method!" The Abyss Mage looked very surprised and hurriedly chased Fischer.

This crow looked very similar to Oz in appearance, and it was also very fast. In the blink of an eye, it had broken through the abyss mage's encirclement and began to rush towards the distance.

For Fischer, he had already spent a lot of energy dealing with the scammers. If he were to tangle with these three abyss mages again at this time, he would probably be in danger. He had to leave quickly and tell the people from the Adventurers Association what was going on here. Condition.

The monsters of the abyss, the Abyss Order, and the Abyss began to encroach on the territory of the Wind Land.

Suddenly, Fischer felt herself being hit by an invisible . She was immediately released from her previous form and hit the ground. A trace of blood could be seen next to her lips.

"What the hell... happened?!" Before Fischer could recover, she suddenly received a blow to her abdomen, and severe pain began to spread throughout her body.

"Ahhhhh..."'

Someone just grabbed Fischer's hair and pulled Fischer hard. At this time, Fischer could vaguely see the outline of the other person. He seemed to be a blond man wearing strange clothes. clothes.

"Your Majesty... Your Highness... why are you here..."

"You bunch of trash can't even catch a person with the Eye of God." The speaker seemed to be a young man.

"Your Highness, please calm down... We didn't expect this woman to have such means."

"Forget it, I won't pursue anything, just handle it as you feel." The young man said calmly.

What are they... talking about? Fischer's consciousness gradually blurred, until she saw a hand starting to caress her body. Her body was like a deflated balloon, slowly drying up until it turned into a beautiful skin.

"Your Highness, if we want to find your blood relatives, we must need more bodies like this. At present, we [Abyss] have begun to successfully sneak into Teyvat. There is news that the main troops of the Land of Wind have left Mondstadt. At this time, Mondstadt must internally Emptiness, as long as we turn all the owners of the Eye of God in Mondstadt into skins, the probability of finding His Highness’s blood relatives will be even greater..."

"...That's it..." the young man said to himself.

"Your Highness, we have also discovered an important piece of news recently... In Teyvat, there are traces of one of the demon gods from that year's war. It seems that... someone has been recognized by that god..."

"...Interesting, it turns out to be like this. I want to go there in person to see if such a person is valuable..." the young man said.

"Your Highness...if you leave at this time, it will delay a lot of progress..."

The young man ignored it and slowly walked to Fischer's side. He saw that the girl just now turned into a skin and was playing calmly on the ground, looking pitiful as if she was being slaughtered. The young man looked expressionless as he slowly picked up the leather item and began to put it on.

There were no unnecessary movements in the process, and it could be said to be done in one go. Soon, the figure of "Fischer" appeared again, but at this time, Fischer was observing his body curiously, with his hands just like this. Caressing her petite breasts in front of others.

"Your Highness..."

"You dare to order me?!" The young man said in Fischer's voice. I wonder if the young man's temperament and Fischer's quirky personality were unexpectedly matched. A queen-like temperament instantly suppressed that The abyss mage who wants to persuade.

"No... I dare not... Your Highness... Maybe Your Highness has your own foresight and I cannot understand it... Please forgive me for your ignorance."

"You guys leave...I will use this woman's identity to go to Mondstadt. The progress must continue even without me." Fischer said.

"Yes...Your Highness..."

The three abyss mages bent down towards Fischer, and then began to disappear into the void. Everything returned to how it was before, as if it hadn't happened.

"Oz." Fischer said, but without the high pitch before, there was a cold tone.

The dependent Oz appeared next to Fischer, just like every other day.

"Let's go back to Mondstadt," Fischer said.

————————————

"Hmm♡..."

Gan Yu's face turned slightly red as he watched the petite little loli in front of him keep getting into his body. However, her hands were also dishonest and began to stroke the little Loli's lower body back and forth.

The little Loli unceremoniously buried her head between Gan Yu's breasts. With a strong pull, Gan Yu's clothes fell down and her pink breasts were exposed to the air. among.

"Qiqi wants to drink sister's milk?" Gan Yu said with a smile.

“Qiqi wants to drink coconut milk♡”

The little Loli opened her mouth, and the little girl's small teeth bit Gan Yu's breasts. Gan Yu's whole body turned red from such stimulation, and a feeling of numbness spread throughout his body.

Immediately afterwards, when Qiqi started sucking Gan Yu's breasts, Gan Yu felt as if something was about to be washed out of her breasts. The pleasure of releasing a swollen feeling made her indescribably happy. .

"Ha♡... The feeling of Qiqi sucking sister's milk♡... It's so comfortable... My lower body is getting wet again... It's so annoying~" Gan Yu looked lustful, and there was more saliva in his mouth. Quite a few.

"Huh?! ♡" Suddenly, Gan Yu shouted, which startled Qiqi who was still smoking. Qiqi reluctantly looked at Gan Yu's breasts that were sucked by her, and looked at Gan Yu in a daze.

"Ganyu...sister...what happened?" Qiqi asked stutteringly.

"Hate... Qiqi just made my sister so comfortable... actually... went there♡" Gan Yu said, her fingers trembling as she pulled open the corner of her skirt, and a large wet mark appeared on the black pantyhose. , and at this moment Gan Yu looked so lustful in this action.

"Qiqi...and drink coconut milk..."

"Qiqi is so cute, sister can't bear to let Qiqi cry, come on♡Sister's coconut milk will be given to Qiqi to drink tonight♡"

"Haha... Such role-playing is really interesting..." Qiqi laughed.

"Of course, when you are immersed in the subconscious of your body, and your mind is full of endless thoughts, no matter how you play, you will find it interesting." Gan Yu said, not forgetting to tighten his hands with his hands. Holding her breasts tightly, she felt the squeezing between her hands and her skin, and her chest felt swollen again.

"Speaking of which, according to the main plot of the game, Ying should be coming to Liyue to participate in the immortal invitation ceremony, right?" Qiqi asked.

"I learned from [Ms.] that the people of Foolish People have begun mass-producing the Book of All Taboos, and [Ms.] has started negotiating with Morax. It is estimated that it won't be long before the emperor will start that large-scale war. It's a show." Gan Yu explained.

"Then why not directly seize Morax's body? He is so powerful, wouldn't taking it away provide greater protection?" Qiqi raised her own doubts.

"Currently... neither your 'road' nor my God's Eyes are effective against the original god. Don't underestimate these seven earthly rulers. They can stand out from the war between demons and gods. They must have a side that we don't know about." , the following Whirlpool Demon God will be the way for the two of us to upgrade our abilities, so we have to seize this opportunity. Before that, we need to be well prepared, young man." Gan Yu said, standing up.

"Where are you going?" Qiqi also stood up.

"Those immortals in Liyue are still too much trouble. I think we should control them in advance to prevent accidents from happening when the Demon God of Whirlpool appears." Gan Yu sneered.

"It's true that you have thought so far ahead!" Qiqi praised.

"That's not necessary..." Gan Yu suddenly looked at Qiqi mysteriously, "But before we go out, Qiqi, do you still want to drink sister's coconut milk? It's very sweet♡"

…………

"Your homeland has been destroyed, and all the palaces and cities have turned into dust. You are the one who should have owned the world and embraced the heaven and the earth. But the last descendants of the subjugated country, please do not lament these lost moments."

Outside Mondstadt, noon.

A blond man walked slowly towards the city of Mondstadt. He was dressed in black clothes and his identity gave people a sense of mystery. Coupled with the mask that half covered his face, the guard Swann couldn't help but look at him.

"Wait, this... I don't know what to call him?" Swann put a hand on the man's shoulder and said.

"Me?" The blond man glanced at Swann.

It had to be said that this man had an indescribable sense of oppression. Just by looking at him, Swann had a bad feeling. But as a guard of Mondstadt, Swann gritted his teeth and nodded.

"Outsiders need to register when entering Mondstadt. This is the rule." Swann swallowed and said.

The blond man looked at Swann without saying a word, and Swann also looked at the man. The situation suddenly became awkward. Seeing the guy in front of him with a paralyzed face, Swann was very embarrassed.

"My name..." The blond man narrowed his eyes slightly, as if he was deep in thought.

"Hello?" Swann pulled the blond man's body. Somehow, half of this guy's body was about to enter the city of Mondstadt. It was obvious at a glance that he had some strange purpose.

Naturally, Swann did not dare to ignore it. After all, the number of people from the Abyss Order who frequently hurt people has gradually increased recently, and the Qiuqiu people have been gathering in the forest not far outside Mondstadt for unknown reasons. The most terrifying thing is the strange things happening within the Knights of the West Wind. When he thinks of what Grand Master Mondstadt told him before he left, Swann's determination becomes even firmer.

That is Mondstadt's strongest combat power, and the high expectations given to him by the Grand Commander Falga, he must not let down his expectations for him.

"What are you doing here?"

Just as Swann and the blond man were in a stalemate, a man fell from the sky. He appeared in front of Swann with jet-black hair, an enthusiastic appearance, and a pair of slender legs.

"Knight Amber, you came just in time! I can't hold on anymore..." Swann ran to Amber as if he saw a rescuer, hugged Amber's petite body and cried. Suddenly, a woman's unique scent hit his nostrils. Swann realized his gaffe and quickly let go of Amber. His face turned a little rosy due to embarrassment.

However, Amber behaved a little strangely. The corners of her mouth rose unconsciously, as if she was enjoying the hug just now.

"Okay, okay, what happened here?" Amber put her hands on her hips and put her feet in a vaginal posture. She looked like a cute little girl, and her voice seemed to be deliberately gentle.

"This outsider wanted to enter Mondstadt directly without following Mondstadt's regulations, so I detained him here. You, Knight Amber, are here. Please see how to deal with it." Swann explained.

"Oh ho ho?" After listening to Swann's explanation, Amber dragged her hands behind her back and looked at the man in front of her curiously.

The other party didn't seem to care, and just stood there blankly, just squinting his eyes slightly, not knowing what he was thinking. Amber walked back and forth around this man, but she always felt that she had seen him somewhere. His blond hair...blue eyes...seemed...seemed...

Amber's face suddenly became a little embarrassed, as if she had thought of something. She looked at the man carefully again, then turned to look at Swann who was standing aside.

"This man is indeed a bit strange, but he seems to want to enter Mondstadt, so I will take him to register with the Knights of the West Wind." Amber said.

"But...but..." Swann looked at Amber hesitantly.

"It's okay. Captain Kaia is here today and he will help solve the problem." Amber said.

"If it's Knight Kaia... there shouldn't be a problem." Swann thought this and nodded.

Amber grinned and gave Swann a wink, then she pulled the blond man along and trotted along. However, the man was very uncooperative and continued to walk slowly. It was as if Amber was dragging him in front. Just like him moving forward.

"Why do you want to help me?" the man suddenly said.

"Hey, how can you say that you are helping? I am helping you follow the process. Not long ago, I also helped another stranger like you, and he became an honorary knight. Hehehe ..." Speaking of this, Amber showed an imperceptible evil smile.

"Well..." the blond man said slowly.

"What's your name?" Amber asked with a playful look on her side.

"My memory is a little fuzzy...but I still seem to remember that the name that belongs to me...is...is..." The blond man seemed to be deep in thought and reminiscing.

Amber continued to pull him forward. Seeing that the blond man did not answer, Amber asked again, "Are you a traveler? Are you from somewhere else?"

The moment he heard the word "traveler", the blond man's eyes looked strange.

"Anyway, since you have arrived in Mondstadt, I will welcome you here first. But I am really curious. Not long ago, I saw another child with the same hair as you. Speaking of which, Her name seems to be Ying." Amber said.

"What did you just say?" The blond man suddenly put a hand on Amber's shoulder, and a strange squeezed Amber's body. Amber was so painful that tears streaked down her cheeks.

"Oh, you hurt me!" Amber shouted in protest.

"A child named Ying, what...?" Before Amber could finish speaking, she saw the blond man feeling exhausted. The blond man seemed to have become a little weak for some special reason. Time was actually a little unsteady, and Amber quickly reached out to help the blond man's shaky body.

"No, it doesn't matter, right?" Amber said worriedly.

"It's okay... I have an old problem with my body. It's related to the abyss..." The blond man's eyes changed slightly and he quickly closed his mouth.

"Do you need... do you need me to do anything?" Amber's voice contained a hint of stuttering, as if she was panicking.

"It's okay, it's okay... Let's go to the registration office of the so-called Knights of the West Wind headquarters first... Ahem..." The blond man showed a very pale face, which inevitably made Amber feel pity.

"But maybe a glass of wine can ease the pain in my body..." the blond man added.

"Wine...wine?! Wait, let me think about it. I think I'd better take you to Angel's Gift Bar first. You said that wine has eased your pain... As for the registration issue, I'll take care of it. Let me help you solve it. Just stay in the Angel's Gift Bar and don't move around. I will come to you after I finish processing it." Amber said.

"Then please..." The blond man showed a calm expression, which seemed to be the expression that best reflected his gratitude.

Under the leadership of Amber, the blond man came to Angel's Gift Bar. He ordered a glass of local dandelion wine from the bartender Charles, sat at a sparsely populated wine table, and sighed slowly.

Amber left in a hurry after seeing him arrive. The blond man sat blankly at the wine table, looking at the reflection (his face) reflected in the glass of dandelion wine in front of him, his eyes gradually became blurred.

He noticed that in addition to the bartender Charles, there were two women in the store, wearing clothes similar to maid uniforms. They were holding wine trays in their hands and serving the guests the empty wine that Charles had mixed.

One of them has silver hair and looks dignified and cute, but she is very skilled and delivers wine glasses to the guests in a timely manner. She looks like a very professional maid. The other one has long red hair, a tall nose and a somewhat feminine face. She looks a bit exotic and beautiful, but it can be seen that her eyes are full of an emotion called unwillingness. He was also very rude when delivering to injured people, and he looked like a complete novice.

The blond man glanced in the direction of the red-haired woman, his eyes staring at the red-haired woman's chest and legs, and frowned.

I don't know if it was a coincidence or not, but the red-haired woman also turned her head at this moment, and she happened to be looking at each other with the blond man. The red-haired woman gritted her teeth and looked very angry, but the silver-haired maid on the side quickly grabbed the red-haired woman's arm.

The red-haired woman suddenly turned her head to look at the silver-haired maid. She did see a very sweet smile on the silver-haired maid. Then, as if something had happened to her body, the red-haired woman's body suddenly twitched. The red-haired woman hurriedly raised her hands. Pressing on her maid's skirt, she squeezed her mysterious place through the skirt with both hands, as if trying to prevent something.

But the blond man still observed that there seemed to be some kind of liquid slowly sliding down the red-haired woman's crotch, while the red-haired woman was leaning against the wall weakly, her face flushed, her inner thighs squeezing back and forth, and she breathed hot breath. , his eyes are also extremely blurred, and it seems that it can't help but make people have other suspicions.

"No, Sister Dick." The silver-haired maid showed a warm smile, "You can't treat guests like this."

"But..." The red-haired woman glanced at the silver-haired maid fiercely, but she had but to grit her teeth and swallow her anger.

At this moment, the blond man suddenly stood up, picked up the wine glass and drank it in one gulp, then left his seat and came to the two women.

This action naturally attracted the attention of some drinkers in the tavern. These people all looked at the excitement, and there were also hecklers shouting from the side.

"Oh, is this a new face?"

"It's such a generous act. It's my first time to drink here and directly chat with two angels in the Angel's Gift Bar. I'm really envious."

"It would be great if you were braver. Only those who have the courage to strike up a conversation can succeed, right?"

"I'll forget it. As a big man, he's just afraid that if he says something wrong and offends those two girls, he won't be able to even come in to drink, right?"

"Brother, I am really yours. You are so generous for the first time here. I am cheering for you from behind!"

The blond man seemed to ignore these people's words and looked at the two women in front of him. The blond man faced the silver-haired maid and said, "I have something to say to you outside."

"Is there any problem that you can't discuss here?" someone joked.

"Taking up a conversation is all about finding a quiet place, you idiot!" retorted another.

"Oh? It's a guest's request. It would be great if Noelle could help." The silver-haired maid put her hands together and nodded with a smile.

Dick also looked puzzled, but at this time Noelle and the blond man had arrived at a corner behind the Angel's Gift Bar. The two came to a table and sat down with each other. Noelle still showed that reassuring and confident smile unique to a maid.

"Is there anything I can do to help this... guest from afar?" Noelle smiled.

"My name... although it's a little blurry, I still remember a little bit. My name is Dainsreib. My purpose is to disappear everything related to the abyss in the Teyvat continent." The blond man said.

"Abyss...Abyss? Is it the Abyss Order?" Noelle asked.

"No...the abyss is the abyss. It is an evil, destructive, and corrosive existence. The abyss is an extremely dangerous existence. Its existence will eventually bring about the destruction of the continent of Teyvat. Such existence must be eradicated. , otherwise Teyvat will repeat the destruction of Camria..." the blond man said.

"Then... why did you say this to me?" Noelle looked a little regretful and looked very puzzled.

"Why...why is there an abyss in your body?" Deinsreb narrowed his eyes slightly. At this moment, he actually had an invisible pressure. Noelle's expression, who was smiling opposite him, suddenly stiffened.

——————————————

In the dead of night, in a secluded place in Liyue Port, two more figures appeared in the dim light.

This is a place that the surrounding residents cannot care about, just because this house is a very special place in Liyue, the Hall of Rebirth. The Hall of Rebirth is different from other places in Liyue. Although they are both places for business, they will only accept one business.

Say goodbye to those who have passed away, and let those who rest in peace return to life.

To put it simply, the Hall is a specialized organization that handles funerals, and it is also a very professional team. In Liyue, they are the only ones who are big, and they handle all funerals in Liyue by themselves.

And just a few days ago, a very important event happened in Liyue. Originally, according to the annual practice, the annual immortal ceremony would be for the emperor to come down to earth to protect Liyue and do business smoothly in the coming year (this can be regarded as Liyue's tradition) , the emperor did not substantially help Liyue's economic advancement). But just as the emperor was coming, the emperor's true form, an earth-yellow blue dragon, suddenly fell from the sky.

Tianquanxing, who was in charge of the immortal ceremony, immediately ordered the scene to be cordoned off and announced to those present that the emperor had been assassinated and the assassin needed to be found. It all happened so quickly that many people were overwhelmed. On the first day, there was no progress after the emperor's , and the Qianyan Army gained nothing.

This made the Liyue authorities very nervous. Tianquanxing and Yuhengxing among the seven stars in Liyue went to investigate the matter one after another. Tianquanxing was extremely busy, and Yuhengxing seemed to be acting alone and disappeared. Only Qixing's secretary, a woman with long blue hair, is still working openly. She is Gan Yu, a woman with immortal blood who signed a contract with the emperor back then.

It was at this time that Hu Tao, the contemporary leader of the Rebirth Hall, proposed to bury the emperor, because the job of the Rebirth Hall is to safely transfer the deceased to another world, even if the other person is an immortal. Hu Tao sent out a newcomer from the Purity Hall not long ago, a guy named Zhongli.

Zhongli seemed very calm, and he also knew many things that Hutao didn't know. Therefore, Hutao valued this newcomer very much and simply left the emperor's business to Zhongli alone.

Because not long ago, an organization called the Fools from the North came to Hutao and wanted Hutao. Hutao was a little unhappy, but Zhongli told Hutao that agreeing to the request of the Fools would make it easier to deal with the emperor's body, and he actually agreed to let Zhongli handle it. , Hutao didn't ask any more questions, so he ignored him and returned to the Hall of Purity.

But at this moment, something unexpected happened to Hu Tao.

"Oh, oh, it's so late. The Hall of Rebirth doesn't accept any guests." Hutao said with raised eyebrows.

"No, no... I think as the master of the Hall of the Past, you must be interested in aspects of the deceased." The visitor smiled slightly.

"There's nothing wrong with that." Hu Tao smiled, but soon she looked at him seriously, "But why does the aura of the dead exist on your body?"

"I didn't expect you to find out like this..." The other party smiled slightly.

"Say your name, or I won't be polite." Hu Tao pressed her heel, and a red spear suddenly appeared in her right hand.

"Haha... You are so outspoken, Hall Master Hu, then let me answer your question. I am a member of the Fools, and I am also the executive officer of the Fools, codenamed Madam." The other party smiled, and also used his hands to protect the environment. He raised his right hand and pressed it gently between his eyebrows, staring at Hutao's body with his charming eyes, showing a strange smile.

"Madam? No... No, I'm asking about your identity, not the identity of this person at this moment... It's impossible for a person to have two auras, and one of the auras is very weak, obviously in a suppressed state. Although I don’t know how you controlled the lady’s body…I don’t know why you came to me, but you have already touched the taboo of the Rebirth Hall.” Hu Tao’s eyes narrowed, and in an instant he saw her holding a gun on her waist in her right hand. At the same time, she lowered her whole body, as if she was completely integrated with the spear. She held the spear and rushed forward. At the same time, a red flame burst out from her body. Look carefully at the flame. It actually turned into a butterfly in mid-air.

"Interesting." The lady smiled slightly.

The lady waved her hand, and something that looked like a floating object appeared behind her. Then, with the lady's body as the center, a small storm was generated in an instant and rushed towards the walnut.

Hu Tao rushed in despite the damage, but after rushing in, she found that the lady had lost her whereabouts. Hu Tao quickly observed with his eyes, and then Hu Tao held the spear in his hand and swung it with his body as the center. During the 360-degree rotation, a ghost-like thing flashed past Hu Tao's spear, and the storm suddenly dissipated. few.

Hu Tao looked around, but found no trace of the lady, and his eyes suddenly froze. Looking overhead again, sure enough, the lady fell from the sky, and a huge ice pick hit the walnut directly.

Walnut rolled to avoid the attack, and the lady had already landed on the ground, and the ground her slender legs stepped on was covered with a thin layer of ice. Her light yellow hair was constantly flying in the strong wind, like an ice princess.

"Not bad, not bad. He deserves to be the master of the Hall of Rebirth. He will become a five-star character in the future. His strength is indeed extraordinary." The lady praised.

Hu Tao didn't know why, so she put on a defensive posture, but you could vaguely see a red blood stain on the corner of her mouth.

Suddenly, Hutao shook his body away, and the spear in his hand instantly sprinted towards the lady. The lady's originally confident smile suddenly condensed, and the moment the God's Eye was activated, the ice shield condensed in mid-air.

The lady was very strong, and she could still block such a sudden attack. She had to sacrifice three ice shields to completely control the spear. However, the lady soon realized that something was not right, and Hu Tao disappeared. .

"Not good?!" the lady exclaimed and quickly looked into the air, but there was no figure in the sky. Could it be that the walnut escaped?

"The little kitten escaped... It really made my sister happy in vain." The lady frowned, and her body relaxed a lot at this moment.

But suddenly, the lady's right foot suddenly stiffened. The lady looked down and saw her always white hands tightly grasping her ankle.

"What?!" Before the lady had time to resist, the entire foundation under her feet collapsed instantly. At the same time, Hutao rushed out from the ground. The lady wanted to release the Eye of God to resist, but Hutao seemed to have expected it, focusing on her whole body. A bloody butterfly with red blood suddenly flew out and rushed towards the lady.

"Ahhhhhhhh..."

The lady's wail resounded throughout the Hall of Rebirth, and the corrosive nature of the blood-red butterfly burned the lady's delicate palms. The pain caused the lady to subconsciously retract her arm, which also missed the biggest opportunity. At this moment, Hutao had already completed a set of gun-slinging movements.

The lady's body was pressed to the ground by one of Hu Tao's little feet. At the same time, the spear held by Walnut's right hand was pressed against the lady's throat. As long as a little was exerted, the lady in the eighth seat of the Fools would probably die.

"Sure enough, the gun left by Zhongli is very useful. Let's reward him well when we go back." Hu Tao said with a smile.

"It seems that I am still slightly inferior. I am worthy of being Hall Master Hu." The lady smiled.

"Nuo, if you don't explain the situation properly, this hall master will personally see you off today." Hu Tao said fiercely, using the cutest voice to say the cruelest words, but it had a different flavor.

"Hall Master Hu, why do you think I came to this place to find you?" the lady said calmly.

Seeing that the lady under his control still looked calm, Hu Tao was very surprised. "Who knows what it has to do with me, Hu Tao."

"I know that you have always had a different understanding of life and , and what I have is the means to turn others into . I want Hall Master Hu to work with you to explore the ultimate mystery of life and ." said the lady.

"I'm sorry, I'm not interested. Life and itself are irreversible things. Those who treat other people's lives and deaths as playthings are destined to perish." Hutao said disdainfully.

"What a pity... Originally I wanted to keep you here, it would have been a lot of fun... but Hall Master Hu, you missed your last chance." The lady suddenly smiled.

"Huh? Is there something wrong with you?" Hu Tao raised his eyebrows, but suddenly, Hu Tao's body froze.

Hu Tao's face suddenly turned pale. She looked at her chest. A sharp blade had already penetrated her body. Hu Tao lowered her head and could vaguely see the sharp blade. Hu Tao gritted his teeth, intending to pierce the lady's throat with the spear. , but at some point the lady had already stood up, as if she had been waiting for this moment to come.

"You...?!" Hutao turned around and looked shocked. Behind Hutao, the person who stabbed him with a sharp blade turned out to be the little guy he had always been grateful for. That poor child died. People in the age of immortals, Qiqi.

In the past, Hutao learned that Qiqi was a dying person but was saved by an immortal. He was determined to bury Qiqi in the earth. He tried to bury Qiqi many times, but failed. Was rejected by Qiqi.

From Hu Tao's point of view, Qiqi was someone he was very interested in observing, but he didn't expect that at this juncture, Qiqi would do such a thing.

Hu Tao lost her last consciousness in an extremely depressed mood. This may be the last moment for the seventy-seventh generation leader of the Rebirth Hall. Perhaps in the future, a new Hu Tao may imitate her appearance and replace everything she has. . At this time, Walnut is like a deflated balloon, lying flat on the ground, like a delicate work of art. Both skin and body fragrance are completely preserved. This is a perfect picture. leather goods.

Qiqi looked at the leather on the ground with a very weird smile, and began to stroke the walnut skin back and forth. At the same time, Qiqi's breathing became heavier, as if she was enjoying what she was doing at this moment.

"You are so slow." The lady clasped her hands together and said angrily.

"Ah... I'm sorry... Qiqi's body is a little hard to adapt to. When I first put it on, my memory was a little blurry. It seems that this ability of mine will inherit some of the previous habits of the leather wearer... You also know that Qiqi itself I'm just very forgetful, I almost forgot just now." Qiqi said cutely, sticking out her tongue.

"You also know that Zhongli should be going to deal with the emperor's body with the young master at this time, although you and I both know that this is a scene. But, I have not found any trace of Ying in Liyue recently. It seems that Ying is not Not coming to Liyue would be a bit troublesome, the timeline has changed, and the development of things in the future is no longer under our control," the lady said.

"Li, don't worry about so much, we just need to know that the Demon God of the Whirlpool will appear, and that's the chance for you and me." Qiqi said, and saw her short hand stroking something under her crotch.

"Zhongli has not returned to the Hall of Rebirth at this time. You should quickly put on the walnut skin. After all, we are no match for the Rock King at this time. If we are discovered, everything will be over." The lady said.

"I know, I know... I just know how to push." ​​Qiqi complained.

It seemed that Qiqi's hand touched a place, and then Qiqi's lower body, that mysterious place suddenly looked like a half-open zipper, Qiqi's legs began to open to a weird scale, very Quickly, two things suddenly appeared under Qiqi's little sister that were completely inconsistent with Qiqi's body, two pairs of thick and hairy thighs.

The lady didn't seem to like the impact of this weird scene, so she turned her back to Qiqi. At this time, a fat and naked man had emerged from under Qiqi's body. The man's hand was a leather coat, and if he looked closely, it was Qiqi just now.

"Hehe, compared to the body of a little lolita, this kind of girl's body is more energetic, and that's what I like more." The man said with a lewd smile.

"Hurry up, don't dawdle," the lady warned.

"Okay, okay." Hutao has reappeared in front of the lady at this time, intersecting with the image of the quirky girl before. At this time, Hutao looks like a slut, caressing herself back and forth regardless of the image. His body, whether he was squeezing the little raised red spots on the front of his clothes with his hands, or rubbing his lower body back and forth with the spear in front of the lady, he looked so lustful.

"Ah ah ♡ Li, this body is so sensitive, it seems to be the same virginity ♡ Hmm... This kind of undeveloped body is so comfortable ♡" Hu Tao's face flushed, and the pleasure of friction made her drool on her clothes without even noticing. .

"Are you too...hungry?" The lady frowned and looked at Hutao in front of her. At this time, Hutao was already extremely horny. As expected, no matter how beautiful her skin was, she would turn into a pervert if that fat man touched her. Bar?

"Ha♡You don't understand, the feeling of being a goddess's body being manipulated very casually by me... It's so wonderful, so comfortable. As soon as I move my legs, I can feel the lightness of Hutao... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I'm about to do it ♡ Fallen♡" Walnut put her left hand on her cheek, and her right hand pinched her slightly raised chest hard.

"Li... I remember that you seem to be able to transfer the soul inside the leather object, right?" Suddenly, Hu Tao asked the lady.

"Yes...yes, what?" The lady was confused, not understanding why this gay friend suddenly asked herself this question.

"That...although it's a bit obscene to say...I want...I want you to help me transfer Hutao's soul into Qiqi's body over there...Please, this is my dream all along. As a good person... My friend, can you help me?" Hu Tao suddenly came to the lady's side, with big eyes, and used his small and exquisite body to rub back and forth on the lady's waist. Hu Tao was not very tall, and he was only about the height when he stood up. Women's chest.

This girl who bought the coffin was so damn cute, it was totally a foul act to show her face like that.

"Okay, okay... don't be like this... I'm feeling numb... I'll do it for you. Take those hands away quickly!" the lady said quickly, and Hu Tao suddenly pinched herself with her hands while he was rubbing her. chest.

"Thank you sister, Hutao really likes sister so much♡" Hutao stuck out his tongue and winked at the lady.

After getting halfway away from Hu Tao, the lady looked at the Qiqi skin in the distance, and then looked in the direction of Hu Tao. The lady stretched out her right hand. Suddenly, a dark black substance suddenly began to condense a few centimeters above the lady's right hand at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Then the lady waved one hand, Hu Tao's body suddenly shook, and Qiqi's body in the distance also suddenly shook.

"It feels like something has been taken away from the body...the memory seems to have disappeared..." Hu Tao said, "Is it possible that the reason why you are affected after wearing the skin is because the soul of the skin itself still exists inside the skin?"

"Otherwise? Where do you think those memories come from? It's just that the soul of the leather object will not dominate. Basically, it can be controlled by the wearer. Of course, if the ruler excessively uses the soul power of the leather object, it may Lose yourself,” the woman explained.

Hutao looked like the toilet was open, but soon she focused her attention on Qiqi in the distance. At this time, Qiqi's body had begun to expand and became almost the same as before. It seems that Hutao's soul has successfully entered Qiqi's skin, and the lady has just used some means to restore the skin. In disguise, it is equivalent to Hutao wearing Qiqi's skin and dominating that body.

"Okay, settled." The lady breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you so much, sister!" Walnut jumped up on the spot, like a child who got a new toy, celebrating happily.

The lady shook her head, and just when she was about to say something to Hu Tao, this guy had already ran to Qiqi's side, completely forgetting about herself. The lady frowned helplessly and left the Rebirth Hall.

"Then...let's get to know each other better...Miss Hutao...oh no, I should say Qiqi." Hutao looked at Qiqi lying on the ground and said with a smile.

Hu Tao knelt down and began to take off Qiqi's white pair of obscene pants with her own hands. Soon Qiqi's lower body was completely naked and exposed to the air. Hu Tao put his face close to Qiqi's little sister, Qiong nose smelled the unique fragrance coming from Qiqi's lower body, and her face flushed.

Then Hu Tao began to use his slender fingers to tentatively touch the intersection point in front of Qi Qi's little sister. Although Qi Qi was not awake at this time, every time Hu Tao's fingers moved, Qi Qi's body Then she started to tremble, and at the same time, the little sister started to get a lot wet.

"I didn't expect that an immortal little zombie could still look like a little girl... I wonder if such a little thing can withstand the Ou Jinjin of our hall master? Hehehehe..." Hutao put down the hand that had just touched Qiqi. In his own mouth, the tip of his tongue sucked back and forth from the wet fingertips, enjoying the transparent liquid overflowing from Qi Qi's lower body.

Hu Tao's next move was even more wanton. He directly buried his head in Qiqi's crotch and spread Qiqi's little sister with both hands while trying to mingle with her tongue.

For a time, Hu Tao was very happy, both physically and mentally, enjoying this dreamlike behavior. Only in this world could she do such unconventional things, but this forbidden behavior gave Hu Tao a sense of joy. A kind of pleasure called freedom and indulgence brought by breaking the rules.

"Hmm...my body...is so weird...wait...what...is wrong with me?"

Qiqi squinted her eyes slightly. At this moment, she found that her body was lying flat on the ground, but she still didn't understand the situation. There were waves of numbness in her body. Her whole body was weak and weak, and she looked like she was about to break down.

"I remember that Qiqi gave me...I felt so dizzy..." Qiqi gritted his teeth, looking in pain.

"Na na? Are you awake? Qiqi, sister has been waiting for you for a long time." Suddenly, a head appeared in Qiqi's field of vision, but Qiqi's eyes suddenly became very shocked when she saw the person in front of her.

"Why...do I appear in front of me...?!" Qiqi said in disbelief.

"Huh? What are you talking about, Qiqi? Have you forgotten who you are? Or...you still think you are Hutao, right? Cackling, clucking...♡" Hutao sneered.

"Are you Qiqi?! No, it's impossible for Qiqi to do something like that. Are you occupying Qiqi's body?!" Qiqi exclaimed.

"Hahaha, you should take care of yourself." Hutao smiled mysteriously.

Although Qiqi guessed something, she was already unable to resist at this time and became a lamb to be slaughtered. Qiqi turned her body slightly and looked at Hu Taofa from the side. At this time, she found that Hu Tao was actually starting to take off her pants.

"What are you going to do to my body?!" Qiqi shouted.

"Hey, what about your body? This is obviously someone else's body... Look, these are someone else's little hands, someone else's beautiful legs, someone else's pussy, everything is someone else's thing. What does this hall master want to do? Lord's freedom." Hutao said loudly, and at the same time he took off his pants and threw them aside casually.

"You...fake!" Qiqi shouted, seeming to have some emotional fluctuations, with tears already appearing in his eyes.

"Okay, stop talking nonsense, next is my favorite part of Hu Tao." Hu Tao said.

Under Qiqi's glare, Hutao put his hand on his little sister. Hutao suddenly stretched his hand into his little sister, as if he was looking for something inside. When Hutao showed a look of surprise, , Hutao spread his hands, looked down at his lower body, and looked at his little sister with expectant eyes.

Qiqi's expression began to change at this moment, from anger to fear now, because she never expected that a huge thing would slowly extend out of her little sister's body in front of her.

And the big thing looked like it was very hungry, like a bloodthirsty beast, and it had become very huge at this time. Hutao tried to use both hands to grab Ou Jinjin who appeared in her lower body, but Hutao found that she couldn't hold this huge thing with both hands together.

"Oh my, my body is so perverted... It has become so big ♡ But I like it so much ♡ This shows that I like Hu Tao's body very much, ah ah ♡ Hu Tao's little hand is stroking her Ou Jinjin ...And then comes the highlight♡" Hutao said, walking towards Qiqi.

"You...what are you going to do!?" Qiqi desperately wanted to swing his body, but Hutao had already pressed Qiqi's arms firmly with both hands, completely pressing Qiqi to the ground. The women looked at each other at this time, but Hutao seemed to have completely lost his mind. He kept spitting hot air from his mouth and sprayed it at Qiqi, causing Qiqi to squint his eyes.

"No... don't...!" Qiqi was like a prey that kept begging for mercy, begging the hunter for mercy.

"Soon... the two of us will be able to truly become one ♡Kuri♡"

"don't want?!"

"Shut up, the human toilet must have the consciousness of the human toilet!"

"Ahhhhhhhh..."

The moment Hu Tao's Ou Jinjin penetrated Qiqi's little sister, everything had already begun. It was irreversible. The happiness between the two girls was shocking from the skin to the soul. The Hall of Purity was very peaceful that night, at least in the eyes of the people of Liyue, that was indeed the case.

On the other side, the lady had already arrived at Qunyu Pavilion, and she also called Gan Yu and Ning Guang. The lady stared at the mysterious Eye of God in her hand, her eyes a little confused.

"Is it really that comfortable...?" the lady asked herself.

The lady thought for a while, and then used the Eye of God to possess Ning Guang's body. At the same time, she put Gan Yu's soul into the lady's body, and Ning Guang's soul into Gan Yu's body.

He couldn't hold it back that night. The three women played together in the Jade Pavilion. The night of happiness and worldly desires made him truly understand that there was a certain reason why his former gay friend was so perverted.

"If you keep playing like this... you'll become addicted... right?"

————————————————————

On that day, the people of Liyue witnessed an important historical moment. The sudden appearance of the demon god from overseas, the demon god of the whirlpool, Osel, caused Liyue to suffer an unprecedented disaster.

At this critical moment, the Tianquan Star and the Yuheng Star among the Seven Stars of Liyue, together with the True Lord Cutting the Moon and Building the Yang, the True Lord Li Shui and the Mountains, and the True Lord Liuyun Borrowing the Wind, who had always been disdainful of mortals, , as well as the always very low-key Grandma Ping and the great sage Yasha Mandrill.

Under the joint confrontation between the Immortal and Liyue Qixing, they finally sacrificed the Qun Jade Pavilion built by Tianquan Star and pressed it against Guyun Pavilion.

But what everyone present did not notice was that at this moment, when the Jade Pavilion hit the Demon God, a faint light flashed through the Demon God's body. The Demon God retreated, and the immortals and Liyue The conversation between Qixing and others was peaceful.

On this day, the people in Liyue were even more grateful to the immortals and the emperor. They all seemed to think that even if the emperor passed away, he would still be vaguely guarding them.

"It seems that the era that required me to wait has passed, and everything will never return." Zhenjun Liuyun Jiefeng sighed.

"I hope you can better develop Liyue... This is what the emperor wants to see," said the Moon-Cutting Yang Zhenjun. "That's all, let's go. If we stay here, I'm afraid it may not be a good thing for Liyue, alas -" Lishui Dieshan Zhenjun said.

"I'll take the first step." Mandrill's cold voice had just sounded, and his figure had already disappeared into the void.

"Senior... we will never forget your past achievements at any time. In the past, there were countless wars in Liyue. It was the emperor who led the immortals to protect the land of Liyue. It was the sacrifices of our seniors that brought a peaceful Liyue. ." Ke Qing said, "But the Liyue of today is no longer the Liyue of the past. The Liyue of today needs more prosperity. I hope the seniors can understand what I am saying."

"This girl is right." Grandma Ping said with a smile.

"That's all." The three true monarchs sighed, and then flew towards the sky and disappeared in mid-air. Grandma Ping seemed to have gone back to breed Liyue lilies.

After all the immortals present left, Ningguang and Keqing looked at each other, showing very mysterious smiles at the same time, and then looked at Gan Yu together. Gan Yu's originally clear and natural eyes suddenly froze, and then Gan Yu Yu rolled his eyes in pain, while Ningguang suddenly reached out his hand to support Ke Qing, who suddenly fainted.

In less than a few seconds, Gan Yu in the distance closed his eyes. Gan Yu opened his eyes again and seemed to have an evil aura. His fingers began to dishonestly touch the black skin on his feet. Tights.

"The next step is for the two of us to take action." Gan Yu said with a evil smile.

"...That's fine...but before I go, I want to go back and put on the walnut skin." Ningguang said.

"Go, go," Gan Yu said.

Looking at Ning Guang's leaving figure, Gan Yu's eyelids suddenly jumped. Gan Yu subconsciously used his black-gloved hands to press his eyelids. At the same time, Gan Yu also began to feel a little confused.

"Why do my eyelids keep twitching lately..."

——————————————

"Is this the last one?" the man said lightly.

"Yes..." Behind the man, a red-haired woman looked very surprised.

The man looked down at his feet. This was a piece of human skin. From the surface of the skin, it could be seen that the skin of the owner of the skin was in perfect condition. You could vaguely see the figure of the person wearing this skin. Very sexy.

The red-haired woman looked at the man's back and had many more thoughts in her mind, but when the words came to her lips, she couldn't ask them. Just because this man is really terrifying to her, his strength is like a bottomless pit. It seems that he did not use all his strength in solving these crises, and defeated him very casually.

"What's your name..." the man suddenly asked.

"Di...Luke...that's my name." The red-haired woman said, but she seemed to be struggling to say her name, as if she was ashamed to let others know her identity.

Yes, the Diluc who everyone admired, the hero of the night in Mondstadt, turned into a woman's body at this time, and was by the maid to work as a waiter in her bar, and was also from time to time. Some drinkers teased her. A normal customer would just whistle at most, but if he met a perverted customer, Diluc would have those guys pinch his short buttocks with their rough hands without paying attention.

If you perform poorly during the day, or want to ask for help from others, and are discovered by the maid, you will be tied to a stool late at night, and the maid will peel off the fat with her hands, use her fingers, and use a wine bottle to fuck you. Diluc was deeply afraid of such days as he kept thrusting into his body until he passed out.

She originally thought that she must be the kind of person who could resist all kinds of , but she didn't expect that after those guys transformed their bodies into women's bodies and used such despicable methods, the stimulation brought by women's pleasure almost made Dilu Gram fell.

"Diluc, right..." the blond man narrowed his eyes slightly.

"I don't know what to call you?" Diluc asked.

"Dainsreb," the blond man said.

"Do you think my body can be saved?" Diluc asked.

Dainsreb turned his head and looked at Diluc's body, from his head to his feet. This made Diluc a little uncomfortable. Diluc felt shy when someone looked at him so seriously. , this incredible feeling made Diluc's heart even more confusing.

"No, they seem to have used some kind of method on you, causing your body to completely change... This method is not like the power of the abyss... I don't know what it is specifically." Dainsreb shook his head. road.

"Well..." Diluc lowered his head slightly, some pictures flashed through his mind, and he clenched his hands inadvertently.

"The source of everything comes from here. Qin, the acting captain of Mondstadt, was eroded by the power of the abyss and lost his mind. Or it can be said that his body was controlled by others. So he started to attack people with the Eye of God in Mondstadt. , which can almost be regarded as controlling the main combat power in Mondstadt." Deinsley preached.

"I never thought... something like this would happen..." Diluc looked down and saw that the leather object that appeared in front of the two of them was none other than Dandelion Knight Qin.

Qin, who worked very seriously on weekdays and felt relied upon by the residents of Mondstadt, has now become like this. What kind of tragedy should this be?

Diluc looked at the leaky piano, and a surge of anger rose up. Such hatred was almost reaching the point of killing his father. For Diluc, who protects Mondstadt in the dark night, Mondstadt being trampled by invaders is the greatest harm to her.

"Oh... are you still there?" At this moment, a voice suddenly sounded.

Diluc turned his head and saw a woman with long blue hair, dark skin, and C-sized breasts walking in. However, something special was that this woman seemed to be wearing a mask covering her right side. Eye patch.

"Kaia?" Diluc asked.

"Aha... I didn't expect you to be like me, brother." Kaiya looked at the red-haired woman in front of him and smiled.

"Stop joking at this time." Diluc rolled his eyes at Kaia.

"About Lisa and Amber, there shouldn't be anything going on with Noel, right?" Kaia asked, looking at Deinsreb in the distance.

"The two of them were only affected by the abyss, but they did not turn into skins like Qin. I have eliminated the consciousness that controlled them." Dainsreb lowered his head as he spoke. Looking at the things on the table, these seem to be documents about the Qiuqiu people and the Abyss Order in Mondstadt.

"It seems that the guy who took Qin's body is also very concerned about the affairs of the Abyss Order..." Kaiya walked aside and picked up one of the copies and took a look.

"By the way... where is the bard?" Diluc said casually, as if he had thought of something.

"Why are you asking this? There seems to be nothing special about that man except for the Eye of God on his waist... Wait, do you suspect that he did it?" Kaiya said.

"...It's okay, I just asked casually." Diluc narrowed his eyes slightly, remembering what happened a few months ago when he, Traveler and Qin solved the wind dragon ruins together.

"Speaking of which, the traveler seems to have disappeared. Is this all a coincidence? The traveler's whereabouts have been unpredictable during this period. I have some doubts about whether she did it." Kaiya put a hand on her long hair Stirring back, looking bored.

"The traveler you are talking about, do you mean...?" Suddenly, Dainsreb, who had been silent for a long time, asked.

"Well... Thinking about it carefully, it seems that she has the same hair as you and a white dress. By the way, she can activate the power of elements without the eye of god." Kaiya recalled.

Dainsreb fell into deep thought and slowly stood up.

"What's wrong?" Diluc asked.

"At this point, the incident is almost handled, and I want to go outside for a walk." Deinsley said.

"That's it... This time, I really thank you. If it weren't for your arrival, Mondstadt would have been controlled by the abyss..." Diluc said.

"No need...this is my duty..." Dainsreb looked sideways at Qin's skin, his eyes a little blurry, "I have become immortal in the abyss, and it will not end until one party falls."

Watching Dainsreib leave, Diluc looked awkwardly at Kaia who was still observing the copywriting. To be honest, she never dreamed at this time that she and that guy would both turn into women.

In the past, Diluc just felt that this person was not compatible with him, but he was also a very similar person. Moreover, this person had always been unpredictable, which was what made Diluc very afraid.

"Hey, let me tell you, how about we put on Qin's skin and play?" Suddenly, Kaia asked Diluc in a low voice with a smirk on his face.

"Ha...?! How is this possible?!" Diluc objected quickly. She really didn't expect Kaia to have such an idea. She was indeed an unpredictable person.

"In the past, weren't you curious about what Qin's body was like? As long as you become Qin now, you can know all the guesses about her in the past, right? Besides... Qin's body is very beautiful, right?" Kaiya said with a smile. .

"That's right...but you are like this..."

"So... let's 'resurrect' Qin now? I know that. In the past, when you were still in the Knights of the West Wind, I noticed that when you peeked at Qin, although you disguised it very well, I knew You have a special feeling for Qin." Kaiya narrowed her eyes slightly, "If you hesitate, then let me be Qin, and the two of us can have a good chat."

Diluc's eyes showed hesitation, but she felt a strange sense of excitement in her heart at this time. She looked at the delicate leather under her feet and thought of Qin's beautiful figure in her past memories and when she swung her sword. With a unique aura of a Valkyrie, Diluc suddenly felt something coming out of his lower body. It was wet and hot, but there was an indescribable pleasure.

"Then I'll start..."

Dainsreb walked out of the Knights of the West Wind and looked at the surrounding streets without saying a word. He walked towards the reception area of ​​the Adventurers Association outside the city gate of Mondstadt, walking somewhat blindly.

A figure flashed before his eyes. It was the figure of a girl, standing in the center of a sea of ​​flowers, with her back to him and her head turned to reveal that innocent smile. How beautiful that moment was, she How beautiful it is.

Just when Dainsreb walked to the stairs at the gate of Mondstadt, a girl happened to be walking into Mondstadt at this time.

It was a girl with light yellow hair, a purple short skirt, and a strange night crow beside her.

From the moment he first saw the girl, Dainsreb's eyes were already moved. The girl opposite seemed to have noticed Dainsreb, but she looked very calm.

The distance between the two continued to shorten, and there was a lot of sweat on Dainsreb's cheeks. Why was he nervous? The girl in front of him didn't have any aura related to the abyss, but why did this girl give Dainsreb an indescribable sense of crisis?

The moment their shoulders were aligned, it was like two darknesses meeting each other.

But when the two of them passed each other, everything seemed like a normal thing. The girl ignored Dainsreb's strange eyes and continued to move forward, but Dainsreb stopped the moment he passed by the girl and looked sideways at the girl's back.

"Fischer, are you here? Have you completed the mission of the Adventurers Association?" Catherine, the usher of the Adventurers Association, still maintained her usual smile.

"Of course, but I want to ask about the Dragon's Back Snow Mountain. Do you know anything about the chief alchemist Albedo?" Fischer asked.

"You should be talking about the person called the Son of Chalk, right?" Catherine said.

The moment Deinsreib heard the word "chalk", he suddenly turned his head, and for the first time, his deep eyes showed a complicated expression.

——————————————————

"This is... the last energy of Osel..." The lady narrowed her eyes slightly and looked at the strange floating objects in front of her.

This is an extremely dark thing. Just looking at the floating object, the lady can feel a heavy sense of oppression. For those who have the Eye of God, the perception of elemental power is naturally clearer, which also makes the lady break out in cold sweat. Just the final destruction of the Demon God of the Whirlpool has such terrifying power. If it were in its heyday How terrible should it be?

And what is the strength of Morax who suppressed it?

"We should be cautious and subtle. The devil is the devil after all." Hutao on the side stretched out his hand to stop the lady who wanted to reach out and touch the material.

"...You're right, I think it's better to release it first." The lady said.

I saw the lady slowly stretching out her hands, and a black dark spot slowly appeared out of thin air in the lady's palm. At this time, the lady was a little surprised to find that the Eye of God in her hand actually had a resonance-like reaction with the residual energy of the Demon God of Whirlpool.

It's as if this Eye of God is going to swallow Osel's energy.

Hu Tao stared at the God's Eye in the lady's hand, and her eyes began to wander a little. The lady raised her feet and walked forward. This action seemed to be guided by the eye of God. Amidst the echoes of the high heels on the ground, the eye of God had touched the mass at this moment.

"Ding ding..."

The moment the two came into contact, the lady felt that a black mist-like existence suddenly appeared in front of her eyes, swallowing up everything around her in an instant. For a moment, the lady felt dizzy, and her legs in high heels were shaking a little. She subconsciously fell to her knees and managed to steady herself by leaning on her knees.

"What on earth is this..." After the lady stabilized her body, she took a deep breath and her consciousness became much clearer.

Suddenly, the lady felt a terrible emotion, a feeling full of hostility, destruction, and destruction. It seems that at this moment the lady has the urge to destroy everything around her.

And the lady found that her body was a little out of control, and her hands began to look like claws. At this moment, she actually had the idea of ​​hurting her gay friend, who was now Hutao.

It was at this moment that the ice elemental god's eye on the lady's body was activated, and the chill instantly swept through every skin in the lady's body. With the experience of the ice and snow beauty, the lady suppressed the strange emotion.

It seems that the power of the Demon God of Uzumaki is not so easy to obtain. The situation just now may be caused by his own divine eye coming into contact with the power of the Demon God of Uzumaki. He felt like he was being dominated, and his body also followed suit. At your command.

At this time, the lady discovered that the Eye of God had absorbed the mass of matter. It can be said that at this time, inside the lady's body, Li felt an unprecedented improvement. Not only had her self-perception achieved a qualitative leap, but she also had a sense of the previous People who have had control over themselves have a very clear perception of their bodies.

"Have I reached... the level of a god...?" the lady said in surprise, looking at her open palm with very excited eyes.

"Lin Yun, come here and take a look, I'm going to..." Before the lady could finish her words, she suddenly felt something piercing her chest.

"...You?!" The lady's surprised voice made the person who attacked her show a proud smile.

The person who attacked the lady turned out to be the person he had always trusted, the only good friend he trusted in this strange world. Unexpectedly, he would do such a thing at this time. The spear piercing his chest was as painful as a stab in his heart.

This is not only physical pain, but also spiritual pain.

"Why..." the lady said with some difficulty. At this time, there was blood in her mouth.

"Because I'm jealous of you... you have such perfect abilities. If I turn you into skin and wear it on my body, I can get that ability. All the goddesses in Teyvat, whether they are young girls or young women, no matter they are Either a person with the eyes of God or an ordinary person can become me. I will taste the bodies of all the women in Teyvat and enjoy the pleasure of women and men falling in love. Isn’t it more interesting to be someone else’s means than to be myself? Well...ahhahahahahahahahahaha!" Hutao laughed.

The lady felt physically exhausted, and her eyes were getting heavier and heavier at this time, but as she was looking hard, she vaguely saw that Hu Tao's pupils were showing a strange dark blue color, which was a whirlpool. The unique color of the devil.

Could it be that……? !

"Oh... you look like you are going to die... It doesn't matter, I will turn you into a piece of skin at this moment, my good brother, just let me be with you forever, and use my ability to turn you Become skin, and together we will unify the continent of Teyvat." Hutao smiled, and when the lady's eyes were about to close, she stretched out her hands with runes and pressed them in front of the lady.

The next moment, the lady only felt that her physical fatigue was getting worse. A sense of paralysis swept across her body instantly. Her breathing gradually became heavier. The numbness coming from my chest made me unable to move, until finally I lost all awareness of the outside world.

(The first person of the following protagonist Li is called the perspective)

Is everything...over?

Is it really okay for me to die in another world inexplicably like this...

I’m so unwilling, why did things turn out like this...

If possible, I must kill Lin Yun. Anyone who deceives me or hurts me, no matter who it is... will pay the price! !

"Huhuhu..."

With a burst of rapid breathing, I opened my eyes and looked at the scenery in front of me. This was an extremely white world, and the cold was always filling all the surrounding creatures.

I looked down and found that my body looked so petite at this time. I was wearing a long white skirt that just covered my knees, a pair of white stockings and a pair of small leather shoes. I reached out and touched my hair, which seemed to be a pair of ponytails with a hat on my head.

"Sure enough...you still need to be careful as a human being...ah ha..." I lay weakly on the snow, enjoying the cold feeling of the ice and snow touching my skin.

Lying on the snow, listening to the whistling of the wind, I felt that life was so beautiful for the first time. I raised my hands and looked at the young hands in front of me. I couldn't help but put my fingers into my mouth, feeling the moistness and warmth brought by the saliva to my fingertips.

Now that I think about it, I wonder if it was my unintentional behavior that led to this result?

"Then...let me sort out the memories here." I made a very sweet voice.

Pressing one hand on my temple is a way to read memories, and it can also be regarded as one of my abilities. Not too long ago, when I became a woman, I had this ability.

It is a skill similar to a clone, which splits my consciousness into two, that is, two me appear. But there is a drawback to this approach. The separation of the two selves may result in the two people no longer being the same person, but completely separate new individuals.

What I want to explain here is that when I came to Teyvat, I only came to Teyvat with my consciousness. At the beginning, I got the lady's body in a daze, and then the follow-up happened. The final result of the separation of two new individuals is that they become two different people.

But as long as there is a unified ideological stamp, nothing will change. That is the impulse to seize the female role, which makes the actions of both parties revolve around this center.

Therefore, I was divided into two directions at that time. One direction was mainly Mondstadt and controlled the important people inside Mondstadt City, while the other direction was to become a lady and go to Liyue, where I happened to meet Lin Yun.

However, after the subsequent changes, that is to say, the me in Liyue was wiped out, but the me in Mondstadt is still there. After the of the other me, my soul was able to return to the original body because of the special nature of this God's Eye. However, because the two consciousnesses were separated for too long, they needed to be connected in memory.

"What...I don't have the senses of Qin, Amber and others...Did something happen in Mondstadt?"

I squinted my eyes slightly and thought about countermeasures. Without the feeling of being controlled, there was only one result. There must be someone in Mondstadt who was very restrained in his abilities. If I acted rashly at this time, I would definitely It's a dead end.

"What to do...what to do...Barbara, think of a way." I said with a distressed look.

"Ahem...wait a minute, I remember...Barbara seems to have come to the Dragon's Back Snow Mountain to find Rosalia...that battle nun went back to participate in some poetry competitions held by the church."

I squinted my eyes slightly, and a very evil thought suddenly appeared in my heart.

I walked forward bouncing forward with Barbara's unique steps. I was borrowing Barbara's memory. I'm afraid even Qin couldn't see through it, right?

Two hours later, I was breathing deeply, looking at the piece of leather on the ground, wiping the sweat from my neck, with a smile on my face.

Everything went so smoothly, even though Rosalia was very skilled and had very keen perception. However, who would be wary of a frail and adorable Barbara? I used Barbara's good skin to successfully sneak attack Rosalia, and the skin in front of me was the final prize.

But it's a pity, because I have been killed in Liyue, and the ability of God's Eye has been greatly reduced. In the past, just a slight touch could turn the person who was affected by my God's Eye into skin instantly, but now After my God's Eye touched Rosalia's body just now, I didn't turn her into skin immediately.

Rosalia immediately launched an attack on me (Barbara). Unfortunately, her body also began to change, and eventually she turned into a skin.

"Then...Barbara is going to enter Rosalia's sister's body properly♡" I pretended to smile dignifiedly, pulled up Rosalia's skin with my little hands, and started to prepare the position.

The first thing is to take off all the clothes. Although the process is a bit cumbersome, I still enjoy the process. The feeling of a woman slowly undressing her clothes, and the plump and attractive skin is slowly revealed in front of her is simply amazing. Don't be too happy.

Taking a deep breath, I slowly opened the gap behind Rosalia. This is the terrifying thing about the Eye of God. A single change can turn a living person into a The inside of the leather object is as if it has been absorbed by a different space. It is just a delicate leather object.

I raised my little toes and started to insert them into Rosalia's legs. When Rosalia's skin wrapped my (Barbara's) calves, I could feel a local feeling coming from the legs. The phenomenon of fever.

Ever since, Barbara's calves transformed into Rosalia's slender legs. I let the slender legs lean a little, and the beautiful legs were naturally under my control. This feeling itself is a wonderful one. kind of pleasure.

"Then next..." I raised the leather thing in my hand with a smile, and put Barbara's little hands into Rosalia's hands. The same way of wearing them, it was a bit like wearing long gloves. Average, but the texture is softer. At the same time, Barbara's body was completely inserted into Rosalia's body.

At this time, an exquisite beauty appeared on the snow, but she was naked, feeling the chill of the snow wind. But there was something like a hat hanging on her chest, which was Rosalia's head.

My face was slightly red, and I looked at the last piece of leather on my chest, sniffing the body fragrance of the nun in front of me with my nose, and the body below started to feel a little commotion.

"Then...it turned out that Sister Rosalia didn't listen to Barbara's words, so Barbara had to turn Sister Rosalia into a leather thing and put her on Barbara's body, so that she would be willing to be nice to her. Let’s go back together with Barbara to participate in the poetry conference.” I pretended to be dignified and played this role, “Okay, from now on, sister Rosalia will blend in with others. We need to put on clothes quickly and freeze for a while. It’s not good if you get caught♡”

Pulling up Rosalia's head in my hand, I put it on my face in one breath. My fingers adjusted the leather on the head back and forth. After the familiar local heating, the originally dark vision in front of me suddenly became wider. .

I blinked and moved my body, feeling light and powerful.

"As expected of a battle nun...this physical fitness is so interesting♡" I exclaimed, I can do the splits at will, my body flexibility is indeed stronger than Barbara's body, and I am also an assassin who uses ice guns. It can only be said that the body is only strong and not weak.

I put on that special nun's outfit, then lowered my head and stroked the black fishnet stockings on my thighs with my slender hands, feeling quite ecstatic inside.

"This white slime is really big..." I lowered my head to look, and found that I couldn't see the hem of the skirt under my body, and the huge breasts appeared in the circles under my eyes. I stretched out my hands to grab the white slime, but to my surprise, I didn't expect that my hands could only hold half of the white slime. It can be seen that Rosaria's slime has How big.

"Forget it... let's connect her memory first." After thinking about this, I took another deep breath and started to mobilize the memory of this skin.

"What... Although there is no Ying, the reason why Rosalia came to Longji Snow Mountain was to monitor Albedo... It seems that the situation is a bit complicated... The reason why Rosalia came to monitor Albedo turned out to be from From her own perspective, she seems to be a very vigilant person." I said, "Well... in the Dragon's Back Snow Mountain... there is an existence that can compete with Tevalin?! A demon named Dulin jumped. The dragon... seems to have died, but its remaining energy must not be weak. It seems that we still need to go to the Dragon's Back Snow Mountain for a trip..."

I turned around, and at this moment I could see a pillar of ice and snow floating in the sky at the height of the Dragon's Back Snow Mountain. At the same time, you can vaguely see that further away from the pillar of ice and snow, there seems to be an inverted island in the sky.

"Whether Teyvat can be changed by my joining depends on the results... Lin Yun, if you are unkind, don't blame me for being unjust. When I get Du Lin's power, I will personally kill you." Seize your soul." I snorted coldly.

————————————————

This is a high peak, and you can see the surrounding mountains and rivers at a glance. This peak is the highest peak in the surrounding area, the closest to the top of the sky.

The flat land on the peak is very small, but I don't know who built a pavilion here. In front of the wooden bench made of rotten wood on the pavilion, there happened to be an exquisite wooden table. The wooden table was engraved with some very complicated patterns, but It can be concluded that it is extraordinary.

A man was sitting on this pavilion, and what he grabbed in his hand happened to be a pot of old wine, with a faint scent of osmanthus. The man's tea tasting etiquette was very good. From cutting the tea to the top, every step showed his understanding of the tea ceremony. Very high.

"If it comes, there's no need to hide." The man suddenly said, but his tone was very calm, neither happy nor sad, and had no emotional fluctuations.

"Hey, you've discovered this." Suddenly, a person suddenly appeared in mid-air. The surprising thing is that he was actually suspended in mid-air without using any means. It was completely like It is carried up by the wind and makes it float. The appearance of the other person seemed to be that of a young man, a boy with light blue hair and green hair, who looked like a bard in light green clothes.

"What's the matter?" the man said calmly, and the half-drunk tea in his hand was slowly placed on the wooden table.

After seeing this answer, the other party smiled, swung his body in mid-air, and soon landed in the pavilion, sitting opposite the man. The two began to look at each other for the first time.

"Oh, I still can't get used to this wine." After the boy took a sip of wine from the man's flask, he showed a frown and made a "sizzling" movement with his lips.

The man looked expressionless, looking into the distance.

"You should also feel it, that thing." The young man said suddenly.

The man did not speak, but his eyes narrowed slightly. His temperament was too calm, like an old man, and he no longer reacted much to many things.

"You Liyue people, the disrespectful child you like seems to have been harmed. Even the people of the Seven Stars of Liyue throughout the ages have been controlled. As the god of Liyue, don't you have nothing to worry about?" the boy asked.

"My contract is only to protect Liyue. As long as Liyue is not destroyed, I will not interfere in anything again." The man said.

"The god of Liyue actually wants to let go of Liyue... You have really changed a lot." The young man smiled slightly, poured a glass of wine and took another sip.

"Yeah..." The man looked down and saw waves of wine slowly rising in the glass. "I once thought about whether Liyue could continue if I put down my burden."

"So you planned that action?" The young man smiled, his face slightly red, he held his chin with one hand and looked at the man in confusion.

"...Let's think about that woman's affairs." The man said calmly.

"That woman...you mean the newcomer to Inazuma?" the young man said.

"It's another guy, or someone who has a huge grudge against the abyss." The man narrowed his eyes slightly.

"sky……"

"Needless to say, I am curious about what the person who chose the aura from overseas had in mind...to take away the bodies of Liyue Seven Stars and Immortals..."

"That's right. He actually took away my favorite Knight of the West Wind. It's really annoying."

"Things seem to have gone beyond both of our expectations. I think she will take corresponding actions...Whether the Girl of Ice will need this variable to compete with her is still unknown," the man said.

"Hey, let's not talk about this. It's a rare time to get together and have a drink. This time I brought Mondstadt's dandelion wine, which is much better than your wine." The young man took out a wine bottle from somewhere and said with interest He opened the wine bottle vigorously.

The boy filled the man's wine glass. The man slowly picked up the wine glass and put it to his mouth. A slight cold feeling passed through the man's mouth, along with a refreshing fragrance and a unique taste.

"How is it?" The young man asked curiously.

"The wine is a bit weak..."

————————————

Longji Snow Mountain, this is a mysterious place. It is covered with heavy snow all year round, with only blizzards flying all year round. This is a forbidden area of ​​life for the people of Mondstadt, and anyone who wants to set foot in this forbidden area must endure hardships from nature. Snow Mountain is located in the north of Mondstadt, and you have to pass a tribe composed of Qiuqiu people on the way. Then you can reach the boundary of Longji Snow Mountain through some small roads. A cold environment, harmful monsters, and traces of some strange figures. But this is a place of trial that many adventurers look forward to. Adventurers, as the name suggests, are people who constantly take risks and conquer nature. Their figures shuttle through various secret realms or various dangerous places in order to constantly challenge themselves. Today, a middle-aged man gritted his teeth and stood at a supply station outside Longji Snow Mountain. This is a temporary supply depot set up by the Adventurers Association. It not only has spare food, but also some rescue teams and some personnel from Mondstadt Logistics. It is said that not long ago, Mondstadt Grand Commander Falga led Mondstads elite to the Dragon's Back Snow Mountain to defeat the evil dragon, but no news came back after that. Mondstadt Logistics on the one hand sent rescuers to start outside the Dragon's Back Snow Mountain. The rescue was able to rescue some external personnel, but there was still no news about the large army. Qin, the acting leader of Mondstadt, decided to let some people stay to form a rescue team to establish a supply depot. He wanted to continuously send people to investigate the interior of Longji Snow Mountain. However, the environment inside the snow mountain was too harsh and it was difficult for ordinary people to enter. At this time, the Adventurers Association volunteered and explained its purpose to Mond. A commission is issued to all adventurers, that is, to go inside the Dragon's Back Snow Mountain to search for possible news about Mondstadt's large army. Of course, the reward is also quite high. The middle-aged man's name is Daladi, a senior adventurer, but his registration is at the second level of the Adventurers Association. Years of hardship and bad luck have prevented him from producing effective results, and he has been stuck at the second level. As a child, he had been enjoying the world, so he decided to join the Adventurers Association to understand this fantasy world. But like most adventurers, he has very poor talent and very bad luck. Several experiences in the secret realm almost cost him his life. Even though he went to the deepest part of the secret realm with all kinds of hardships and obtained the treasure chest, in the end it was just a few worthless pieces of scrap metal. He moved forward with the motivation of exchanging interest, but the feedback results were so unsatisfactory. This contrast made him want to give up several times, but he always breathed a sigh of relief every time. Comfort yourself. In this way, he has been in a very delicate balance, unwilling to give up his dream, but he has always been bruised and bruised. Until something happened not long ago that was the last straw for him. His wife of more than twenty years is an ordinary seamstress from Mondstadt. But he had an affair with a notorious romantic man in Mondez. That day, Daladi dragged his exhausted body back to Mondstadt after a long adventure. People who become adventurers are destined to be unable to run a household. Various tasks require adventurers to travel all over Teyvat. Although Daladi tried his best to choose commissions mainly in Mondstadt, the meager remuneration him to work more diligently. His wife is a conservative person and has always believed that Daladi should find a stable job and live peacefully in Mondstadt. But after walking out of the mountains, Daladi was no longer willing to stay in Mondstadt. But my luck has never been able to achieve satisfactory results in the Adventurers Association, so I have always been a small second-level adventurer. When he opened the door to his home, there was no usual greeting from his wife. Daladi scratched his head. His wife used to greet him cordially at the door, but today there was no movement. Such anomalies made Daladi feel something was wrong deep in his heart, and he rushed into the house at a trot, but when he was approaching their room, he seemed to hear some strange noises. It was the sound of a woman's gasping and some kind of sound caused by an unexpected impact. Daladi quietly approached the door. The sounds in the room became clearer and clearer, and his heart became colder and colder. Daladi kicked open the door and looked at the two people in front of him in anger. Daladi's sudden appearance was so frightening that his wife quickly picked up the sheet and covered her body, while the other man looked at Daladi impatiently. Daladi recognized this man at a glance. This man was a direct descendant of a noble in Mondstadt. Although he was a very marginalized person, he was a real noble. He cannot provoke such a person. How can a little adventurer like himself be able to bear the other party's power and methods? "Dear...I...I..." The wife cried with great grievance. The man stretched out his hand and grabbed his wife's hair very violently, and then lifted her up with . The wife struggled to stretch out her hand to break away from the man's hand, but the man punched his wife on the right side of her face with an angry look. superior. "Stop! You beast!" Daladi gritted his teeth, clasped his hands and stepped forward. "What kind of expression is this? I can have sex with your wife because I think highly of you. You, a little untouchable, are looking murderous there. What do you want to do?" The man said calmly, as if he was born to be convinced. Arrogant and domineering character. Seeing this fat man humiliating his wife in this way, Deidara felt distressed and angry. His anger made his eyes bloodshot. Seeing Deidara getting closer, the man seemed to start to panic, but he suppressed the fear in his heart and looked at Deidara condescendingly. "You kid still want to do something to me? Do you know who I am? Do you dare to touch me?!" the man yelled. But Deidara has long been dominated by anger. For most of his life, he has been ordinary. The only thing worthy of sighing is that God has given him a wife who will accompany him early, and she is a beautiful and gentle wife. It is precisely because every time he sees As his wife silently wiped the wounds of him who had been injured in the past, Deidara kept telling himself that he must continue to persevere in order to give his wife the greatest happiness when he becomes a great adventurer in the future. However, all of this was ruined by this scumbag. "Ahhhhhhh!!" The man shook his hand hard, pulled his wife's hair and smashed it on the table next to her. Suddenly, blood appeared in front of Deidara, the blood-red floor, and a ferocious smile. , and the motionless body. Deidara had almost forgotten what happened next. At that moment, he only felt an indescribable release in his body, and he did not remember what happened at all in his consciousness. When he recovered, The man was dead, and the wife seemed to have lost a lot of blood because she was hit in the head by the man's violent behavior. Everything, everything reaches its most moment. Deidara stood up silently, hugged his wife's body, and cried, but he couldn't cry. He gritted his teeth and his body was trembling, but he couldn't feel his wife's body temperature. His heart seemed to Already chilled. The man's body was lying on the bed, with very obvious red marks on his neck. It was obvious that Deidara had strangled his throat completely and died. Deidara slowly placed his wife's body gently on the ground, swallowing, and stretched out his hand to close his wife's eyes. Then he found a piece of cloth and spread it on his wife's body, then turned to look at the man's body.

He found a glass of wine at home, drank the bottle in one gulp, and then left the house. At this time, he was not only afraid, but also wanted to die. In Mondstadt, killing a person will result in the highest punishment, most likely life imprisonment, which for adventurers is equivalent to killing him. Deidara knew that he had killed the noble, and his life was over. Moreover, his wife was dead, and his only tenderness was also dead. Deidara wanted to finally use his identity as an adventurer to challenge what he had always dreamed of in the past, which was to enter the Dragon's Back Snow Mountain. The harsh environment of the Dragon's Back Snow Mountain has almost blocked most adventurers, but for Deidara, who is bent on seeking , there is nothing that can stop him. He wanted to go to the end and challenge the last little desire in his heart like an adventurer. Deidara gritted his teeth and took the first step. He had to speed up because just now, he had seen some West Wind Knights appearing at the supply depot in front of the snowy mountains. Presumably, his killings had also been reported to the West Wind Knights. People realize that they are going to be arrested and brought to justice now, right? We can't drag it out any longer, Deidara thought as he began to speed up. Deidara moved forward, but soon he understood why Dragon's Back Snow Mountain was known as the restricted area of ​​life. In the cold environment, even breathing was difficult. The terrible chill made his lungs dry and coughing. Deidara immediately grabbed a handful of snow and put it in his mouth. The cold stimulation made his body become more and more . My feet have some feeling. He didn't know how long he had been walking, but he felt the weight of his body growing more and more. This was the first time for him to walk on such a difficult road. Before, he ran like crazy to the Longji Snow Mountain without any supplies. Walking in the ice and snow itself also consumed a lot of physical strength, and his physical condition was getting worse. of severity. Suddenly, when Deidara walked to a place with severe ice and snow, he suddenly heard a strange sound of "wow wow", followed by several strange figures rushing towards him, Deidara's expression suddenly changed, Unexpectedly, he actually stepped into the territory of the Qiuqiu people and alerted the Qiuqiu people. These Qiuqiu people, whose bodies were covered with the color of ice and snow, were rushing towards them with this weapon. These monsters are very difficult for adventurers. Without the Eye of God, it is naturally impossible for him to easily deal with these monsters that are stronger than ordinary people. But for some reason, Deidara did not dodge in the face of the Qiuqiu people's attack, but stood there blankly. In his field of vision, everything began to slow down a bit. He wanted to die, and it seemed that Qiuqiu people were the opportunity to kill him. Maybe this is the greatest salvation for him, right? "Plop!" The snowy ground beneath Deidara's feet suddenly collapsed at some point, and Deidara suddenly lost his footing and began to roll down the foot of the mountain. At the moment he was about to lose his footing, he seemed to hear a very terrifying roar, and the fear that shocked his soul made him tremble. But soon, the constant impact of his body brought him back to reality. At this moment, he only felt that his body was falling rapidly, but his thick clothes and the protection of the snow protected him from a lot of harm. . But he was still falling at this time, and this situation had lasted for almost half a minute. * Midway through, he also heard other strange screams. It must have been those Qiuqiu people who also rolled down with him because of the collapse of the snow just now, right? "Boom!" Deidara felt his head hit a very hard object, and dizziness suddenly spread throughout his body. At this time, his body really stopped, but due to the long-term rolling down and the constant impact of his body, his physical strength had almost reached its worst state. At this time, he was lying on the spot breathing heavily. , but the cold air made his throat dryer and coughing, making the situation worse. "Huhuhu————" Deidara turned over with difficulty. At this time, his head was facing high in the sky, but he could not see the sky above. Instead, he could see a dark environment and a A faint beam of light shone beside him. I... seemed to have fallen into a cave due to an avalanche, but fortunately I was not completely suffocated by the heavy snow. Although he wanted to die, but under the instinctive desire to survive, Deidara still clung to the instinctive luck for his own sake. But the situation at this time was not much better. The constant weakening of body temperature was the most direct threat to him. If he continued like this, he would still die. But this was not the Deidara wanted. What he wanted more was to die heroically at his most glorious moment, rather than die in this unknown place. An unyielding will in his heart supported him, and Deidara gritted his teeth and used all his strength to himself to sit up. But it was still very difficult, and the numbness in his body almost made him faint. Just as Deidara stabilized his body, he felt his arm touch something. If it were just some treasure, Deidara wouldn't care. At this moment, he didn't have the energy to care about this. But what surprised him was that the moment his hand touched the thing, his originally numb hand began to become flexible. Didara stretched out his hand and held the thing in his palm. Only then did he finally see the thing clearly. It looks like a strange mechanism. It is very small. It looks like a diamond on the surface, but its center is hollow and is made up of very fine strange parts. Deidara couldn't see the origin of this thing, but he knew at a glance that it was a very extraordinary thing. As soon as I picked this thing up in my hand, my body began to improve. My stiff body and falling body temperature began to stabilize. Everything was so incredible. Deidara held the strange mechanism tightly in his hand with one hand, trying to hold on to the hope of this life. But at this moment, he suddenly felt changes in his body. He felt that his arm had changed visibly to the naked eye. The arm that was originally bound by some straps suddenly changed into another appearance. This is a pair of petite arms, and the delicate skin reveals a kind of artistic beauty. The just right shape gives people a beautiful look, like a perfect work of art. Deidara exclaimed. The arm he was holding on to the mechanism turned into another strange appearance, while the other hand looked like his original arm. The thickness of the two hands was different, creating a kind of Weird symmetry. Deidara was even more surprised that after his body changed, I actually gained an indescribable resistance to the cold environment. This was almost like the hope of life appearing in front of him. Deidara's eyes moved downward. He held this very tiny mechanism device in his hands and wanted to study it carefully. Turning the thing carefully, Deidara seemed to see some strange fonts engraved in the center of the device, but Deidara had a vague impression of these words. After all, as an adventurer, Deidara had accumulated experience after experiencing many challenges. Deidara had more or less impressions of some words. And if I guessed correctly, this mechanism was probably alchemy. It seems that I have found a treasure! Deidara was a little surprised. It seemed that his luck finally appeared today, but... his wife was dead and his career was over. The price for such a treasure seemed too huge.

Deidara shook his head violently. Now that he had this treasure, he had more desires in his heart for the highest peak of Dragon's Back Snow Mountain. Then he began to study the mechanism device in his hand. This thing would be an opportunity for him to change his destiny. This was the last motivation in his heart at this time. He discovered that this mechanical device seemed to be able to change his body, and not just the parts, but also the whole or part of it. In other words, as long as you find a trigger switch, you can change any part of your body. After confirming some small buttons of the mechanism, Deidara took a deep breath and pressed the button of the mechanism. In an instant, he felt that his body structure began to change, but he felt absolutely nothing during the whole process. I just vaguely felt that my skin's feedback to the external environment had changed. At this time, his body turned into another body completely different from his previous one due to the mechanical device. With a petite body, a slender figure, and ice-like clothes, Deidara didn't even feel a chill in such revealing clothing. This is a woman's body, not only has a superb figure, but also has a charming voice and a wonderful feeling all over her body. The only thing worth caring about about this body is the glowing gem on her chest. "This is... the Eye of God?" Deidara said to himself. The Eye of God is the recognition of a person by the gods. This treasure is a priceless treasure in Teyvat. Being recognized by the gods means having the possibility to mobilize divine power, and in any world, strength is an absolute bargaining chip. Deidara is a complete layman when it comes to the Eye of God, so Deidara cannot be sure of what is in this body at this time, but he can feel that the body has stronger power than ordinary people. "Who is this body...? Why did this mechanism make my body become like this?" This was Deidara's question, but after thinking about it, she decided to stop thinking first. He should leave here first. After saying that, Deidara began to jump upward quickly. What surprised him was that the strength of this body was far beyond his imagination. Although it was not impossible for his previous body to climb out of this big pit, But it won't be as easy as it is now. In just a few minutes, Deidara had jumped out of this huge pit. Just as he jumped out, he discovered traces of some people moving quickly towards the snow-capped mountains, and several more people were walking towards here not far away from him. Looking at those clothes, they are actually the Knights of the West Wind? ! "Oops..." Deidara was a little nervous. When the West Wind Knights saw Deidara, they shouted the words "Fools" and put on a vigilant posture. "Wait... this body is so powerful, why should I be afraid of these people?" Deidara quickly reacted, and then he showed a strange smile, as if it was because of becoming this body, Deidara felt in his heart She subconsciously made some movements, and saw a few bugs fly out of her palms, and then attacked the West Wind Knight. Although the West Wind Knights were very strong, they were not enough to face Deidara at this time. After Deidara released the first round of attacks with insects, all five West Wind Knights were knocked down, and the only female knight among them was Deidara was completely frightened and fainted from the bug. Deidara saw how easily he defeated the West Wind Knight under his casual attack, and his heart couldn't help but swell. When he walked towards the defeated ones, he was surprised to find that the only one among the five West Wind Knights was That female knight was actually one of her original benefactors. A few years ago, Deidara was an ordinary adventurer. He was unfortunately lost during an adventure in a secret realm, and was subsequently chased by monsters such as the Qiuqiu people. When he was about to die, a knight in armor felt that he was about to die. Deidara was rescued. At that moment, in Deidara's eyes, the woman who came to save him was simply a Valkyrie-like existence. It's just that fate is so ironic. The woman who saved his life in the past was defeated by him now. This inevitably made Deidara walk to the woman's side and look carefully at the female knight who fell on the snow. "You have changed a lot... Nophia..." Deidara said. The young female knight in the past has become a mature woman after time, less immature than the girl in the past and more sexy as a woman. Deidara narrowed his eyes slightly, and suddenly he took out the mechanism device. Then he pointed the mechanism device at Nophia's body and pressed the button of the mechanism device. The next moment, he saw a complicated The light path shone on Nophia's body. The next moment, Nophia's body seemed to be sucked into the mechanism. She, who was supposed to be lying on the snow, disappeared out of thin air. Deidara silently pressed the button of the mechanism device again, and his body began to change, and this time his body became Nophia. "It seems that I can turn into the body of that fool... It should be the same reason..." Deidara figured something out. With his head lowered, he looked at his own body and felt the chill. Deidara pressed another button on the mechanism device, and his body once again became that fool's body. "This thing... must have been given to me by the gods when they saw that I was so pitiful, right? It can take away other people's bodies... It seems that not only can I survive in the future... but I can also live with a more noble identity..." Di Dara narrowed his eyes slightly, he thought of a lot. "Wait... what is this... the Eastern Kingdom... Her Highness the Queen... the plan of the fools, the flag of resistance? This is... the memory of this body? This thing not only absorbs other people's bodies and copies them into My body... can even reproduce memories...?" Deidara was shocked, this device was far beyond his knowledge. "Wait...if we get the body of the Queen of the Solstice Kingdom...yes, if we get her body, the body of a god, what an honor it will be?" Deidara thought of this, with a very crazy look in his eyes. With his eyes, "The body of a god...if I can get it, it means I am a god...Maybe it can be done...Maybe it can be done...But the other side of Winter Kingdom is too far away. Maybe I can try my best to get there first." Take away Mondstadt's god, but... I'm afraid I can't do it now with my strength... First find a person with the eye of god to do it? The leader of the Knights of the West Wind in Mondstadt? No, no... that woman It's not easy to deal with at the headquarters of the Knights of the West Wind... Then... Oh oh oh oh... Yes, Barbara, that woman, I have always liked her, ah ah ah, if I get her body, if Get her body..." Deidara laughed excitedly, thinking of this, he suddenly had an urge to return to Mondstadt. This kind of thinking almost dominated her body, and soon it was running in the direction outside Longji Snow Mountain, basically non-stop. It was really thanks to the strength of his body and the power of the mechanism that it seemed to give Deidara endless power. Just when Deidara was about to run out of the Dragon's Back Snow Mountain, a figure suddenly rushed towards Deidara. Deidara's body reacted instinctively to avoid the attack. It can be said that if he had been in the past, he would have already Kill. Deidara quickly looked at his attacker and summoned insects to protect him. His attacker was a woman wearing a white dress, with strange golden hair and golden pupils. At first glance, she had the characteristics of a foreigner. And soon, another woman appeared next to the girl, wearing a black bodysuit, black hair tied into twin tails, and a big blue hat. She looked like a warlock.

But what concerned Deidara the most was the strange floating object next to the blond girl, who was shouting with his hands on his hips, "How come a person with so many fools is here?" It can be said that this group of people has no domineering character. In other words, the combination of two girls and a floating object does not look threatening at all, but since Deidara turned into the body of this fool, he seemed to have this perception of the strong. Deidara knew that what was happening in front of him The two of them are definitely not on good terms. "Traveler, we don't have time to fight her now, let's avoid the fight." The girl with twin tails next to her suggested. The blond girl held a sword and looked at Deidara with cold eyes, as if she was about to charge at any moment. But the next moment she jumped back to the girl with twin tails, and the two of them just stared at Deidara and kept retreating until the heavy snow covered their tracks. At this time, Deidara had just taken a breath. If he really made a move, he would have a high chance of being defeated. After all, although this body was very strong, he was still unable to fully utilize it. After confirming that the two people had indeed left him, Deidara quickened his pace again and headed in the direction of Mondstadt City. Thanks to the power of the mechanism, he kept moving quickly almost without rest. It seemed that every time he switched bodies, the fatigue disappeared immediately. If he continued to switch like this, it was equivalent to him having unlimited physical strength, which was very important for him. For adventurers, it is basically a magical skill. When he was about to arrive at Qingquan Town, Deidara had an unexpected gain. He saw a person with the eyes of God, and she was also a woman. The blue Eye of God represents the Eye of God of the wind element, but Deidara has no memory of the woman in front of him, but this does not prevent him from wanting to seize it with a mechanism device. The mechanism device seems to be collecting the body. There is no upper limit, which means that the more bodies you collect, the stronger your strength will be. However, Deidara is worthy of being a senior adventurer. Although he has always been unlucky, he is already sophisticated in thinking. He will not be like some idiots who use mechanical devices to take away people's bodies crazily. This will only cause partial population destruction. A large number of people were lost, which attracted the attention of the Knights of the West Wind. Although he is already hostile to the Knights of the West Wind, it is not the time for him to break out at this time. At this time, the focus should be on quietly improving himself. After using some simple tricks, Deidara quickly obtained the body of the woman with the Eyes of the Wind Elemental God. Through memory, he finally knew the identity of this woman. "Sugar, Mondstadt alchemist, assistant to the genius alchemist Albedo... So there is also a very powerful alchemist named Albedo. This person may be a major focus for me to improve my strength... But, he is We were actually in the Dragon's Back Snow Mountain? At this time, there was chaos in the Dragon's Back Snow Mountain, and there was an emptiness inside Mondstadt. It was the best time to take away Barbara's body." Deidara analyzed. Staring at his body slightly, a perverted idea suddenly appeared in Deidara's mind. Because he had been busy rushing to meet him before, he never paid attention to it. At this time, he really took a rest, and the thought began to become more and more intense. After Deidara showed a weird smile, he found a deserted place and took out the mechanism device. He began to adjust the mechanism device constantly, as if he was doing something. During her adjustment process, her body began to change. The thin black silk legs that originally belonged to Sugar began to change and turned into a pair of slender jade legs. These were the legs that belonged to that woman among the fools. Originally, Sugar's body was on the thin side, but after the change, the slender legs of that woman among the fools instantly made Sugar's body ratio soar. Looking at the changes in his body, Deidara's hands trembled a little, and he first put them in front of his chest. After feeling the contact between his fingertips and his body, Deidara was a little surprised by its feel. He had only experienced a woman's body a few times in the past, when he went home and flirted with his wife. But my wife is a relatively conservative person and doesn't understand this at all. She has a strong resistance to Deidara's teasing, either because she is shy or reserved. She will always avoid Deidara after he finishes teasing. He, this made Deidara no longer have any romantic thoughts about her. Of course, although the two of them were very monotonous in terms of mood, they still did a lot of things like that. But I don't know whether it was Deidara's failure or his wife's health problem. The two of them had lived together for more than 20 years and had no children. Does Deidara really have no idea about women? I'm afraid not, it's just that life has smoothed his edges. At forty years old, he no longer has the youthful charm and capital to attract the opposite sex. The only thing he was lucky enough to do was that his idol Barbara in Mondstadt City sang gentle songs on the streets. The kind of singing that purified the soul healed Deidara's body and mind. Many times he also thought about what a dream it would be if he were young and charming, marrying Barbara as his wife, and having a happy life between men and women? Now, this mechanical device has ignited a desire that he had buried for decades. This device allows him to obtain the body named Barbara, which makes that dreamy desire possible. At this time, Deidara was more interested in the feeling of a woman. On his way from Dragon's Back Snow Mountain to Mondstadt, he kept feeling his body. The feeling of half of his lower legs exposed, and the stimulation brought by the cool breeze blowing on his skin, gave Deidara a different feeling. At the same time, Deidara became interested when he recalled his wife's psychedelic expression when his big baby jerked his wife's body back and forth. What kind of feeling was it? "Huh?!" Deidara kept torturing the two lumps of fat on his chest with his hands. The strange feeling made him a little incredible. It was a kind of numbing feeling. When it hit the body directly, he began to feel Feeling of heat. Deidara understood this feeling, just like when he was a man in the past. It was a feeling of excitement, a feeling of dissatisfaction, coming from the body's instinctive desire for self-comfort. Deidara, who was in a daze, began to slide his right hand down his stomach. At the same time, his thighs were rubbing back and forth, and there seemed to be some subtle feeling under his body. "This is... this is..." Deidara made a weak voice like sugar, his eyes were blurred, and saliva unconsciously gathered at the edge of his mouth, looking full of lust. Deidara suddenly felt something was wrong. He wanted to stop his actions rationally, but at this moment, his body, or it should be said that at this moment, the bodies of Sugar and the Fool women were completely acting according to instinct. Take action. And Deidara's right hand has touched the mysterious area under the body, which belongs to women. His fingers are rubbing through the clothes, his chest is being rubbed continuously by his left hand through the clothes, and the desire for a woman's body is in his mind. Deidara felt like his head was empty from the fantasy. A stream of heat passed through his fingertips. He rolled his eyes and lay weakly on the ground, while his body was trembling unconsciously. I don't know how long it took before Deidara sat up with difficulty. The physical pleasure just now almost paralyzed his spirit, and he almost fell asleep. "Is this what a woman feels like... It's really despicable... The feeling of a woman is so comfortable, so desirable... I'm really looking forward to... Barbara's body... ahhhhhhhhhhhh Ah...I have to hurry up to find her and find more perfect bodies..." Deidara smiled, stood up, and took a look at that special island, the city called Mondstadt. The consequences of power are more about stimulating a person's desires, and more importantly... once a person's desires are satisfied, there will be endless expansion. After all... people are greedy beings.

————————————————————

At this moment, on the other side of the Dragon’s Back Snow Mountain, the blond girl, the girl with twin tails and the strange flying creature were on their way. . "Mona, you said that fool just now was so weird." Paimon asked. "I feel weird too." Ying said. Mona's eyes looked a little heavy, and she lowered her head and thought about something. "Mo-na-!" Paimon yelled. "Huh?! What are you two doing, scaring me?" Mona pouted and shouted with a slightly red face. "The reaction is so violent. Traveler, what do you think?" Paimon flew to Ying's side, looking like he was complaining. Ying nodded, but made no comment. "Do you believe in God?" Mona suddenly asked. "God...that's natural. We also met..." Before Paimon could finish speaking, Ying gave her a look, and Paimon quickly scratched his head in embarrassment. "I'm not talking about gods like Barbatos, I'm talking about real gods. Just like astrology, a god that has existed since ancient times," Mona said. "Huh? What does this mean?" Paimon asked confused. Mona stared into Ying's eyes, and Ying also looked at Mona. The two looked at each other for a few seconds before Mona lowered her head. "As if I didn't say anything, let's hurry up and find the main of the Knights of the West Wind." Mona said. "What was that loud noise just now?" Paimon asked. Mona waved one hand, and saw some more symbols drawn by water elements in front of her. They were connected to each other, as if they were expressing a content. "...It seems that the sound just now has a great origin." Mona said solemnly. "How did you know?" Paimon asked. "Xingkong told me." Mona smiled mysteriously. "Starry sky?" Paimon said as he looked up into the sky, but in the Dragon's Back Snow Mountain, there were only flying snowflakes, and the visibility was very low, let alone the starry sky. Even the road in the distance could not be clearly seen. . "Liar again!" Paimon stamped his feet. Walking along an ancient road, the group discovered a strange cave in the Longji Snow Mountain, which contained some recorded drawings, some strange medicine bottles and an alchemy table. "What kind of place is this?" Pamon asked in surprise. Mona and Ying entered the cave and looked around. Ying was attracted by the drawings on the wall, while Mona stared at the alchemy table with a strange look in her eyes. "Alchemy, an ancient and mysterious academic discipline." Mona said lightly. "Is there such a cave deep in this snowy mountain?" Paimon asked in surprise. Ying lowered her body and looked at the only bonfire in the cave. Her eyes seemed to emit a faint light. "This person hasn't been gone long." Ying stood up and said. After Mona observed everything inside the cave, her eyes were slightly strange. "This is most likely a station for the Knights of the West Wind in the snowy mountains." Mona said. While the three of them were guessing, Ying and Mona heard voices outside the cave at the same time. Ying held a long sword in a defensive posture, and Mona also took a step back, with a magic circle from astrology in front of her. "Uh--" Paimon also became nervous. At this time, people outside the cave seemed to have also entered the cave. Only two people came in. One person was wearing light green clothes and seemed to be from the Adventurers Association, while the other person was wearing a white windbreaker. , with light golden hair and a pair of blue eyes that seem to be able to see through everything. The two people who came in seemed not to have seen Ying and Mona, but ignored them and walked straight towards the alchemy table. "Mr. Abedo, is this really not allowed?!" The person from the Adventurers Association shouted a little loudly. "A useless conclusion means that the corresponding result cannot be achieved." The man known as Albedo said calmly. "The essence of alchemy should be the essence of matter that needs to be understood, and the same is true for Dulin's body. If the reverse operation is performed, then it will be possible to unlock the secret of God, right?" People from the Adventurers Association were excited. road. Abedo took a deep look at the fanatical guy in front of him and sighed. "As long as we cooperate with the fools, we can definitely do it." The people from the Adventurers Association said this, clenching their fists. "The ideas of fools... are too mythical." Albedo's tone was still calm. At this time, he began to write strange things on the wall in his own language. "Also...from the very beginning, what are you standing here doing, please?" Abedo suddenly spoke up. "Ah?!" The person from the Adventurers Association exclaimed, as if he had just discovered Paimon and the others at this moment, "Who are you, and why are you in a place like this?!" "Uh uh... we are Traveler, this is the honorary knight of Mondstadt, don’t get me wrong, we are not suspicious people!” Paimon explained hurriedly. "My name is Astorogis Mona Megistus, and I allow you to call me Mona." Mona showed an indifferent expression, but she looked a little arrogant in her bones. "Knight of Honor? You are the stranger who defeated the Wind Demon Dragon!" the people from the Adventurers Association exclaimed. "Emm, who are you?" Paimon asked. "Uh uh... I forgot to introduce you. I am Hogle from the Adventurers Association, but I am not from Mondstadt." The other party replied. "Is something going on?" Abedo didn't look at the others and was still writing something on the wall. "Um... may I ask, where is Captain Falgar?" Paimon asked. "Falga..." Abedo's hand that was writing suddenly stopped. He turned his head to look at Ying with some solemnity. At this time, the two of them met their eyes for the first time in a real sense. "What... does this mean?" Ying asked with wide eyes. "The situation is a bit troublesome. Falga is not in the snow mountain at this time. If you have anything, just tell me directly. Looking at you, I'm afraid it's something about Mondene, right?" Abedo said. "This..." Ying looked at Hogel standing aside meaningfully. "Uh... Okay, I'll avoid it. But Mr. Albedo, please seriously consider what I just said. It will be beneficial to Mondstadt and Solstice." After finishing speaking, Hogel left the cave. "Okay, now you can tell me what happened." As Abedo said, he stretched out his hand to invite a few people to sit down. "The thing is like this..." With Paimon and Ying's narration, and Mona's supplements from time to time, they told Albedo everything that happened in Mondstadt, but Albedo He was surprisingly calm, and except for nodding from time to time, he didn't seem to show any other violent emotional reactions. "In other words... it must be the existence of that thing." Abedo concluded.

"That thing...ah, what do you mean? Tell us quickly, ah-be-do-!" Paimon shouted. "It's a little troublesome to explain, but let me put it simply. It should be an existence from overseas. It is rumored that there is an endless sea area outside Teyvat. It is the destruction of the Demon God's War. The Demon God's War, all Gods fought with each other in order to compete for the position of god. There, countless blood dyed blood-red rivers. The power of the devil lies almost in a single thought. Mortals became the biggest victims. In such a cruel battle of the devil Below, those who finally stayed on Teyvat were the original seven gods. And some dead demon gods, or escaped demon gods, were expelled to the endless overseas. It was a purgatory-like existence. After the demon gods died, The filth left by the cruelty will not dissipate with their . On the contrary, the power of the demon is almost eternal. Their obsession with the battle of the demon is too deep, and they want to come to Teyvat again , and in this process, they need an opportunity. Just like a mortal recognized by the seven gods can obtain the eyes of gods, once a person is favored by those demon gods, he will have the eyes of gods belonging to those demon gods, and that , is the opportunity for the Demon God to enter Tewater again. And such an eye of God is called the Eye of the God of Destiny by people on the other side," Abedo said. "Destiny... Eye of God?" Pamon took a breath. "It's just like the literal meaning." Abedo looked down at his hand. At this time, a small petal appeared in his palm, "The successor chosen by those demon gods is like being chosen by fate." "They are very powerful and can easily control people with the Eye of God. With such strength and such hidden methods, how can we fight against them?" Mona asked. "According to what you just described, those who have the Eye of Destiny are greedy for beauty, which is relatively easy to distinguish. But once they grow up to be ruthless and unscrupulous, the danger will be even greater. We We are currently in the light and they are in the dark, and there is no direct contact between the enemy and us, but at this time we have more information than they do, so it is the best time to attack," Abedo said. "Albedo, do you have a way to get those Eyes of Destiny guys out of the bodies of the people being controlled?" Paimon asked. "The effect of the Eye of God lies precisely in the power used by the owner, and as long as the same divine power is used to attack them, it will be effective in theory." Abedo said. "The theory... this is too unreliable! If it doesn't work, we are doomed! If the travelers are controlled by those guys, God knows what dirty things they will do with the travelers' bodies, right?" Paimon When he said this, his face suddenly darkened, as if he imagined that stupid girl playing with her body in a perverted manner. And Ying seemed to have imagined this scene, and her face turned a little dark. "If things turn out to be so troublesome, I'll go back to Mondstadt with you," Albedo said. "Wow, suddenly I feel more reliable." Paimon joked, "I wonder if Albedo would be more reliable compared to Grandpa Diluc." "Hehehehehe..." That's it. At that moment, a laughter slowly came from outside the cave. It was a woman's voice. The voice was very charming. It sounded like the voice of a mature big sister. At the same time, the sound of high heels colliding with the ground was also echoed throughout the cave. "You discovered my existence, so I won't let you go so easily." Mona turned on astrology vigilantly, the traveler took out a one-handed sword stance, and Albedo also looked at him with a serious face. Exit direction. After several breaths, that person finally appeared in front of everyone. This is a woman wearing a nun's uniform. Not to mention the sexy clothes, the tight-fitting pantyhose look very sexy. She doesn't look like a serious nun. "This costume...I remember, it seems to be the nun from the West Wind Church...the name is..." Mona said in surprise. "My name is Rosalia, Miss Mona." The visitor smiled. "Liar, you are not her at all, you are the one with the Eye of Destiny, right? Haha, I didn't expect you to come here alone, wouldn't you be asking for your own ." Paimon said confidently with his hands on his hips. "Haha...who is the turtle?" As soon as Rosalia finished speaking, her eyes suddenly became sharp and decisive. She waved the spear in her hand and rushed towards Mona in an instant. "Mona!" Ying shouted. Mona flicked her right hand, and the attack released by astrology rushed towards Rosalia, but Rosalia did not dodge and directly used her body to eat the attack. Mona's body went down, and at the same time as the astrology was activated, her whole body seemed to have sunk into the ground, and she disappeared briefly. Rosalia seemed to have already thought that Mona would react this way. She grabbed the spear from her waist and swung it around her. After a 360-degree spin, a streak of ice appeared in the air. At this time, Ying had also rushed towards Mona. She waved hard with one hand, and the speed of the one-handed sword actually made a sharp sound. Rosalia turned her back to Ying's attack and seemed not to notice Ying's attack. But soon, Ying's body was knocked away by an impact. She stared and saw that behind Rosalia, a spear with ice emerging continuously appeared behind her. It was this gun that knocked back the opponent. Attacked Rosalia's screen. Mona's figure appears again, and Rosalia attacks Mona again. She seemed determined to get rid of Rosalia first. Such a fierce attack was too much for Mona. "Fantasy wish in water!" Mona snorted coldly, and at the same time a strange compass appeared, something with Mona's mocking expression appeared. Rosalia paused for a moment, then quickly rushed towards Mona again. Mona was a little surprised, but her goal was achieved at this time. The wish-making in the water was originally a move that Mona just used to delay Rosalia, and her real killer move was... "Stars determine the fate!" Mona shouted through gritted teeth. At this moment, her astrology came into play. To the , and illuminated by the stars above, that is the destiny set by the stars. This is the real role of astrology, but as a genius astrologer, Mona has only scratched the surface. I'm afraid only that old witch can do true astrology, right? "Hmph, everything is too big." Rosalia sneered. To everyone's surprise, she suddenly let go of her hand and dropped the weapon in her hand. The moment Mona shouted out the fate of the stars, a phenomenon that looked like a reflection on the water appeared on the surface of Rosalia's body. This is astrology! At the same time as the fate was determined, Rosalia's body was emitted a black color line at the same time, and it seemed that it began to compete with the destiny. At the same time, Rosalia felt a gathering of wind elements behind her. With her peripheral vision, Rosalia saw the cyan wind element clenched in the hand behind her starting to attack towards her. The moment the Wind Element and Destiny Orbit were activated, Rosalia felt a terrible sense of rupture. This feeling was even more terrifying than she had imagined, but she already had a plan. Originally, Mona, Ying, Paimon, who was still floating aside, and Albedo, who was still silent, all felt that Rosalia was in a certain situation, but something surprising happened. Under everyone's view, Rosalia seemed to suddenly wither, and her whole body suddenly fell. From a distance, she looked like a delicate piece of human skin. This move directly made Ying's attack miss.

"What is this?!" Paimon was shocked again. "Where did she go?! Why did she suddenly become like this?" Mona looked around, but still couldn't find her, and the human skin falling on the ground actually gave her an indescribable feeling of disgust. "Mona, what happened?" Ying shouted. "Traveller, don't come here! Although it's a bit dangerous, I still want to confirm it myself. Just stay where you are and don't move." Mona said loudly. "But..." "Believe me, this girl is not that weak." Mona gave Ying a confident smile. Ying nodded, holding the one-handed sword tighter. Mona squinted her eyes slightly. She could clearly feel the danger of the human skin, but this was also the best time to defeat the Eye of Destiny. At this time, her own lineup had the advantage, so she should use this advantage even more. Just expand. With her thighs rubbing together subconsciously, Mona twisted her buttocks and walked towards Rosalia's human skin, but found nothing unusual, so she boldly stretched out her hand to touch the human skin. When Mona was about to touch the human skin, At that moment, a hand suddenly grabbed Mona's outstretched wrist. "Wha...what?!" Mona exclaimed. This hand actually stretched out from human skin, but how could such a shriveled thing stretch out a hand? "You fell into the trap, Miss Mo-na." Under Mona's shocked eyes, a complete person began to emerge from the hand, and this person was indeed so familiar. "Barbara?!" Pamon was surprised again. "No, that guy even took away Barbara's body!" Ying gritted his teeth. Barbara showed a triumphant smile. Mona wanted to break free, but how could Barbara give her this chance? Suddenly, the Eye of Destiny was activated. At this moment, Mona's body began to move in a way that was visible to the naked eye. The form began to wither quickly and turned into another exquisite work of art, human skin. "Mona!" Ying couldn't bear it anymore and rushed towards Barbara. Barbara smiled slightly. At the same time, a black substance appeared in her hand, which was instantly injected into the bodies of Rosalía and Mona. At the same time, with Barbara's body as the center, an additional water element gathered. 's shield. "Ahhhhhhh..." Ying was shaken several meters away by the terrible impact. Looking at Barbara with incredible eyes, she did not expect that Barbara would be controlled so horribly by that guy. "Ying, your body... I want to try it too." Barbara smiled, but to Ying, she was just a beast in human skin. At the same time, Rosalia suddenly stood up, as did Mona. When watching the two people stand up, Ying had noticed that their eyes were very dull, and it seemed that they had truly become slaves of the Eye of Destiny. Such terrifying strength made Ying feel an unprecedented sense of crisis. But at the same time, Ying felt that her body seemed to be yearning for such a sense of crisis. What kind of feeling was it that her body was yearning for such a battle? "Oh?" Barbara's eyes showed disdain. But she soon changed drastically. Ying's eyes actually glowed with a light blue light. At the same time, the surrounding air suddenly blew a hurricane out of thin air. The strong hurricane swirled around Ying, blowing her clothes. And she is more like a queen in the wind, holding a sword named Judgment and slashing at the filth. Barbara finally felt threatened, and her confidence and cold eyes began to turn into fear. She felt that the elements in Ying's body were rising continuously and were bound to break through the sky! "What a terrifying power this is..." Barbara stared at the cyan whirlwind that appeared in Ying's hand. "Whoosh!" Almost at the same time, a strong wind swept through the entire cave and attacked Barbara. Barbara quickly hid behind Rosalía and Mona, putting her hands on their backs. The two of them seemed to be injected with something, their bodies trembled slightly, and then they rushed towards Ying. . Seeing Mona keep getting closer to her, Ying held one hand and the hurricane rushed towards the two of them. But Mona was worthy of Mona, and she instantly dispelled Ying's attack, and Rosalia was approaching step by step with a spear, and the blade was almost slashing at Ying. "Dang Dang Dang Dang ——————————————————————————— The sword quickly pulled the sword. At this moment, the two had collided several times, and the attack speed of Ying continued to accelerate. Getting more and more dangerous. There was a splash of water in the air, and Ying knew that it was Barbara using the power of the Eye of God to heal Rosalia. And Rosalia once again took out her ice spear and attacked Ying. "This is the power of the wind." A hint of cyan appeared in her eyes, and a hurricane swept over her, adding an element of enchantment to her blade. At the same time, a strange shadow appeared vaguely behind Ying. "Albedo, why don't you go help?!" Paimon shouted towards Albedo. At this time, Albedo was standing calmly, observing the battle between the traveler and the man with the Eye of Destiny with a calm expression. "Albedo, why are you just looking? Are you really rebelling?" Paimon said angrily. But seeing that Albedo never showed any intention of taking action, Paimon was helpless. She currently had no ability to help the travelers, so she could only rely on herself. "Dang, Dang, Dang, Dang!" Not only was Ying not suppressed by the three of them at this time, but she became more and more courageous as she fought, and the speed of the knife became faster and faster. Even with Barbara's treatment, Rosalia was getting stronger and stronger. At a disadvantage. "It seems like this is the only way to go!" Barbara thought. With a "swish" sound, Rosalia was kicked in the abdomen and flew several meters away. At the same time, Mona was blown away by the tornado created by Ying's wind element and hit the wall. Yingying's eyes narrowed slightly, feeling something was strange, and she also saw Barbara rushing towards her. Just as Ying wanted to swing the knife, he suddenly thought of Barbara's figure and the smile she often showed to him, which was exactly the same as the one she showed when she rushed towards him at this moment. The knife that was about to cut into Barbara's body accurately stopped in mid-air. At this time, the distance between Ying and Barbara was less than half a meter. Seeing Ying's stopped movement, Barbara smiled and put her hand on the still dazed Ying's shoulder. "Traveler, you still lost to this skin. Your body... belongs to me!" As soon as she finished speaking, Barbara's original pure smile had a black accent, which was a pair of eyes. Looking at Ying's body. This black light began to enter Ying's body at an extremely fast speed, but at this time, between Ying and Barbara's bodies, a petal from a flower exploded instantly, blasting Ying and Barbara apart. Barra. "Create hair and create Yanghua." Abedo said lightly. At this time, he had already arrived at the traveler's side and caught the body of the traveler who was knocked back by the explosion. It can be seen that at this time, a black stripe appeared on Ying's arm, and it began to spread towards Ying's head. Abedo pressed the black markings with one hand, and at the same time a light appeared on his hand. You could see a tiny hair accessory on his hand, which turned into a rope in Abedo's hand.

"Albedo... Traveler, what happened to her?" Paimon asked nervously. "She is being invaded by that guy." Abedo said. "Ah...?! What should we do? What if the traveler's body is snatched away?! Abedo, you must have a way to help the traveler, right? Please help her quickly!" Pai! Meng showed a horrified face. "I'm sorry to tell you that I can't do anything. Although alchemy is very powerful, even alchemy can't do anything about this kind of thing." Abedo said. "How could this happen?! Do we really want to watch the travelers being controlled by each other?!" Paimon was almost crying. "No... although this guy entered the traveler's body, it's strange that he couldn't take over the traveler's body immediately. This is very strange. You must know that the power of the Eye of Destiny is that if the god himself is not cautious enough, it may The body was taken away by the holder of the Eye of Destiny. But the traveler was not immediately controlled by the other party. It is really abnormal. It seems that her body is also very special." Albedo said, "Now we can't do anything for her. What to do, let's settle the bodies of the three people first, and pay attention to see if there are any changes similar to the elemental reactions, which are the characteristics of the objects possessed by the holders of the Eye of Destiny." " Hmm, hmm... Okay then." Paimon sighed, she glanced at Ying who was still , and ran to move the bodies of Rosalia and others to the same place with Albedo. After checking them, Abedo felt that there were no changes in elemental reactions in the bodies of these three people, and concluded that the holder of the Eye of Destiny no longer controlled these three people. "I'm afraid that all the allocated power is concentrated in order to fight against the will of the travelers." Abedo said. He came to Ying's body again, and his brow changed for the first time. "Gone?!" Abedo said in surprise. "What's missing?" Paimon asked. "The black markings are gone. Isn't it strange?" Abedo said. At this time, Ying slowly opened her eyes, sat up, and looked around blankly. "You...are you a traveler?" Paimon asked warily. "Of course, what's wrong, little Paimon?" Ying asked, tilting her head. "This... can't be distinguished at all." Paimon said. Abedo stood up and walked around Ying's body. Ying looked confused, as if she had forgotten the duel just now and had no idea what was going on. "There was no reaction... the guy's consciousness disappeared." Abedo said. "Could it be that...the traveler wiped out the other person's consciousness by relying on his will? In other words, that guy just...died inexplicably?" Paimon was a little surprised. "What on earth were you talking about from the beginning?" Ying asked. "It's nothing, it's nothing. Traveler, just come back. Come quickly and take care of these people together." Paimon pointed to Mona and the others who were lying on the ground beside them. Ying saw several people lying on the ground with surprised looks, and quickly stood up, but even the careful Albedo didn't notice that there was a faint black mark on the inner side of Ying's thigh, flickering faintly. With. —————————————————— “Your Highness, I believe you should have got a good answer.” A short, strange guy was speaking in some strange voice to the person in front of him. The girl said. If a traveler saw the scene at this moment, he would definitely be surprised. The identities of these two people are extraordinary. One is Mondstadt's official Adventurer's Association investigator, Fischer, and the other turns out to be the Abyss Mage of the Abyss Order. The two of them were having a secret conversation in a forest outside Mondstadt. The scene was very inconsistent. "Roughly, but not completely, Mond and the news about her are finished for now, but I don't know yet about Mond's views." Fischer said. "Then...what else does Your Highness have to do?" Master Abyss asked. "There is a special person in Mondstadt, the librarian named Lisa. I need her body to confirm some things again," Fischer said. "Then Your Highness, let's leave such small things to us little people. At this time, Your Highness should focus on that one thing." Master Abyss said. "Didn't you hear what I just said?" Fischer snorted, his voice was very cold, and the Abyss Mage quickly knelt on the ground, fearing that the big man in front of him would kill him. "I will go back after this incident, and from now on, all those who have the Eye of God in Mondé, you must not act rashly." Fischer said. "Yes, Your Highness." Master Abyss saluted. "Go, I'll leave immediately." Fischer looked at the sky. Mondstadt looked so peaceful under the starry sky, but Fischer seemed to have seen that scene again, and his eyes became cold again. She walked towards the headquarters of the Knights of the West Wind in Mondstadt. Fischer's infiltration was very easy. He basically avoided the patrols of some Zephyr Knights and could easily reach outside the headquarters of the Zephyr Knights. This made Fischer feel puzzled. The abyss mages gathered the Qiuqiu people before. The attack launched was really meaningless. Fischer's eyes narrowed slightly, and a bolt of lightning flashed, instantly stunning the two Zephyr Knights guarding the door of the headquarters, and at the same time called Oz to survey the surrounding situation. Ozzy's eyes have lost their former stature, which is Fischer's trick. As a result, he lost his previous intelligence and completely turned into a puppet who obeyed him. After solving these problems, Fischer came to the library door. It was almost dark in the library at this time. Fischer walked in the dark night and walked towards a book corner. At this time, a book suddenly fell down, followed by a man's frightened scream. Fischer quickly hid next to a bookshelf, narrowing his eyes slightly and looking in the direction of the movement. "Damn...it scared me to ." It was a man's voice that spoke. In the dark night, Fischer couldn't see the other party's face clearly. "The movement just now probably didn't disturb Miss Lisa, right?... It seems not, so let's continue what we just did." The man said, before he leaned against the library where Lisa usually stood. The man moved around the corner of the room. He seemed to be holding something strange in his hand. Under the dim light, the shadow of the thing was moving up and down, and the man seemed to be exhaling with satisfaction. "The smell of Miss Lisa...Miss Lisa's underwear is so great, I like it so much...Ahhhh, Sister Lisa is like an angel...Miss Lisa, Miss Lisa, Li Miss Sha...ahhhhh...♥" "Haha, that's it." Fischer smiled slightly. At this moment, Fischer heard the sound of someone moving at the door. The man seemed to have heard the same sound, and was so frightened that his body hit the wooden table. The sound seemed to alarm the people outside the door.

The door was opened, and a purple light appeared in the library. It was a light produced by an extremely strong thunder element. The person who came was an elegant woman, wearing a purple dress, a pair of black knee-high socks and high heels that modified her long legs. She was from the Mondstadt Library. Administrator, Lisa. "It's really interesting. There is a little mouse sneaking into the library tonight. It's really going to cause me trouble again. I hate trouble." Lisa smiled lightly, but her smile was so cold at this time. If he were caught, he would probably be electrocuted to by the strong thunder element in her hand. As the sound of high heels on the ground got closer and closer, the man hiding in the corner covered his mouth in fear, and his Ou Jinjin, who was still half exposed, softened with fear, fearing that he would either die immediately or die. Lisa heard a rapid breathing and a beating heartbeat, and immediately understood the location of the person hiding in the library. She walked to the place where the man was hiding and suddenly stood still. "Little mouse, I already know your location. Come out quickly, or do you want your sister to find you out personally?" Lisa said in a charming voice. When he thought of Lisa's methods, the man felt scared. He stood up helplessly, lowering his head as if admitting his mistake. But the man lowered his head for nearly half a minute and did not hear the sound of Miss Lisa approaching him. What on earth was going on? Just as the man was making random guesses, a strange thing appeared in front of his eyes, as if someone had deliberately thrown it in front of him. The man subconsciously looked up and saw that the person standing in front of him was not Miss Lisa, but a girl with blond hair and an eye patch. Looking at her very distinctive eye patch, the man immediately recognized her identity. "Is it Fischer?" the man blurted out. "To call this princess by her first name is really an arrogance without any understanding." Fischer said coldly. "Fischer, what are you doing in the library? Did you say that voice just now?" the man asked, because the familiar sound of high heels and the charming voice were all too familiar to the man, after so many years. He was always eavesdropping on everything about Miss Lisa, her voice, her walking movements, and even some habitual movements. The man had already memorized them in his mind, but at this time he could not see Miss Lisa. It's strange. "Mortal, the rude person named Lisa has been punished by this princess and turned into the charming skin of the endless night." Fischer said. "What do you mean?" the man said, "Well... nothing happened. I'd better leave first." "Mortal, you have repeatedly challenged the majesty of this princess. Tonight, I will seal you in the charm skin to please you. The adult in this princess's body." Fischer said. "What are you doing? Don't you remember me? I'm Willager. I'm the guard at the entrance to the Knights' library. I'm not a suspicious person." The man looked at Fischer nervously. A ray of light lit up on Fischer's fingertips, and that ray of light instantly hit Willag's body, and Willag suddenly felt that his body could not move. "What did you do to me?! Why can't my body move? You...you...what are you going to do?!" Willag was horrified and frightened. He found that Fischer in front of him was lowering his head and moving his hands. He was groping for something behind him. Just when Weigela felt that something was wrong, Fischer's head in front of him suddenly fell down, which frightened Weigela and almost screamed. But what shocked Wigla even more was what happened later. A strange person actually appeared behind Fischer. Fischer's state at this time felt like a piece of clothing put on by that strange man. It still looked like a very curious human skin, but thinking back to Fischer's demeanor just now or some ordinary things The way he spoke made Wigla think it was Fischer himself. "You...who are you?! Why did Fischer become like this?!" Wigra felt like his brain was short-circuited for a moment, and what happened in front of him was too unbelievable. "It seems that if you wear the skin for a long time, the impact of the leather itself will become greater... But as long as you set it, you can probably change the corresponding character." The stranger was a handsome-looking young man with blond hair, looking at him from time to time. Let Wigra think of another person. "What on earth...is going on?!" Weigela roared in his heart, but the boy didn't know what method he used. At this time, his hand couldn't move, and it was like fish on the knife. Looking at Weigela's frightened look, the young man showed a very gentle smile. His smile was very sunny, but to Weigela it was so terrifying. To him, he was just a smiling tiger. After the young man completely took off Fischer's skin, he threw it aside. At this time, he was slowly walking towards Weigela with his naked body. However, it is worth mentioning that the young man at this time was completely meticulous. , with absolutely no clothing covering her body. Looking at the huge and engorged baby in the young man's lower body, Weigela swallowed his saliva. Could it be that the other party is a gay man? Terrible thoughts appeared in Weigela's mind. He did not expect that after he mustered up the courage to steal Miss Lisa's underwear and masturbate in the library tonight, he would end up being broken by an unknown kid. Can't? But soon, Weigela discovered something was wrong. After the boy walked in front of Weigela, he picked up the things on the table in front of Weigela. Just now, Weigela didn't fully notice the thing because of fear. At this moment, with the help of the moonlight, Weigela could clearly see the appearance of the strange thing. "Looking like this...is this Miss Lisa?!" Weigela was shocked. The young man began to take off Weigela's clothes one by one. During this period, Weigela felt strange, but unable to move, he had but to watch the young man's conspiracy succeed. When Weigela's clothes were completely taken off, the naked Weigela felt a little shy, but it didn't last long before the boy took the thing that looked like Miss Lisa's skin and started to put it on his body. At first, Wigla was surprised. After all, the leather was not the same size as his own body. It would be impossible for a big man like himself to wear this petite leather thing, right? But soon Weigela felt something was wrong, and the young man first put on the leather goods starting from Weigela's legs. The feeling of wearing leather goods first brought a pain similar to squeezing on the legs, but then it became a very comfortable feeling, and the strangeness completely disappeared. However, Weigela clearly saw that his legs were already in contact with that. The legs he wore were the same size. In other words, his legs were compressed by the leather and became smaller. How ridiculous! But when the leather began to squeeze his body, Weigela felt more and more strange. The feeling of a big baby in his lower body before became an indescribable feeling after wearing the leather, and his lower body felt like a baby. Not to mention it became hollow, there were also some strange feelings, and this feeling became even more intense when Ou Jinjin saw the young man's lower body. After the boy put on the last part of the leather, Weigela felt briefly blind. He opened his eyes again, and an indescribable feeling of exhaustion suddenly swept over his body. Weigela looked around in confusion. At this time, he found that his body could move, and his body subconsciously hugged the whole body. But soon her arms hugging her chest felt wrong. He looked down and found that there was something wrong when he looked down. An unfamiliar perspective.

The chest that was supposed to be hard turned into very soft skin. Looking under the moonlight, the skin was so delicate. This is a woman's skin. In the past, I also saw Miss Lisa's arms at night, and they were also the same color. The giant thing on her chest and the two pink dots raised at the front are the unique features of a woman. Weigela held up the giant thing on her chest with both hands, whether it was the strange feeling coming from her hands or the unique sight. The perspective made Wigra have to understand a fact. Miss Lisa has become a woman herself, and it is very possible. "Enjoy it." At this time, the boy's voice reached Weigela's ears, and Weigela suddenly turned his head to look at the boy. "This is Miss Lisa's body...it's unmistakable. I've watched Miss Lisa for so many years, and I know her body very well." Weigela said to himself, but his words were a little frightening. "Yes, this is one of a kind, the body of the woman named Lisa, and I turned her into skin for you to wear." The young man said softly. "Ah ah... Miss Lisa, Miss Lisa, I didn't expect that I would touch your body in this way... It's amazing, it's amazing. This body is indeed the best. It deserves to be Miss Lisa's body, ahhhhhh... I love you, Miss Lisa... Miss Lisa..." Looking at the "Lisa" in front of her with a terrifying smile, her hands had already covered her breasts. It was almost deformed by rubbing it, and he was completely different from the elegant librarian Mondezhen knew in the past. "Sure enough, I've sunk." The young man sighed helplessly. He raised his right hand above his head and made a clear snap of his fingers. Lisa suddenly felt her body stiffen and suddenly fell to the ground. The breasts on her chest were pressed against her. on the ground. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... the friction of my breasts and the wooden board... my body is almost so happy..." Lisa gasped. "Hey, you have to know, I can take this skin back at any time, and I can kill you at any time." The young man said coldly. At the mention of "taking Lisa's skin back," Wigla almost screamed. "Never, never, I don't want to be separated from Miss Lisa. I want to be one with Miss Lisa forever, forever." "Then be obedient," the young man said. "I will be obedient, please don't let me separate from Miss Lisa, please!" Wigla said in horror. "Then you should show your sincerity." The young man sneered. At this time, Lisa could move her body again. The boy sat on one of the tables, crossed his legs, raised the outermost leg, and showed a domineering smile. Lisa quickly knelt on the ground, stretched out her soft tongue and began to lick the boy's toes. "Master, Master, Lisa is a puppy that can only serve you." Lisa said, licking the boy's toes even harder. "Just looking at you naked doesn't make me feel good. Go put on your usual clothes." The young man said. "Yes, Master♥" Watching Lisa leave and pick up the clothes, the boy spoke again, "Put on the clothes in front of me." "Master...is this right..." "You dare to disobey my order? " Okay then...please, Master...see how sexy she looks when she is wearing clothes..." While watching Lisa getting dressed, the young man murmured to himself, "If that girl had learned how to do it back then, would she have let me Do the same thing?" After Lisa changed her clothes, she walked up to the boy. Before the boy could speak, Lisa directly pulled up the clothes on her chest, revealing her mature and attractive breasts. After wearing such clothes, The erotic action he made again was indeed very charming. The boy smiled slightly and jumped down from the table. There was no foreplay. It was a fitting experience for Ou Jinjin’s lower body to be pointed directly at Miss Lisa’s little sister. "Ah..." The first collision was an unexpected feeling for "Lisa". The most intuitive feeling in her lower body was the discomfort caused by being filled and the pain spreading in the body. The boy seemed very hungry. At this time, the two of them were experiencing the initial pleasure between men and women in the doggy style, the spiritual fusion, and the physical desire to touch each other. Lisa turned her head with some difficulty and looked at the expressionless boy, her lips moved slightly, and then there was a charming voice. "Please be gentle...Master♥" Without saying a word, the young man pushed his body forward. This time, it seemed that he was directly pushing into the deepest part of Miss Lisa's little sister. Lisa did not expect that the young man was so fierce, and he directly pushed her into her in one breath. I experienced that ecstatic feeling, and the pleasure of distance almost made me fall asleep. But the boy would not let Lisa rest. He took Lisa's hands with both hands, like a cavalry, and his waist began to hit Miss Lisa's buttocks crazily. There was a sound of collision between the bodies, and Miss Lisa gasped seductively. The voice, as well as the shaking of Miss Lisa's breasts due to the violent movement, are all so charming. Sure enough, a sexy woman can seduce men's hearts like this. For a beauty like Miss Lisa, I don't know how many men want to kneel on the ground and lick her beautiful legs in stockings, right? It's a pity that this young man doesn't know how to show mercy at all. Playing with Miss Lisa's body violently like this will only make Miss Lisa more attractive to men. This time lasted for about ten minutes. During this period, the boy basically exercised without stopping for a full ten minutes. Such endurance is so violent for a man. The high-frequency output lasted for ten minutes. If it was just an ordinary woman, I'm afraid she will be executed here, but Lisa, who was dressed by Vigra, is different. She is not an ordinary woman. "Master... I feel so empty down there. I want more and more satisfaction. Please help me, Master, please ♥" Lisa continued to use her face to highlight the young Ou Jinjin, and she also showed a look of an innocent girl. expression. "What a dissatisfied little bitch..." The young man snorted coldly. "Ah ah ah ♥ Don't stop, I want more, I like Master's cock so much, it feels so good... ah ah ah ♥..." Half an hour later, Lisa was panting feebly, dressed like a witch. Her clothes had long been ruined, and she looked like a loose woman lying on the wooden board, panting. "Isn't this going to work?" the young man mocked. "Master... Master... if you play with someone's body so violently, it will... break... Whoosh..." "I haven't had enough." At this point, the young man's body suddenly A change had occurred, and Lisa was also surprised when she saw the boy's changed appearance clearly again. "It's actually Captain Qin?! Could it be that... Captain Qin was also turned into skin by his master?" Lisa asked. For a moment, she even felt less tired. "This is not the body of the West Wind Knight, but a simulation of her body. Of course, the touch and sound are the same, but there is no memory." Qin said in front of her. "Appearances are enough...but..." Lisa stared at Qin's body, where the big blood-filled baby who looked exactly like the boy was raising her head proudly. "What? After changing the body, the lower part does not change. Do you have any objection to this body?" Qin asked.

"No, no, no...it's so beautiful! Master Qin has a man's thing on her elegant body. There is nothing more curious than the sight in front of her. People like Qin, and they like men's cocks even more. The combination of the two is simply amazing. It makes me fall." At this point, Lisa reached out and touched the private part covered by the witch skirt under her crotch, and a sticky feeling appeared in the palm of her hand. "Hehehe...then please please me as much as you want." Qin said domineeringly. "Really, Master Qin doesn't have such a majestic look, but... people like her ♥" ———————————— At the same time, in a hotel in Mondney, two women did the same thing About something ulterior. One of the women was tied to the bed, her hands and feet seemed to be pulled by four ropes, and her whole body was in a "big" posture. The other woman looked meaningfully at the woman in front of her who was being slaughtered, sitting on a wooden table not far away, with her legs crossed as if waiting for something. "Well..." The woman who was tied to the bed breathed out, and her eyes began to slowly open, but soon she found that her hands and feet were tied so that she could not move. The girl immediately noticed something, and Looking around again, he immediately saw a woman with her legs crossed in the distance. "You...Miss Youla?" The woman was a little surprised. "Oh my, you're finally awake. I've been waiting for you for a long time, sweet little Amber," another woman said with a smile. "It's...Miss Yola controlled me here!?" Amber looked very surprised, recalling that a few hours ago, Miss Yola suggested going to Angel's Gift for a drink. Didn't Amber agree? At that time, Miss Youla handed her a glass of dandelion wine very enthusiastically. Amber looked at Miss Youla's excited smile and drank it without thinking. After all, in her opinion, it was rare for Miss Youla to be so close to her, so she must have encountered something happy. After all, in the past, Miss Youla had always been a mysterious woman who gave people a sense of distance, and always maintained a close relationship with others. Sense of distance. "Miss Youla...what is this? Why are you tying me up like this?" Amber asked. "It's nothing, I just want to..." After saying this, the posture of Yola's legs with the other foot changed. Yora jumped down from the wooden table and began to gradually approach Amber's position. Listening to the sound of high heels on the ground getting closer and closer, Amber couldn't help but swallow her saliva and feel a little nervous. This was the first time she encountered such a situation. In the past, as a detective knight, I had always explored the movements of the Qiuqiu people, but I had never been caught by one of my own people. "Hey, sister Amber." Yola said suddenly. "Huh?" Amber replied subconsciously. "Have you ever had your body touched by a man?" Yula asked. "Well... In addition to my grandfather who touched my head, and Uncle Seleus, there are many, many other people who have touched my head." Amber answered. "No, no, no, I mean, your lower body, that place." Yula said. "Down there...ah?! I...I don't have it. Really, what happened to Miss Yola today? She tied me to the bed for no reason and asked some strange questions. It's really strange, Yola. Miss, what happened to you today?!" Amber said angrily, her face flushed, but her heart was beating very fast at this time, as if what Youra just said made Amber think of something. "Oh, will Amber still show such an expression? It's so cute. My sister brought Amber here today just to teach Amber how to become a real adult." Yola had already walked to Amber's bed at this time. Beside her, she showed an evil smile. She took off her gloves and began to untie Amber's jumpsuit. Speaking of which, this outfit is very interesting. Unexpectedly, this one-piece suit is similar to Yula's own one-piece suit. It is very difficult to take it off at once, so there is a more hidden zipper at the bottom of the one-piece suit. , which is a shortcut for Amber to pee. Youla opened the zipper underneath Amber, and Amber suddenly felt a cool air blowing into her lower body. The cold air stimulated Amber's whole body, and Amber's face turned red again. "Miss Youla, what are you going to do? If this happens...I will be very surprised..." Amber looked at Youla's face nervously. The girl's heavy breathing made the surrounding atmosphere extremely hot. "Oh? Why is that weird?" Yola asked with a smile. As Yora spoke, her fingers began to gently poke at the small white panties in Amber's tights. Amber's body suddenly trembled at the moment Youla touched her, as if she was electrocuted. "Why is little Amber's body so sensitive? Is she secretly playing with her body when she is away?" Youla raised the hand that had just played with Amber's lower body, and she could see that her fingers had become a little wet. After Youla stopped, Amber was able to breathe. At this time, she felt the high temperature in her body, and her whole consciousness gradually became a little blurry. This feeling was like the dizziness of being hit on the head with a stick by a Qiuqiu man. , but the dizziness at this time is also accompanied by an itching feeling in the lower body. "It's not good to end like this." As soon as Yula's voice sounded, Amber felt her underwear being pulled off very violently by her. The process of pulling off was accompanied by the pulling of the underwear on the skin, and the pain was even worse. Bringing Amber to tears. "Ahhhhhhhhh...!" Amber shouted, and she felt an electric shock again. Seeing Amber's violent reaction, Youla nodded with satisfaction. After a few days of developing this body, she had basically understood a very violent part of a woman's lower body. As long as she touched it with her fingers, even if it was a slight sensation, For an inexperienced girl like Amber, it is fatal. Youla boldly extended her index finger into Amber's mysterious area. As Youla's fingers continued to penetrate, Amber could feel an unprecedented feeling. The intense stimulation in her body almost made her feel uncomfortable. She was about to lose consciousness. Soon, Youla felt that her fingers could not extend any further, as if there was something like a membrane blocking the progress of Youla's fingers. "It turns out Amber is still a virgin." Yola said. "Quick... stop... stop... my body,... my body has become... so strange... so strange... uh uh uh..." Amber felt the pain coming from her lower body. "Ahhhh!" After Youla exerted , a lot of red blood slowly flowed out from Amber's little sister. The pain made Amber's body tremble continuously, and Amber's eyes turned white. Youla was also very measured. She did not continue to insert her fingers deeper at this time, but stayed in place, and her fingers began to move in and out to drive the inner walls of little sister Amber. But soon, after seeing that Amber's expression softened a lot, Yola once again inserted her hand deeper into the place. Amber couldn't bear such stimulation, and her eyes kept filling with tears. "You can't cry about such a comfortable thing, little Amber." Yura lowered her head, and the two girls were engaging in a tongue kiss at this moment. Amber was forcibly awakened by Yura's actions. It wasn't over yet. After Youla entered Amber's little sister with one finger, her finger began to stir back and forth in Amber's body, and the reaction from Amber's body became more and more intense. Suddenly, Amber's body lifted up, and Yula felt that something was about to erupt from the finger that was inserted into Amber's little sister. Yula smiled slightly and stretched out her finger, but unexpectedly there was a... A stream of heat splashed directly on Yula's chest, which was a spectacular sight.

"Hufufufufu..." Amber lay weakly, her body still shaking from time to time. At this moment, she looked less like the passionate and beautiful girl in the past, and more like a tired rotten person. "It can't end like this, little Amber, you see...sister is not satisfied yet." Yola slapped Amber's face with her hand, trying to wake Amber up. Amber squinted her eyes slightly in the haze, and what she saw was a guerrilla knight with proud breasts, Yora Lawrence's evil smile. But at this time, she had no intention of thinking so much. She felt that she... gradually liked this feeling.

——————————————————

A young man with short light blue hair, a pair of golden pupils, wearing neat clothes, always holding a book in his hand, at this time He was staring at the door in front of him. The young man closed the book and slowly followed the two women in front of him. The two women slowly walked to the door and began to open it. A few days ago, the young master of Feiyun Chamber of Commerce suddenly received an invitation from Master Tianquan, saying that he had important matters that needed to be handled at Qunyu Pavilion. This made the head of Feiyun Chamber of Commerce feel nervous. After all, he was suddenly called away by Master Tianquan. Something must have happened. In the past few days, my father kept asking me whether he had caused any trouble or other topics, but the young man did not answer, but smiled bitterly. He did do something. A few days ago, when he was in the outskirts of Liyue, he happened to encounter a chamber of commerce that was transporting goods and was intercepted by people from the Stolen Treasure Group. When the young man saw this scene, he was filled with excitement. Naturally excited. In his early years, he had a sense of being a chivalrous man, and with the eye of God, he would not stand idly by. Waving the sword in his hand, he repelled the treasure thieves in a few moves. The people from the chamber of commerce were naturally very grateful to the young man, but before they could thank him, a big shot in Liyue, Mr. Yuhengxing Yuheng, arrived at the scene. After asking about what happened, Yu Hengxing looked at the young man with a strange expression. However, the young man didn't think too much and left after simply answering Master Yuheng's question. In his opinion, chivalry has no purpose in the first place. The meaning of "chivalry" is just to do good deeds and be a good person. However, a few days later, the young man suddenly received an invitation from Master Tianquan to go to Qunyu Pavilion. Although it is great for Feiyun Chamber of Commerce to be appreciated by Lord Tianquan, but if this is an accusation... I am afraid that Feiyun Chamber of Commerce will lose its position in Liyue overnight. In this way, the young man went to Qunyu Pavilion with a sacrificial attitude, and now in front of him was the main hall leading to Qunyu Pavilion. Under the leadership of several of Lord Tianquan's confidants, the young man came to a suspended On the stone in the air. This is the only way to the Qunyu Pavilion. Under the leadership of the consul, the young man and one of the women stood on the suspended stone together. Feeling the wonderful changes under his feet, the young man saw the palace suspended high in the sky. That is the symbol of Liyue, and even more so the symbol of Lord Tianquan. Lord Tianquan, one of the Seven Stars of Liyue, is a Liyue dignitary with a palace in the sky and a lot of rumors. He always has an elegant and mysterious smile on his face. As the Tianquan star among the "Seven Stars of Liyue", she not only symbolizes power and law, but also represents wealth and wisdom. What kind of person would such a big shot be? The young man has also seen Lord Tianquan many times, but it was always during the annual ceremony for inviting immortals. With her solemn and gorgeous posture, she presided over the ceremony. That was a very important event for the people of Liyue, and every year the emperor would descend to earth in this manner. Naturally, the young man had seen Master Tianquan, and she was a woman who made him curious. The secrets of Master Tianquan are full of curiosity not only for young people, but also for all businessmen in Liyue. But young people dare not say much about such a big shot in a high position. After all, if someone with bad intentions hears some rude words and spreads them to Lord Tianquan's ears with added jealousy, how much trouble will it bring to dad and brother? This is a young man. Don't want to see it. In front of the suspended stone, there are more suspended stones. Each of these suspended stones forms a step leading directly to Qunyu Pavilion, which looks strange. The young man hesitated for a moment and then walked forward. While walking, he also noticed the surrounding scenery. From high in the sky, he could see the entire Liyue Port without any clouds at a glance. Looking at Liyue Port from this perspective, there is an indescribable beauty. For the first time, the young man realized that the scenery of Liyue Port is very beautiful. Continuing to move forward, he finally came to the Sky Palace, Qun Jade Pavilion, which was the private property of Master Tianquan. "Welcome to Qun Yu Pavilion. Master Tianquan is waiting for your entry in the palace." The accompanying woman made a very standard bow to the young man. "Ah...it's okay, it's okay, please don't do this..." The young man quickly tried to help the other person's body. But the young man's hand suddenly stopped. He looked at the woman's very respectful behavior with a complicated expression, and his heart was filled with mixed feelings. This inevitably made him have more suspicions about the real purpose of Lord Tianquan's invitation to him today. Of course, he also has some expectations. If Lord Tianquan called him to Qunyu Pavilion to praise his chivalry, then he will naturally be very happy. After all, if what he has done is recognized by Lord Tianquan, he is still worthy of happiness. of. If he is appreciated by Master Tianquan... The young man suddenly shook his head. He did not seek fame or fortune when he did what he did. He just did good deeds. Yes, he did good deeds. This was his original intention in doing so. . "I wonder what Lord Ningguang means to me. Why did he come to see me in such a formation?" The young man thought like this. The answer to the question is just entering the palace, everything can be solved easily. The moment he pushed the door open, the young man suddenly felt a golden light flashing in front of his eyes. For a moment, the young man was unable to open his eyes due to this golden light. The young man quickly closed his eyes, and then began to slowly open his eyes. After getting used to the strong light, the young man could clearly see what the golden light in front of him was. There are splendid walls and some precious antiques. At a glance, the decoration of these things can be said to be half of the world's treasures in this palace. The young man had heard that Master Tianquan was a very talented businessman, but he did not expect that he was so exaggerated. "Liyue is indeed a place where wealth is accumulated..." the young man thought. Entering the main hall of Qunyu Pavilion, the young man saw four women standing at the door to welcome him, but the young man looked at the clothes of these four women a little strangely. The black long skirt is the base, and the outside of the long skirt is made of some white ribbons, as well as pairs of white stockings and small black leather shoes. This kind of clothing style has been seen by the young man before. It should be the clothing of Mondstadt next door, but it is a bit strange. People who can come to work in Qunyu Pavilion are naturally close followers of Lord Tianquan. Why are they wearing Mondt's clothing? "Welcome to Qunyu Pavilion, Lord Tianquan is waiting for you in the cabinet." The leader, a woman with twin ponytails, bowed. The young man felt a little uncomfortable. This kind of welcome really made him unable to relax, but he didn't think much about it and just took it as he came. The young man reminded himself like this, and then under the guidance of the woman, the young man followed the leading woman to the door of the cabinet. Two more women came to the door of the cabinet and opened the door for the young man. The young man swallowed and stepped into the cabinet. However, as soon as he stepped in, the door behind him immediately closed. The young man subconsciously pulled the door handle with his hand. Soon the young man found that it would be difficult to open the door easily. A lot of effort.

Helplessly, the young man turned around and looked at his surroundings. Although the cabinet is a small room, the size is still very huge in the eyes of young people. It is worthy of being the place where Lord Tianquan works. However, there is a very large screen outside the cabinet to block the contents inside. If you want to enter the cabinet, the only exit is the one on the right side of the screen. There is a curtain made of light gauze. The young man seems to vaguely see some shoes under the curtain. But there was no order, and the young man did not dare to act rashly. If Master Tianquan had important matters inside at this time, and he entered rashly and offended Master Tianquan, not only would he suffer, but he might also bring consequences to Feiyun Chamber of Commerce. big trouble. The young man scratched his head, not knowing what to do. "That little guy over there, don't stand there in a daze, come in quickly." A voice suddenly came from the screen. The young man was startled. He didn't expect that the other party would immediately notice his difficulty and reminded him like this. The young man took a deep breath and tried to cheer up. After all, it was Lord Tianquan whom he wanted to meet, and he still had to leave a good impression on him. The young man walked towards the only entrance, and the closer he got, the more he felt a very charming smell coming from inside the screen. This kind of smell has been seen by young people in Liyue Port. It is the ointment sold by the proprietress of Chunxiang Kiln. Young people have also heard of this kind of taste and effect. I think back then, the eldest brother asked the boss lady for advice in order to catch up with the eldest lady of a certain chamber of commerce. The boss lady immediately gave the eldest brother a little tip. The eldest brother has been mysterious since he returned, but he didn't expect that he actually caught up with her girl, and even... And... ahem, that's too far off topic. But it's strange to say, why does Lord Tianquan's cabinet smell like this? The thinking young man unknowingly stretched out his hand to open the curtain and came inside the screen. But what he didn't expect was that the scene in front of him almost surprised him the whole year. There was nothing inside the screen as the young man imagined. There were several workbenches and a huge panel on which was posted news that could shock the entire Liyue Port Chamber of Commerce. No! It is a huge bed, and next to the big bed is a huge wardrobe made of wood. But these are not important. What is important is that on the big bed, two figures are actively carrying out things that can alarm the entire Liyue Port. With his long white hair, slim figure, feminine aura, and iconic cheongsam, at a glance, he is Lord Tianquan. However, at this time, Mr. Tianquan was wearing a pair of black high-heeled shoes, with one foot on the bed and the other foot on another woman's body. She was a petite woman, and she should be wearing the same clothes as those of Lord Tianquan's cronies outside the door, a black and white dress, white socks and black leather shoes. If I remember correctly, she should be Mr. Bai Chuo. As I said, a kind of clothing called maid uniform. Teacher Bai Luo once wrote to himself, introducing detailed information about maid uniforms to the young man. In fact, maid uniforms are a style of clothing that some nobles gradually evolved to satisfy some private hobbies, and such clothing Over time, the style gradually evolved into the clothing that Mondenne's servants must wear to represent their identity. But there is nothing surprising about this. The most important thing is... the person that Lord Tianquan is stepping on with his black high heels at this time is actually Lord Yuheng, the same star of Liyue Seven Stars! Master Yu Heng was spreading his legs at this time. While lying on the bed, he put his feet in an "M" shape. This undoubtedly exposed the scenery under his skirt to the outside, while Master Tianquan had a look on his face. Pleasantly using the toes of high heels to constantly rub the private part under Master Yuheng's skirt. Master Yuheng seemed to be very intoxicated by Master Tianquan's behavior. His face was red, and thick saliva flowed from his mouth from time to time. His eyes were blurred and he was breathing heavily. Such a picture, such a scene, the identity of the two people, and the behavior of the two people. The young man was stunned. He had never thought about such a scene, and he had no idea what Master Yuheng and Master Tianquan were doing at this time. Dad has warned himself in the past that there are differences between men and women, and he should not contact girls easily. This is a taboo. These words naturally disapproved of the young man, and in order for the young man to believe it, his father gave the young man some psychological shadow, so that the young man did not dare to contact women for a long time when he was a child. The only ones he came into contact with were his mother and a family member who took care of him since he was a child. , a servant who is a few years older than himself. The young man had no idea what was going on between men and women, what kind of love they had. And because I am addicted to the kind of knight-errant scene, I naturally admire heroes very much. After all, the young man has never tired of the scene of a hero saving a beautiful woman with a long sword in his hand. Until he possessed the Eye of God and gained great strength, the young man also achieved one of his goals. However, his relationship with men and women was just that in the chivalrous novel, the heroine finally hugged the hero, and the two looked down upon each other. The kiss comes to an end. In the eyes of young people, kissing is already the highest level of relationship between men and women, but the behavior of Lord Tianquan and Lord Yuheng at this time is really puzzling and confusing to the young people. The young man sat helplessly on the ground. The shock made him forget everything for a moment, and his ability to think began to disappear. He just stared blankly at the two women moving with each other. "Uh ♥ ~ uh ♥ - uh ♥, huh huh -" Mr. Yu Heng kept breathing hot breath, and Mr. Tian Quan's high heels began to gradually become more and more unrestrained, so that from the beginning they were only between Mr. Yu Heng's legs. , and later directly inserted the high heels into Master Yuheng's mouth. Master Yuheng took the initiative to cater to him, sticking out his tongue and licking Master Tianquan's shoes very obediently. The moist saliva made Master Tianquan's high heels look more lustful and full of desire. "Haha..." Master Tianquan showed a mysterious smile. "Something's wrong, something's wrong, something's wrong, something's wrong...!!" The young man kept warning himself in his heart, but the visual stimulation at this moment really made him abrupt, and his body was so stiff that he couldn't move. Master Tianquan raised his right hand and slapped Master Yu Heng's thigh hard, causing Master Yu Heng to gasp suddenly. Then, Master Tianquan bent down and stretched out his hand, and his right hand came to Master Yuheng's chin. Master Tianquan suddenly retracted his hand and pinched Master Yuheng's face with his fingers, causing Master Yuheng's cheek to be squeezed. , and Lord Yu Heng made a "woo woo" sound. "Have you seen enough?" Master Yu Heng stared at Master Yu Heng in front of him and smiled. Although Lord Tianquan was staring at Lord Yuheng and talking, the young man in the distance knew that Lord Tianquan was talking to him. "...Lord Tianquan...I..." The young man suppressed the panic in his heart and stuttered. He was trying his best to himself to speak. "Shh!" Mr. Yu Heng put his other hand between his red lips, signaling the young man not to speak. The young man stopped immediately. "Come here, come to me." Master Tianquan said calmly. The young man hesitated, but at this time he seemed to have . After hesitating, the young man slowly stood up and walked in the direction of Master Tianquan, but his heart was still trembling and he could not calm down.

In the blink of an eye, the young man had arrived at Master Tianquan's side. At this time, Master Tianquan put down his right hand, and Yu Heng suddenly fell onto the ground. His eyes were still blurred, his breathing was rapid, and he had a hint of charm. Lord Tianquan's right hand actually touched the young man's chin, and gently lifted the young man's chin. The distance between the two was less than a millimeter, and it was almost as if the tips of their noses were touching. At this moment, for the first time, the young man looked at Lord Tianquan's eyes and face at such a close distance. He is truly worthy of being Lord Tianquan among the Seven Stars of Liyue. Both his appearance and his temperament give the young man a noble, elegant, cool and sexy feeling. Unlike Master Yuheng's childlike beauty, Master Tianquan's femininity is even stronger. That top-notch body, or those charming phoenix eyes, all make the young man's young heart start to beat wildly. "Why...do you like sister?" Master Tianquan asked in a low voice. Only when the gentle voice and the hot breath came to the young man's face did he realize that he had never expected Lord Tianquan to show such an expression. The rosy face, the constant exhalation of breath, and the unique body fragrance that constantly stimulates the young man's body are all attacking the young man's body step by step. "Eh!!!!!!" The young man was suddenly startled. He felt that his lower body seemed to be touched by something. For a moment, he almost felt a chill on the back of his neck. He quickly lowered his head to check. The young man felt even more unbelievable. . A pure white hand was currently placed on his pants, and that place was where his somewhat strange second brother was, and these hands turned out to belong to Lord Tianquan. Seeing the boy's somewhat funny reaction, Master Tianquan smiled slightly and began to observe the boy's body. "This body is really interesting. The skin is well maintained... It feels similar to Keqing's body, and even... even better." Master Tianquan's hand began to caress the young man's thigh at this time. . "Lord Tianquan...please, please don't do this..." The young man wanted to stop it, but this weird feeling made him confused inside. Master Tianquan laughed without saying a word and continued to play. "Don't do this! Lord Tianquan!" The young man seemed to be stimulated, stretched out his hand and pushed away Lord Tianquan's hand that was playing with him. The two looked at each other like this, and the scene suddenly became awkward. There were no words, only the boy's heavy breathing and Master Tianquan's displeased expression. "Don't move. If you move arbitrarily, what consequences will there be for your family and your Feiyun Chamber of Commerce?" Master Tianquan said coldly. Although Master Tianquan spoke softly, every word contained hidden murderous intent, leaving the young man helpless. Lord Tianquan has the means to make Feiyun Chamber of Commerce disappear in Liyue overnight. If this is really the case, he will cause too much trouble to his father and elder brother. Seeing that the young man was not resisting, he still had that embarrassed expression. Master Tianquan smiled and said nothing, and started to work on the boy's shorts with his fingers. His slender fingertips quickly found an entrance. The moment he unbuttoned the boy's pants, a huge thing suddenly appeared as if the seal had been released. Erupted from it. "I really didn't expect that such a thin body could have such a big baby..." Mr. Tianquan said with some surprise, "Haha... Men are all thinking animals with their lower bodies. Just being played with my fingers for a while is already enough. It has reached such a congested state... If we tease him a little more vigorously..." "My God... Lord Tianquan..." the young man blushed. Master Tianquan originally just used his index finger to tease the young man's extremely blood-congested sword edge, but every time he was touched, the young man's body trembled, and his reaction was very violent. "This kind of reaction is really unfamiliar... You haven't experienced that before, right?" Master Tianquan said with a evil smile. "What...what...?" The young man seemed to be confused by Master Tianquan's teasing. After all, with such a beautiful woman teasing the boy's penis with her slender fingers, and using words to arouse the boy's desire from time to time, if it had been anyone else, he would have fallen into trouble long ago, right? "You shouldn't be..." Lord Tianquan put Lian close to the young man's ear, "You are still a virgin, right? ♥" This devilish whisper immediately stunned the young man. The boy's father's teachings had a profound impact on the boy's heart, that is, the difference between men and women. This also prevented him from having such in-depth contact with girls as he does now. In the past, the boy would blush just by touching each other, let alone such close contact now. The less experienced he is, the excitement about the unknown makes the little brother in the young man's lower body stronger. However, under the teachings of his family, the young man believed that such behavior was very vulgar and that being tough on Master Tianquan would really damage his image. But the damn guy below was so unsatisfied at this time. The more the young man tried his best to warn himself not to do this, the younger brother's desire became even bigger. This kind of anxiety and the constant pleasure coming from the lower body pushed the young man's nerves to the limit. For a moment, the young man felt dizzy and almost fainted. But in the end, until he felt a sudden relief in his lower body, and then a burst of extremely comfortable pleasure intensively broke out in his little brother, and then began to spread to the whole body, but the speed of dissipation was also very fast, but in just a few seconds Zhong, but the young man had a feeling of ecstasy. After panting for half a minute, the young man gradually woke up from the blur of pleasure, but at this time he discovered Master Tianquan in front of him. Between the plump breasts and the deep cleavage, there was some white viscous liquid. It was slowly flowing down, and I don't know if it was because of the lighting in the room. At this time, Master Tianquan's skin looked a little red. "God... Lord Tianquan... this... I didn't... I didn't mean it...!" The young man panicked. He understood that he had messed up, and he actually disarmed Lord Tianquan. The white liquid remaining on Master Tianquan's chest is the best proof. "I really didn't expect that you, the young master of Feiyun Chamber of Commerce, would be so bold and ejaculated in my breasts..." Mr. Tianquan looked down at the white liquid on his chest, and at the same time, he removed a small piece of it with one hand. The liquid slid in my hand, admiring the something still warm. He is finished. Master Tianquan will definitely have Feiyun Chamber of Commerce remove Liyue from now on because of this incident, right? And dad and eldest brother will definitely hate themselves for the rest of their lives because of this, right? "I'm so sorry! Tianquan... Lord Tianquan! I... I didn't know... that I would do such a thing... I..." The boy was almost crying. At this moment, he couldn't find a solution in his mind. If a knight holding a steel knife encountered such a thing, how should he solve it? Master Tianquan stared at the white liquid in her hand. Unexpectedly, she actually put a little of the white liquid in her hand into her mouth. Xiangshe stirred the white liquid. She seemed to be tasting the boy's white liquid! "This...!" The young man was stunned for a moment and did not dare to say anything. "The taste is very fishy... and it's also very unpalatable. I really can't believe that there were women who liked to swallow semen in the past world..." Lord Tianquan frowned. Then Master Tianquan looked at the dumbfounded young man beside him and suddenly showed a hint of evil smile.

"Congratulations, you have finished ejaculating into Ningguang today. This is a good start." Lord Tianquan smiled. The young man looked confused, but still did not dare to speak. "I think you know almost everything about male pleasure... Then have you ever thought about a woman's body, what it feels like to be penetrated?" Master Tianquan smiled mysteriously. "God... Lord Tianquan?" The young man finally spoke, mainly because what Lord Tianquan said at this moment was really unbelievable. "I haven't experienced the pleasure of a man for a long time. Today, let me have a comfortable contest between you and me." Lord Tianquan smiled. The young man looked confused, but Master Tianquan suddenly pressed his hands on the young man's temples, and then their foreheads collided with each other. "Close your eyes." Lord Tianquan said. The boy did as he was told, and he had no room for negotiation. The next feeling can be said to be the most unforgettable feeling in the young man's life. He seemed to feel some kind of change in his body, and the feeling of his body also began to change. Under this feeling, the young man seemed to be in mid-air, falling from high to low. The feeling of weightlessness made him overwhelmed. The young man wanted to open his eyes, but he suddenly found that he could not do it. It is as if it is sealed by some kind of and cannot be opened. The more you continue to struggle, your eyes will feel severe pain, as if countless needles have been inserted into the body, life and are worse than . But this feeling of weightlessness did not last long. The young man suddenly felt that his whole body was thrown to the ground hard. The pain instantly spread from his back to his whole body. The young man opened his eyes suddenly and found that he could open his eyes. But it was really strange. At this time, he seemed to be lying on the bed, looking at the ceiling above his head. The view was amazing, and the feeling on his body was also amazing, hot and itchy. What is going on? Suddenly, a head popped out of his field of vision, and a smiling face appeared in front of him. The young man was surprised by this face. This face was too familiar, with blue hair, golden eyes, and facial features. Or the temperament between his eyebrows, it's all too familiar. Isn’t this just me? "There...are there two me?!" the boy exclaimed. "Wrong, look at your body." The other party smiled. The young man was confused and stretched out his hand. The hand in his field of vision was slender and white, and it was indeed larger than the hand he was familiar with. This was not his own body. "Could it be...!?" The young man seemed to have thought of something and quickly sat up. Sure enough, the moment he stood up, he suddenly felt something on his chest. As his body swayed, the thing on his chest swayed at the same time. And the weight is quite small. What appeared in the boy's eyes was a deep cleavage and some moist white liquid. "I have become Lord Tianquan!" The young man was confused, and things far exceeded his expectations. "What on earth is this..." The young man didn't know why, staring blankly at his hands, his chest, and those unfamiliar long legs. Undoubtedly, this was definitely not his own body. The sticky feeling on his chest seemed to be the liquid that had just erupted from being teased. "How is it? Isn't it very novel?" At this moment, the person in his body, perhaps Lord Tianquan, asked himself softly in his own voice. "Tianquan... Sir? What on earth is going on?" the young man asked. "I just want you to experience the unique feeling of a woman... Now, you and I need to start calling each other's body by its name." The other party smiled. "...Xingqiu..." the young man said hesitantly. Drowsily, as if being hypnotized by the other party, he kept repeating it in his heart. He became Lord Tianquan, and Lord Tianquan became himself. The name of his body at this time is Ningguang, and the name of the other party's body is Xingqiu. He is the Tianquan star among the seven stars in Liyue, and the other party is the young master of Feiyun Chamber of Commerce. "Very good, then, sister Ningguang, let's feel Xingqiu's caressing of sister♥" After Xingqiu said that, one hand directly reached out to Ningguang's breasts, while the other hand began to caress Ningguang. The already flooded little hole on the inner thigh. "What does this feel like...it's so strange...my body has become so strange..." Ningguang shouted, Xingqiu's method was very unique, as if the other party had completely mastered the sensitive parts of his body. Every time he touched, Ning Guang felt that his body had reached a kind of instant pleasure similar to the moment when the male body ejaculated not long ago. But what she didn't know was that under the constant teasing of Xingqiu's fingers, Ningguang's gasps became louder and louder, and colorless water droplets continued to flow out of her lower body. "Ahhhhh..." After shouting for a while, Ningguang felt her head dizzy. During her dizziness, she felt the stimulation in her lower body that was constantly paralyzing her whole body. At the same time, she felt that her body was shaking uncontrollably. Her feet were still in a big "M" shape, and her hands were facing outwards, showing no resistance. And the liquid that kept overflowing from under the little sister soaked the cheongsam on his body. It looked so ruined, without the elegance and mystery before, but the condensed light at this time looked so lustful, Captivating and tempting to commit crimes. "How is it? The eldest young master of Feiyun Chamber of Commerce? How is the body of a woman and the body of Tianquan Star?" Xingqiu on the side naturally witnessed everything in front of him. Ning Guang seemed to be still immersed in the whirlpool of pleasure and couldn't extricate herself. Under her delicate red complexion, her red lips were constantly spitting out fragrance, and her face was dripping with sweat. She looked like a great beauty. Seeing that Ningguang didn't answer him, Xingqiu didn't get angry either. He only showed a smile similar to the one he had before when his body was still Lord Tianquan's body. Xingqiu walked up to Yu Hengxing who was just standing aside. Looking at the purple-haired girl in attire in front of him, Xingqiu suddenly held one hand with one hand and pressed it towards Yu Hengxing's peaks. At the same time, with the other hand, Placed it on the chest of Ning Guang who was lying aside. The moment Xingqiu put his hands on the two women's breasts, two things that looked like electric currents flashed quickly between Xingqiu's hands. At this time, a black light spot suddenly appeared on Xingqiu's chest. A figure seemed to vaguely appear in Xingqiu's eyes. While Xingqiu and Ningguang were having sex with each other, Yu Hengxing was lying on the bed obediently like an obedient puppy, looking at the two of them happily playing with dull eyes. . And under Xingqiu's method, Yu Hengxing's eyes suddenly turned from dull and lifeless to bright and lively. "Huh?" Yu Heng didn't seem to understand the situation yet, and subconsciously lowered his head to look at his hands. But she discovered the abnormality in her body at the first moment, but she was still in front of her...the body named Xingqiu. "Xingqiu... Sir, did you change my body again?" Yu Heng asked. "Your name is Keqing now." Xingqiu reminded. "Ah...?!" The young man looked at his body in disbelief. No, at this moment he had become Master Yuheng, and Master Keqing's body was already under his control.

This can't help but surprise Ke Qing. Tianquan has the ability to exchange the consciousness of others, and there seems to be no limit to this ability. Before Ke Qing could react, Xing Qiu pushed Ke Qing down and pressed his body against Ke Qing's. At this moment, Keqing was in a very strange view. She was lying on the bed, her body being firmly controlled by the other party. An unknown fear and inner tension made her break into a cold sweat. "What? You're scared. You should have experienced the woman's orgasm just now. That feeling, once it starts, will become addictive." Xingqiu said. "Tian... Master Xingqiu, what exactly do you want from me?" Ke Qing hesitated for a moment and spoke her mind. Yes, Master Tianquan has been teasing him since he called him to Qunyu Pavilion. This series of actions must have some purpose, but at this time, the other party has not explained, but he has a desire The meaning of immersing yourself in it lies in it. "I just want you to experience what it feels like to be a woman." Xingqiu said with a smile, "Just now you climaxed just with my fingers, so this time I will use Keqing's body to have a deeper experience. Right." Before Keqing could ask, Xingqiu grabbed Keqing's breasts with both hands. "Ah?!" Ke Qing shouted as if she was stimulated. But Keqing's twin peaks are naturally not as good as Ningguang's body. Even Xingqiu's hand can be completely held in it, but the size is still a bit small. But Keqing could clearly feel that although Keqing's breasts were small, their sensitivity was not comparable to that of Ningguang. Just touching her breasts almost made Keqing want to go. Xingqiu didn't play with Ningguang's body like he did just now. His eyes lit up, and he pulled open the pure white panties under the skirt of the maid Keqing with one hand. He aimed at his target, unbuttoned his pants, and aimed at the waist, he hit her violently. One. "Ahhhhhhh!" Keqing yelled. Just having her breasts touched by Xingqiu had made her so sensitive that she couldn't move. Now, after being penetrated by the opponent's big dick, her body was trying to make her faint. "What does this feel like..." Ke Qing's eyes were blurred. Under the constant impact of the other party, Ke Qing was constantly impacted both physically and mentally. "Do you like this feeling?" Xingqiu asked in a gentle voice while twisting his waist. But Keqing couldn't answer and continued to enjoy this wonderful feeling. In the past, as a boy, he did not do anything between men and women. Kissing alone was the most intimate expression for him. However, he did not expect that at this moment, a man's things entering a woman's body would feel so great. wonderful. It was a physical collision, but also a spiritual sublimation. At this moment, the other party was just repeating the same action, but the feedback her body gave her was different, giving him a different feeling every time. This unknown feeling brought him an unknown surprise. Suddenly, Keqing's feet wrapped in white stockings suddenly clamped Xingqiu's waist with , and Keqing opened her hands at the same time and hugged Xingqiu's neck. Xingqiu was obviously shocked by the other party's behavior, and his speed obviously began to slow down a bit. "Don't stop..." Keqing said shyly, but it was true that as a man in the past, he now longed for men's things to be inserted into his body. These ridiculous words and this change of contrast made Keqing feel even more humble. Xingqiu was stunned for a while, and then suddenly laughed, "Hahaha, it seems you have figured it out. This feeling, this feeling, can't be stopped!" "I want more... Master Xingqiu ♥" Keqing seemed to be more proactive, and suddenly came close to Xingqiu's face. At this time, Keqing took the initiative to kiss Xingqiu! "You pervert! So you want a man to serve you?" Although Xingqiu said this, the on his waist became stronger and the speed became faster. Ke Qing was not able to adapt to the sudden acceleration of Xingqiu, and she started to scream. "Ah ah ah... slow down, slow down... my body... my body... is going to be broken... my body... is dying..." Xingqiu ignored it, and Keqing's pleading was instead His desire was aroused and he moved faster. "My body... is about to die. It seems that something... something is coming out... Master Xingqiu... don't, don't do this..." Until Xingqiu's waist hit the deepest part of Keqing's body. , a stream of heat suddenly spurted out of Keqing's body. Keqing was once again panting like she had just condensed light, and seemed to have fallen into a semi-conscious state. Only this time... Xingqiu didn't give the other party a chance to rest. He grabbed Ke Qing's calf and inserted his younger brother into Ke Qing's body. "Ahhhhhh..." Ke Qing once again experienced the feeling of ecstasy. Of course, after this happened five times, it seemed that Xingqiu felt that her body was a little overwhelmed, so she stopped. "...Mr . "Do you want a cock? Then come here and clean up the things here!" Xingqiu said viciously, pointing his finger at the head raised high under his body. Unexpectedly, Ke Qing lost the hesitation she had before and immediately crawled to the front of Xing Qiu. With her kneeling body, Ke Qing stretched out her tongue and gently dripped some water on Xing Qiu's huge faucet. Probably because of this feeling, Keqing took the initiative a little bit, and slowly began to want to use her small mouth to wrap the faucet deeper. Xingqiu suddenly stretched out his hand and pressed the back of Keqing's head, and then used back and forth very violently. Under Keqing's astonished eyes, her small mouth was quickly controlled by Xingqiu's hand, and the temperature in her mouth Moisturizing Xingqiu's little brother back and forth. This feeling made Xingqiu squint his eyes slightly, feeling extremely comfortable. Soon, when Xingqiu suddenly pulled Keqing's head back with , a stream of heat, exposed to the air, accurately spattered between Keqing's purple hair, and Qiong's eyebrows. Nose, next to eyes. Keqing's whole body was frozen, motionless. The moment the white liquid splashed on her face, an indescribable feeling made her inner impulse intensify. The moment he slowly opened his eyes, Xingqiu noticed that the pupils in Longing's purple eyes turned vaguely into the look of love. "It really feels like a succubus..." Xingqiu sneered. Seeing Keqing's performance, Xingqiu nodded with satisfaction, but his body really couldn't bear it. So, he used some means to put his consciousness into Ningguang's body again, while Xingqiu fell on the bed listlessly. "Ah... Lord Ningguang, have you returned to your body again?" Ke Qing asked.

"You girl, you are so hungry, you are like a wolf that cannot be fed enough. Your own body cannot satisfy you... Then use my body to serve you well!" After that, Ningguang lowered his head, He put his fingers deep into the little sister, and soon, Ningguang took out a big baby that was even bigger than Xingqiu just now. "Master Ningguang actually has a penis!" Keqing said in surprise. "Do you really want to have this thing inserted into your body?" Ningguang asked deliberately. "I want it! Keqing wants Master Ningguang to use his cock to insert Keqing's perverted pussy... Keqing also wants Master Ningguang to step on her with his legs... Please play with me, Master Ningguang!" "Haha... If you want me to satisfy you, then put this thing on." Ningguang stood up and came to a huge wardrobe next to the bed. Keqing followed Ningguang's footsteps, with hope and confusion. Ningguang put his hands on the wardrobe. Suddenly he flicked his hands and the entire wardrobe door was thrown open. What he saw in front of him made Keqing's eyes widen with an incredible expression. There was not a single piece of clothing in the entire wardrobe, and what was hanging inside was pieces of human skin! Keqing took a quick look and saw from left to right, Lord Ganyu, Lord Yanfei, Xiangling from Wanmin Hall, Hutao from Gosheng Hall, and even the proprietress of Chunxiang Kiln among them. If you look closely, these human skins seem to be beautiful women in Liyue. Among them are many people with the eyes of gods, and there are also some ordinary women with good looks. Unexpectedly, this huge wardrobe was filled with human skins. Lord Ningguang put these human skins into the wardrobe as if they were leather goods. Perhaps in the past time, a certain woman he met in Liyue might have been disguised as Lord Ningguang, right? Ningguang stretched out her hand and began to select leather items in front of the wardrobe. These leather items seemed to be in front of her, just like pieces of clothing, allowing her to choose. Master Ningguang suddenly stopped and stared at one of the leather objects. Master Ningguang stretched out his hand and took it out. Looking carefully, it turned out to be the skin of an immortal named Gan Yu who was Liyue Qixing's previous secretary. "Put this thing on." Ningguang handed Gan Yu's skin to Keqing. "I want to put on this thing... and become... Lord Gan Yu?" Ke Qing asked doubtfully. "That's right." At this time, Master Ningguang picked up another leather object, which turned out to be Yan Fei's leather. Ke Qing (a young man) stared at the leather object in his hand, feeling quite shocked in his heart. This is Lord Gan Yu. He has met this lady in the past, but she is so unknown, always standing behind Liyue Qixing, like a silently giving identity, without any outstanding features. . But, maybe it’s because he has a good skin, right? With such an appearance, she is obviously too eye-catching for Liyue people, so her identity is still easy to remember. Such an adult seems to be a dead thing in his hands. Is it true that Lord Tianquan can become Lord Ganyu and experience Lord Ganyu as long as he puts on this skin that is as exquisite as a work of art? That unique woman's pleasure? When Keqing was thinking, she looked at Ningguang with her peripheral vision. What made Keqing unbelievable was that half of Master Ningguang's body had already put on the skin, and his long legs were now It has become a lot shorter, but Ke Qing still remembers the shape of the legs. They were the legs of Yan Fei, a legal consultant in Liyue and of half-immortal blood. Lady Ningguang skillfully put the leather items on her body, and soon, she had already put it on all other parts of her body except her head. A very curious picture appeared in front of him, with the head of Master Ningguang, but the lower body was Yan Fei's body. Lord Ningguang once again showed the familiar mysterious smile, held Yan Fei's head in both hands, and then put the last part of the leather thing on his head with a strong . After a while of adjustment, a lively Yan Fei, Appeared in front of Ke Qing. "Let's play the game again with different identities." Yan Fei showed the same mysterious smile as Lord Ningguang. I don't know how long it took until the cabinet door opened, and a pair of long legs slowly appeared in Yan Fei's field of vision. In the cabinet at this time, there were many leather items piled up on the entire big bed, most of which were discarded randomly. Among the many leather items, a woman was completely naked at this time, with her legs spread open to reveal an "M". He looked like he was playing a bad game. "Tsk, tsk...have you two gone too far? It's such a mess and you can't clean it up properly." The visitor said with some displeasure. "Hehe... Actually, I wasn't so lucky to have fun at first. I just didn't expect this young master to be so capable. No matter how I played, he always seemed dissatisfied with his desires. This was challenging my bottom line, so I kept changing my skin. Under such circumstances, I have been fucking her until now, but this guy is like a succubus, and I am almost drained..." Yan Fei stood up slowly, obviously she was in a bad state at this time. "One thing I want to say is that this identity will go to Inazuma in the future, and then he will capture the God of Thunder's heart." The other party said. "Is it about that organization's plan?" Yan Fei said lightly. "...This is what this identity needs to do, and collect the Eyes of God to get closer to the God of Ice." The other party said. "...What exactly do you want?" Yan Fei couldn't help but say. "The demon god in the dark sea has given you the power of the demon god. This power has the ability to seize the body of the holder of the Eye of God. Isn't it a kind of seizing between you and me?" the other party said coldly. "Now you have been defeated by the Liyue Immortals, and have almost no ability left. If you hadn't met me, I'm afraid you would have been transformed into a new self by the Fools, right?" Yan Fei said. "Hmph...those lowly creatures want to use my body to become their tool. Are they underestimating the power of the devil?!" the other party said. After the other party said that, those long legs stepped on Yan Fei's chest, and Yan Fei was severely stepped on by the other party. However, in Yan Fei's field of vision, she happened to see the scenery under the other party's skirt. It was a pair of black lace panties. "Now that you are venting your anger, why don't you go to the rice wife you mentioned earlier? After all... that person may be going too." Yan Fei gritted her teeth, obviously she was a little hurt by the other person's kick just now. The other party seemed to understand this. She just glared at Yan Fei, then retracted her long legs and started walking towards the outside of the cabinet. Before leaving, she turned back to look at Yan Fei and said, "Don't play any tricks. What's wrong with you?" , my breath still remains, your life is always under my control, if you think of anything that is not good for me, I will crush your soul as soon as possible!" Looking at the other party leaving, Yan Fei then She took a breath, but the anger in her heart still appeared, but the feeling of powerlessness made her a little . "...Li...my brother, when will you come to Liyue to save me..." Yan Fei had but to hear hurried footsteps from the door of the cabinet again. Yan Fei suddenly became nervous, but soon She soon discovered the identity of the visitor, who was one of Ningguang's subordinates. The other party was stunned for a while when he saw Yan Fei, but looking at Yan Fei's expression, he immediately recognized it was Master Ningguang, so he quickly lowered his head and said, "Master Ningguang, there is a strange person coming from outside Liyue Port. The woman with blond hair and a white dress said she wanted to meet an adult."

"What... could it be the "Master" in the legend? Why does she appear here? Isn't the ritual of sending immortals over? Morax has handed over the Heart of God, why does she still come here? This place?!" A series of questions appeared, making Yan Fei a little confused. "Ning Guang... Sir?" the confidant asked, waiting for Yan Fei's answer. "I'll go meet her, and you can tidy up the room." Yan Fei said. She had already controlled this confidant with her power, so she could naturally trust him. But the most important thing at this time is to figure out the direction of the world. After all, the timeline at this time has been separated from the plot of the game.

————————————————————

Many times, I have recalled a sentence. Is destiny a destined path? From birth, everything you experience is controlled by a big hand. From deciding your gender, your actions, to changing your thinking, everything feels like being manipulated by others. Although it is indeed a bit mysterious for an atheist, such thoughts have been constantly occupying my mind, even until I came to this world, such thoughts became even more intensified. The past me...maybe I was a selfish person? When looking at others from a distance, there will always be a feeling of envy, especially those beautiful girls. They will always be the center of attention and often receive an unspeakable privilege. If they do something that goes against them, they will be more or less isolated and even insulted by others. I don’t have social anxiety, and I don’t have the courage to actively communicate with others. I lean silently on the window seat in the last row every day. During the leisure time between classes, I pick up an mp3 player in the desk cabinet, which always gives me something to play with. Self brings a little comfort in the heart. And his eyes were looking at the one beside her, who was also wearing headphones and had long hair reaching her waist. Just looking at her out of the corner of his eye, he always expected something in his heart, but when he understood the distance between himself and the other person, his identity, and that incomparable humbleness, he felt even more inferior. Perhaps, it is a characteristic of this era? More and more people are beginning to place their spiritual things on virtual things, and I have joined this big family and become a member of the big family called "Second Dimension". This can be considered a compromise with reality, right? After all, in the face of such a complicated environment and the young lady in the second dimension, the original fantasy can be realized. However, under the thoughts, twisted fantasies, and the constant changes in xp, I actually had some kind of longing for women's privileges. With this understanding, I began to search for people with the same hobbies as myself on the Internet. In this way, I was lucky enough to meet a person with the same hobbies who was very close to me. He was my good friend, Lin Yun. This fat man started talking to me, and from time to time he would let me wear women's clothes to play with him. I don't know if it was because of the conflict between his body shape and his xp, so he really liked watching me in women's clothes. Tsk tsk, a pervert is a pervert, but I happily agreed. It’s really strange why I always feel a subtle sense of excitement in my heart when I hear a fat guy compliment me. But it doesn't matter. After all, fantasizing about the beauty of women gradually made me become perverted. From appreciating the beauty of women at the beginning, to gradually changing into an almost perverted thought of becoming a woman, overall it seems that there are some problems in itself. It's strange to say that in life, when I see my classmates chasing stars and playing games, I feel like I look down on them, but what I do is so perverted. "I clearly disdain others for being in the same league, but I am afraid of being different." Although I condemned myself for this unacceptable behavior, I still continued to behave like this. Just like that, the game between the two of us started. Not long after, I didn’t expect that a game company that I had paid close attention to in the past would actually open a game called Genshin Impact. After entering the test server for the first time, I was attracted by the character paintings inside. After all, this game company is one of the few that has a firm control over many "two-dimensional fat nerds" in terms of XP. I started asking my gay friend Lin Yun to play with me, but this guy acted like a gentleman at the beginning and said he wanted to continue to be a commander. "Guanghui's wife is still waiting for me to nourish her! What the hell is Genshin Impact? She doesn't even play with dogs..." He was still boasting at the time. Unexpectedly, it smelled really good afterward. But I don’t know if God heard my wish. When I was doing my daily routine, I saw lightning and thunder, and my eyes lit up. At the same time, my whole body felt pulled by some special . With. The feeling was self-evident. Generally speaking, it was a dying feeling of being pinched by someone's neck and unable to breathe. This feeling even lasted for almost half a minute. And it wasn't until... my perception recovered that I realized that my dream had really come true, and I had unexpectedly arrived in the world of Genshin Impact! I even got the approval of a certain demon god and gained the ability to seize other people's bodies, which fulfilled my past wish to become a woman. But, once you gain power, that desire is uncontrollable. Starting from the bodies of all women in Mondstadt to the women in Liyue, I long for a body that can become my own. It's just that I didn't expect that Lin Yun would actually come to this world, and at the same time gain almost the same abilities as me. But I didn't expect that during a plan between the two of us, I didn't expect that I would be killed by my last base. My friend was stabbed in the back. This attack caused his eyes in Liyue to completely disappear. And in this moment, I want to use the power of the evil dragon Dulin in the Dragon's Back Snow Mountain. Because of my ability at that time, my mental power was divided into two parts. One part was still possessed by the body of the executive lady of the Fools, and the other was the nun Barbara of Mondstadt Church. Because she was stabbed in the back by a gay friend, the lady's body was out of my control. Only Barbara became my last trump card. With the help of Barbara's body, I took away the nun Rosa who was also from the Mondstadt church. Leah's body then successfully absorbed Dulin's power. At this time, although my ability was not as good as it was at its peak, I had recovered more than half of it. At this time, I happened to meet the protagonist of this game, which is the main perspective when playing the game, a woman named Ying. After all, Ying is an important character throughout the main plot, so I planned to control her body, but I didn't expect that this girl's strength should not be underestimated. After several rounds, I was always at a disadvantage, even though I controlled a Mona came, but she still couldn't take down Ying in one fell swoop, and Albedo on the side would interfere with me from time to time. In the long run, I would definitely lose. So, I made a difficult decision to inject all my remaining power into Ying's body in an attempt to control Ying's body in one fell swoop. But what I didn't expect was that even with all my power, I still couldn't control Ying. At this moment, I was looking down from the same perspective as when I played Genshin Impact in the past, and from a third-person perspective. Ying. I couldn't control Ying, and I had no physical sense. I was like a bystander, witnessing all this. I was naturally panicked at first. After all, this passive feeling was in contrast to my ability to dominate others in the past. Very scared. Ying's body seems to be protected by some mysterious power. Even if my power is the same level as that of a god, I cannot control her body. In such a helpless situation, I was annoyed by my own impulse. I didn't expect that Ying's setting was so powerful, so why was it so weak in the game? Officially, this is completely biased! But after a long period of training, I gradually regained my composure.

Because I discovered that although I couldn't control Ying's body at this time, it would more or less subtly affect Ying's behavior. Although such actions had little impact, and I found that my influence on Ying would not change with use. The more times you do it, the more you become more proficient, but you always maintain your inherent proficiency. Moreover, I can also transfer this gathered power. To put it simply, as long as Ying's body comes into contact with other people, I can transfer the power to that person. Although I can't control Ying, others can't resist my control at all. With this idea in mind, I began to wait silently for an opportunity. As Astorogius Mona Megistus said, fate is called fate precisely because it cannot be changed. Ying's fate was written by the planners of the game. As a witness, I began to see Ying start the same situation as in the game's plot. From the various tasks in Mondstadt, Ying was like a machine. After completing the main tasks of Mondstadt very accurately, Ying began to move towards Liyue at the suggestion of the wind god Barbatos. Let me mention here, the reason why I didn't control Fengshen was because I felt that this guy was not a woman and I wasn't that interested in him. Although he did look like a woman, what I longed for more was a real woman's body. After Ying came to Liyue, she did participate in the ceremony of sending immortals. However, due to some reasons in Mondstadt before, Ying stayed in Mondstad for a longer time, so she missed the ceremony of sending immortals and the of the emperor. But like fate, Ying was chased by Qianyan's army, met Young Master, met Zhongli, met Gan Yu, and met Hu Tao. Everything is just like fate. As a witness, I witnessed it all. But at this time, I already knew that neither Gan Yu nor Ning Guang in front of Ying was her. What's a little strange is... why can I still see Qun Jade Pavilion at this time? Shouldn't Qun Jade Pavilion be destroyed in the crisis in Liyue? At this time, Ying was standing in the main city of Liyue. Just now, she told the person in charge of Qianyan Army that she wanted to see the person in power in Liyue. Under the hesitant answer from the other party, Ying understood that due to the sudden of Morax, the god of Liyue, the responsibility of presiding over Liyue became the responsibility of the Seven Stars of Liyue. To be honest, the most powerful person in Liyue at this time is probably Ning Guang. Not long after waiting, a woman wearing a cheongsam appeared in front of Ying. The slender legs, the long white hair and the nobility shown in every gesture are naturally Ningguang. "A traveler from a foreign land, what is the reason why you are looking for me?" Ning Guang said. If it was Ning Guang in the past, he probably wouldn't deal with people like Li Ying at all, right? After all, from a businessman's point of view, although Ying's victory over the Wind Demon Dragon in Mondstadt may have reached Ningguang's ears, for a businessman like Ningguang, the interests are always the greatest. According to the past game plot, Ying was probably allowed to be interviewed by Ningguang because she participated in and prevented the Fools' plan, and assisted the Liyue immortals to defeat the demon god Osel. Ning Guang is a smart person, so he naturally chooses to be with Ying. After all, sometimes, even Maura cannot buy things like connections. But the way Ningguang spoke at this time made me even more guess that Ningguang at this time was not me, and was most likely controlled by my gay friend Lin Yun! However, my ability at this time is still insufficient. If I act rashly, if I fail again, then I will really be helpless and become a loser, at the mercy of others. I have to be patient at this time, but because when I first started playing Genshin Impact, the plot line ended in Liyue, and Hutao had just entered the card pool, and then entered the world of Teyvat, so... I am not interested in the follow-up of the game. He had no idea about the development of the plot, let alone what Ying's purpose was. I tried to manipulate Ying, intending to influence her thinking. Although the effect was not big, it could still affect one of them to some extent. "I'm here to find the gods of this country." Ying said. "Although I don't really want to hit you, Morax died not long ago." Ning Guang showed a somewhat disappointed look. "What! You are a god, but you will fall?!" Paimeng on the side was a little shocked. "It's nothing... Morax has spent too many years and witnessed the rise of Liyue, a country built on ruins. Although he has left, he will always remain in our hearts." Ning Guang said. "What should I do... You came to Liyue just to find the whereabouts of your brother. The god who suddenly attacked you and your brother should not be this Morax. After all, he is already dead..." Paimon frowned. Ying was silent and frowned. He had never thought that such a thing would happen, but she still asked Ningguang to post some missing person notices about finding his brother in Liyue. Ningguang agreed, while Ying sighed melancholy, then turned and left. Ningguang stared at Ying's leaving back, his eyes obviously changed a little, and maybe he thought of something, so he called his subordinates and whispered something. And because my perspective is completely following Ying's body movement, although I can observe it in all directions, the distance from Ningguang is too far at this time, and I can't hear clearly what Ningguang is whispering. Ying was a little confused and started to help with some errands in Liyue. But for some unknown reason, under a mysterious power trend, Ying actually got in touch with Morax's mortal identity "Zhongli". During this time, Ying began to follow Zhongli and complete a series of things, such as revealing some deeds about the Demon God. If I remember correctly, it should be a mission called Yanhua in the game. Morax is very similar to the character in the game plot. Even the words he speaks seem to be the same as the dialogue in the game. Sometimes I wonder if mhy is someone from another world. After staying in Liyue for a few days, Ying suddenly encountered a turning point. Sister Beidou, the leader of the "Southern Cross" fleet, met Ying. At this time, they were making preparations to go to a new place. "Are you going to Inazuma?" Big Sister Beidou said looking at the short blond girl in front of her. Ying nodded, and Paimon on the side said, "What kind of country is Rice Wife? Why do we hear that Rice Wife's situation is a bit complicated at this time?" "It is indeed a bit complicated..." Beidou said while holding his chin. "What is going on?" Paimon asked. "Inazuma is a country under the command of the God of Thunder, and since Thunder God is said to be the eternal god, it is bound to turn Inazuma into an eternal country. Originally, Inazuma has always been in a delicate balance. Although the merchants were restricted to Inazuma Doing business, but there are still people from all over the world going to Inazuma." Beidou said, "But not long ago, the God of Thunder suddenly issued a decree to confiscate the God's Eyes from all those who had God's Eyes in Inazuma. And seclusion." "Wow... it sounds complicated... Oh! Wait, isn't it difficult to get to Inazuma?!" Paimon suddenly realized the seriousness of the matter. "What should we do? Traveler, you insist on traveling through all the countries of Teyvat in order to find your brother. Zhongli also suggested that our next stop is Daozhu, but what should we do at this time... Paimon said helplessly. Ying seemed to have no countermeasures and frowned in distress.

"If you two want to go, there is nothing you can do, as long as you can participate in the Southern Cross Fighting Tournament I am hosting this time." Beidou said with a smile. "Southern Cross Fighting Club? What is that?" Paimon asked doubtfully. "The Southern Cross Martial Arts Tournament is a martial arts competition organized by Sister Beidou. In order to prove their strength, many people will show off their skills. The winner will receive a rich reward, and the reward will be provided entirely by the Southern Cross Fleet." At this time, a refreshing voice sounded next to Beidou. Following the voice, I saw that it was a guy with white hair and dressed like a warrior. "Alas! Traveler, why does this man look like your brother?" Paimon said in surprise. But when Paimon turned his head, he discovered that Ying beside him had walked in front of him at some point. Unexpectedly, Ying reached out and pinched the other person's face. "I wonder why this strange traveler is here..." The other party looked at Ying expressionlessly. He didn't seem to resist, and just let Ying pinch his face. Ying looked down at the palm of her hand and felt the feeling on her hand. Then she suddenly let go of her hand, showing a look of regret. "Traveler, what are you doing!?" Paimeng couldn't understand what Ying was doing. "It feels wrong...it's not him." Ying said lightly. "Ahem..." The other party coughed helplessly. "Hahaha, you two look very energetic!" Beidou laughed. "...But we are not here to participate in the Southern Cross Fighting Tournament. We just want to go to Inazuma." Paimon said. "Eh? I thought you wanted to join the Southern Cross Fighting Club, but that would be difficult..." Beidou said. "What do you mean?" Ying asked. "Sister Beidou means that if you can win the Southern Cross Fighting Club, she will take you two to that place together." The refreshing young man replied. "Wow... There's some trouble now... Those people may not be our opponents. Are we breaking the rules a little by participating in the competition like this? But if you don't participate, you can't go to Daozuma, so you have to find your brother. A lot of trouble..." Pamon muttered from the side. "Are there any conditions required to participate in the competition?" Ying asked. "To participate in the martial arts meeting, you need two conditions. One is to have a resounding name. It goes without saying that your name must be mentioned. You defeated the Wind Demon Dragon and sealed the demon god Osel with all the immortals. You must have participated in the martial arts meeting. No one is as famous as you. The second point is that people with the Eye of God are not allowed to participate in martial arts competitions, because after possessing the Eye of God, the owner of the Eye of God has a very different power. Compared with other contestants, It's unfair." Beidou said. "Okay..." Ying nodded. "Okay, I have other things to do. Oh, by the way, let me introduce you, this is Maplehara Manyo, a crew member of our Omen Star. You two can communicate with each other." Beidou said. , turned and left. Ying looked at Beidou's leaving figure. Beidou seemed to be walking towards the inner city of Liyue, as if he was going to see someone. "Hello, my name is Maplehara Manyo. I am a crew member of the Omen Star. This is our first meeting. Please take care of me." The boy said. "Um...Manyo, that...traveler did something strange to you just now...Don't blame her...I don't know what happened to her today." Paimon looked a little embarrassed. expression. "It's harmless, but in my opinion, you two always have some kind of special feeling. Not only can you feel the breath of the earth and wind from your body, but there seems to be... the breath of the starry sky...?" Wan Ye said. "What the hell? I've never heard such a strange comment." Paimon said. "It's nothing, I just believe that fateful encounters must have their meaning." Wan Ye said. "Wow, I don't understand you at all. But Man'yo, look at your clothes, you must be an Inazuma, right?" Paimon asked. "That's right." Wan Ye said. "Manyo, how did you become a member of Beidou's crew? I'm very curious." Paimon asked. Wanyo looked at the sea, seeming to be thinking about something, then turned his head again with a wry smile on his face. Seeing that Manyo had no intention of answering, Paimon was wise and did not continue to ask. "Okay then, Wanyu, Traveler and I will go get ready first. Then we should prepare some delicious food to put on!" Paimeng waved and urged Ying to make some delicious food for her. thing. Wan Ye stared at Ying's leaving back, holding her chin with her fingers, thinking. "Under the aura of the starry sky, there is still a faint layer of miasma. What happened to her..." Wan Ye whispered, and then he looked up at the sky, "It's going to... rain again..." At this time, Ying's body, from my perspective, I witnessed what just happened. Ying's abnormal behavior just now was naturally influenced by me. The reason why I influenced Ying to do this was naturally because I wanted to transfer some power to the person named Maplehara Manyo. For some reason, I always I feel like he will be a very important character in the game's plot. Put part of your power on his body and wait until the necessary time to control his body. You have to leave some escape routes for yourself. I was even more shocked. I didn't expect that the subsequent plot would unfold like this? ! Rice Wife... and what Zhongli introduced to Ying before, I didn't expect that the god of Rice Wife would be a female character? This can't help but make me a little excited. Although I don't know whether my power can control the body of the god at this time, but if I really succeed and get the body of a god, I can basically say that in Teyvat later It was walking sideways. Although it is possible to encounter threats from heaven, as a god, he naturally has some means of self-protection, right? I am naturally a little excited when I think about this, but at this time I still need to be patient and wait for the development of the story. The story after that is of course a bit boring. Ying participated in the Southern Cross Fighting Tournament. Although Beidou said before that the contestants even I thought were a bit powerful, but Ying Guo is indeed the great devil of Teyvat. Wherever he goes, there is no grass, and it is easy. After winning the game, Beidou also agreed to Ying's request and went to Inazuma. Beidou stopped at Liyue Port for a few days and then called Ying to prepare for departure. During these few days, Ying continued to run errands in Liyue. She was like a recorder, recording everything that happened in Liyue. But for a few days when she was mentally weak, I still secretly controlled her body. I have to say that this girl's body is very sensitive, even as sensitive as Barbara from the West Wind Church. If I wait until I get the body of the God of Thunder, I must stuff Lin Yun into Barbara's skin, and then him severely for a period of time to relieve the hatred in my heart. The agreed time came quickly, and there was no trouble between Beidou and Paimon. Ying and Paimon boarded the Star and headed to Inazuma together. I don't know if it's an illusion, but I feel that Beidou at this time has some subtle changes from the first time I saw Beidou.

The road to Inazuma was very difficult. The journey was not bad at the beginning, but when we reached the middle section, the originally calm sea suddenly erupted with bursts of thunder and lightning. Not to mention the majestic momentum, it kept hitting the sea next to the ship. . If it weren't for experienced captains, I'm afraid most ships would be lost in this endless night. I don't know how much time has passed. If there is not enough spiritual storage in the long sea, I am afraid that some of the crew will have the idea of ​​​​rebellion. But Beidou seemed to have an absolutely powerful leadership and indescribable power to control the field, and he was able to suppress everyone. And that refreshing young man always sits at the highest point of the ship. He has some kind of mysterious power. He seems to be able to predict the direction of the weather and the direction of the sea breeze, which saves the ship from many detours. This inevitably makes me a little more cautious about this mysterious young man. As time went by, after crossing the endless dark storm land, we finally came to a relatively gentle area. After another distance, a huge island appeared in front of everyone's eyes. "Huh? Where is Wanyu?" Paimon asked. It took some time, and the crew of the Omen Star transported the cargo on the ship to the port. Big Sister Beidou personally came down to direct the crew to come down, and Ying also followed. Since he was riding someone else's coattails, he needed help with such matters. After finishing moving the goods, Ying noticed that Wanyo's figure had disappeared. At this time, Beidou mysteriously walked up to Ying and whispered, "Man'ye's situation is a bit special. He is wanted by Ina's wife at this time and it is inconvenient to show up." "Wany'o is wanted by Ina's wife? What on earth is going on? What's going on?" Paimon asked. "Things are a bit complicated and cannot be explained in a few words." Beidou shook his head, "I guess he will appear soon..." As soon as Beidou finished speaking, Ying noticed a figure not far away walking towards Beidou. He has short golden hair and a pair of golden eyes. At first glance, he has a face that looks like a young master's. "Huh, you guys are here, I've been waiting for a long time." The other party said. "During the trip, the storms we encountered seemed to become more severe." Beidou said. "...It seems that the general's situation is getting worse and worse." The other party said. Paimon looked around at the man and Beidou, who looked a little pensive, a little confused, and hadn't figured out the situation yet. "What on earth are you talking about?!" Pamon couldn't help but ask. "Ahem...I almost forgot you two. Let me introduce you. This is my partner. His name is Thomas. Thomas, this is a traveler." "Eldest sister, I don't need to say much. I am a traveler . I have already heard that the prestige of travelers in foreign lands will not be cut off by the sea, and I have already heard about travelers." Thomas extended his hand very enthusiastically. Ying hesitated for a moment before extending her hand, and the two shook hands with each other. At this time, Ying seemed to feel a subtle cold feeling in her palms, which was a wonderful feeling. After a brief handshake, the two let go of their hands. Ying looked down at her palm and found nothing unusual, but the strange touch just now did make her a little concerned. Thomas, on the other hand, trembled slightly, but recovered quickly. "Okay, I have other things to do. After sorting out some things on the ship and making some supplies, I will leave Inazuma." Beidou said. "Wow... Big Sister Beidou left so soon?" Paimon asked. "In rice wife's rules, rice wife basically implemented a total ban not long ago. As rice wife's only trading port, the outlying islands also have extremely restricted foreign ships. In addition to our omen star, there are also ships from other countries that have to travel here. , so you can’t stay here any longer." Beidou said, "And there is a wanted criminal on our ship." "Okay, eldest sister, you go and do your work first. I will take the travelers to familiarize themselves with the situation on the outlying island." Thomas said. "That's fine." Beidou nodded. "Then let's go through some procedures for entering the island first. Due to Inazuma's current rules, if you want to enter Inazuma, you need to register. You have to do things in an orderly manner, otherwise there will be big trouble in the follow-up." Thomas said. Later, with the help of Toma, Ying and Paimeng went through the relevant procedures for leaving the island, while Toma said goodbye to Ying temporarily because of an appointment. "When we want to meet, I'm afraid I have to re-introduce myself in another identity. But it's not the time yet. Now you go to the outlying island to find the president of the International Chamber of Commerce. You need to solve the next thing yourself. ." Thomas said before leaving. "What do you mean, Thomas?" Paimon asked. Thomas smiled and left without answering. Paimon was left with his hands on his hips looking angry and Ying with a helpless expression. At this time, Thomas began to walk in a certain direction. Along the way, Thomas looked at his wrist from time to time, but did not notice anything unusual. In fact, after Ying and Toma shook hands for the first time, I transferred all my power to Toma. After all, I couldn't control Ying's body, and it was a bit difficult to take away other people's bodies under Ying's eyes. So I thought about using Thomas's body to transfer my strength, so as to get rid of Yingmei's body. As for why I chose Toma, it was because I saw the red Eye of God on his waist. He is a person with the Eye of God and must be an important figure. But the strange thing is that after my power entered Toma, I couldn't control Toma's body for a short time. Just now, I completely controlled Toma's body. This strange reaction made me a little strange. The power was absorbed by the power of the evil dragon Dulin, but it was a bit strange that there was even a trace of resistance when controlling Toma's body, and he was not able to control his body immediately. But without thinking too much, I began to read Toma's memory with my power and discovered his true identity. There are a total of three devotions of Inazuma, each of which is responsible for different powers. Kanding is in charge of finance, Tianling is in charge of military power, and She is in charge of Inazuma culture, holding celebrations and sacrifices, etc. And Toma is a close servant of Ayaka, the "Princess White Heron" worshiped by the society at this time. These are not important. The point is that "Princess White Heron". If he gets her body... I must have acted in Inazuma. Would it be more convenient? Thinking of this, I felt quite excited. I controlled Toma's body and started to move in the direction of Kamisato's house. With Toma's memory in hand, I arrived at Kamisato's house smoothly, which was a wide courtyard. However, something worth noting is that I cannot know the recent memories in Toma's memory, and I don't know if it is a bug in this ability. But it doesn't matter, after all, next... I am about to meet the legendary Princess Egret, the eldest lady of the Kamisato family. What kind of beauty is she? After passing through the courtyard of Kamisato's house, I easily arrived at the gate using my identity as Thomas. The first thing you see when you walk into the door is a very conspicuous screen and a somewhat historical-looking armor on a shelf not far away.

In fact, I probably understood this map from the time I drove to Inazuma. Just like when I started playing this game in the past, the insider also broke the news about the third map after Mond Liyue, which is the story of Rice Wife. The prototype of Inazuma is undoubtedly Japanese culture, and under my influence, most typical Japanese women are virtuous and gentle, with aristocratic characteristics in every aspect. As the eldest daughter of the Kamisato family, she must be a very reserved woman. Opening the screen, according to Toma's memory, he really saw the eldest lady of Kamisato's family. It was a woman that made people forget to leave. Her light blue hair was naturally combed into a high ponytail. She wore a long skirt with armor, but it did not cover up her unique female beauty. The folding fan in his hand is always between his lips, like a kind of self-protection, but also like a barrier. "Ah... Toma... you're back..." Miss Kamisato said. Her voice always gives people a gentle and virtuous feeling. If it weren't for her age, I would really think she was a virtuous mother. However, I vaguely felt that there was a slight sound of breathing in her tone. This kind of breathing was not normal breathing, but tended to be between rapid and gentle. At this time, Miss Kamisato was facing away from me, her shoulders were swinging up and down from time to time, and her legs were rubbing back and forth intentionally or unintentionally. Although the amplitude was not large, it was obvious that she seemed a little anxious. Hearing the footsteps, Miss Kamisato quickly looked towards me. After seeing me (Toma), a joyful smile suddenly appeared on her lips, but her crimson face seemed a little strange. "Miss, what's wrong with you?" I asked using Toma's body, and at the same time I got close to her body, waiting for an opportunity to take away this beauty's body. "It's okay...it's just that I feel a bit...unaccustomed to this. If Toma asks me to do this...I will be a little embarrassed..." Miss Kamisato looked embarrassed, and her cheeks were extremely rosy at this time. The hand that I originally wanted to hold on the shoulder of Miss Kamiri suddenly froze, and I suddenly felt that things were not that simple. "If you're not used to it, then stop." Although I don't know what Miss Kamisato is talking about, I have a universal answer. Miss Kamisato looked at my (Toma) gentle smile with hope, and her frown relaxed a little. "But... Toma put this thing into my body... I am obviously ashamed... but I feel that the feeling seems to be very comfortable..." Miss Kamisato's heartbeat quickened under her red face. I didn't know why, so I could only keep smiling awkwardly. Miss Kamisato turned her head shyly, and at the same time, her young hands lifted up the hem of her skirt. Under my somewhat dazed gaze, Miss Kamisato actually pulled open her skirt, revealing her part that was supposed to be hidden. , comes from the girl’s private parts. "This..." I was shocked, not because of Miss Kamisato's behavior at this time, but because I didn't expect that Miss Kamisato was wearing nothing under her dress, and it was a complete vacuum. But what shocked me even more was that something looming in Miss Kamisato's little pink peach was constantly driving, and drops of transparent liquid were moving along Miss Kamisato's body under the movement of that thing. The young lady's white and tender inner thighs kept sliding down. The ground made of Inazuma's special wood was already flooded, almost half soaked by the liquid spilled from Miss Kamisato's lower body. "I have... can't bear it anymore..." At this time, Miss Kamisato's breathing became heavier and heavier, and her eyes became a little blurry. "Today, when I was listening to the work report from my subordinates, I couldn't help but have an orgasm...but...but, that time with you Toma, I can never go back to that feeling..." Miss Kamisato said as she took out the little thing from her pussy, "Such stimulation can no longer satisfy me... Thomas, can you let me recall the feeling of that night... " I saw the small thing in the hand of Miss Kamisato, which turned out to be something called a "vibrating egg" in our reality. But how could such a thing appear in Teyvat? Is it possible that Inazuma is just like Japan and always has more ideas in this regard? "Am I not good enough...?" Miss Kamisato was like a hungry beast, slowly crawling towards me. You know, since I first saw Miss Kamisato, I have always thought that she is a very reserved woman, but her behavior at this moment completely caused her to completely collapse in my inner image. It is like a completely tamed pet, longing for the care of its owner. "Is it going to be like that night... between you and me, using what you call role-playing... Well, although I am a little embarrassed, I can't bear it anymore..." Miss Kamisato said. Miss Kamisato began to move her head closer to me, and at the same time she closed her eyes, and her mouth moved closer and closer to my lips. Are you going to... kiss me? ! Although it was a bit unexpected, it was a rare opportunity to be with such a beautiful girl, not to mention using a male body that I had not seen for a long time. I put my arms around Miss Kamisato's body to prevent her from struggling out of my control. After all, tongue kissing is the most interesting thing about kissing. Miss Kamisato was obviously subconsciously aroused by my sudden hug, but I firmly controlled her body, and her resistance was useless. At this moment, our lips fit together perfectly, feeling the feelings brought by each of us. The girl's lips were still soft, and there was still a certain faint fragrance, probably because of Miss Kamisato's own body fragrance. The closer I got to her, the more I felt my obsession with her body. She seemed to resist my attack instinctively, but it was no big deal. I moved the hand around her waist further up her body until I touched something soft and textured. Those were Miss Kamisato's breasts. Although they were not big, they made her body proportions perfectly balanced. The moment my hand touched Miss Kamisato's breasts, Miss Kamisato seemed to be stimulated by an electric current. At that moment, there was a gap in her white teeth, and I took advantage of the situation and inserted my tongue deep into her soft mouth. The trembling of the tongue, the girl's body fragrance, the gradually rising temperature, or the exciting girl in front of him. My emotions had already been aroused by the gentle and virtuous lady in front of me, and my behavior at this moment could no longer be suppressed. With an instinctive reaction, I tore off Miss Kamisato's skirt and began to take off the obstructive clothes at the same time. pants, and at this moment the behemoth suddenly appeared in Miss Kamisato's eyes. I have to say that Toma's physical fitness is too strong. I didn't expect that the dragon head below would be so huge and full of bloodshot eyes. The wild beauty made me a little jealous for a while. Miss Kamisato was not idle either. She sat down like a duck and started using the tip of her tongue to give my (Toma) little brother a full massage. Such stimulation inevitably reminds me of how pleasurable it must be to be served by a girl like this in real life? That feeling of conquest can only be said to be getting more and more obsessed.

At this time, I was not only being served by a girl, but also a two-dimensional female character. I actually achieved the ultimate goal of being a dead house in the second dimension and had a physical relationship with my beloved character... ... beautiful, indescribable, that kind of evil "Su Qing らしい" is almost beyond words. It wasn't until I realized that I felt an sense of comfort burst out that I realized that I had begun to disarm myself. A large amount of white liquid had already appeared on Miss Kamisato's face, and Miss Kamisato squinted her eyes slightly, feeling the heat, and the corners of her mouth became more and more happy. "This feeling... is more and more similar to that night..." she said. "Now... Thomas, next, it's your home court... Please... treat my body gently..." The sentiment came closer, and I was already so teased by his words that I couldn't control myself, and I firmly grasped her with both hands. waist, in a doggy style position, looking at her petite body and the delicate gasp caused by her breathing, I didn’t think much, after the little brother below aligned the direction, he started the next offensive . "Ah ah ♥~" Her voice sped up as my movements changed, becoming more beautiful and sexier. I could clearly feel that her petite body seemed to be trying its best to please me. This makes any action she makes at this moment, whether intentional or unintentional, so deeply attracting me. Looking at the way the light blue hair is constantly swaying under the movements of her and I, and her beautifully shaped butterfly bones from the back, it is so charming. "Huh?! Wait..." Miss Kamisato suddenly felt a hand grabbing her thigh, and then her thigh was lifted up like this, which made it impossible for me and Miss Kamisato to have sex at this time. Unreservedly exposed to view. "Ah...ah...♥Ah...please don't...such...ah...such...movements are really...too..." Miss Kamisato said begging. "What's wrong? Don't you like this, miss?" I smiled slightly. "But..." Before Miss Kamisato could finish her words, I moved harder. This time, it seemed that it had reached an unprecedented height. Miss Shenli simply rolled her eyes, her gasping suddenly stopped, and her whole body fell forward in Wulidian. I was a little overwhelmed by the situation in front of me. Could it be that I accidentally killed Miss Kamisato while having sex with her? In this case, I have heard that excessive play can be life-threatening. But as a God's Eye owner, Miss Kamisato can't be so fragile, right? Sure enough, Miss Kamisato suddenly made a gasping sound again. I breathed a sigh of relief and sat aside. The strenuous exercise just now was really exhausting. Even a body with the Eye of God still couldn't withstand such toying. At this time, Miss Kamisato was lying weakly on the ground, her clothes were torn off due to my , and her seductive body was looming, except for her pure white legs and her conspicuous pair of Japanese clogs and white socks. It seemed that the pleasure just made her lose consciousness. "Then...it's up to me to enjoy this perfect body." I showed a smile, walked up to Miss Kamisato, put my right hand on Miss Kamisato's right hand, and clasped my hands. , ten fingers connected to the heart. Toma's body suddenly fell down, pressing on Miss Kamisato's body, but not long after, Miss Kamisato's body began to move, and she pushed away Toma who was pressing on her. "Although I have experienced this feeling many times...but every time I get a new body, I never get tired of the freshness..." Miss Kamisato said to herself. Miss Kamisato stood up slowly, but she was a little shaky when she stood up, as if she still couldn't find her center of gravity. "This feeling... still hurts... the abdomen... waves of pain keep coming from near the stomach. It seems that I just lost it..." Miss Kamisato said. Rubbing her belly with her right hand, Miss Kamisato wanted to ease the sting caused by the pain. At the same time, she lowered her head and saw a different view. Looking down, what comes into view is a prominent landscape. Not only is it white and tender, you can feel it by touching it with your hands, and its touch is also first-class comfortable. "I have to say, this woman's body... has the best skin I have ever used on a woman's body... her name is... Kamisato Ayaka... Hehe... I have a good idea... " Minutes later, the eldest lady of the Kamisato family, Kamisato Ayaka, had straightened her clothes and was sitting on her knees on the ground. In front of her was a mirror that was as tall as her. The servant next to her, Thomas, seemed to be in a coma and did not seem to wake up. "Kamizato Ayaka, please come." "Onii-sama, Ayaka has been waiting here for a long time. I have been looking forward to it. Onii-sama can... take good care of... Ayaka." As Kamisato Ayaka said, she put her clothes on with both hands. The skirt was pulled down, and the two perfectly sized breasts were suddenly exposed to the air. If other people saw it at this time, they would definitely be shocked. After all, Miss Kamisato, known as the "Egret Princess", has always been synonymous with elegance and approachability. Now she is doing such vulgar things. It is simply Incomprehensible. In Inazuma, the affairs between men and women are very deliberately kept secret. If a man and a woman want to have fun, the only legal behavior can only be done after the two parties are married, and there is a time limit. This seems to be an order issued by the General. Over the years, this order has been deeply rooted in the hearts of the people. In Inazuma, if the upper body of a woman is exposed at all, it can be said to be scantily clad. At this time, the "Egret Princess" actually did such a thing in front of the mirror in her own house, which was even more unruly. However, this cannot stop the "Egret Princess" at this time. "My little sister is very comfortable... In order to wait for my brother to fill me up, I... um ♥ Calling lowly people to help develop my body ♥ I am really perverted..." "My brother, Please just use their hands and play with their bodies. Ayaka's body belongs to Onii-sama... Everything belongs to Onii-sama..." Although it is a one-man show, Miss Kamisato uses her My body, speaking such provocative words, is what I like. Under such circumstances, the pleasure achieved by playing with myself is self-evident, and can only be said to be perfect. After all... I, who was originally a man, am now using such a perfect female body to do such shameful things. No matter how I think about it, I am very excited. This sense of control, not only the body, but also the mind and memory, are perfectly controlled. This feeling of absolute control is so wonderful. "Ah ah ♥ Onii-sama, you are so amazing... My pussy feels so comfortable... I can't help it... I feel like my body... my body is about to reach... the limit... I feel like... something is about to leak out..." "Hmm~♥! "

With a stream of heat spurting out from my vagina, I fell to the ground helplessly again. Women's orgasm is different from the small part of male pleasure. It is more of a continuous stimulation. The more you experience this feeling, the more you become obsessed with this body. "Linghua's body... is so amazing..." I murmured with blurred eyes. "I see..." At this moment, a voice suddenly sounded. I was so frightened that I quickly looked aside. The moment I saw that person, I froze. The person who suddenly spoke turned out to be Thomas, who had been before. But at this time, he seemed to understand what was happening in front of him. He was sitting not far away very calmly, with a look on his lips that was not in line with his character. Smile, that weird smile. "Toma...when did you wake up?!" I (Kamizato Ayaka) said in shock. "When you just started playing with your body, I was watching from the side." Thomas said. "..." I was stunned for a moment. "I never expected that there would be people in the same situation as me in this world..." Thomas said. "I just didn't expect that such a perverted person existed..." Thomas said, walked up to me, and pinched my throat with one hand. I couldn't breathe! "Don't try to control this body with the moves just now. I just didn't notice your presence before. Once I take precautions now, your moves will have no effect." Thomas said. Staring at me at this time, Thomas showed a smile. "I see that you are just a fat nerd in reality, and you actually let your guard down so much about a body. How can you survive in this world? Haha... You want to be a woman so much... I will let you experience it, a woman should I feel it." As he said that, Toma used his hands to spread my legs that I wanted to close, took off his pants at the same time, and slowly approached me. My mind was a little confused. At this time, I actually had a familiar feeling in this scene. Oh, it turns out that not long ago, Miss Kamisato was in this way, right? So this is what it feels like to be by someone? The fear of being controlled by a stranger and someone else's hands made me unable to move. This feeling of fear made me break out in a cold sweat. "That thing... is coming..." Although I couldn't see the movement of Toma's lower body, I became more and more scared due to the excessive tension at this time, and any slightest sensation made me feel cold. At that moment, I felt that something under my body seemed to be trying to enter my body. After several attempts, I had a very clear feeling. At the same time, I was actually scared. In the past, I always took the initiative and stood in the position of S, but I never thought that one day I would become an M. "Experience it well." He dropped these words and his body began to move. Although the man in front of me is a standard handsome man in terms of temperament and appearance, I have lost my dominant position and cannot pay attention to this. Thomas grabbed my neck and then started to behave very violently towards me. His hands were around my neck, and his whole body was pressed down. At this time, I had no power to fight back, and because I had just overindulged myself with Toma's body, I had no power to resist at this time. Due to the nervousness, I just felt that everything was so fuzzy, and my mind became more and more confused. Maybe this was the so-called love confusion. I wanted to struggle, but the more I did, the more Thomas tightened his grip on my neck. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I wanted to leave this body, but I couldn't. I vaguely saw Thomas. There seemed to be a disembodied hand beside me behind my back, which made my God's Eye unable to function. "Let me go...ahem..." I yelled, but my voice was hoarse. The other person's wrist just made my throat more painful. I'm afraid my face had already turned red from such rough treatment. The other person smiled and didn't answer, seeming to enjoy my helpless reaction. After the other party seemed not satisfied with this position, he started to use more various positions, and I gradually began to become dependent on the pain at the beginning. "Wait...this feeling..." I finally understood, what a girl feels. It was an indescribable and wonderful feeling. If a boy's pleasure lies in the continuous movement at the beginning, the best explosion lies in that moment. Then a girl's body is like a whirlpool, constantly stimulating the body, and once it becomes familiar with that kind of stimulation, the body begins to crave such impact. "You're so cute...you actually show such an expression." Thomas looked at my lustful expression, and his intensity became even stronger. In a blur, I began to cooperate with his movements more and more, and I also felt that my thighs seemed to be loved by him very much. Thomas even stretched out his tongue to lick my calves. The sticky feeling made this body The sensitivity is getting bigger and bigger. "Ahhhhhh...♥" A warm feeling stirred in my abdomen, and at this time Toma finally stopped. But I was already powerless, and Toma's movements stopped, but the pleasure that stayed in my body continued to impact my whole body. Toma looked at me (Kamizato Ayaka) lying on the ground at this time. My dress was already in tatters and my hair was a little messy due to sweat from strenuous exercise. He was lying on the ground in a daze, breathing heavily. Under his thighs, it seemed that a white mixed liquid was still slowly flowing out. Toma left for a while and came back soon. At this time, he had clothes in his hand that were exactly the same as those of Kamisato Ayaka. "This body is a little overwhelmed... Let's put it aside and take it easy..." Thomas said to himself. After that, he started to stretch out his hand and seemed to be looking for something behind his back. At this time, I gradually relaxed a lot, turned around with my tired body, and looked at Thomas' position. Although I still couldn't use the ability of the Eye of Destiny at this time, I was still trying my best to escape from this place. . But when I turned over with great effort, I felt numb when I saw the scene in front of me. Because I saw that Toma was being taken off like a piece of leather, but it was not completely taken off. The other party happened to take off Toma's skin halfway. Just like what the other party said, Thomas is not himself. Instead, like Lin Yun, he turned Toma into skin and wore it on his body, but the person who wore Toma on his body was completely different from what I thought. In my impression, people who can enter this world and acquire this ability are either some ugly uncle, a fat man like Lin Yun, or an ordinary-looking guy like me. But the person who turned Thomas into skin actually had such a good figure, and he was also a girl! "...Jiang Hanxi...!" I became more and more frightened, not expecting that it was this woman.

When I subconsciously called out that name, the girl's body instinctively froze, and she looked at me with a very cold look. I swallowed subconsciously, but my body was too exhausted at this time. After being overly "taken care of" by her just now, my whole body was still in a state of severe paralysis. Blessed by the excessive pleasure in his body, he still couldn't concentrate much. Drowsily, I felt physical exhaustion sweeping through my body. Although I kept reminding myself not to fall asleep deep down, after entering this body, the woman seemed to have used some strange means, and my body became worse and worse. In the last moment of my consciousness, I saw a pair of bare feet in front of me, and then I fell . ———————————————— What kind of person is Jiang Hanxi? I don't know, but in my memory, she will always be a slightly aloof girl. When I pay attention to her, it is during every inconspicuous class break. I don’t know whether it was intentional or not on the part of the teacher, but I always sat between the seats in the last few rows, and she happened to be in front of me, or maybe one seat away. Whenever I am bored in class, I can always see her shadow in my eyes. She is a very aloof person, at least that's what I saw of her in school. She always walks alone, always sitting alone in silence, looking down at a book. What I noticed about her was mainly her feeling of being isolated, right? In the past, I heard from the eldest brother in the class that the circle of girls is very complicated. It is said that there are even ten chat groups in a dormitory of five people, but she is like an independent existence. There are no other girls in the class. Come and talk to her or something like that. Most of the girls in the class had to go to the toilet in groups, and she was the only one who did it silently. I can always see her putting on those pink headphones during class, and then using her hands as a pillow, she lies on the table and wonders if she fell asleep. She is very similar to me. I am also not very good at blending in with the crowd. Probably because of my special quirks, I am always unable to blend into the world of normal people. She seems to be a bit rebellious. Once on weekends, she always likes to wear some glamorous clothes. Think about it when she shows off her figure in a short skirt, she is so charming. Her life should have been perfect, with a beautiful skin and an angelic singing voice. But she is incompatible with her surroundings, like a little girl living in her own world, using a cold personality to isolate herself from the outside world to protect herself. She was special and naturally became the object of my attention. To be honest, she had a good figure and good looks, but she was so lonely. I have an average appearance, and I don’t take the initiative to make friends. If I meet my gay friend Lin Yun, I’m afraid I won’t even have anyone who truly understands me, right? In my heart, I have always longed to be friends with her, just like the self-comfort between a poor egg and a poor egg, but can someone like me really enter her sight. I remember that many people from the class next door came to her and wanted to date her, but she refused every time in a tactful way, always keeping a distance from the boys and at the same time keeping a distance from the girls. distance. Her appearance is destined to be someone from a different world than me. Moreover, she studies well and has a gentle and virtuous personality. She seems to be the perfect girlfriend no matter how you think about it. Make friends with her? Let's stop with this naive idea. Forget it, instead of caring about her, why not think more about your paper figurine wife. —————————————— “Huhuhu——” “Huhuhu——” There seemed to be some kind of sound, surrounding my ears. I felt dizzy and my vision was blurry. But this fuzzy state gradually dissipated after I gradually woke up. I tried to move my body, but I found that my feet seemed to be bound by something, and my ankles were tightly entangled with some kind of object, unable to move my body. move. I felt something was wrong. At this time, I found that not only my feet, but also my hands and mouth were sealed with something similar to tape, and I had lost the ability to move. I was thinking, sorting out my current state at this moment. I remember that I went to Inazuma with the help of the traveler's body, and then in order to get the news about Inazuma faster, I injected my consciousness into a God's Eye owner named Toma. After learning that he was After Inazuma Sanda became the servant of the eldest lady in the middle society, I tried to take away the body of the eldest lady in Kamisato. But after arriving at Kamisato's house, I noticed something was wrong. In Toma's memory, the eldest lady should be a dignified and elegant image, but I didn't expect that as soon as I returned to Kamisato's house, Miss Kamisato looked like The female protagonists in butter games usually do the kind of behavior that stimulates male hormones. I was in the most intense period of puberty, and I couldn't stand Kamisato-san's flirting. I immediately had an unforgettable experience with her. After satisfying the male pleasure, I injected my consciousness into Kamisato-san's again. body, and successfully captured the body of Miss Kamisato, Ayaka Kamisato. Everything was going very smoothly, but at this moment, Thomas, who was supposed to be in a coma, suddenly stood up and said some weird words at the same time. oI was still confused at the time. After all, I had always been easygoing in the past, and suddenly encountered such a thing, and I was somewhat unprepared. But in hindsight, I figured it out. That Thomas seemed to be in the same situation as me, his body was taken away by others! What was even more shocking was that I saw Toma being taken off like a human skin. After taking off the human skin, the appearance of the person who took Toma's body was the same as the top student in my memory. , the woman named Jiang Hanxi is exactly the same. Is this a coincidence? I'm sure I recognize that face, it's Jiang Hanxi, but the way of others cannot be her style. I feel like my brain is a little confused, there is so much information, and at this time I have no information connection at all, so I am at a disadvantage in all aspects. Although he cannot confirm the other party's identity and purpose, he must suppress the other party in order to survive. I started to move my body and bend my body. I saw my white and tender thighs, and I immediately realized that my body at this time was still the eldest lady in God. Speaking of which, the way I feel at this moment is very subtle. A certain young girl whose body is tied up is struggling feebly. This kind of plot seems to be very... Bah, bah, I used to play the butter game, and I kept thinking about it. The only one who cares is myself, and when I become the protagonist of this kind of plot, it is more of a shuddering feeling. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" I tried to open my mouth and break away the tape that sealed me, but when I did this, I was pulled by the tape and felt pain. This method is inappropriate and there is no way to break free. I began to want to keep moving my hands, trying to make a gap in the tape. If I was lucky, I would have a chance to untie the tape on my hands.

I tried my plan. I did feel a lot of pain in my wrists at first, but soon, the gaps between the tapes binding my wrists became larger and larger. I understood that this method was feasible, as long as I gave some time, I It will succeed. But at this moment, I suddenly heard the sound of the door being pushed open. I was suddenly shocked, and my whole body started to roll forward accidentally. I felt as if I was rolling down from a high place to a low place. By coincidence, at the moment my body rolled down, my hands broke away from the tape, and I immediately supported the ground with both hands to stabilize my body. . "Huh-huh-" I gasped. It took almost 80% of my energy to break away from the tape. But before I could take a breath, my chin was suddenly lifted by a hand. It was Thomas. He seemed to have heard my movement and then entered the room. At this time, he exerted with one hand, and my small mouth was suddenly squeezed into an "O" shape, and along with the pain, I was controlled by the other party for a while. "It's really hard to calm down. It's only been a day and you suddenly woke up." Thomas said. "I just talked to your father about the ceremony that will be held in the community in a few days. If I hadn't been clever, he might have already come in. You shouldn't want to let the reputation of this body become bad, right? " ... Wo... this is... not Wo's body,... Why should Wo... care..." Because I was controlled by Thomas with one hand, it was a little difficult for me to speak. "Oh? If you don't care so much, then let's go out now, and I will let everyone know in front of your retainers that Princess Egret is a lustful woman, and then I will make you naked in the rice field Take a walk around Tsuma City." Thomas said coldly. "I..." I subconsciously stepped back, but Thomas tightly controlled my cheeks at this time. Seeing the timidity in my eyes, Thomas seemed to have a "no more than that" expression. "So... be your Princess Egret for me these days. Don't you like this body? Then continue to play this body well. Of course, if you like to let this body be ruined, then I don't recommend accompanying you. Just for fun." Thomas swung his hand and I was thrown heavily to the ground. Before I could react, Thomas had already left the room. I, on the other hand, remained in the same position as I had just been thrown down, feeling more and more panicked. Do I really want to become the "Egret Princess" and never be able to break free from her body? Looking down at my body, I felt so conflicted in my heart. What I longed for seemed to be just a desire called "control", and becoming a female body was just one of the reasons. An impossible object can now be played with in one's hands so easily. The feeling is self-evident. But at this time, I have lost the power to control, and it feels like a disaster. "No, there must be some way to get out of this damn predicament!" I gritted my teeth and muttered to myself. I still have too many things to do, not only to go back and thoroughly investigate Lin Yun’s attitude towards me, but also to have a bigger plan. Just think, if I can do it one day, I will take the entire body of the beautiful woman from Teyvat. It must be an addictive thought to have it in your pocket. Before this plan is realized, I can't continue in this damn place. I seemed to hear Thomas talking to others outside the door. Now the power in my body seems to have been used by Thomas in some way. The power has become much weaker, but my power lies in the ability of the Eye of Destiny. Once you successfully inject part of your power into a person's body, no matter whether the other person is the owner of the Eye of God or not, he will be affected by you. If your mental power is weak, then you can control the other person's body. Unfortunately, my ability requires contact with others to control their bodies, and it cannot be like some out-of-body abilities. Thomas must have laid an informant a long time ago. At this time, he is in the body of Princess Egret. Once he goes out, he will be noticed, so this body cannot escape. And those ordinary people seemed to be pushed away by Thomas intentionally or unintentionally. It seemed that she was very wary of me. So...how should I break this situation...? I looked out the window and happened to see a barrel appear on the tree, and a tail appeared under the barrel. I rolled my eyes and had a plan. —————————————————— “Traveler, have you heard?” Pamon showed a happy expression. "What's wrong, Paimon?" Ying asked confused. "Under the Eye Hunting Order promulgated by General Thunder and Lightning, all those who possess the Eye of God will have their Eye Hunting Order confiscated by an executive organization called Tianling Ensemble." Paimeng said. Ying showed a thoughtful expression. "We finally helped Miss Hiiragi complete the mission and obtained the pass to the outlying island. Shouldn't we have fun here?" Paimon said. "I still... want to see General Thunder first. Compared to that, finding my brother is the most important thing..." Ying said. "Ah...that's it, but travelers, I heard that today is a particularly important festival for Inazuma. It is said that it is a sacrificial meeting hosted by Ayaka." Paimon said, "As for General Raiden, Ayaka was not the one before. He promised to introduce us to General Thunder, so we just need to wait, right?" "That being said..." Ying said. "Okay, okay, it's rare that we don't have much to do now. Let's enjoy the different customs of Dao Wife. But compared to Mondstadt's freedom and Liyue's solemnity, Dao Wife seems to give people a lifeless feeling. Well...could it be because of the Eye Hunting Order..." Paimon asked doubtfully. Ying looked around. Indeed, as Paimeng said, there seemed to be some indescribable sense of depression in the entire Dao Wife. Although everyone has a calm gaze, there is always a sense of distance between them. There is a certain distance between everyone, and they all seem to be wary of something. At this time, Ying and Paimon came to a busy street, and Ying saw an old friend, Catherine, the waiter from the adventurer. It's really strange, it's like she has a doppelgänger. No matter where she is, the receptionist of the Adventurers Association is always this Catherine. In her words, it's 24/7. "Get out of the way, Tianling will do it!" Just as Ying was admiring the falling cherry blossoms in Daozuma Castle, there was suddenly a rush of steps behind her. Turning around, he saw a group of strong men wearing armor, and the leader was a woman with black hair, wearing a tengu mask, and a pair of slender legs that showed her unique feminine charm. Wherever this group of people went, passers-by hurriedly made way for fear of causing trouble with the other party. Ying naturally blended into the crowd, but I don't know if it was a coincidence. The moment Tianling Feng passed by Ying, Ying and the leading woman looked into each other's eyes for several seconds. It was a very strange feeling. "Traveler, what's wrong with you?" "Ah...? What's wrong, Paimon?" Ying asked. "I've been calling you for a long time, but the person who followed Tian Ling has already left. What were you doing just now? Why are you staying there in a daze?" Paimon asked.

"...It's okay..." Ying covered her head, "Just as you just suggested, let's go to see the Dao Wife's sacrificial meeting." Ying recalled the experience a few days ago. If the woman who was the leader just now didn't have her own If I remember correctly, it should be Kujo Sora from the Kujo family. From the time he left the island, he later met Ayaka Kamisato, the eldest daughter of Kamisato who had always admired him, after being introduced by Toma. After learning about the relevant matters, he also encountered the lawsuit "Mr. Yatsuo" of Narukami Taisha Shrine. "...Sure enough, it's not my illusion. The wind from a foreign land will bring new vitality to this sea area." The eighth-level lady walked to her side. With a faint smile, her beautiful figure had already reached the huge star. Under the fox-shaped ginseng trees. "Our meeting was a little too early. But the time for you to set foot on this island is just right. ... Work hard to live up to my expectations, little one." Mr. Yashiro's misty words, In Ying's mind, it seems that Mr. Yadong has already had a premonition that he will come to Daozhu. Does she know her purpose? "Hey, traveler, what are you thinking about?" At this time, Paimon suddenly asked. "...It's nothing..." Ying shook her head and smiled bitterly. "Really? Although it has been so long since we came to Daozuma, this is the first time we have felt that a country is so dangerous, but we will definitely succeed, don't you think?" Paimeng patted his chest and looked confident in his clothes. Ying nodded. "It's like this. Let's go quickly and see what interesting things there are in this sacrifice!" Paimon urged. Ying and Paimeng walked together, and some snacks around them attracted Paimeng's attention. The food here naturally has a unique flavor, different from Mondstadt's big fish and meat, different from Liyue's special cooking techniques, Daozhu's food More inclined to focus on less. Although the quantity is small, the taste is quite unique. Unable to resist Paimon's begging, Ying reluctantly took out the Mora she earned and bought some food. She tasted it for a while and found that it tasted good. "Hey! Isn't that Xiao Palace? Why did she appear in this place?" Paimon suddenly pointed to the side and said. Ying looked around and saw a girl with brown hair wearing a short skirt lying mysteriously on the edge of the wall, seemingly observing something. "Hey, Xiao Gong!" "Hey, Xiao Gong!" "Ahhhh?!" Xiaogong suddenly shouted and turned around to look, "It's you, really. Why are you so loud? It's really scary. I jumped." "Xiao Gong, what were you doing just now? I've been calling you for a long time, but you didn't respond." Paimon pouted. "Ah haha... Well, it's because of something..." Xiao Gong scratched his head and said. Ying was confused. Xiao Gong was an important friend she had met after entering Inazuma. Of course, he was also a resister who was dissatisfied with General Raiden's eye hunting order. At that time, he and Xiao Gong also rescued a rebel who was imprisoned by Tianling, so he got to know Xiao Gong. Compared to the noble and elegant Miss Kamisato, Yonomiya is more like a warm-hearted elder sister who always cares about the children. She is the designated salesperson of Inazuma Fireworks. It can be said that all sizes of Inazuma Fireworks are theirs. Made by hand, it can be said that he is the agent of Inazuma's fireworks. "What's going on? It has to be so mysterious..." Paimeng was confused and looked in the direction Xiao Gong had just looked at. At this time, there was also a lot of movement in that place. "It's Ayaka!" Paimon said in surprise. Among the crowd, a conspicuous figure suddenly appeared in Ying's eyes, the eldest lady of the Kamisato family, Kamisato Ayaka. Different from Ayaka's dress in the past, Miss Kamisato today is wearing light clothes and some special hair accessories, looking solemn and gorgeous. She was holding some complicated utensils in her hands, and beside her was a familiar person. "Alas, Thoma is here," Paimon said. "Look at how beautiful Linghua is today..." Xiao Gong said. "Wow, she is indeed beautiful. I didn't expect Ayaka to look so good when she dresses up seriously. Although her casual clothes on weekdays are also very distinctive, they are not as good-looking as she is today..." Paimon said. "I think so too. If I could touch her breasts with my own hands..." Xiao Gong said, unable to help drooling. "Breasts?" Ying asked. "Ah no, it's her clothes. I want to wear such beautiful clothes." Xiao Gong said. "Oh, I really didn't expect that Xiao Palace would have such an idea?" Paimon said in surprise. "Ah, what are you doing! Isn't it normal for girls to love beauty? Forget it, you guys can play first. I have some things to leave for a while, and the time is almost right." Xiao Gong said. Xiao Gong said and left in another direction. "Really, what happened to Xiao Palace today? It's so abnormal?" Paimeng said. Ying lowered her head and thought, but said nothing. "Traveler, Ayaka and the others have started to move. Alas, they seem to be heading towards the high platform. If the sacrifice has started, let's go over and have a look." Paimeng said. Ying stopped thinking and walked along the crowd in the direction of the high platform Paimon had just mentioned. The entire sacrifice seemed to be performed on that high platform. On the high platform, there was only Ayaka alone at this time, while some other spectators were looking not far away from the high platform. Although the distance was a bit far, most of the places inside the sacrificial high platform could still be seen. It seemed that Toma couldn't walk up to the stage with Linghua. He was standing backstage with his hands crossed, staring at Linghua, with a smile on his lips. At this time, Kamisato Ayaka was like a porcelain doll, sitting on the edge of a high platform with dull eyes, as if she was still waiting for something. At this moment, Ying saw a familiar figure. The lady wearing a witch costume, revealing a pair of seductive long legs, suddenly appeared on the high platform. And at the same time she appeared, all the people who came to participate in this sacrifice, whether they were local residents or overseas missionaries, seemed to slightly lower their heads towards the mysterious woman. "It's the Son of God. I didn't expect that she would come to this sacrifice." Paimon was a little surprised. After all, not long ago, this Yasushige from Narukami Taisha had an encounter with a traveler. Lady Yashiro has a seductive attitude in every gesture. Even if it is the first time to see the legendary Narukami Taisha Sui, you will be attracted by her unique charm. The eighth-level man seemed to be used to these things. He strolled on jade legs and came to a sculpture in front of a high platform. This statue was not that of General Thunder, but Ying could not tell what the statue was. It looked like a humanoid, or a creature with horns on its head. It can be seen that when Mrs. Yashiro came to the sculpture, her originally expressionless face was briefly filled with a hint of sadness. This sadness is self-evident, but it is so resonant.

Is this sacrifice commemorating someone? And is it still possible to pay homage to such a person on a scale as large as that of Inazuma? "This sacrificial activity seems very complicated..." Paimon sighed. Mr. Yadou bowed slightly, and then he had some novelty items in his hand that Paimon had never seen before, and began to wave them in front of the sculpture, as if performing a special sacrificial ceremony. Mrs. Yashiro's movements were very smooth, as if she had been performing this ritual for a long time. Although every movement was simple, Ying could see a lot of mysteries in it. Dance is actually a language, but compared to the simple understanding of words, this ancient ritual of expressing its meaning through body movements is more mysterious. Ying was gradually attracted by the movements of Lord Yadong, and for a moment she was immersed in this unique alluring dance. She didn't even know when a hand patted her shoulder from behind, and Paimon was equally calm. Here it is. When Mr. Yashiro stopped moving, many people had not recovered yet, but Mr. Yashiro turned to look at Kamisato Ayaka in the distance and nodded slightly towards Kamisato Ayaka. Kamisato Ayaka also nodded towards Mr. Yashige, then slowly stood up and walked towards the sculpture in the center of the high platform. But before leaving, Toma beside him seemed to whisper something to Kamisato Ayaka, so that Kamisato Ayaka's expression seemed a little stiff. Kamisato Ayaka came to the sculpture, and Mr. Yashige on the side said something to her. Unfortunately, the distance was too far, and Ying could not hear what the two said at all. Yasuge seemed to be giving some instructions to Kamisato Ayaka, and then walked back. At this time, Kamisato Ayaka suddenly shouted to Yasuge, and Yasuge immediately stopped. Kamisato Ayaka walked forward, handed a certain piece of paper to Yasou-san, and then walked away immediately. "What is Ayaka doing? Handing something to the Son of God in a ceremony like a sacrifice." Paimon asked in confusion. "Probably...it's about the Eye Hunting Order." Ying guessed. "It seems that Ayaka is still very concerned about the Eye Hunting Order... But is it really useful to tell Shenzi like this? As a miko of Narukami Taisha Shrine, will Shenzi tell the general for us?" Paimon asked. "I don't know... let's go over and ask Linghua later." Ying said. Despite the small episode just now, the sacrifice continued. Under the pious worship of everyone, the sacrifice went smoothly. The sacrificial process was indeed cumbersome, and Ying Ying felt that the scale was not even smaller than Liyue's Immortal Invitation Ceremony. After the sacrifice, everyone dispersed, and Paimon urged the travelers to quickly find something to eat. "Wow, after watching the sacrificial activities for so long, I almost forgot about my poor belly. Traveler, let's go find something to eat first. I remember Inazuma has a super delicious shop. Let's go try it together!" Paimeng's eyes were bright, and she seemed to be very excited when they talked about food. Ying nodded. Although she noticed something, she always felt that something was wrong. Little did they know that after Ying and Paimon left, there was a big tree where they were just now, and a figure slowly emerged from behind the big tree. The other party stared at Ying's back with a hint of viciousness in his eyes. "She may be the best weapon to avenge me..." the figure said to herself. Of course, Paimeng and Ying didn't know all this, but happily went to the Inazuma gourmet restaurant Paimeng mentioned and tasted the unique delicacies of this foreign land. While Paimon was enjoying the delicious food, in the Kamisato Yashiki, our Miss Kamisato was doing some weird things. Miss Kamisato was being controlled by someone's hands on her slender waist, while her hands were grasping a folding door in the room, and her plump buttocks were to rise. Under the long skirt, a pair of white safety pants was exposed to the air, and seemed to be pulled aside by the smiling man behind her. "What do you want to do with those actions today?!" The man made a gentle voice. If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he might have thought it was a flirtatious comment. "Hmm... um... um um... ♥" Although she deliberately did not make a sound, under the impact one after another, the numbing feeling continued to stimulate every nerve of Miss Kamisato. "Oh? You feel it so soon? It seems that the training in the past few days has some effect." The man laughed, and the frequency in his waist increased again. Miss Kamisato's legs tightened more and more, and she subconsciously stood in a naiba posture, with a pair of milky white doves exposed in front of her breastplate. The breathing of the two gradually became a little rapid, and it seemed that they were about to reach a certain critical point. The man's twitching movements became more and more violent, while Miss Kamisato was passively engulfed by the pleasure of the back and forth impact, with only instinctive gasps and a red face on her lips. Finally, at the moment of the man's final impact, the behemoth reached its deepest point, and both parties reached an unprecedented peak. A wave of heat flowed in her belly, and Miss Kamisato knelt down weakly on the ground, lying on her side, her eyes blurred. And from her crotch, some thick white liquid kept leaking out. "It's so comfortable... Male pleasure is really good. This feeling fascinates me more and more... Although you have seen that traveler before, don't think of any tricks. I specially asked you to keep a distance from her, and I want to keep you away from her." There is no transfer of consciousness to her," the man said. "Although it is a small episode that you suddenly exchanged Yasou for the miko Yasou of Narukami Taisha Shrine today, but I just went to investigate and found that there is nothing unusual about Yasou. You just stay here and be your Kamisato Ayaka." He said . After that, the man lifted up his pants, adjusted his clothes for a while, and then left the room. After the man left, Miss Kamisato slowly sat up and touched her abdomen with slender fingers. Her brows furrowed slightly. The main reason why that woman allowed herself to be in the room so boldly was because she used her ability. After these days of forbearance, Miss Kamisato discovered some of the opponent's skills. Unlike his own diverse skills, the other party currently only displays two abilities. One is the ability to turn others into skins, and the other is to seal power in others' bodies, rendering the other party's abilities ineffective. Of course, this doesn't completely work for Miss Kamisato. Although most of her abilities are sealed, there are still some abilities that can be used. But what is really fatal is the ability implanted in his body. Once he leaves Kamisato Yashiki, that power will continue to stimulate his body, especially the very sensitive area of ​​​​the woman's lower body, which will continue to be violently stimulated. The numbing stimulation will instantly make your feet weak and unable to walk. At the same time, your position will be noticed by the other party. It is completely futile to try to get out with Miss Kamisato's body. However, as long as he persists for a few more days and that person is successfully controlled by him... he can do it and kill that woman! The enemy seems to be very attached to the identity of Toma, so much so that he acts with Toma as his main body most of the time, and he enjoys this feeling very much. But I can't understand that just like I am crazy about the female body, I'm afraid the other person is just crazy about the male body.

Thinking of this, Miss Kamisato held her belly and her face gradually started to turn red. Thinking back on being constantly trained by the other party in the past few days, although there was still some resistance in my heart, but now thinking back on that feeling, it seems... quite comfortable? After being treated so roughly, I was still a little excited to play. Could it be that I had awakened some weird xp? ! "Having him rub her breasts so roughly..." Miss Kamisato thought of this, and her hands were already touching her breasts unconsciously. "Sure enough, it's still a bit small... Having said that, Yae Shenzi's body and breasts seem to be pretty decent, and Inazuma's god seems to be a woman too. If I get Inazuma's body, wouldn't Inazuma's body be used by me? ? Then I can use that body to attack Liyue Mondstadt and get back the things that belonged to me in the past... It doesn’t seem to be that difficult." Miss Shenli said to herself. "Forget it...it's better not to think so far, and think about how to deal with that woman properly. Hehe...if you treat me like this these past few days, then I will put her in the body of Kamisato Ayaka, and I Let her have a taste of how powerful it is to support her!" After her sexual intercourse, Miss Kamisato took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and began to feel the other consciousness she had emitted not long ago... ————— —————————— "General..." The man knelt down on one knee, showing great respect. And standing not far away from the man, at the highest point of this huge city, a woman was standing here. She was an absolutely domineering woman, exuding an indescribable momentum all over her body, a kind of oppression that would destroy the world and bleed thousands of miles. Wearing a purple kimono, a pair of long fleshy legs, a pair of purple stockings outline the graceful curves, and a pair of high heels show a domineering aura of a queen, and the purple platycodon at the ankle is domineering. There is more feminine tenderness in her temperament. The most attractive thing is the woman's huge breasts. The milky white breasts make the woman's sexy temperament reach a new level. "What's going on with the people I told you to wait for?" the woman asked, her voice as cold as thunder. "Sir General, the Eye Hunting Order will be held as scheduled. We have collected a large number of God's Eye owners in Inazuma territory, and the statues have been built. The ceremony will be completed soon," the man replied. "Very good." The woman known as the General said coldly. "Then...then I will resign..." The man left in a hurry. In fact, he has a bad intention in his heart, and this intention can never be exposed. Inazuma's god, the god known as the Raiden Shogun, has such an erotic body, which would fascinate a young man like him. As a member of a well-known Inazuma family, he entered the Tianling Army very early with the help of his family and became a young captain of the Tianling Army. He also had more opportunities to get close to the General. In the past, he had a kind of With awe, he looked forward to this person whom he had only heard about from his parents. But after seeing it with his own eyes, the male hormones began to kick in. After all, the general is indeed the kind of perfect woman. The powerful strength, the beautiful appearance, the sexy body, and the arrogant attitude, every point pierced the man's xp. This is undoubtedly the goddess in his mind. In comparison, those secular women and men have long been indifferent. What kind of woman can compare with the General? "No...it's getting more and more uncomfortable down there. It's going to be really troublesome if it goes on like this..." At this time, the man had left the main hall where the General was, but he was still in the General's Mansion. Feeling the discomfort caused by the swelling in his lower body, the man couldn't help but frown a little. This desire for the body was indeed so unbearable. "Long Yi, what are you doing!" At this moment, a sharp voice sounded, and the man was startled when he heard it. Looking up, he saw a woman in kimono walking towards her. Seeing this person, the man suddenly panicked because the other person was not a simple character. "Kujo-sama...I...I feel a little unwell." The man named Ryuichi said hesitantly. "As a member of the Ten Leaders, you are so lazy and frail. I really don't know how you became a member of the Ten Leaders. And with that disgusting look in your eyes, what are your evil thoughts?" Lord Kujo said coldly. road. "It's not...it's not..." Long Yi was a little flustered in his heart. "Hmph!" Lord Kujo waved his hand and slapped Long Yi directly in the face. The burning feeling was immediately imprinted on Long Yi's face, and at the same time, the weird made the man fly several meters away. "This is your punishment. Now, you go out to inspect the general's mansion, and then report to Hu Ze. If I know that you are lazy, I don't need to say more about the consequences, right?" Lord Kujo said, and looked at it. A glance at the person next to him revealed that he was Hu Ze. Hu Ze nodded. Afterwards, Lord Kujo walked towards the direction of Lord General without looking back. Looking at Lord Kujo's leaving figure, Long Yi felt angry and lustful in his heart. After all, what I want to compare with the general's body is that the person in charge of the Heavenly Leader, Kujo Sora, is also a pretty beauty. "What are you looking at?! Master Kujo just spoke, go and patrol!" Hu Ze hit Long Yi on the back with a weapon in his hand, causing Long Yi to cry and howl in pain. Long Yi covered his back and fled out of the general's mansion in embarrassment. What was left behind was the ridicule and ridicule from his colleagues. Long Yi was very humiliated. As a noble from a noble family, although he was a bit down and out... he was still the eldest son of a noble family. If his father hadn't asked him to have a place in the army, he would not have come even if he was killed. Participate in Tianling worship. Touching the part where he had just been beaten by Hu Ze, Long Yi felt increasingly sad and angry. "These damn untouchables, how dare you laugh at me!" "I remember that in the heyday of our clan, we used to fight for the generals, but I didn't expect that due to the changes of the times, we are now in such a state of decline. Why is it that my generation is in such a state of decline? But those elders can enjoy all the wealth?!" Long Yi Nannan said. The more he cursed, the more Long Yi felt the injustice of his fate. At this time, he was already halfway through the inspection route, and there were fewer and fewer residents of Inazuma around him. This is why he dared to curse loudly. If that bitch Kujo Sanra heard his words like this, he would probably be punished by military law. "Two women are obviously such beauties, but they are unwilling to serve me. They have grown such good figures in vain, but they deliberately retained their chastity. They seduced me without telling me, and they didn't let me think freely, you bitches. ! Bitch!" The more Long Yi scolded, the more excited he became. Just when Long Yi was scolding him with all his heart, a man suddenly emerged from a bush not far in front of him. Long Yi immediately looked at the opponent warily, pointing the spear in his hand directly at the opponent, with an attack posture, but when he saw the opponent's appearance, he was stunned. What stood in front of him was not a fallen warrior, but a woman. What made Long Yi stunned was actually the woman's appearance. Compared to the proud bodies of Kujo-sama and Shogun-sama, the woman in front of him was not plump, but she looked like the girl next door.

She has long pink hair and a unique dress. She is dressed like a free fish in the sea, for people to watch. At first glance, Long Yi was attracted by the unique appearance of the woman in front of him. "Hi... I just passed by and heard what you just said..." the woman said. Oops, did the other party hear what I just vented? What should I do? ! If this woman went to Tianling to report her at this time, she would definitely lose her current status, and her family's revival would also be ruined. "Go ahead... subdue this woman... no... you should kill her!" Such a terrifying thought flashed through Long Yi's mind. "What you just said meant that you hated Kujo Sora and General Raiden, right?" the woman continued. "You...what do you mean?" Long was half-convinced. He did not expect that the other party would say such a thing. "Actually, I am from the Coral Palace. I came here to overthrow the rule of General Thunder... No, I just want to change the general's view of our Coral Palace," the woman said. "Are you from the Coral Palace?! Where are the rebels?!" Long Yi said in horror, the weapon in his hand tightening. "Listen to me first. First of all, you are not my opponent now. Such behavior will only be said to be in vain." The woman said lightly. Long Yiyi was naturally angry when he heard this. He stabbed the opponent directly with the weapon in his hand without thinking too much. However, in less than a few seconds, the weapon in Long Yi's hand suddenly broke. The powerful shock immediately made Long Yi's hands numb. Long Yi sat down on the ground. "Secondly, I heard that you want to get the body of General Thunder and Lightning... No, to be more direct, you probably want to have physical contact with General Thunder and Lightning, right?" the woman said with a bad smile. Long Yi's hands were numb, and his body seemed to be suppressed by some strange , making him unable to move. Long Yi wanted to struggle, but found that he could not break free. Until he saw a stone emitting blue light under the blue bow on the woman's chest, Long Yi understood that he had no chance of winning. That's the Eye of God! The woman in front of me is a person with the Eye of God, and she is the target of the Eye Hunting Order! But Long Yi alone cannot defeat the owner of the Eye of God. After all, how can a mortal like himself be able to defeat someone who is watched by a god? "That's nonsense! The General is the object of my admiration, how could I have such dirty thoughts?!" Long Yi retorted. "Oh? That's not what you said just now... Haha, do you still need my help to make your heart desire the realization of that wish even more?" The woman smiled mysteriously. Under Long Yi's nervous gaze, the woman's legs wearing white stockings kept approaching him in catwalks. It seemed that the other party was intentionally making such a move, and something in Long Yi's body gradually began to "wake up." "You...what do you want to do?!" Long Yi looked at the other party nervously. I didn't expect that just for a simple attendance, I would be attacked by the Coral Palace rebels. This was really not worth it. "Ah...ahhh...!" Long Yi showed a horrified look. He didn't expect that the woman would step on his crotch with her feet wrapped in white stockings. I thought that the other party wanted to humiliate me and finally kill me. But the strange thing is that instead of attacking harshly, the other party started to rub the sensitive parts of his body with his jade feet. "You...what are you doing..." Long Yi felt uncomfortable, but he couldn't help but feel an unspeakable fear at the suspicious behavior of the woman in front of him. "Do you like this? Haha... It is said that this action can stimulate the animal nature of men..." The woman smiled sweetly, and her silk feet stimulated Long Yi's lower body even more. "Stop...stop...!" Long Yi gritted his teeth and wanted to hold back, but the woman was so skillful in her methods and seemed to know what men liked very well, or what kind of behavior could give men the most perfect pleasure. Until a stream of heat gushed out, Long Yiyi felt his head swaying and his spirit seemed to be in a trance. "Haha...men are really nothing more than that. As long as they can get the pleasure of their lower bodies, everything is in vain." The woman smiled disdainfully. "Huh-huh-" Long Yi gritted his teeth and insisted after being in a trance, as if he wanted to wake up from the groggy state. Seeing Long Yi's expression, the woman's mouth curved. She was obviously a beautiful woman and her smile was so sweet, but in the eyes of the man, she was as terrifying as the devil. "Haha... It's really interesting. I didn't expect to meet such an interesting human being♥" Seeing Long Yi's struggling expression, the woman smiled even more happily. "Ahem...what do you...want to do?!" Long Yi tried his best to speak. "Did you like what you just did?" the woman asked. "What...what..." Long Yi looked at the other party warily. "It can be seen that you have no interest in ordinary women, but you seem to have a strong possessive desire for people who think they are noble and aloof." The woman pointed her finger between her red lips, showing a playful smile. "And beside him, there is the best goal." "General Thunder and Lightning, that noble body has become the gathering of your strong desires, powerful strength, perfect ketone body, and noble identity. If you can be like this It must be a very fulfilling thing to have physical contact with your ideal body and conquer the other person with what you are most proud of." The woman said lightly. Looking at Long Yi's incredible expression, the woman covered her mouth and smiled, "It seems I guessed it right." "Actually, what I want to tell you is that I can help you realize this wish. I only need your help. I can do just one thing," the woman said. Long Yi was silent, but his eyes were looking at the woman carefully, obviously full of interest. "My name is Orobas, and I am the god of Haiqi Island. I was killed by the God of Thunder in the past." The woman said, "What is your expression? Do you think I am joking? Haha... Although it is indeed a bit ridiculous, I I should have died a long time ago, but not long ago, the owner of this body awakened me through a ritual. In order to completely restore my consciousness, I took this little girl's body as my own and started making preparations against General Thunder." "You mean... you want me to help you defeat the General?" Long Yi said suddenly. "Haha... Defeat? No, no, what I want... is her body. I want her to know the price of killing me. As long as you help me, it will not only be wealth, but also status, as well as General Thunder and Lightning's I can reward you with your body. Don't you want to have sex with the General? As long as I get her body, I can do whatever you want with her." The woman smiled evilly. "Why should I...believe you?!" the man Long Yi asked. Indeed, for Long Yi, it was a big gamble. If the other party has that strength, he can change the fate of his family and even realize that dream. However, if this woman is a lunatic, then the consequences of her rebellion are, at the least, beheading, and at the most serious, the annihilation of the nine tribes, suffering a thousand years of infamy, and eternal infamy.

"Isn't the woman in front of you a good example? Do you think that this woman did this because of your charm?" The woman smiled and put her hands on her breasts. Indeed, the first impression the woman in front of him gave to the man was that of a very strict and self-disciplined person, not the kind of bohemian at all. Long Yi could at least recognize this. After all, he had long been tired of playing with Dao's wife, so it was impossible for him not to know about this beauty in front of him. Seeing Long Yi's silent look, the woman snapped her fingers, and Long Yi immediately felt that the numbness in his body had dissipated a lot, which meant that Long Yi had regained his ability to move. The woman found a stone and sat up with her legs crossed. Holding his chin with one hand, he looked at Long Yi's thinking expression with a joking expression, but what he showed was such affectionate eyes and that sweet smile. "What do you want me to do?" Long Yi said. "Haha... very good. As expected of the human being I like, he understood the right choice so quickly." The woman smiled. Long Yi didn't say much, but looked at the woman with a firm gaze. After all, this was a big gamble for him, and he kept praying to the gods to bless her choice. "Actually... you don't need to do anything. As long as you put this thing next to General Thunder, even if it is just a moment of contact, it will work." The woman said. As the woman spoke, she took out something. At a glance, Long Yi saw that it seemed to be something similar to a branch, but it was not big, only about the length of a finger. "Is this really useful?" Long Yi asked hesitantly. "If it were me in the past, I would be no match for her, but not long ago I had an opportunity that belonged to me. I can't say what it was specifically, but one thing you have to understand is that I can't compete with General Thunder right now. , but as long as she is not prepared, I can take her body away with a 90% chance!" the woman said. "...Okay...I believe you." Long Yi took a deep breath and said. "As expected of a very interesting person... Haha..." The woman raised her legs high, and the scenery under her skirt was immediately exposed to Long Yi's field of vision. Long's expression remained unchanged, as if he was not used to the scenery opposite him, but soon, his calm expression began to waver. The woman came to Long Yi and lifted Long Yi's chin with her right hand. At this moment, their eyes were looking at each other. They were only an inch apart, and their noses were almost touching. The woman exhaled the fragrance towards Long Yi, and the unique feminine scent was constantly stimulating Long Yi's whole body. "I'm looking forward to it...if General Raiden's body were in front of you, would you react more violently than you do now? Hahaha...♥"

——————————————————

Kamisato Yashiki is the grand shrine of the Kamisato family. The Kamisato family is one of the three major shrines of Inazuma, and it is in charge of the Inazuma festival. It is a shrine close to the people of Inazuma. The social practice also collects opinions from the masses and has always gone deep into the grassroots to understand public opinion. As for the contemporary Kamisato family, its head is named Kamisato Ayato, and he is the actual person in power of the society. However, since the duties performed by the company are an important part of Inazuma, Kamisato Ayato has been away from home for a long time, often going to Inazuma General's Mansion to discuss important matters. The elder brother Ayato serves as the "head of the family" and is in charge of government affairs. The younger sister Ayahua is the "princess" and is responsible for the internal and external affairs of the family. Therefore, the eldest daughter of the family, Kamisato Ayaka, often presides over some important matters when her brother Kamisato Ayato is not around. Ayaka often appears in social situations and has many interactions with the public. Therefore, she, who is more familiar to people, has gained a higher reputation than her brother. Kamisato Ayaka is dignified, elegant, intelligent and tenacious. She is sincere and decent in her dealings with others, and is deeply loved by the people of Daozu. She is also known as the "Egret Princess". Such a dignified and elegant "Princess White Heron" in the impression of Inazuma people, at this moment, she is raising her plump and round buttocks, sticking out her tongue with a lustful look, her eyes are white, and at the same time, she exudes that charm from time to time. A man's gasp. Every gasp of the princess is like a stimulant, constantly stimulating the man's male desire, making his actions more and more rough. But at this time, behind "Princess Egret" was a person that few people knew about. People who are familiar with him know how scary this person is, while people who are not familiar with him are attracted by his sunny and enthusiastic temperament. At this time, this young and handsome man pressed his hands on Miss Kamisato's waist, and at the same time began to twitch his body with the incoming rhythm. The two of them are doing things that most people wouldn't dare to imagine! It seems that the two of them have a tacit understanding. Every time the man reaches the deepest point, Miss Kamisato will always make a sweet sound. At the same time, the physical collision between the two of them caused the white dove on Miss Kamisato's chest to tremble slightly. That kind of sensual fluctuation is enough to drive men crazy. This is probably the secret of breast shaking. In people's minds, "Princess Egret" should have been a symbol of nobility, but at this moment, she was being trampled so easily by the unknown man behind her, and her expression became even more wanton. Seeing such a scene, I'm afraid everyone would look at this "Egret Princess" with disdain and say, "It turns out that she is just a bitch. A little play with her lower body is nothing more than that." "Ah well...ah...well... ...Hmm...Hmm...♥" Miss Kamisato's voice gradually sped up, because the man behind her began to twitch faster. It seemed that the two had reached a resonance. At this moment, the two had reached an unprecedented synchronization. The man suddenly exerted . Miss Kamisato couldn't stabilize her body for a moment, and fell forward. Fortunately, she supported the ground with her hands, otherwise a scar on the skin would be a big deal for this ketone body. Loss. But in this way, Miss Kamisato's big ass is raised even higher. The man's face was flushed with excitement. From what he could see, Miss Kamisato had an unparalleled charm at this time. Her light blue hair and delicate body were all stimulating the man, and she was exerting strength below. harder and harder. The man didn't stop until Miss Kamisato felt a warm flow appear in her abdomen. The sound of the two breathing each other seemed rich in phonology. "Huhu - it's really good. I didn't expect that you and I could reach such a high level of synchronization..." the man praised. Miss Kamisato didn't answer. It seemed that after being played with by a man, her body couldn't adapt yet, and she didn't even have the strength to speak. "Sure enough, you will never get tired of playing with this body..." The man looked at Kamisato Ayaka lying on the ground as if he were looking at a perfect work of art. "You really amuse me. You seem to be more interesting than Kamisato Ayaka in the past... ♥ Haha, that shy action is like a girl who has never experienced such a thing. This kind of The reaction is exactly what I'm looking forward to most." The man said, holding his face in his hands, feeling more and more happy. The man stood up and came to Kamisato Ayaka, then pulled Miss Kamisato's face up with one hand, and the two immediately looked at each other. But at this time, Miss Kamisato's eyes were blurred, her face was flushed, and from time to time, the girl's juice slowly leaked out of her mouth, full of lust. "You can't do it so soon? My lower body is not satisfied yet! Hey, come on, be serious and serve me well!" The man pulled the hair of Miss Kamisato and said fiercely. Miss Kamisato looked ahead in confusion. The domineering thing that existed in her belly just now was once again showing its majesty. Under the proud head, it seemed to be warning Kamisato Ayaka that it came from the unique charm of men. For some reason, even though she was so resistant to this kind of thing in her heart, in a daze, Miss Kamisato reached out her right hand to hold the proud dragon. This giant dragon is so big that Miss Kamisato can't hold it completely with one hand. At the same time, this ferocious giant dragon also exudes a blazing temperature, as if it wants to devour itself. She had obviously squirted so much just now... but she is still so energetic now... Miss Kamisato began to move her head towards the evil dragon, and her little cherry mouth slowly opened, revealing her pink and fragrant tongue. . The moment Miss Kamisato's tongue touched the evil dragon, the man suddenly felt an indescribable pleasure, which made his body tremble with comfort. "It's so foul... The feeling of this tongue is so unique. Compared with the women I asked for before, it is not at the same level..." The man said to himself. The man seemed to be a little excited, and pressed his body forward. Miss Shenli, who was still using the tip of her tongue to drip on the evil dragon's body, was suddenly hit by the evil dragon. The ferocious dragon, with its blood-congested body, pressed against the god. The incredible warmth of Miss Sato's nose once again ignited some kind of primitive desire in Miss Kamizato's heart. Miss Kamisato suddenly noticed that there seemed to be some strange feeling under her body. When she looked down, she found that the smooth wooden floor was already flooded. Unexpectedly, the man's thick evil dragon actually stimulated his body again, causing the erotic and mysterious place under his body to overflow with a flood of things called love fluid, which showed that his body was capable of The desire of the evil dragon... Miss Kamisato was violated by a man again, but her abdomen seemed to be numb to the pleasant sensitivity. Seeing Kamisato Ayaka lying on the ground gasping for breath, the man was a little angry. "Isn't this going to work? I haven't completely vented my anger yet." The man said fiercely. Miss Kamisato was teased so much that she had no energy to speak, but she still wanted to complain. This guy's sexual desire is so exaggerated that he has to have sex with him at least five times every day, including tomorrow, and each time he uses a different method, either letting himself lick that spot, or having his chest rubbed continuously by the other person. Even when I was a boy in the past, I was not as perverted as this guy. It can be said that all the parts of my body that can arouse desire are fully developed. "I'll give you ten minutes to rest. Come over and give me a footjob later!" the man said viciously.

The man straightened his somewhat messy clothes and scratched his hair at the same time. Only then did he notice that his hair had already been soaked due to the violent exercise just now. Just when the man wanted to take a rest, he suddenly heard very rapid footsteps coming from outside the door. The man suddenly trembled and quickly ran to Kamisato Ayaka. He took a big piece of cloth and spread it directly on Kamisato Ayaka's body, and he quickly put on his clothes. With this speed and this response, he must have already thought of a way to deal with this special situation. "Be honest with me in a moment. If you dare to make a sound, I will kill all the people outside!" the man warned Miss Kamisato. Then she walked towards the door. Miss Kamisato naturally didn't care about the warning just now. After all, she didn't care about the lives of those people. But thinking about that guy killed all the people outside, for Kamisato Ayaka, Identity has a great influence, and it also has a great influence on the Kamisato family. If Inazuma's god notices something strange, he will definitely die. Miss Kamisato held her breath, wanting to hear what was going on outside. I just heard the door opening, so that guy must have gone out. Miss Kamisato was just thinking this when she suddenly heard a very noisy sound coming from outside the door. There seemed to be sounds of quarreling and fighting, and the level was quite high. Miss Kamisato put her ears to the ground and listened carefully. The sound did not last long, and soon there was no sound outside the door. After waiting for a long time, there was still no sound. Miss Kamisato gritted her teeth and lifted the cloth. At this time, she saw a child who looked like a civet cat squatting by the window with a serious face. When Miss Kamisato saw this person, instead of panicking, she became calmer and calmer, with a hint of surprise in her eyes. "How is it?" Miss Kamisato asked. "It went very well. Toma has been captured at this time. Although he wanted to resist just now, Kujou's strength is superior and cannot be resisted by ordinary Eye of God holders, so he was taken away by ." The other party replied. "Grandma, I caught that guy! And my butt is still hurting now..." Miss Kamisato covered her butt, looking aggrieved. "What do you mean?" the other party asked doubtfully. "You don't know, after I released you, he developed this body in weird ways every day. I was going crazy. Forget about the front, he also did the back... Forget it, even He was going into heat at that point in his armpit, and I was about to collapse..." Miss Kamisato's voice gradually became lower, as if she was about to cry. "...Ah, is this really that exaggerated?!" the other party said in surprise. "It will only be more exaggerated, but I don't want to tell you...forget it, tell me about the situation on your side." Miss Kamisato said. "It went very well. I have completely controlled the Yonomiya in the Nagano store, and I have two shrine maidens under my control at the Narukami Taisha Shrine. Unfortunately, I have never seen Yae Shenzi, otherwise it would be easy to take away her body. More." The other party replied. "Is that so...how is Naying's situation?" Miss Kamisato asked. "Well...she should still be wandering around at this time. According to your plan, if Toma is captured, you have to find the traveler and ask her to go to the Thousand Hands and Hundred Eyes Statue to rescue Toma. When the time comes ..." "Ying has our power, and when the time comes, we can let the power control her." Miss Kamisato said. "Yes. I have tried to intrude my consciousness into Toma's body before, but it was ineffective on her, probably because of insufficient strength. But after Toma is captured, the power will definitely be exploited. This is what we did. Good opportunity!" the other party said. "Haha... I get excited just thinking about it. I want to see if the person in Toma is Jiang Hanxi. If it is really that woman, things will really get interesting..." Miss Kamisato smiled. "Look at your silly smile, you look like a pervert." The other party said scornfully. "When you scold me, you're scolding yourself, hehehe..." Miss Kamisato said with a wicked smile. "A high-level argument, right?" The other party crossed his arms, looking a little unhappy. "Okay, okay, everything is as usual." Miss Kamisato spread her hands and smiled. "Okay... I'll leave first. The value of this body is quite high." The other party said. "Wait..." "What's wrong?" "Please, another me." "...What other me, I am Zayou, a cute loli." "I know... Loli, loli ." Watching the civet cat loli leave, Miss Kamisato's face turned redder and redder. She became even more excited when she thought of stepping on him under her feet. After all, having been treated as a "m" for so long, it was more or less impossible. There will be hostility. "Oops...it's actually wet down there..." Shenli touched the mysterious place under her skirt, where the transparent liquid of sex slowly flowed down. Although I really wanted to play with this body again, I still had to be patient in order to complete my plan. Miss Kamisato stood up and walked into a pavilion with all kinds of clothes. This is where Miss Kamisato usually changes her clothes. Looking at the clothes in the room, although Miss Kamisato had the urge to wear every piece of clothing, she still walked to the dress that Miss Kamisato was used to wearing on weekdays and started to put it on. top clothing. Because of the "toma" just now, the clothes on my body have already been covered and stained with men's semen, and there is more or less the smell of men on the clothes. Miss Kamisato immediately took off her clothes completely and lifted up her hair with one hand. Miss Kamisato sniffed the long light blue hair, and sure enough, she was also tainted with the weird smell of the man's sperm. Perhaps it has been too long since I became a woman. The thought of having a male smell contaminating my body, especially those perverts who think with their lower bodies and splashing that kind of liquid on their bodies, makes me crazy. The young lady will have an indescribable feeling of disgust and nausea. The moment the tresses were untied, the long hair fell down like a waterfall, and inside the attic room, a perfect full-length mirror reflected the beautiful and sexy body of the young girl. The girl covered her face and began to knead her soft cheeks with her delicate fingers. It was obvious that he was squeezing her body, but the girl felt some kind of excitement in her body. It seems that since a few days ago, when Thomas treated himself as a every day and night, he still did not take a good look at his body. After sniffing her body again, her body really had some unpleasant odor. Miss Kamisato stamped her feet in disgust. Then I packed some bath towels and walked towards the bathing pool. Although Kamisato Ayaka is the eldest lady of the Kamisato family, she doesn't have much airs, and she doesn't hire servants specifically to show her identity. But the Kamisato family is a well-established family, so its bathhouse is certainly not that bad. The open-air hot springs, pavilions and small courtyards are shrouded in mist, which is the most suitable place for a person to quietly and seriously appreciate his body. "You need to wash your body well, but you can't let this body be imperfect, otherwise I will feel guilty..." Miss Kamisato thought this way. (I will make up my own mind during the bathing process...)

Miss Kamisato returned to the dressing room again, put on the dress that was of great significance to her, and walked towards the wooden leakage tea room. Kamisato was going to find an important person. After all, how many people did she have? The two people who were no longer Kamisato Ayaka and Toma relied on their body memories to try their best to maintain their respective roles, and mentioned to the person that they would meet at the Mulaku Teahouse in a few days. That person is actually the "Master" that players have always loved to call him, but it wasn't until I came to Teyvat that Miss Kamisato finally understood the horror of travelers. She truly has the power to change the world, creating ripple effects wherever she goes. She can be said to be the biggest variable for Kamisato. Even I, who has the Eye of Destiny, cannot control her body. This makes Kamisato feel very troublesome. After all, things that cannot be controlled are too scary. . Just like before, Shenli encountered the biggest change, and that was her gay friend Lin Yun who traveled through time with her, causing her to lose everything she had gained before. Of course, even the recent incident, the mysterious person with Jiang Hanxi's skin, was also an incident. If he can successfully control her, his strength in Teyvat will surely rise to the next level. At this time, Miss Kamisato had already purchased the Mudaku Tea House, which was the secret base of the socialist family in the past, but now it has become a deployment base where Kamisato often discusses with others to resist the Shogun's eye hunting order. On weekdays, only high-ranking members of the society are allowed to enter and exit this place, but in the past, Ayaka Kamisato had always admired travelers from afar and hoped to use the strength of travelers to prevent the implementation of the Eye Hunting Order. Before, Miss Kamisato and Toma had an appointment with the travelers at the Mulaku Tea Room. After that, they can implement some related resistance policies against the General's Eye Hunting Order, including some that help the owners of the Eye of God avoid being hunted by the Heavenly Leader. plan. Of course, these are not announced to the public. After all, if they are released directly, it means opposing the general, and that means facing the pressure of God. "The situation is a bit complicated, but it's not that bad." Miss Kamisato lowered her head and muttered to herself. "Woof!" Taro Maru shouted. Taromaru is the owner of the Mulaku Teahouse. He is a cute Shiba Inu. It is said that being the owner of the Mulaku Teahouse means Toma. "Now that the traveler has not come to speak...should we continue to develop this body..." Kamisato blushed and looked down at his slightly heaving chest. She touched her chest with trembling hands. Just for a moment, Miss Kamisato felt a burst of electrical stimulation through her breastplate. Why is he still so sensitive even though he is wearing clothes? Could it be that the intensity of pleasure has some indescribable connection with personal emotions and thoughts? Miss Kamisato's dishonest hand began to move downward along her abdomen. Just when she was about to lift up her skirt and touch the milky white bra, the door of Mu Le Teahouse suddenly opened. "Ayaka——! Let's come here..." As soon as Paimon and the traveler entered the wooden leak tea room, they were immediately shocked by the scene in front of them. Kamisato Ayaka was looking at the traveler blankly. Her hands were still lifting up her skirt and touching her underwear. She seemed to be frozen in place, motionless. "Ah this..." Paimon didn't understand the situation for a while. Ying's face turned red and she turned her head away. Miss Shenli's face suddenly turned red. She took out a folding fan from somewhere and quickly covered her shy and flushed face. What Miss Shenli didn't know was that when Ying turned her head, her nosebleed slowly flowed out, and she revealed a weird and perverted smile. "...Brigade...Travellers, you are here..." Miss Kamisato stuttered. "...Ahem...after all, it's the appointed time..." Paimeng saw that the atmosphere was a bit delicate and quickly smoothed things over. "...Suppose, traveler, something serious happens and I need your help." Miss Kamisato calmed down for a while and said. "What's going on? Linghua looks anxious?" Paimon asked. "On my way here, I heard rumors that Thomas was kidnapped by people who followed Tianling, but I couldn't confirm whether the news was true, so I hurriedly came here to confirm, but I didn't expect... Thomas was not here. , It seems that the rumors are true." Miss Kamisato said with a frown. "What does this mean... Thomas was captured by those who followed the Tianling? Why is this?" Paimon asked. "A few days ago, I heard Thomas say that the Tianling Sect would hold a ceremony, but I don't know what it is exactly. But today I found out that this ceremony seems to be an eye-hunting ceremony presided over by the General." Miss Kamisato said. "What does this mean?" Ying asked. "It is said that in order to prove the staged success of the Eye Hunting Order, the General decided to publicly execute the one hundredth Eye Hunting Order, and this hundredth person is probably Toma..." Miss Kamisato looked pale. said. "How could this happen?!" Paimon exclaimed. "What should I do... No, I have to save him!" Miss Shenli gritted her teeth, and a firm look appeared on her face. "Woof woof woof!" Taromaru suddenly roared. "Calm down. If you go there in person now, wouldn't it be the same as making an enemy of General Thunder?" Paimon said. "But... we can't just ignore Thomas. Time is running out, the ceremony is about to begin, I can't give up on Thomas, he is my friend, obviously we were eating hot pot together not long ago, now But..." Miss Kamisato showed complicated emotions. "He is my friend, I will save him!" At this moment, the traveler who had been silent until now suddenly said with a serious face. "But..." Miss Kamisato looked at the traveler with worry on her face. "As you just said, time is running out." Ying said seriously. Miss Kamisato seemed to be very troubled, and silence suddenly spread throughout the room. "...I will...wait for you to come back safely." Miss Kamisato said slowly. "Don't worry, Ayaka. We won't fail when it comes to our friends' lives!" Paimon said, patting his chest. Ying squinted her eyes slightly and nodded, agreeing with Paimon's words. "Thank you, travelers. Then... I wish you... good luck in martial arts." Miss Kamisato bowed deeply to the travelers and Paimon. Not staying long, Ying and Paimeng immediately rushed out of the Mu Le Tea Room and ran towards the Thousand Hands and Hundred Eyes statue, the place where the Eye Hunting Ceremony was held. Looking at the backs of the traveler and Paimon leaving, the corners of Miss Kamiri's mouth, which were still worried, suddenly rose. "It's really dangerous. If they had been a little late, I'm afraid they would have masturbated in front of them... Although I was very excited, it's hard to explain." Miss Kamisato said to herself, "Then, my dear Traveler, behave well and let me see if the gods from Inazuma are worth taking into my pocket." Miss Kamisato smiled slightly, walked to the store manager Taromaru, and gently stroked Tarōmaru with her right hand. Taro Maru kept wagging his tail, but what he didn't know was that his real owner had already been controlled by some people with evil intentions and had become someone else's plaything. "Next, leave it to the other me." Kamisato Ayaka looked out the window, with an imperceptible flicker in her eyes.

On the other side, Paimon and the traveler happened to feel the eye-hunting ceremony at this time. At this time, the traveler came to Inazuma and saw the god of Inazuma for the first time. It was a woman wearing a purple kimono, her long purple hair was tied into a long braid, and her slender legs were wrapped in purple stockings. Although her snow-white skin was not visible, her voluptuous thighs Under the outline of the stockings, the curves of the legs are perfectly expressed, which can be said to be unparalleled beautiful legs and feet. But the most eye-catching thing is the breast-revealing dress in front of the chest. Half of the white breasts are loomingly exposed in the air. The shape also makes people feel the beauty of women. What is even more exaggerated is the size of the beautiful breasts. , as if one's head could be squeezed into it until it suffocates. Under those purple eyes, there was an emotion without any mortal emotion. This is the god of Daozhu, different from Mondstadt, the troubadour who pretends to be crazy, and different from Liyue, the unfathomable, rock-steady man. On the contrary, she is such a beautiful woman who has captivated the country? This was Ying's first impression of the Thunderbolt General who was respectfully called by Mrs. Dao's wife. At this time, the travelers who had just felt the ceremony were standing in the crowd and seemed unable to see the whole scene clearly due to their height, so they had to jump on their toes to see the environment clearly. When she saw General Thunder and Lightning, General Thunder and Lightning happened to look behind him from the position where he had just turned his back to everyone and looked at the statue of Thousand Arms and Hundred Eyes. Ying saw that on a step directly below the statue of Thousand Hands and Hundred Eyes, Toma's hands were tied up, and he was surrounded by two heavenly leaders holding weapons to guard him, waiting there solemnly. General Thunder and Lightning glanced at the surrounding crowd with contempt, and then his eyes rested on Toma, who was to kneel on his knees by the Heavenly Leader. Thomas also seemed to feel something. He raised his head without saying a word, just in time to look at each other with General Thunder. There was more uneasiness in Toma's eyes. His eyes were spinning rapidly, and he was still peeking around from time to time, as if he was looking for something. General Thunderbolt's right hand was slowly raised, and Thomas suddenly felt something on his waist being pulled by some powerful . Toma quickly looked down, and he was a little surprised to find that General Thunder used his divine power to pull the red-glowing Eye of God on his waist. He began to struggle unconsciously. The Eye of God seemed to be like a part of his body. Once acted upon by an external , the body itself would react accordingly. "Whoosh!" Thomas only felt that his mind was empty, and something seemed to be missing from his body. At this moment, he seemed to feel that his eyes were going dark, and a white light flashed in his mind. In that white light, something seemed to appear. It was something about memories that flashed rapidly through his mind. This feeling was very uncomfortable. Thomas felt that he could still see these memories, but he began to forget them bit by bit. It was obviously the memories that had just flashed, but he could no longer think of them the next moment. This feeling lasted for a few seconds, until Thomas felt someone touch his back, and the sluggish situation was suddenly resolved. Thomas narrowed his eyes slightly, relaxed his state, and looked sideways , and found that the traveler was already standing next to her, holding a sword in front of her. At her feet were the guards of the two heavenly leaders who had just controlled her, and in the traveler's other hand, He is holding his own Eye of God. "Did Ying help me get the Eye of God back just now?" Thomas guessed. Before Toma could relax, the Thunderbolt General in the Thousand Arms and Hundred Eyes statue looked expressionlessly at the mysterious woman who was confronting her. The surrounding people and those who followed Tianling were all stunned by what had just happened. Unexpectedly, the General was about to seize Thomas' Eye of God. The Eye of God was used by the General to fly in the air, preparing to When it fell into the hands of the General, a traveler suddenly appeared on the way and snatched Thomas' Eye of God back. Such behavior is undoubtedly denying the General. This is to face the majesty of God! Soon, General Thunder also responded. General Thunder and Lightning walked slowly towards the direction of the traveler. What was surprising was that General Thunder and Lightning was walking in the void, as if walking down a staircase. Every time she took a step down, At the same time, a purple light will appear at the bottom of the high heels as a support point. "You can drive elemental power without the eye of God..." General Thunder's words echoed in the air. At this time, both Thomas and the traveler felt that the surrounding air began to feel numb. "The surrounding thunder element concentration has become very intense!" Toma felt increasingly threatened. "You... are an 'exception'," General Thunderbolt had already reached the bottom step, at the same height as the traveler and Thomas. "'Exception' is the eternal enemy." " General Thunder and Lightning pressed his hands on his chest at the same time. The next moment, a strong electric pulse burst out around her. General Thunder and Lightning's head was raised high, and the milky white breasts were completely displayed to everyone at this moment. She thought it was What a special hobby? Unexpectedly, General Thunder and Lightning placed one hand on his chest, and a knife handle appeared out of thin air in the tempting cleavage. General Thunder and Lightning's right hand was already holding the handle of the knife, and then Just once, she slowly lifted up, and a long and powerful sword was slowly pulled out from her cleavage. The moment it was pulled out, General Thunder waved with one hand, and with the flash of thunder and lightning, a shock wave was sent in all directions. By extension, the body of General Thunder and Lightning is surrounded by thick thunder elements. He is worthy of being the Queen of Thunder, the god of Inazuma, and the supreme ruler of the land of thunder elements. "I will build you into the statue of the god!" " Following the whisper of a god, the traveler was cut open by General Thunder and Lightning. But the strange thing was that the traveler disappeared the next moment. What was even more strange was that even General Thunder and Lightning disappeared at the same time. "This How can it be……? ! It's like being killed by a strike from a god, there's no way there's even a body left! "Toma's eyes widened. At this time, both Thomas and Tianling Shixu felt confused again. However, to be able to become a member of Tianling Shixu naturally has the corresponding psychological quality, and they quickly started to keep the ceremony going. At the same time, the two people from Tianling who had just been defeated by the traveler got up and walked towards Thomas. Thomas' hands were helplessly tied at this time. Although he had the ability to untie them, the two began to approach him at this time, and his heart became more and more uneasy. Panic. At this moment, the situation changed again. A layer of purple enchantment erupted again where the traveler had just disappeared. The two unlucky guards were immediately shaken out of the steps by the . Thomas could see the purple clearly The internal situation of the barrier, at this time, the purple barrier began to disintegrate rapidly. The traveler fell to the ground and seemed to have lost his fighting power. On the other side was the Thunder General holding a milk-flavored sword. The Thunder General's pair of eyes emitted purple light. His eyes slowly dimmed at this time, and the high heels began to make a special collision sound with the ground. General Thunder and Lightning came to the traveler holding a milk-flavored knife. He held the knife in both hands and wanted to split the traveler's waist with the knife. That's it . At this time, Thomas found the right time, put his hands on the weapons that the two guards had just dropped on the ground behind him, and used the sharp edge of the knife to tear off the ropes tied to his wrists. At the same time, he turned around and used the weapons as javelins. It was thrown towards General Thunder. General Thunder subconsciously swung his sword to block the attack, but the powerful impact still knocked the traveler away to Toma. Thomas grabbed the traveler and ran directly behind him.

There happened to be a cliff behind him, and Toma jumped over it with the traveler in one breath, and then escaped again. Looking at the fleeing figures of the traveler and Thomas, Tian Ling was following the command of managing this hunting order and looked at the general with some trembling. "Put... Lord General... that person just now..." "Put her into the eye hunting order. Next time we meet, I will kill her again." After leaving a cold voice, Lord General turned and left. The commander didn't dare to say anything, so he quickly bowed his head and respectfully sent the general off. At this time, a certain golden girl with goldfish hair mixed in the crowd was witnessing what just happened with a happy face. "The power of Inazuma God is really strong. If you can successfully control it, at least most things you face can be solved easily... If you look away, you need to go back and report to "me" immediately. "After that, the girl jumped up and down and headed towards the direction of Mu Le Teahouse. ———————————————— "Please let me meet the General. " In front of the General's Mansion, a man in armor said to the guard outside the General's Mansion. "The General is resting at this time and told us that no one is allowed to enter. "The guard said. The man gritted his teeth helplessly, but there was nothing he could do. He lowered his head and looked at a small branch that was only one finger long in his hand, and his eyes were a little red. The man unconsciously held his weapon in his hand and breathed He also started to become a little anxious, and then stared at the two guards fiercely. "What do you want to do?" ! " The guards seemed to sense something was wrong with the man, and they both aimed their weapons at the man at the same time. "I just..." Before the man could finish speaking, he suddenly heard several other guards from the Heavenly Leader saying from behind him. "Kujou Sir..." The man immediately drove behind him, only to see a man wearing a kimono, with medium black hair, and a tengu-style mask on his head. A pair of golden eyes kept revealing cold emotions. "Kujo Sora... ..." The man whispered to himself. "What happened here? "Kujo Sora glanced around. The first thing he glanced at was the man, and then the two guards. "Ku...Kujo-sama...this man keeps saying that he wants to see the General, but the General is meeting at the General's Mansion. I had previously emphasized that I would not see anyone without her permission. "A guard said. Kujo Sora looked at the man, "I remember your name is Ryuichi, right? I asked you to go on patrol this morning. Did you find anything? Do you want to report it? " "Yep! Today I discovered a strange thing, and then saw... traces of people from Haiqi Island. "Long Yi said. "People from Haiqi Island? "Kujo Sora raised his eyebrows. Kujo Sora lowered his head and thought, seeming to be thinking about something. "Kujo Sora, I found this clue, so I wanted to tell the general as soon as possible, but these two guards unexpectedly Blocking my way at this moment simply didn't pay attention to this matter. " Long Yiyi. "Shut up! You heard what the General just said. She actually said that no one is allowed to meet her, so no matter how big the news is, they can't disturb her at this time! "Kujo Sera said coldly. "But...but..." Long Yi said unwillingly. He seemed to have heard the two self-righteous guards behind him snickering at him. "There is no but. "Kujo Sora turned around and turned his back to Long Yi. He was decisive in killing and brave in battle. If the general is like the thunder in the sky, Kujo Sora is the lightning that is difficult to guard against. The lightning strikes first, and then there will be lightning. Terrifying thunder. As the adopted son of the Kujo family, she has always treated the outside world with an official attitude. Resolute and unsmiling... This is generally the impression people have of Kujo Sora. At this moment, Long Yi's eyes were a little cold, and the weapon in his hand was even tighter. It was tight, and impulsive emotions seemed to be brewing in his mind. He actually had the idea of ​​attacking Jiu Jiao Sanluo at this time, and this impulse began to become a little uncontrollable. Long Yi's body was shaking a little, and it seemed that It was about to explode at any time. At this moment, his eyes suddenly shrank, as if being stimulated by something, and his trembling body suddenly stabilized. Long Yi took a breath, stabilized his body, and looked seriously To Kujo Sora. "I can't see the shogun, but please help me transfer this thing to the shogun." "Long Yiyi. Jiu Jiao Shanluo turned his head and looked at Long Yi, staring at the thing in Long Yi's hand, a small branch. "This is...? "Kujo Sora asked. "This is what I saw left by the person from Haiqi Island today. I thought this thing must have some special meaning, so I picked it up and wanted to show it to the General. But the shogun cannot see it today, so I would like to ask Kujo-sama to pass this thing over to the shogun. "Long Yi said with a smile. Jiu Jiao Shan Luo walked towards Long Yi and took over the branch. The moment he took the branch, Jiu Jiao Shan Luo's body trembled slightly, and his cold eyes seemed to be touching the branch. She instantly became a lot more charming. "I see... This thing is very important. It seems that it needs to be handed over to the General immediately. Kujo Sora suddenly said. Kujo Sora looked at Long Yi, "Follow me." " Ku...Kujo-sama, the Shogun has an order not to meet with the Shogun at this time...If the Shogun finds out..." the guard said with some embarrassment. "Do you think you understand the situation at this time better than me?" ! If something happens to this matter, will you be able to bear it? " Kujo Sora said. "This..." The guard was speechless. "Get out of the way! This thing is very strange and must be handed over to the General immediately for inspection. Kujo Shura said, "That man named Long Yi, come up with me. In a moment you will explain everything you heard and saw today." " "……Yes Yes! "Long Yi was overjoyed. The guards had but to let the two of them go. Looking at the backs of the two walking towards the general's mansion, one of the guards helplessly covered his hat and seemed to have a headache. "It's really troublesome. What if? If the General knows that we let them in, we will be dead. "The guard said. "Hey," another guard suddenly said. "What? " Did you feel that... Mr. Kujo just now seemed a little different..." "Yes?" "The temperament in his words and the careless movements seem to be a little different from the previous Kujo-sama..." " I didn't pay attention to this. I think you are thinking too much, so you should think about what to do for a while... ...That Ryuichi, thanks to Kujo-sama just now, he actually started to disdain the two of us. It’s really irritating! "

Naturally, this kind of chat was not heard by Long Yi and Kujo Sora who were not far away. At this time, Kujo Sora and Long Yi had also walked outside the general's residence, climbed the steps, and were about to arrive at the general's daily room. in the room. "Are you really Lord Obalos?" Long Yi stared at Kujo Sora who was walking in front of him and asked suddenly. Kujo Sora suddenly stopped. Because Long Yi did not expect Kujo Sora's sudden stop, his face directly hit Kujo Sora's back. Long Yi felt a sense of fear for a moment. Even if he was talking to Kujo Sora, Long Yi would always feel stressed. At this time, if he had physical contact with Kujo Sora, he might be killed directly, right? ! "Haha..." Kujo Sanluo suddenly let out a charming smile. "Long Yi, look around." Kujo Shura said. Long Yi did as he was told and looked around. At this time, he and Kujo Sora happened to be in the blind spot, and there were no Tianling followers stationed in the General's Mansion around them. "No one...?" Long Yi hesitated for a moment and said. "Haha... So, would Kujo Sora do such a thing?" Kujo Sora turned around at this time and looked towards Long Yi. Under Long Yi's shocked gaze, Kujo Sora rubbed his breasts that were isolated by black cloth with his left hand, while the other hand moved directly towards the dense forest unique to women under his body. The usual iceberg beauty was actually doing such erotic things in front of Long Yi. Sure enough, the more serious a woman's past image is, the more exaggerated her temptation will be once she does something like this. "No..." Long Yi blushed and answered honestly. "Hoo ho... what a cute reaction..." Kujo Sora lifted up Long Yi's chin with one hand. At this time, the two of them were staring at each other, and the distance between them was only half an inch. "Then just wait a little longer for the person who does this to you." Kujo Sora smiled slightly and then turned around. Long Yi didn't say anything. Although he guessed something, the more he thought about it, the more excited he felt. At this time, the two of them had arrived at the General's Mansion, a hall where the General would stay on weekdays. Opening the door, Kujo Sora and Long Yi immediately saw the general sitting cross-legged on a cushion in the entire hall. At this time, the general had his eyes closed and was as motionless as a statue of a god. It was obvious that the General was not looking at the two of them, but Long Yi felt that the surroundings were extremely scary. Kujo Sora stared at the General's body, her eyes exuding an extremely longing look, which was an extremely greedy emotion, so strong that some elemental forces around her body began to fluctuate. Soon, Kujo Sanra immediately recovered his condition. She took a deep breath and walked straight towards the General. "Hey..." Long Yi looked shocked. He didn't expect that the other party didn't make any preparations and just walked towards the general. Should I say that she was too hasty or that she had absolute confidence? That was Lord General, Inazuma's god, General Thunder, the one who controlled the supreme thunder in the world. Such an arrogant attitude was a bit chilling. Long Yi also wanted to follow. After all, even if he wanted to escape at this time, it was already too late, but as soon as he took the first step, he paid the price for the consequences of his stupidity. He didn't expect that there would be such a strong thunder element around the General. Just being close to the General, Long Yi felt that his whole body was numb, his consciousness began to feel a little tired, and his breathing began to fail. "Ah...!" Long Yi sat down on the ground. The pain in his butt made him regain some consciousness. Looking at his hands, Long Yi felt more and more scared. Even if he was just a little late, he might have been electrocuted to by that terrifying power... Just now, Long Yi was lucky that he didn't die suddenly due to the electric shock, but the next moment he was almost about to have a myocardial infarction. The General was awakened by the sound of him sitting down just now and opened his eyes. At this time, the General saw Kujo Sora who was only a few steps away from him and Long Yi who was sitting on the ground, silent. Kujo Sora continued to walk towards the General as if he didn't see it. "Didn't I say you can't enter this place without my order? What do you two mean?" the general said coldly. "Sir General, we found this thing outside the General's Mansion and would like to ask you to take a look." Kujo Sora said as he continued to walk towards the General. "What?" The General asked without making any move. "That's it..." Kujo Sora had already arrived in front of the General. "That's it!" Kujo Sora threw something towards General Raiden. That thing was exactly what he had previously handed to Kujo Sora. The branch in the hand. Seeing that the branch was about to touch the general's body, Kujo Sora showed a strange smile without realizing it. Unexpectedly, the general's purple eyes suddenly lit up, and he drew his sword and slashed out in an instant. A huge black hole suddenly appeared under the blade, not only sucking in the branch in one breath, but also taking Ryuichi and Kujo Sora with it. and breathe it in. Inside the black hole, the surroundings seemed to be nothingness, with only the body beneath his feet still emitting light. "What happened?!" Long Yi said with a confused look on his face. Kujo Kaoru remained silent and stared in one direction. The next moment, a huge disk suddenly appeared on the ground, immediately occupying the land just now. Huge torii gates began to rise from the ground. The surrounding environment was like a black sun, gloomy and scary. Long Yi looked around in fear, too scared to move. And where Kujo Sora was looking towards that place, there was a woman sitting cross-legged in mid-air. After all changes stopped, the woman in the distance opened her eyes, then spread her long legs, her feet landed on the ground, and looked at Kujo Sora and Long Yi with a blank expression. That woman actually looked exactly like the General, but her expression was much richer than that of General Thunder. "Then, what is the reason why General brought you two here?" The woman in the distance who looked the same as General Thunder said calmly. "Ah... you are still so charming..." At this time, Kujo Sora, who had been silent all this time, suddenly said a little sickly. She held her face in her hands, her expression became more and more affectionate, and she looked at the woman unreservedly. Her body, her whole body, from her long legs to her smart eyes, the way she stares at the artwork, the kind of longing with desire in her appreciation. "Is this guy crazy?" Long Yi shivered, lying on the ground and not daring to move. The situation at this time had already exceeded his cognition as a mortal. Ever since he entered this strange place, his body would tremble from time to time. The bad reaction of his body made it increasingly difficult for him to breathe, and he had to leave this place quickly. "There is no need to say anything if you are rude." "General Thunder and Lightning" said coldly. "Thunder and Lightning General" raised her hands high, and a spear appeared in her hand. Then "Thunder and Lightning General" was about to slash at Kujo Sora, but the next moment, her eyes suddenly trembled.

"This appearance... I wonder if you have any impression?" Under the woman's surprised gaze, it was Kujo Sora's figure that had changed just now. Both the body and the voice have changed. Although this change naturally has no impact on "Thunder and Lightning General", for her, no matter who the opponent is, she can kill him with one sword. But as if the other party was his own inner demon, he actually transformed into that person... "Sure enough, you have the same memory as that fox, and you have different emotions for this body." At this time, Kujo Sora transformed into She transformed into another body shape and laughed, "This body even makes you, the eternity, shaken by it." That body shape is similar to the "Thunder and Lightning General", it can also be said to be another thunder and lightning. General, but this figure has more of a gentle temperament than General Thunder. "This body is indeed a beauty..." As she said that, she pulled open the clothes covering her breasts with both hands, and continued to ravage her breasts without any obstruction. In the process of constant back and forth movement of the hands, the breasts became more sensual. Under the play of the white and slender fingers, the breasts became more alluring. And she showed an expression that shouldn't exist on her face. She, who was supposed to be holy, was like an angel who had fallen into darkness, turning into an absolute succubus, charming the hearts of the world. "Stop." The "Thunder and Lightning General" holding the weapon said coldly. Although she suppressed her emotions, her inadvertent baring of her teeth revealed that she was in a state of confusion. "Is this body shattered in your impression?" She continued to stimulate "Thunder and Lightning General". "Thunder and Lightning General" remained silent, holding the weapon in his hand tighter, and his mood became more and more agitated from his previous calmness. "This body is a body that gives infinite fantasies to living beings. No matter who it is, it has the desire to conquer, and this desire comes from the rules of the world. The strong can get everything they want." She Said. "But unfortunately, that war destroyed her." The other party's words seemed to make "Thunder and Lightning General" recall something, and the weapon that was originally tightened began to relax a little. "Under her order, you two sisters must make corresponding choices... She is gentle, and in order to protect her people, she stands on the front line at all costs." The other party continued. ————(The following is the memory screen) —————— A figure flashed in the eyes of "Thunder and Lightning General". It was "she" holding a weapon. Standing in front of him, she as a "shadow" Stand behind him. "Why do we do this? We don't need to make so many sacrifices for these mortals, "True". As a "shadow", she looked at the figure behind her that was out of reach in confusion. "Shadow, we have to do this for many things." She said this, obviously doing the most dangerous things all the time, but she always showed a strong smile in front of herself. "But..." "Just pursue it, even if it's just a moment of light. At least we have this moment." She always said this, she was always so gentle, she always cared about others, but she never Take care of yourself. But as long as she keeps doing this, she will definitely keep following her. As a Kagemusha, she uses "no thought" to eliminate everything that threatens her. After every battle, she always looked at her wounds worriedly, but as a shadow warrior, she didn't care. It is precisely because of the tenderness of the other party that I feel more and more happy for her in my heart. The feeling of being cared for by my sister is an indescribable feeling. Every time she went on an expedition, she looked forward to getting her sister's care again. This was her biggest reward after the expedition. She originally thought that as long as this continued, as long as this continued, everything would be enough. However, time goes by and things are unpredictable. She witnessed that war and lost her last pure land. —————————————— “It’s a pity that the perfect flower will eventually come to an end. Facing a country running at full strength, you lost her.” “Shut up!” “Thunder and Lightning General” again Said once. "Not just her, but more people have lost their lives because of your weakness." "Shut up...!" "It's just a poor god who can't protect his friends and keeps losing. For To escape from such a past, I chose to close myself and hide in that small container in order to seek my own comfort. Because I was afraid of losing, I was unwilling to come into contact with more people. It was pitiful and sad." "I'm going to kill you. !" "Thunder and Lightning General" roared, and in a flash, he was in front of the opponent in an instant. With the spear in his hand raised above his head, he could take the opponent's head in just an instant. "Haha... After saying so much, you are still too careless." It was obvious that the blade was less than a finger away from her, but she still showed a confident smile at this time. Originally, General Thunder and Lightning in that calm state was the most powerful state and was a great threat to her. Therefore, it was even more necessary to use some verbal stimulation to disrupt the other party's mind. Now looking at it, maybe it really is. It worked. "Thunder and Lightning General" was already enraged at this time and could no longer calm down, so he slashed away with his blade. But soon, "Thunder and Lightning General"'s body trembled, her weapon was indeed slashed out, and a thunderous impact suddenly came from behind the opponent, but it did not hit the opponent. In the last moment of his consciousness, "General Thunder and Lightning" saw a short branch in the opponent's hand touching his chest, in the seductive deep groove. "Ahem...what happened..." Long Yi was affected by General Thunder's attack just now, but fortunately he lay on the ground the whole time and did not suffer any fatal injuries. At this time, Long Yi looked up, only to see "Thunder and Lightning General" standing motionless, while Kujo Sora fell to the ground, seemingly . "Could it be...successful?" Long Yi guessed. Long Yi got up with difficulty, patted the dust on his clothes, stretched his muscles and bones for a while, and began to walk cautiously towards "Thunder and Lightning General". Although he had conjectures, he could not guarantee that if the other party failed, he would definitely die. Therefore, under the instinctive desire to survive, he still became cautious. When Long Yi walked in front of "Thunder and Lightning General", "Thunder and Lightning General" suddenly reached out a hand and grabbed Long Yi's wrist. Long Yi was so frightened that he almost peed, his body trembling. "...You...you are...Orobas...sir, right?" Long Yi asked tremblingly. "..." The other party didn't speak. Long Yi's heart was pounding and he didn't dare to move. However, the other party's hand was still holding his wrist tightly. He didn't dare to make any movement at all, for fear that his life would be in danger if he made any move. . However... at this moment, observing the General's body at close range, Long Yi's lower body unconsciously swelled. After all, the goddess in his dreams was standing in front of him at this moment, and she was still in such close physical contact with him. For Long Yi, who was in adolescence, how could he withstand it.

General, she is a sexy royal sister, and her charm on men is absolutely powerful. Compared with those young and immature women, such mature big sisters are the ones who stimulate male hormones more. "I didn't expect... you are so hungry." At this time, "Thunder and Lightning General" suddenly said. "Lord Orobas?" Long Yi asked somewhat unconfidently. "It's me. It took a lot of time to control her consciousness. She is indeed worthy of being a god like Inazuma. Her strength is really strong. Even if she used the Musuichi Sword not long ago, she still has such terrifying strength." Raiden The general said. "Lord Orobas...what exactly is this place?" Long Yi asked. "Oh... you don't seem to know. Okay, let me explain. This is the power of thoughts belonging to General Raiden, and it is also the place where she pursues eternity. Its name is "One Heart Pure Land". This is not the outside world, but the space that belongs to General Thunder. " General Thunder said. "Ah...? It sounded a little confusing to me. "Long Yi looked confused. "In general, this body at this time is the real general of thunder and lightning. Outside of it, the Thunderbolt General who rules Inazuma is a doll. In order to pursue eternity, the Thunderbolt General gave up his body and used the Supreme Forbidden Technique to make a doll exactly like her, which is what you are familiar with. General Thunder, and she resides in the knife pulled out from her chest in the form of consciousness. This space is created by that knife. "General Thunder said. "In other words... I have always longed for the doll made by her, General? " Long said. "Haha... Although it is a doll, the body... is the same as the original body, made in a one-to-one ratio. "General Thunder and Lightning opened the clothes on his chest with one hand, revealing the breasts underneath. "I...can I touch it? "Long Yi said a little shyly. "It's not easy to do this kind of thing in this place at this time. Let's go out and talk about it. After all, there are memories about her that I still need to digest. " General Leiden said. "After that... I want the general... to do that kind of thing with me! " Long Yi said. "Haha... Are you so anxious? Don't worry, I will definitely fulfill what I promised you. "General Thunder and Lightning said with a mysterious smile. Long Yi squinted his eyes slightly. At this time, he had begun to fantasize about himself and General Thunder and Lightning doing carnal things. The more he fantasized about it, the more his lower body got into the state. Thinking of that Being worshiped by him day and night, the crazy idea of ​​ worship turned into a desire for the body. Even if he was stepped on by the General, he didn't seem to be unable to accept it. The ketone body of the General, General The Lord's breath, the General's smell, the General's hands, all of this, Long Yi never dared to think about in the past, but now, after he met the god who called himself Orobas not long ago, this Everything seemed not so out of reach. She imagined that the general had his sexy buttocks raised, his back turned to her, with a shy expression on his face, looking at him with gentle eyes, looking forward to his cock entering her. inside the body. Long Yi felt excited and also felt pleasure. This sense of desire brought by constant sexual intercourse is the most pleasurable when it is about to be obtained. At this time, the "Thunder and Lightning General" not far away, Just hold it with one hand, and the surrounding space quickly disappears. Before Long Yi could react, he found that he had returned to the general's mansion at this time, and there seemed to be no changes around him. It was as if it had never happened, but...the general not far away was making a gesture that was impossible to do in ordinary times. The General sat on a stool he found from somewhere, sat on it in one breath, and then raised his legs, completely exposing the underwear covered by his skirt to Long Yi's sight. "Are you so excited just by such an action?" The General smiled ambiguously. With aloof eyes, she looked disdainfully at Long Yi's expanding tent. It was obvious that General Thunder and Lightning's words were so majestic, but at this moment, General Thunder and Lightning's words while making such an erotic gesture were so charming. Long swallowed unconsciously. He was still maintaining his rationality. He had been practicing in Tianling for many years and knew very well that although he had helped Lord Orobas, was Orobas a trustworthy god? That's another matter. He never thought that this god named Orobas actually took away the body of the General. But soon, Long Yi could no longer hold himself back. The general in front of him placed his right hand in front of his chest, gently touching that half of the scenic land. As the General pulled with one hand, her clothes slid down her skin until they piled up on her waist. If it weren't for her plump buttocks, they would have reached her ankles. The General, now stood naked in front of him. Long opened his mouth, too surprised to speak. If the fantasy just now gave him the evil courage in his heart, but when there was a real opportunity in front of him, he found that he did not dare to touch it. But if he doesn't move, the General will not move. I saw the General twisting his body and walking towards Long Yi with a sexy and enchanting pace. Then he pushed Long Yi to the ground and looked at the sexy beauty in front of him with her legs pressed against her waist and her hands propped beside hers, staring at her face with blurred eyes. Would the General show such an expression? It's really erotic, with that shy look, she clearly longs for Long Yi to play with her, but due to her status, she can't speak. It seems that she needs to take the initiative to satisfy this contrasting bitch. Long Yi stretched out his hand and immediately explored the most attractive part of the General. Those huge breasts were the most attractive feature when he first saw the General. Long Yi's hands held the General's breasts, and he was surprised to find that his hands were only holding half of them. How huge and soft they felt. This feeling was unique in the world. Long Yi had played with countless women in the past, but he had never touched the soft breasts of the General. Moreover, these breasts were not only in perfect shape, but also had an excellent feel. The more Long Yi kept grabbing and pinching with his hands, the more he couldn't stop. The General seemed to be playing with Long Yi, his eyes turned white, and his saliva flowed out uncontrollably, dripping on Long Yi's chest. The gasping sound is the gasping sound of Lord General. How wonderful it is, how exciting it is. Listening to the gentle and melodious gasps of the General, Long Yi felt as if he was listening to a piece of wonderful fairy music and felt the joy from heaven. "So you like it here..." the general said suddenly. "Well..." Long Yi replied. "You're actually playing like this, so let me help you." The general smiled, although her face was flushed and full of lust at this time. Long Yi stopped moving. Although he didn't know what the general was doing, he could only obey at this time, which also made him calm down a little. The general originally lay on his body, and then moved under Long Yi's body. When her chest happened to stop in front of Long Yi's huge dragon head, Long Yi vaguely guessed what the general was thinking.

The general showed a lewd smile to Long Yi. The guard held up his proud breasts with both hands and wrapped Long Yi's huge dragon head. In the deep groove, the huge dragon head felt the squeeze between the breasts. The friction from the pressure became more and more huge, and it even continued to become more and more filled with blood, as if it was about to reach its limit. "Uh-huh..." Long Yi took a breath of cold air. He didn't expect that he would be breast-fucked by the General. Moreover, the general's breasts are so comfortable that even a veteran like himself is about to disarm him immediately. "It didn't come out right away. That's not bad, kid." The general flirted. "The General's words are so comfortable..." Long Yi panted. Although he didn't ejaculate, he was at his most comfortable at this moment. If he relaxed his guard a little, he would probably disarm him directly. "So... how about trying this?" The general stopped and started to change to another posture. Long Yi was able to breathe now. If the general had continued just now, he might not be able to do it anymore. After all, he was known for his endurance in the past, and he had a lot of fun with women, which lasted for two hours at his peak. But he couldn't be disarmed by the General all at once, that would be a blow to him. But soon, Long Yi died. Unexpectedly, the General stood up, stepped on his own faucet with his silk feet, and began to stimulate his big baby in a very skillful way. "It's too impressive..." Long Yi sighed. A stream of heat surged out. The general smiled and looked at his silk feet, which were already filled with Long Yi's liquid. He shook the silk feet in front of Long Yi, as if to show some kind of victory. "Oh my, this body is indeed the best♥ So, how about changing to another position to play with? I belong to you tonight, Dragon♥——一♥——jun♥."

——————————————————————

“Huh? Traveler...and Thomas, are you back?” At this time, the god who was standing outside the wooden leakage tea room Li Linghua saw the returning Toma and Ying with surprise on her face. "...Go in first and then talk about it." Thomas narrowed his eyes slightly and said. Kamisato Ayaka was smiling, and several people had already entered the wooden leak tea room. As soon as he came in, Toma leaned in front of the counter of the wooden leak tea room in a very exhausted state, and sat on the ground, looking very weak. The traveler seemed a little weak, and Paimon nervously checked the traveler's injuries, but the traveler was not seriously injured. "Ahem... Traveler, I'm afraid it won't be long before you and I will be wanted by the shogunate." Toma gasped. "What should we do... Tianling adheres to the fact that they have strength in numbers, and we can't hurt anyone because of this, otherwise it will be even more inexplicable..." Paimeng said nervously. "We just want to meet General Thunder, but judging from her words just now, she is very hostile to us." Ying said lightly. Recalling the sword strike by General Thunder just now, Ying seemed a little confused. It seemed that the sword not only injured her, but also had some subtle influence on her spirit. "Travellers, now you should go trampling on the tar sand to look for the rebels." Thomas said. "The rebels...are they the ones you mentioned before who opposed General Thunder's Eye Hunt Order?" Paimon asked. "That's right. Now that you and I are wanted by the Tianling Order, there are not many organizations that we can seek refuge with, but the Resistance Army is the only exception... Unfortunately, as members of the Society, we want to negotiate with them and have too many restrictions. On the surface, there can be no movement, so there has been no negotiation, but travelers, you can already do it. We don't know the specific location of the resistance, but it should be near Tatarsha. When the time comes, you can go there. If you ask someone, you can probably meet the rebels," Thomas said. "Then... what about you, Thomas? What should we do after we leave?" Ying asked, covering her chest. "Leave Thoma to me. With the methods adopted by the society, it is very easy to save someone." At this time, Kamisato Ayaka suddenly said, "And... Toma, in terms of hiding methods, But it's very powerful." Toma looked at Kamiri with a strange look. "That's it..." Ying murmured. "Okay, travellers, you don't have much time, so hurry up and set off. Don't worry about us. Thomas is seriously injured and needs to treat his wounds quickly. Moreover, Tianling has not issued a wanted order at this time, so it is time to sneak away. It’s a good time to leave Inazuma Castle.” Kamisato Ayaka said. "...Thank you, Ayaka. Then, let's go first..." Paimon waved to the two of them. The two travelers left in a hurry. At this time, only Toma and Kamisato Ayaka were left in the wooden leak tea room. "What are your plans..." Thomas said coldly. "As you can see, I want to treat your wounds." Kamisato Ayaka smiled. Immediately, Kamisato Ayaka suddenly knelt on her knees in front of Toma, and at the same time reached out her hand to unbutton Toma's pants. "You...!" There was a strange color in Toma's eyes. When Thomas was unbuttoning his pants, a slightly swollen dragon was hovering. Kamisato Ayaka's eyes narrowed slightly, and she started to hold this huge thing with one hand, but soon she found that she could not fully hold the entire big stick with one hand. "I didn't expect it to be so big..." Kamisato Aya Hananan said. At this time, her face was flushed, like a shy girl. His hands just happened to hold the entire big cock, and then Kamisato Ayaka began to use those slender hands to serve Thomas. The was obviously very small, but Kamisato Ayaka was working very hard. Her rosy face, Those serious eyes showed her self-explanatory temperament like a noble lady. "Huhu... What do you want... to do...?" Toma was obviously aroused by Ayaka Kamisato's actions, but he still asked cautiously. "This injury itself is nothing to you. I think this method may heal you faster." Ayaka Kamisato muttered with a red face. Thomas remained silent, feeling more and more something was wrong. Kamisato Ayaka didn't pay attention to his actions, but lowered her head, lifted up her hair with one hand, opened her soft and small red lips, and at the moment when the tip of her tongue began to drip lightly on the dragon's proud head, A scorching body temperature made her body feel more and more restless. The two of them seemed to have a sense of mutual pleasure at this moment. Kamisato Ayaka has even taken Toma's huge cock into her mouth. The contact between the red lips, white teeth and cock, and the moment when the girl's body fragrance teases Toma into the fire, the relationship between the two The fire continued to rise, reaching an unprecedented height. "Plop!" Toma suddenly pushed forward and pressed Kamisato Ayaka under his body. At this moment, Miss Kamisato was like a defenseless innocent girl, being caught A domineering boyfriend pushed him down, revealing his shy face, and kept spitting hot air from his mouth. "You are making people angry!" Thomas' breathing increased. At this time, he had firmly controlled this charming little goblin. "Toma-kun, I leave it to you. Please use...my body...♥" Kamisato Ayaka closed her eyes. "Huh!" Toma had no unnecessary nonsense. He had already been aroused by Kamisato Ayaka. At this time, a man and a woman were alone in the same room, and the other party was teasing him so arrogantly. If he didn't show some real skills, That doesn't make sense. Toma pulled hard, and Kamisato Ayaka's breastplate was pulled down immediately. A pair of stuttering white pigeons popped out without the support of the breastplate, and then bounced back and forth on the chest, appearing very elastic. This exquisite shape, this perfect shape, this beautiful skin color, at a glance, Kamisato Ayaka is exactly that beautiful at this moment. Toma leaned down and took Kamisato Ayaka's breast into his mouth. "Ah...♥" Kamisato Ayaka couldn't help but screamed at the sudden stimulation. Such a voice is so tempting, and that kind of gasping cry is just a form of rising emotions. This was not over yet, Toma was not just that, he suddenly sucked hard, and Kamisato Ayaka suddenly felt a swelling in his chest, along with a slight itching and pain. But before she had time to adapt, she felt that her legs, which she had subconsciously closed, were violently opened. It seems that due to the girl's shy instinct, this action of spreading her legs is so shameful. Kamisato Ayaka unconsciously feels an indescribable panic in herself. This panic comes from this body's persistence in being reserved. . "Huh?!" Kamisato Ayaka felt her white underwear being moved to one side, and at the same time, a huge penis began to rub back and forth in her mysterious place, as if it wanted to enter one of them and occupy it. That girlish purity. Kamisato Ayaka subconsciously wanted to resist, but the other party had already firmly controlled her body. "Slow...slow..."

Before Kamisato Ayaka finished speaking, she felt that her brain went blank, and a huge thing appeared in her abdomen. She felt that something huge entered her body. This feeling of a foreign object entering the body is very sensitive and eye-catching. Every nerve in the body and the brain are frantically alarming. The behemoth has entered his body, occupying his body, and plundering his body. And this intruder seemed not to stop there, but also wanted to plunder more and more, until he took her body completely as his own. "It hit the uterus for the first time...!" Under Toma's red eyes, Kamisato Ayaka's eyes turned white, and saliva slowly flowed from her red lips. "Isn't this okay? You started this, and I haven't even started yet!" Thomas said disdainfully. Toma held Kamisato Ayaka's perfectly sized breasts with both hands, and then began a series of exercises. It seemed that he was really irritated by Ayaka Kamisato's teasing. This fierce battle lasted for a full hour. If you know that such a high-intensity exercise does not stop, I am afraid that only the holders of the Eye of God have such divine power. Afterwards, Toma straightened his clothes, stood up and started feeding Taromaru. As for Miss Kamisato, who was still lying on the ground, her legs were still shaking, and the skin on the inside of her legs was very red. Apparently, her body was even more injured due to Toma's long-term strenuous exercise. . If it weren't for God's Eye, I'm afraid there would really be an accident during such a high-intensity exercise. "You are getting more and more interesting." Toma looked at Miss Kamisato and said. At this time, Kamisato Ayaka seemed to have lost consciousness and was lying sideways on the ground. There was more liquid on the floor that had not yet dried up. Kamisato Ayaka's thighs and breasts were covered with a lot of white liquid. Miss Kamisato's belly was breathing steadily, and she could finally breathe under the intense exercise. After Toma finished feeding Taromaru, he glanced at Ayaka Nori again. After thinking about it, he carried Miss Kamisato into a small room in the wooden leak tea room, found some quilts to cover her, and then walked out. Call a servant. It seems that after she was kidnapped by those who followed Tian Ling, Kamisato Ayaka invited the guests of the wooden leak tea room away. Therefore, she was not worried about anyone discovering their relationship just now. After Toma ordered his servants to do some things at home, he quickly walked towards a place with Ayaka Kamisato on his back. Fortunately, he didn't encounter any people from Tianling's followers along the way, otherwise he would be captured again. Although he didn't know why the other party suddenly flirted with him for no reason, he didn't take the opportunity to escape when he was weak. Toma began to have some interest in the person who controlled Ayaka Kamisato's body. "I'll help you wash your body first and then ask some questions." Thomas murmured. Little did he know that when Toma was walking through Inazuma Castle to a hot spring, a girl in an orange-red yukata was witnessing all this. She leaned against the wall with a mysterious and evil smile on her lips. ———————————————— “Have you heard about it?” “What makes it so mysterious?” “It’s the little guy who got into Tianling Shixing who relied on connections. He was actually promoted by Kujo-sama a few days ago." "Is there such a thing?!" "I was very surprised when I heard it at the time. That kid had not done anything practical all day long, but he was suddenly promoted to her by Kujo-sama. The guard is really suspicious." "Indeed, that guy obviously didn't do anything big, but he looks down on us. Do you really think that as a noble, you are superior to others? The poor boy who has been obsessed with the glory of the past and can't extricate himself, but for no reason No matter how you think about it, it's very unpleasant to receive such recognition..." "Shh, keep your voice down, if others hear it, you won't be able to eat and walk around in circles, be careful that walls have ears!" "Afraid of...what are you afraid of? It's not like he was too scared... Besides, that guy... obviously..." "Hey, hey!" Two guards from Tianling were arguing, and the sudden appearance of a figure suddenly made them swallow their saliva. "Ku...Kujo-sama." One of them hesitated. "You are still so distracted during your duty. Where are your responsibilities as Tianling?!" The person who came was none other than the current general of Tianling, Jiu Jiao Shuora. "Master Kujo, please don't blame us..., we have not abandoned the spirit of Tianling, but..." "Just?" There was a kind of natural coldness in Kujo Sera's eyes, and he felt like it at a glance. An invisible pressure pressed down on his heart, making it unnaturally tense. "...Forget it." Kujo Sora closed his eyes. "The general will come back to the dungeon for detection in a moment. You two should prepare for a moment." Kujo Sora said. "General... General...?!" one person exclaimed. "That's right. If you hear what you say, hurry up and get ready. If the General blames you, I won't help. Okay, I still have important things to deal with. You two should hurry up and prepare." Kujo said. . Watching Kujo Sora's leaving figure, the two stared blankly at each other. It took them half a minute to react and quickly ran to the side to prepare. Sure enough, as Lord Kujo Sora said, an hour later, the General also came to the Tianling dungeon guarded by the two men. Generally speaking, the people who were wanted by Tianling were imprisoned here, as well as some people who were interested in Inazuma. A person who is extremely harmful. But what made the two of them a little shocked was that standing next to the general was the man they had just scorned, Ryuichi, who had recently been promoted by Kujo-sama. Long Yi's eyes no longer had the unruly look of the past, but instead had a sense of weakness. The general had his hands crossed, and his thighs outlined by purple stockings looked a little red. "Sir General." One person quickly bowed his head to salute Inazuma's god, General Raiden, and the other person also bowed his head and saluted immediately. The General nodded silently and walked into the dungeon without saying a word, followed closely by Long Yi. Looking at the backs of Long Yi and the General, the two of them looked at each other. They didn't expect that Long Yi would even hook up with the General. How did he do it? ! "Don't offend this person." One person warned. The other man's forehead was already covered with sweat. Fortunately, the previous words did not reach the ears of Long Yi. Otherwise, the lives of the two of them... might not be guaranteed. Dark lights, humid environment, dying lamentations, and eyes. This is the prison of heaven and earth. Here, there are all extremely evil people. The people imprisoned were either smuggled businessmen or murderers. Since the promulgation of the Eye Hunting Order, Inazuma has almost been in a state of isolation from the outside world. The Eye Hunting Order puts everyone in danger, and those traders who come to Daozhu to do business have become more and more difficult to sell due to the lockdown order, so there are people who want to smuggle goods. Obviously, such behavior is very dangerous. These traders who were imprisoned in the Tianling dungeon suffered disaster after being discovered. Originally, it was a rare thing for a merchant to be sent to the Tianling Dungeon, but until a few days ago, a special person suddenly came to this dungeon.

Under the conditions in the dungeon, most businessmen and felons were curious about the new inmates. In the Tianling Dungeon, there is naturally a Tianling Dungeon Information Network. As for the method, the method is unknown. After all, many of the people imprisoned in the Tianling Dungeon can be regarded as political prisoners, and their social status is naturally very high. Every other For a while, people came to send condolences, and even the warden wanted to give up three points. According to the news from Zuo Tang Ziyin, a on the first floor of Tianling Dungeon, the inmate who came in unexpectedly this time was a very cute looking girl. In the message, it was a girl with pink hair and wearing a blue and white dress. What most concerned Ziyin was the vaguely outlined figure of a girl under the white shorts that could be seen at a glance and the slender feet under the white stockings. The appearance of such a girl immediately made many people curious. After asking around, someone seemed to have seen her. "It seems to be the leader of the resistance." Someone said. This girl is imprisoned on the fourth floor of Tianling dungeon, which is the lowest level. It can be seen that the people who follow Tianling are very vicious to her, right? The environment at the lowest level was almost dark, and the only visible light was a lamp that was about to run out. The surrounding walls were damp because of the water nearby. From time to time, there will be some mice as companions, so that you can feel the feeling of survival. People in those dungeons are discussing and passing news to each other through their network of relationships. If you want to know the background of that girl, the people in Tianling Dungeon are very blocked from the news from the outside world. "Dao Wife has issued an order to lock down the country." someone replied. Several political prisoners with great backgrounds were frightened. The lockdown meant that they could not invite people from other countries. They were afraid that they would stay in this hopeless place and die alone. They wanted to get something out of the girl, but the girl had remained silent since entering the dungeon. She leaned against the damp wall, and her white stockings had been stained by the soil of the past few days. It looks increasingly ugly. She said nothing, just stared at the ground blankly, seeming to be thinking about something. Except for her, most of the people on the fourth floor were murderers. The man next to her seemed to be a butcher. He killed people from two families in a row, young and old, and it seemed that the time to be executed was coming. This man seemed to have lost his sense of shame because he was about to die. He actually took off his pants in the direction of the girl's old house, exposed his abominable penis, and began to comfort himself. The girl didn't move at all, just stared blankly. The man was even more perverted and shot his fluid towards the girl, and even stained the girl's white stockings in a wicked way. But the girl still ignored it and just stared at the ground blankly. Originally, things should have calmed down a few days after the girl arrived in the Tianling Dungeon, but today, those who were imprisoned in the dungeon were all shocked by the sudden arrival. One was wearing a purple kimono, with purple braids and a very eye-catching beauty mark under her right eye. Even if this person has never been seen with his own eyes, just by looking at him, he has an extremely noble temperament and the aura of an absolutely domineering queen. Everyone knows that this beautiful person is the god of Inazuma. . "How did she come to this place?!" someone exclaimed. This woman, no matter in the past, rarely appeared in the public eye. The only times she appeared were probably in large-scale events, such as the recent Eye Hunting Order. She basically stayed at the General's Mansion on weekdays. Why did she suddenly appear here at this time? Could something big be happening? ! The sudden visit of General Raiden, the god of Inazuma, the controller of the supreme thunder, and one of the seven rulers of the world, immediately made the political prisoners panic. But they were overthinking it. General Thunder and Lightning ignored them completely and walked straight towards the fourth floor of the Heavenly Territory Dungeon until they came to the girl's cage. Next to General Thunder and Lightning was naturally the recently promoted Dragon. one. "Hey, I didn't expect that our Lord God is really a beauty. I really deserve this kind of figure." I didn't expect that the murderer in the cell next to the girl would say such provocative words to General Thunder. General Thunder gave the murderer a cold look. "Oh my, my beauty is angry? Come here and let me feel good. I promise to make you feel so good." The murderer laughed. In the blink of an eye, a flash of lightning was seen, and a violent vibration occurred in the dungeon. No one in the dungeon understood what happened, but only the criminals on the fourth floor knew that it was the power of General Thunder. The rude murderer was directly destroyed by a bolt of lightning at that moment. He didn't even scream, and he didn't leave a complete corpse. "I'll deal with it." Long said. "No need, take her to the general's mansion, I have something important to say." General Thunder said coldly. Long nodded and did not call those to take him in. Instead, he walked into the cell. When Long Yi saved the girl's body, the other party seemed to have some reaction. He looked at General Thunder blankly, and then It was a very violent cry, and a feeling of fear spread throughout his body. "Let her be quiet." General Thunder said coldly. Long Yi hit the girl on the neck with his knife, and the girl fainted immediately. No one knows what happened next, except that General Thunder took away the leader of the resistance, the girl. And all this remains the same, these people continue to be locked in this dark dungeon, and their hearts are more for Dao Wife. After all, the freedom that has been taken away is so disgusting, they begin to hate Dao Wife. . Until... an accident, half a month later, the Tianling Dungeon was broken into, and some people wearing special clothes came in. They call themselves fools, saying that they need the power of the people in the dungeon to disintegrate from the inside and destroy the Inazuma regime. Most of the people in the dungeon didn't think much about it. They were people abandoned by Rice Wife and they had no hope for the future. If they pushed Rice Wife down, it might be a new beginning. Only those businessmen who were imprisoned wanted to quit. , but because they knew about this incident, many businessmen were treated as abandoned sons and killed by the fools. This may have become an unequal deal, cooperate or die. It's just that when the Fools defeated Dao Zhi, many things happened inside Dao Wife... —————————————————— “What are you…” General In the house, the girl who was brought in by Long Yi, Coral Palace Xinhai, was looking at her with vigilant eyes at this time, the woman who had always made her very awe-inspiring but also very resistant. General Thunder. "As you know, I am not only your god, but now I am also Inazuma's god." General Raiden said calmly. "What do you mean...?" Coral Palace Xinhai asked in a low voice. "Not long ago, I controlled your body and came to Inazuma City. With his help, I successfully took away this body." General Thunder said while pointing to Long Yi not far away. At this time, he was guarding the door to prevent outsiders from hearing the inside news.

"You should still have some memories left." General Thunder continued to add. Coral Palace Xinhai's face changed slightly as he recalled what happened not long ago. "Is it that time?" Xinhai thought. "If I remember correctly, you should be the goddess and witch on Haiqi Island, right?" General Thunder said. Coral Palace Xinhai nodded. "A descendant of that person's blood... No wonder it can awaken my will..." General Thunder said lightly. "Ah! Could it be that time..." Coral Gong Xinhai seemed to have thought of something. General Thunder and Lightning remained silent. "At that time... I was praying in Yuanxia Palace... After the recent battle with the people who worshiped Tianling, although their power was evenly matched with mine, the gap was very obvious. The only variable was the god of Inazuma. At that time, I went Yuanxia Palace... Even though it is only my duty as a shrine maiden, I still make a wish to Yuanxia Palace and Lord Orobas... to be able to lift the Eye Hunting Order." Coral Palace thought in her heart. Here, he couldn't help but hold his chest tightly with his hands. "My body is out of control... and then it is in a very subconscious state. It feels like sleeping. Under that feeling..." Coral Palace Xinhai looked at the cockroach not far away. The two-legged Thunderbolt General asked, "Are you really Lord Orobas?" "What do you think?" the Thunderbolt General smiled amusingly. "Aurobas...should have been killed by Narukami hundreds of years ago...what are you..." "Perhaps you can't understand...even I was very surprised. When I was killed by you, There was a power calling me from somewhere. Then...I woke up again." General Thunder said. "So you did those things with my body right away?" Coral Gong Xinhai put his hands on his hips and seemed a little angry. "That's... As one of my people, what's the big deal with having your body used by its gods!?" " Hmph. Forget it, but judging from the fact that you brought me out of that dungeon, it seems like you have something going on. Do you want to tell me? Is it just because I am your subject that you will save me like this?" Coral Gong Xinhai said angrily. "...I want to include the people of Haiqi Island into the rice wife." General Leiden said. "?" Both Coral Palace Xinhai and Long Yi not far away were a little surprised. "While controlling this body... and the conversation with the woman in it, I roughly understood some things." General Leiden said, "Although it seems to the outside world that Haiqi Island belongs to Daizuma, its management has never been the same. After unification, both the people of Haiqi Island and Narukami Island are on guard. I want... to truly achieve unification and complete things that have not been completed in the past... and also to give them an explanation..." General Leiden There was more confusion in his eyes. "...I don't object to what you want, but under the current situation, I don't agree." Coral Palace Xinhai said. "Let's not talk about the consequences of your attempt to forcibly unify the two sides. The alertness of both sides cannot be eliminated in a short period of time. All that is needed is time to adjust. The emergence of our resistance at this time is largely due to The Eye Hunting Order will only appear. If you are really Lord Orobus, then for the sake of Inazuma and everyone on Haiqi Island, please cancel the Eye Hunting Order." Coral Palace Xinkai said. General Leiden remained silent, and she slowly stood up and walked towards Coral Palace Xinhai. Coral Palace Xinhai did not flinch, and looked firmly at General Thunder. Although the other party claimed to be the god he believed in, he could not give in on this aspect. "Things are not as simple as you think." General Thunder said. "...What?" Coral Gong Xinhai looked confused. "Things may be a little complicated at first. It's probably unrealistic to inform you in a short time." General Lei and Lightning sighed, "I brought you to the General's Mansion to tell you of my existence." "For this matter. Why would you rather... spend so much time?" Coral Gong Xinhai said. "Please believe me. Now is not the time. If the Eye Hunting Order is abolished now, the result will be even more terrifying." General Leiden said, "What you have to do now is to go to Haiqi Island and continue to preside over the overall situation. I will secretly Maintain the balance between you and me." "A lot of people will die if you do this! If you are really Lord Orobas, shouldn't you feel sorry for your people?! If this continues, there will only be more casualties on Haiqi Island. " Coral Palace Xinhai said. "...There is no way to do this...There is no way to do this. In the past few days when I took this body, I digested her memories at the same time, but I still cannot touch her deepest memory. In other words, I am not completely in control of this body at this moment. But I gradually understood the reason why she issued the Eye Hunting Order." General Thunder's eyes looked a little dim. Seeing General Thunder and Lightning's heavy expression, Coral Palace felt an indescribable depression in his heart. It can be seen that her heart may be as heavy as his own, and she has shouldered a great responsibility. The responsibilities that Inazuma's god needs to bear must be beyond the imagination of a living god and miko like herself. "Okay... I believe you. You are willing to believe in me, so I am also willing to believe you." Coral Palace Xinhai looked at General Thunder and Lightning, and put his right hand unconsciously on his chest. After weighing the interests, she understood that she could only believe in the god in front of her who claimed to be the god she believed in. "Long Yi, you personally send her to Haiqi Island." General Thunder said. "Yes." Long nodded. The departure of Coral Palace Xinhai and Long Yi made the short-lived excitement of the General Mansion disappear once again. General Leiden sat on his knees on the wooden board in the center of the general's mansion, his eyes closed. She seemed to be waiting for someone, just waiting there quietly. "I see. It seems that after so much of what you have experienced, I can roughly understand you, Narukami." She muttered to herself. "But after experiencing , the desire for life surpasses all living things. I took away your body because of my ultimate pursuit of life. But it seems that you did not persecute my people after my ... ...You and I only fought in that sad era. Now, although we are in a short-term peaceful era, those guys may come to Teyvat again, right?" Thinking of this, General Thunder frowned, her Memories are emerging in my mind. Those terrible invasions have been deeply hidden in my deepest memory. Obtaining this body not only gained the possibility of life, but also accepted the memories that belonged to her, those heavy memories. "She should be almost here." Thunder General Nan Nan said. Sure enough, within a few minutes, a woman jumped into the back door of the general's mansion. Looking carefully, it was a woman with long pink hair wearing a witch costume. "Oops, long time no see. After so many years, you and I don't have much time to stay together. I didn't expect you, Ying, to take the initiative to contact me. I really didn't expect it." The visitor walked towards General Thunder. "Have you really changed your mind about this?" the other party asked. Suddenly, General Thunder suddenly turned around, and at the same time, he quickly pulled out a sword from her chest, and then swung it towards the pink-haired woman.

This blow happened suddenly. If it were anyone else, they would probably be wiped out by this absolute Wuxiang sword. But the pink-haired woman suddenly flashed, and at the same moment her body suddenly changed and turned into a furry animal.

General Thunderbolt's attack was perfectly controlled, and the destructiveness of the knife was perfectly restrained in terms of distance. As a result, the building on Friday was not destroyed, but within a distance of less than five meters, it was Absolutely devastating.

"Sure enough." General Thunder narrowed his eyes.

"Shadow?!" the furry animal made a voice.

General Raiden said nothing, and the sword in his hand glowed again.

Just when he was about to chop again, the furry animal turned around and ran away quickly.

"I didn't expect her to have such skill..." General Thunder said coldly, "But the ambushes I set are not limited to these."

General Thunder walked to the place where the furry animal had finally escaped. Under those purple eyes, there was a thunderous riot.

The entire Inazuma seemed to be starting to become a little abnormal. The originally dark sky became more and more restless, and more violent thunder and lightning began to streak across the sky.

General Thunder was silent, and she began to look at an open space not far away. Then she walked over, found some strange parts from somewhere, and started making something with her bare hands.

"The only variable in Rice Wife is probably the person who is most familiar with you. If you deal with her preemptively, there will be no accidents in this matter." General Leiden said.

Under the operation of General Thunder, the parts she found began to take shape, and the parts began to take on some shapes. Looking carefully, they looked more and more like the pink-haired woman just now.

On the other side, despite being attacked by General Raiden, Yae Kamiko, the palace minister of Narukami Taisha Shrine, was seriously injured even though she avoided the sharp edge. She turned into a prototype. There was an obvious scar on her abdomen, and the wound seemed to still contain the violent thunder element under the power of the Thunderbolt General's sword, which was constantly paralyzing Yae Shenzi's body and causing secondary damage. Yae Shenzi did not understand that the shadow she was familiar with would suddenly attack her without saying a word, and under that knife attack, she was convinced that the shadow had no reservations and attacked her with absolute murderous intent. come over. "What have you become...?" Yae Shenzi gritted his teeth. Now she had to leave first. She didn't know whether the other party would catch up. This wound also needed to be treated this morning, otherwise the consequences would be dire. At this moment, she turned into Miss Fox and was running as fast as she could. But before he could run far, several bows and arrows suddenly hit the road in front of him. The moment the Eightfold Divine Son changed positions, he saw clearly the person attacking him. He did not expect that it was the general who was followed by the Heavenly Leader, Kujo Sora. "Is it the shadow's order?" Yae Shenzi felt chilled in his heart. Kujo Sora drew his bow and shot at Yae Shenzi again. At this time, he seemed to be using the power of the Eye of God. This arrow actually had a terrible navigation ability and began to follow Yae Shenzi. What happened to Yae Shenzi? No movement can shake it off. The wounds on his abdomen became more and more serious, and Yae Shenzi felt that his body was getting weaker. Finally, another accident happened. She was hit in the back by the arrow because her speed was getting slower and slower. At this moment, she turned into Miss Fox and was rushed forward by the impact, hitting a rock not far away. At this time, she still had no strength to escape, and Kujo Sanra quickly followed up and walked to the Yae Shenzi. With a cold glance at Yae Shenzi, Kujo Sora drew his bow and was about to end Yae Shenzi's life. Yae Shenzi no longer had the strength to dodge. When the arrow hit her hind leg, the attack on her abdomen began to spread violently, constantly impacting her body. She was certain to die. "I really didn't expect that I would end up in such an embarrassing situation..." Yae Shenzi looked at the charged bow and arrow with a cold heart. "Kage would never do such a thing... Something must have happened to make her change like this... What a pity, in the end I didn't help her avoid this disaster again..." Yae Shenzi used The last of my strength was not enough to reach those eyes of my own. She waited quietly for the bow and arrow to penetrate her body and end her life. Perhaps this embarrassing ending is her biggest regret, right? But something happened suddenly. Yae Shenzi suddenly heard a cold snort. She narrowed her eyes slightly and saw a bow and arrow shot into Jiu Jiao Sanluo's arm. Immediately, a person rushed straight towards Kujo Sora and took a closer look. It was a woman wearing an orange-red yukata. But at this time, Yae Shenzi lost consciousness due to the effect of the thunder element in his abdomen. "What kind of person?!" After Kujo Sora got entangled with the other party, the two sides distanced themselves for a while. The other party sneered, and Kujo Sora suddenly found that his hands had changed. The arm that was supposed to hold the bow and arrow seemed to have collapsed, and the bow in his hand could not be held and fell to the ground. Before Kujo Sora could figure out his situation, the opponent had already rushed towards her. Who was Kujo Sora? Although she had lost her hands at this time, she was experienced in many battles and suddenly wanted to lift her legs towards the opponent, but she was unable to do so. At this time, he found that his legs were suddenly weak, and he lost his balance and fell to the ground. "What happened?!" After Kujo Sora uttered the last words, her body completely collapsed and turned into an almost perfect piece of leather. "Haha. Once you are touched by me, the conditions of the leather will be met." The man who attacked Kujo Sora said easily. She skillfully picked up Kujo Sora's leather item and immediately came to the front of Yae Shenzi. "I didn't expect that General Raiden would suddenly attack you... Lord Yadou..." the other party teased. At this time, Yae Shenzi had already lost consciousness and naturally could not hear this person's words. "It's a pity that you are so injured now... I want to ask you some questions... but it's a pity. I don't have enough strength at this time, but don't worry, I will make good use of your identity and destroy General Thunder's body. Once you get it, you can be restored to health when the time comes," the other party said. The other party said lightly, then threw Kujou Sanra's skin aside and walked in front of Miss Fox. It seemed that with some means, Miss Fox's body slowly changed and returned to human form again. What followed was a very skilled move. The woman turned Yae Shenzi's body back, and then pressed it with one hand. Yae Shenzi's body turned into a piece of skin just like Kujo Sora. The woman had a smile on her face, as if she was looking at her trophy, and she showed that enthusiastic smile. Then she took off her clothes and began to search for an opening on Yae Shenzi's skin that she could penetrate. "This time, the mouth of the leather is actually on the little sister's place... This is what happens when the Eye of Destiny is not fully upgraded... Come on, it seems quite interesting to start wearing it from the little sister's place." The woman said . She raised the skin of Yae Shenzi high above her head, and then opened the mysterious place on Yae Shenzi's lower body with her hands. Sure enough, at this time, Yae Shenzi's body had a very curious visual sense, and a huge hole was opened in her lower body. The woman put her head first into the cave, and then began to pull the skin under her body. You need to constantly adjust your body. After all, squeezing the skin back and forth is a bad experience. After spending a lot of time, she finally found a way out. From a third-person perspective, Yae Kamiko's face was almost distorted. After a series of changes, the distorted face finally began to recover. After further fine-tuning, she still wore the upper part of Yaegamiko's body. It's just that it's only half worn, but it's still too curious to outsiders. It's like Yae Shenzi's lower body showing an extra lower body. It's scary to think about it. The woman did not stop moving, she was still looking for the right position so that she could perfectly integrate with this body. "What an interesting touch... Haha, I can feel the feeling of her skin..." At this time, the woman had already worn most of Yae Shenzi's skin, except for her long legs. Probably because of the special incision of the leather, the woman could not easily insert her feet into the warm leather, so she had to sit on the ground and began to fumble around with the hands she had just put on, looking for it. Optimal wearing position. After struggling for a few minutes, the woman finally put the skin on her body perfectly. At the same time, two black dots suddenly appeared in her palm. It was a jet black gem with vaguely engraved words on it. A strange symbol.

Immediately afterwards, under the influence of this gem, the skin worn by the woman, Yae Shenzi's skin began to shrink continuously. Because although the previous skin had been worn by the woman, the difference in body shape still felt a little inconsistent. But at this time, under the influence of the mysterious gem, Yae Shenzi's skin began to shrink continuously. It's like an extremely effective tights, tightly wrapped around a woman's body. The woman, or rather Mr. Yae Gongji, was closing her eyes and enjoying the unparalleled experience brought by the squeezing of the leather. After a while, Lord Yaegongji slowly opened his eyes, but the solemn and serious temperament of Yaegongji in the past was missing, and what appeared more was a charming attitude. In other words, there was enough lust. gas. Yae Shenzi raised her right hand and looked up at her fingers carefully. Whether it was the white skin or the slender fingers, they all gave her a wholehearted feeling. "Is this the body of Yae Shenzi...? It's really interesting. Looking at the body, you thought it was some fox from next door who came over to join us, right? Hehehe... But speaking of it, I didn't expect Yae Shenzi's body to be like this. I got it easily, it seems there is nothing wrong with the plan." Yae Shenzi said while starting to put on the sexy clothes. From the first time she saw Yae Kamiko, she had always remembered Yae Kamiko's clothes. The first thing that caught her eye were the long legs. Now that she had obtained this body, she would start to enjoy these two talents. right. Yae Kamiko obsessively started stroking her thighs with her hands. "It's strange. I've obviously got so many women's bodies, and I've tried all kinds of ways to play, but why can't I get tired of it..." Yae Kamiko murmured. Even so, I continued to perform the exercises on my hands. When I got tired of playing with my long legs, my hands began to move towards the mysterious place on the inner thigh, and the other hand was not idle either. Through the clothes, he began to look towards the astonishingly large breasts. "Sure enough, the breasts are the best, breasts yyds!" Yae Shenzi was pleasantly surprised, but she didn't know that she was still aroused at this time, and the finger pointing towards the mysterious place had impulsively penetrated into one of them. "Ahh ♥" With a gasp, Yae Shenzi subconsciously clamped his legs. At the same time, his whole body was shaking violently. His eyes were red, and his eyes were even more blurry. "Just a moment... such a reaction..." Yae Shenzi looked at his little hands that had just been inserted into the mysterious place with some surprise. At this time, there was a large amount of colorless liquid on the fingers, and there was more. Some traces of blood. "This body is even more sensitive than Kamisato Ayaka's body... It's really interesting. I didn't expect this silly fox's body to be so interesting... Hehehehehehe... I'm looking forward to General Raiden's body more and more Well, when the time comes, if the Thunderbolt General with a big cock is used to invade the burning fox... it seems to be quite interesting, right?" Yae Shenzi thought of this and couldn't help laughing. "It's a pity that for the sake of the plan, I'm afraid this body cannot be used..." Yae Shenzi sighed. After deftly taking off this wonderful leather thing, the woman inside took out the mysterious gem. In the lightning and flint, the skin of the Yae Shenzi suddenly disappeared, as if it had never existed. The woman shook her head, glanced at Kujou Suara not far away, and started to move, wearing Kujou Suara's leather clothing. ———————————————————— “Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." In a deserted place, two figures were enjoying themselves. The man was leaning against a wall of the ruins. The majestic dragon was standing high above his slightly dropped pants. Under the man's crotch, a woman was kneeling weakly on the ground. Her whole head was pressed very hard by the man. Under control, the woman seemed to be by the other party, and her small cherry mouth looked very deformed because she was to hold the giant dragon in her mouth. The man breathed a long sigh of relief, feeling the warm and comfortable tongue of the beauty under his crotch doing a full-body massage on his giant dragon. The woman wanted to resist, but no matter how hard she pounded, she was just a petite and helpless body. If you look carefully, you will see that the man is Long Yi, who has recently become famous in Tianling Sect, and the beauty under his crotch is Coral Gong Xinhai, the goddess of sea Qi Island. Although I don’t know why the two had such a fierce and exciting collision in this wilderness, this wonderful scene is also a rare and beautiful thing. Seeing Xinhai being bullied, it is probably a beautiful thing. . "It's coming." Long Yi took a deep breath and suddenly reminded him. Coral Palace Xinhai was obviously not very happy after hearing this. He started to shake his head and wanted to struggle, but his head was firmly controlled by Long Yi and he could not move at all. "Woooooooo..." The only thing that could be heard was the inarticulate struggling sound of Coral Palace Xinhai. But to Long Yi's ears, this kind of sound was such an achievement. Such a beautiful woman could only be enjoyed by herself, and her absolute possessiveness was extremely satisfying to him. All this was because he met the Coral Palace Heart Sea a few days ago, but the Heart Sea at that time was not himself, but the legendary demon god killed by Narukami, Orobus the Serpent. At first, Long Yi naturally didn't believe it. After all, a mortal like him was simply not qualified to believe in things about gods and demons. But after Lord Orobas did that miracle-like thing, Long Yi already had a crazy worship towards Orobas. Lord Orobas, he shed his shame with one blood. Not only did he defeat the enemy who killed him in the past, he even took away General Raiden's body and became a brand new General Raiden. Lord Orobus, who became the Thunderbolt General, unexpectedly had such a thing happen to him, a mere mortal, at the first moment of his birth. Although the cock was not completely fused with General Thunder, but just having the cock stepped on by General Thunder's long legs, this may be something that is unimaginable in dreams, right? Inazuma's god was actually doing such erotic things to her, and even sat on her body with her plump big buttocks, and kept rubbing her cock with her underwear. Although Long Yi was very unsatisfied at that time, he was so discouraged and ejaculated, but seeing his white liquid splattering all over General Thunder's underwear, thighs, and stockings, the unrealistic feeling was still there. This made Long Yi extremely excited. Although Master Orobas did not use the body of General Thunder to tease Long Yi again, Master Orobas actually gave Long Yi a unique ability, which was to hypnotize others. That's right, at this time, Coral Palace Xinhai was using this kind of ability by himself, which led to such a carnal relationship with him. Although Long Yi is a noble, his family is in poverty. Although he has money to play with some women from Inazuma Custom Shop, how can those scumbags compare to the bodies of these beauties with the eyes of gods? What Long Yi wanted was not sensual acquaintance, but the kind of pleasure that was impossible to obtain in the past but could be obtained at his fingertips now. In the past, those who had the Eye of God were all superior to people like Long Yi, and were absolute leaders. He had thought in the past that his lack of the Eye of God was probably due to his family's downfall, but now he no longer had to worry. With the ability given to him by Master Orobas, he can even hypnotize the holder of the Eye of God, just like this woman now.

Not long ago, he was discussing the matter of Haiqi Island with Mr. Orobas, but now he was kneeling on his crotch and licking his cock like a little bitch. This contrast was exactly what Long Yi enjoyed. Long Yi felt his body tremble, and then a stream of heat seemed to burst out, and his body could not help but tremble. The Coral Palace Xinhai under the crotch was unable to move at all because its head was firmly grasped by Long Yi, and the large amount of liquid shot straight into his mouth. Long Yi breathed a long sigh of relief. He maintained this posture for about a few seconds before he loosened his hand slightly. As a result, Coral Palace Xinhai knelt on his side on the ground. It was obvious that because of Long Yi's intentional operation just now, Coral Palace Xinhai completely swallowed up those sensual liquids without leaving any drop left behind. Although it is a hypnotic effect, it is still interesting in person, but it has entered a relatively deep sleep state. In other words, it is a means of controlling the body of the hypnotist in disguise. After the pleasure wears off, sage mode begins. Long Yi pulled up his pants. Seeing that the beauty was still panting, Long Yi smiled slightly and stepped forward to pull her body up. "Your body is really good. How about I take you to Haiqi Island and hypnotize everyone so that they all see me as you, and then we have a good show in public?" Long Yi smiled lightly. . "...No...don't..." Apparently Coral Palace Xinhai's body was still in chaos at this time, and his subconscious was still causing trouble. "As expected of the holder of the Eye of God, he can even forcibly regain control of part of his body after being hit by such a method. But this seems more interesting." Long Yi started to touch the chest of Coral Palace Xinhai with one hand. Soft breasts. "But Mr. Orobas seems to have said it in a hurry just now. Let's take you to Haiqi Island as soon as possible." Long Yi said, "I am very happy today, but I don't have time to taste your little sister. How...hehe, when Orobas gets through this time and brings the entire Haiqi Island to Inazuma completely, then we can continue the game just now, my little goldfish." Dragon . As soon as he sped up the part, he could see what Orobas said not long ago. Although he didn't understand much, he could see that the situation was tense now. Although he had no ability to help Mr. Orobas, He knew clearly that as a god, Lord Orobas might not be able to completely handle human affairs, and at this time he needed to take action himself. He sincerely worshiped Master Orobas, who gave him power, the kind of power that he had never imagined in the past. Now, it is not only to maintain his status and wealth, but more importantly, that kind of belief. He never thought that he would have such crazy worship for a god. ———————————————————— A few days passed, and Yae Shenzi, who had disappeared for a few days, suddenly appeared in Narukami Taisha Shrine. Although many shrine maidens were here, it was strange. I asked where Yaeguji had been these past few days. There were many things that needed to be handled by Yaeguji. However, Yaeguji avoided everyone's answer because he was unwell and needed to rest for a few days. The shrine maidens were a little confused. Although there was no change on the surface, Mr. Yae Miyaji seemed to be different from before. No one knew what happened in the past few days, but such changes were gradually forgotten because there was no basis for them. And the only person who knows all this is the god who is rice wife, General Raiden. In the past few days, she used the memory of the thunder movie to recreate a puppet. Although in appearance, the puppet that suddenly appeared was no different from Yae Shenzi, it was impossible to completely recreate things like memory and personality. . General Thunder and Lightning could only simulate it again based on the memory of the Eightfold Divine Son in this body in the past, but it could be seen that the effect was still not very obvious. Fortunately, he still had control over the puppet in his hands. You only need to subconsciously give orders to the puppet in your mind, and the puppet will act according to its own will. As for the real Son of the Eightfold God, General Raiden had previously set up a trap, pretending to invite the Son of the Eightfold God to the general's mansion for a talk, and then killed the enemy with a single blow in a surprise move. But the fox was so cunning, and just as General Thunder remembered, the fox actually dodged the fatal attack and escaped. Kujo Sora, who was hypnotized by himself, was waiting outside the general's mansion. As expected, Kujo Sora returned with the body of the Eightfold God Son. After General Raiden's observation, it was confirmed that the Eightfold God Son was dead. The first step is over. The second step was about to start as scheduled. General Thunder and Lightning began to secretly call the leaders of the three major followers to secretly discuss some matters in the general's mansion. Although General Thunder and Lightning's sudden call made those people feel a little shocked, they were all former Go to the General's Mansion. General Lei Dian issued some relevant requirements, and the three leaders of the three major cultivators all nodded silently. Among them, the head of the family of the Society of Cultivators showed a look of surprise. In his memory, the shogun may be the kind of god who doesn't listen to reason, but he didn't expect that the shogun had very precise control over Inazuma's situation during this meeting. After the meeting, General Thunder took a breath and was about to prepare the next plan. Suddenly, an unexpected thing happened, which made General Thunder feel a little uneasy. "Sir General, the Fools from the Winter Solstice are requesting a meeting." Long Yi came to General Thunder and reported. "Fools? What is that?" General Thunder asked. "The Fools are the top leaders of the Solstice Kingdom, and their scope of activities covers the entire Teyvat. We also have some cooperation with them in Inazuma, but..." "Just what?" General Thunder asked. "The Fools are very powerful and have a deep foundation. I'm afraid I need to meet with the General this time, otherwise the current situation of Inazuma may be even worse." Long Yiyi said. General Thunder was silent, obviously she was thinking about something. "Okay, I'm going to meet those fools... At this time, Dao's Wife is in an extraordinary period, and we can't make any mistakes at this time." General Thunder said, "Long Yi, you go and deal with it. Most of those abnormal things that suddenly appear are caused by someone behind them." "Yes." Long nodded and left immediately. General Thunder and Lightning had the only eyes, and she began to search for the memories of Thunder Movie, and soon she felt something was wrong. "Winter Kingdom...heh, what is the law of heaven? Look, my vision is still narrow, and I still don't have the strength to know these things. At this moment, the fools come back to this place, so it is very likely that their purpose should be that thing Already." General Thunder muttered. "Forget it. Let's see how she makes her decision." General Thunder turned and walked away. In the castle tower, another hall of the general's palace, an elegant woman was closing her eyes and seemed to be waiting for someone to arrive. Several soldiers not far away from her were also staring at this woman. Although she claimed to be the executive officer of the Fools, her arrogant attitude still made many guards who followed the Tianling very unhappy. After all, this is the castle tower, where the god Inazuma lives, and no one is allowed to be rude, even some bullshit fool. The appearance of General Thunder and Lightning made those soldiers who followed the Heavenly Leader bow their heads immediately. They would consciously lower their heads when facing the gods they believed in.

"God of Inazuma, you finally showed up." At this moment, the woman slowly opened her eyes and looked in the direction of General Thunder with a confident expression. Using that arrogant and disdainful tone always makes people feel condescending, which is very unpleasant. "You...!" There was a guard who followed Tian Ling who was obviously very unhappy. "Exit first." General Thunder's words were very soft, but everyone present heard them clearly. The guards looked at each other and immediately walked out of the general's mansion. No one could offend General Thunder and Lightning's pressure. "Very good, this is the way to treat guests. I can see that you have made a good start with my arrival, and I am very satisfied." The woman smiled lightly. "Who are you?" General Thunderbolt said expressionlessly. "I am Ms. Eleven Executive Officer of Fools. I came here because I want to get the heart of God in your hands." the lady said. Unexpectedly, the other party actually directly stated the purpose of his visit. General Thunder crossed his arms and showed no reaction. The lady was calm, "I think as a god, you should also understand the purpose of my coming. For this farce, the Queen wants to gather the power of the Seven Gods and raise the horn of resistance. For Teyvat, the Queen , For the people of the Seven Kingdoms, whose great ideal itself is an impeccable existence, and for Teyvat, as gods, you should hand over the heart of God to us." "Conditions." General Thunder said. "Conditions?" The lady looked into General Thunder's eyes. "You should know that the heart of God cannot be taken for nothing, but if you want to get it, you need a condition that I can satisfy. I believe that it shouldn't be a big problem for you fools, right?" General Thunderbolt slowly said said. "...Haha, of course there is no problem with this. You actually said it like this. It seems that you have what you want, right?" the lady said. General Thunderbolt raised one of his fingers in his crossed hands, "I think you should first understand what is superiority and inferiority when negotiating terms with the gods." The lady suddenly laughed, and her laughter was even more wanton. . "You said that, so I will abide by your so-called rules a little bit." The lady spread her hands, but her expression was so happy. It can be felt that there is a hint of murderous intent in General Thunder's eyes. The lady smiled slightly and calmly waited for General Thunder's next words. "If you want the Heart of God, you must first agree to the first condition. Once you get it, you fools will leave Dao Wife immediately." General Thunder said. "Of course." the lady replied. "Secondly, don't let me hear that you fools are doing business in Daoji again, not in any form." General Leiden continued. "We agree," the lady said. "As for the third point..." General Thunder raised his lips slightly as he was about to say the last condition. Suddenly, a person rushed in. It turned out to be Kujo Sora, and she was seen walking towards the lady menacingly. "Kujo Sora?" General Raiden thought in his mind. Obviously, she didn't expect that the person who suddenly broke in was Kujo Sora. When he ambushed the Yae Shenzi not long ago, General Raiden used a method similar to that of Long Yi, hypnotizing Kujo Sora. This made Kujo Sora San Luo went to hunt the Eightfold Son of God for no reason. After that, General Raiden ignored Kujo Sora and allowed her to act on her own, returning to her past self. After all, when she controlled Kujo Sora's body before, she knew clearly that Kujo Sora's obsession with General Raiden was very . By controlling the body of General Raiden, she controlled Kujo Sora in disguise. But the sudden appearance of Kujo Sora at this moment really surprised her. "Oh? Sir General, what kind of accident is this sudden intruder? I remember that the person I asked to meet should be you alone, General, right?" the lady said lightly, obviously she also wanted to see General Thunder's reaction. . General Raiden did not speak, but Kujo Sora who broke in spoke first. "Sir General, this person is not trustworthy. The Fools have many hidden connections within Dao Wife, and they even secretly provided the Evil Eye to Dao Wife. The Eye Hunting Order cannot continue. At this time, the authorities in Dao Wife are in turmoil, the people are in dire straits, and the Fools are all Taking the opportunity to gain a lot of profits will pose a great threat to Inazuma's local economy, politics, and the lives of the people inside." As Kujo Sora spoke, he slowly pulled up the long bow with one hand and approached the lady. "Oh? That's really interesting." The lady smiled. "Hmph, I don't want to hear more words from you. I can't escape unharmed after Inazuma does these things." Kujo Sora's eyes were filled with murderous intent, and he immediately shot the bow and arrow at the lady in his hand. The lady deftly avoided it, but she didn't show any anger at all. Instead, she turned to look at General Thunder. "General, is this how you treat guests?" the lady sneered. "This person was not arranged by me." General Thunder crossed his arms. "It's not arranged by the General, so I'll put in some effort to clear out these irrelevant people." The lady smiled faintly. Kujo Sora's second attack was about to come. The lady suddenly snapped her fingers, and suddenly she saw two ice guns made of ice elements floating above her head, and then instantly pierced Kujo Sora at extremely fast speeds. shoulders. The lady walked in the direction of Kujo Sora. At this time, Kujo Sora was immobilized by the two spears and could not move. The lady's high heels stepped directly on Kujo Sora's abdomen. Immediately afterwards, a classic reenactment, the method used on Wendy once again appeared on Kujo Sora. The lady kicked Kujo Sora's body, and Kujo Sora flew to the side. I don't know if it was... The was too great, and unexpectedly Kujo Sanra fainted and fell to the side, motionless. "It's really boring." The lady said disdainfully. "Then, let's talk about the third condition just now." The lady said. But before General Raiden could reply, the door to the general's mansion was kicked open again, and a blond girl rushed into the castle tower. The other party quickened his pace and came to the lady's side. It could be seen that her murderous intention had reached a critical point. "It's you." The lady glanced at the woman who broke in. It was obvious that she knew the other person's identity. "Madam!" The visitors were none other than Traveler and Paimon. General Thunder's eyes narrowed slightly, and following the memory of this body, she realized that the girl in front of her was the blond woman who had been stabbed by Wu Xiang during the Eye Hunting Ceremony not long ago. At this moment, General Thunder was thoughtful. "It's really boring, one after another. If I didn't know that this place is a castle tower, I might have regarded this place as a market place or something like that." The lady mocked. She was obviously sarcastic that General Thunderbolt's hospitality was unbecoming of a host. When he was talking to the diplomats of the Solstice Kingdom, so many unrelated people came in. "The same is true for the person over there just now. Are they all so rude? This is the attitude of Rice Wife towards me, the diplomatic envoy of the Solstice Kingdom. It seems to be nothing more than that." The lady said.

"I will punish the people of Daofu for their mistakes. You are not qualified, madam." General Leiden suddenly spoke at this time. "Haha, I'm really sorry, General..." the lady sneered. "Madam...she actually gave Kujo Sora to..." Paimon said nervously. "Ma'am!" Ying shouted again. "Okay, okay, don't keep mentioning my name in your ears. I'm almost tired of your face." The lady said with murderous intent. "You also secretly used the evil eye on the rebels in Daozhu, putting Tianling Xuxing and the rebels in a stalemate, and doing some experiments..." Ying clenched her fists. "Do you want to expose our crimes in front of the general? Haha, but before you say these big words, you have to think carefully. At this moment, you are the most wanted criminal in Inazuma. You The situation is very bad." The lady said. Paimon subconsciously glanced at General Raiden and found that General Raiden had no intention of getting rid of Ying himself. Ying clenched her fists, and it was obvious that she wanted to just draw the sword and fight the lady to the . "You have to understand clearly that I am the diplomatic envoy of the Winter Country, and you are just a wanted criminal. You and I have essentially different identities. If you attack me at this time, I don't need to say more about the consequences. Right? Besides, you are not qualified to ask me to take action. I believe that the general will give me a satisfactory explanation. If I am attacked by a wanted criminal of Inazuma in the castle tower, I am afraid that I will have to consider whether to accept that condition. I agreed." The lady looked at General Thunder. "...I want to challenge you to a duel!" Ying shouted. "Hmm..." General Thunder nodded. "...Oh? You actually have this skill. It seems that you have also learned to use some of the rules of this country?" the lady said. Ying still stared at the lady. "For Zheping, everyone in the resistance army, and for more people who are persecuted by the fools..." Ying thought in her heart. "But you have to think carefully, the loser will die." The lady said coldly. Ying said nothing, obviously she ignored the lady's provocation. "Hahahaha... Then let me condescend to dance with you until we both reach the end of our lives," the lady said. In this way, under the witness of General Thunder and Lightning, Ms. He Ying began this gorgeous and sad imperial duel. Ying, she became stronger after experiencing the incident in Mondstadt. Even because of my operation, she is still not like a fish, letting me slaughter her. This power has always been such an existence that cannot be ignored. Perhaps she is the one who can break the existing stability of Teyvat, the real chosen one. With a slash of the knife, the lady slowed down her hind legs. Under her explosion, her other identity also appeared, the Witch of Flame - Rosalind Kruzhika Elofat. At the same time, after the lady changed from an executive to a flame witch, a breath began to appear faintly in her body. General Thunder and Lightning could sense it, and it was the breath of the devil. Ying was obviously a little surprised, but after going through so many trials, she was also very strong. He actually defeated the Flame Witch under her terrifying offensive. The lady recovered from the Flame Witch's loss of control, but she was now extremely weak and had no strength left. General Thunder and Lightning narrowed his eyes slightly, Naixiang Yi Dao was already in his hand. The bet is certain. In a duel before the emperor, unless one party is eliminated, there will be no end. The lady has been defeated by Ying. According to the rules of the imperial duel, the lady will also be killed by General Thunder and Lightning, who is the contractor. General Raiden came over, and when he passed by Ying, he used some method to stun Ying directly. Paimon was choked by General Raiden and lost consciousness at the same time. "I am the envoy of the Winter Kingdom, and I am also part of the memory of the devil's body. Do you dare to attack me?!" the lady roared. General Thunder did not speak. There was some greed in her eyes, which belonged to the remaining demonic power in the lady's body. She, Orobas, is also a demon. Although she has seized the body of General Thunder and Lightning, her strength is still not enough. This is why she still chooses to be soft in the face of the fools. If she encounters General Thunder and Lightning in the past, I don’t need to say more, with one knife. Kill it. Now, if the power of the remaining demon god is taken away, his control over Inazuma will only become more perfect. General Thunder stepped on his high heels and trampled the lady under his feet. The lady had no power to resist. She was still roaring, verbally abusing General Thunder. "If you do this, your people and your country will be in absolute danger! Stop! I order you, stop!" the lady roared. General Thunder and Lightning wanted to laugh. For some reason, looking at the lady at this moment, she seemed to be reminded of her weak self and the figure of the big snake hundreds of years ago. Although she resisted desperately, she was in front of the absolutely powerful General Thunder and Lightning. , everything is in vain, everything is the clown's struggle. Suddenly, the lady saw the phantom of a giant snake appearing behind General Thunder, and her eyes suddenly froze. "It turns out...it turns out that you are also controlled by someone..." Before he finished speaking, General Thunder and Lightning slashed out. This knife struck the lady's waist, and a dazzling lightning burst out. The lady died just like that... not even the bones were preserved. General Thunder looked down at the palm of his hand, and there was that dazzling light spot on it, which was the remnant of the demon possessing the lady's body. General Thunder suddenly showed a proud smile for some reason. She looked at the power in her hand and felt more and more that her goal was about to be achieved. "Originally, I still lacked some strength to completely control your body, Narukami, but at this moment, after absorbing the power of this unlucky guy, I can completely get your body and all your memories... By then, Hai Everyone on Qi Island, I can also fulfill the contract I made back then... Hahahahahahahahaha, the victory still belongs to me, Orobas... Although hundreds of years have passed, you, Narukami, did not expect the final victory. It still belongs to me, right?" As the Thunderbolt General said, his hands began to rub the plump and moist breasts on his chest. This is the cry of the winner, this is the joy of the winner. In order to arrive at this moment, he didn't know how long he had been plunged into darkness. He vaguely remembered that when he woke up for the first time, the branch that appeared next to him again brought him from the edge of . Wake up. Perhaps this was fate. Hundreds of years ago, he was to flee to the dark sea due to failure. There, he encountered a coral branch rich in magic power. Relying on the power of this coral, he led Hai Qi The people of the island rushed out of Yuanxia Palace and founded the current Haiqi Island. After being killed by Narukami, hundreds of years later, by chance, he was once again awakened by the coral branch that had made him powerful in the past, and even completed a counterattack, taking the body of General Thunder and Lightning. "Then, after absorbing this power, let me take a look at your true heart. Narukami, or... Raiden Movie." General Raiden said, just wanting to stretch out his hand and wipe out the remaining demonic energy. Inhaled into the body.

Suddenly, General Raiden felt something touch her behind. Then she turned around suddenly and saw Kujo Sora, who should have fallen to the ground and was knocked by the lady, looking at her with a smile on his face. "You...you..." Although General Raiden was surprised, he quickly reacted and wanted to draw his sword and kill Kujo Sora. But at this time, General Thunder realized that her body... had become weak and powerless. It could even be said that her body was getting weaker. "You are still missing a move, Raiden General." Kujo Sora walked over with a small side step. At this time, she walked behind General Raiden, with their backs facing each other. General Thunder wanted to fight desperately, but she found that she was unable to use either her body or her strength. Drenched in sweat and terrified inside. General Thunder and Lightning never expected that there would be such a reversal the moment he reached the top. No matter how much I calculated, I never thought that something like this would happen. "You..." General Thunder wanted to speak, but at this time she found that she had trouble even speaking. "I am the winner after all." Kujo Sora smiled, and then she kicked her right foot, and the Thunderbolt General was brought down to the ground. "Then it's time to bring this farce to a perfect end." Kujo Sora smiled. She clapped her hands slightly, and saw an additional figure appearing behind her. General Thunder saw that the figure was actually the Eightfold Divine Son, and judging from the other person's aura, it was not a puppet made by him, but He is the genuine Son of the Eightfold God. "Is this all her plan?!" General Raiden was shocked. No wonder Kujo Sora's reaction was so dull at that time. This was actually the reason. "Although losers are not qualified to know the truth, if there is no witness to this curiosity, I will be somewhat disappointed." Kujo Sera said. Kujo Sora pulled with one hand, and her clothes slipped down. Immediately, the general whom Tian Ling followed appeared naked in front of the general to whom she was filial piety. But at the same moment, an unknown came to her. Spreading around the body. General Thunder's eyes widened. She never thought that this aura actually belonged to that person. "You...!" Kujo Sanra snapped his fingers, and immediately, General Raiden fell . Kujo Sora stretched out his hand towards the Eightfold Divine Son behind him, and the moment Kujo Sora's hand touched the Eightfold Divine Son, Kujo Sora's body suddenly fell to the same place, and only the Eightfold Divine Son's body stood there blankly. After a while, Yae Shenzi began to move her fingers. Looking at her long legs, she showed a mysterious and charming smile. "I didn't expect to catch two big fish at once." Yae Kamiko said with a smile. She came to the front of General Raiden with a catwalk, and pulled up General Raiden's body with one hand. Something strange happened. She felt that Yae Shenzi grabbed General Raiden's hand like a ball of mucus, and began to adhere to General Raiden's hand. The body, soon, Yae Shenzi was like a ball of liquid that began to blend with the general Thunder and Lightning who fell on the ground, as if the two people were merging with each other. This fusion process is very curious. It can be described as two masses of liquid blending with each other and then starting to continuously form. Finally, a new person is born. If you look carefully, you can see that this is a brand new body with the proud peaks and beautiful face of General Raiden, and the long legs of Yae Shenzi, but it is not exactly the same as one of the fused individuals. All in all, he inherited the best parts of two bodies. "Fusion, is this my new ability?" The new Thunder General muttered at this time. Lowering her head and stroking her new body, she was also very satisfied. Because with the blessing of this power, she can even easily change her body structure. For example... General Thunder thought, her lower body, which should have been lying flat, actually had a man's cock, and In the turning of thoughts, it disappeared again. "It's already out of the human category, but I like it." She said to herself. After taking some time, she began to absorb the power left in the lady's body not long ago. And, all the memories related to this body in recent days, this is the key. That's right, the last person killed was the protagonist Li. He had been planning for this moment for a long time, but he didn't expect to receive such a big fruit. Time flies and we go back to a while ago. While Toma continued to ravage Rei in Ayaka Kamisato's body, by chance, Rei discovered that there was another ninja from the final episode of Inazato's mysterious organization in Kamisato's family, Hayao. And this is the beginning of this line. With the help of Zayou's body, she began to collect information in Inazuma, and at the same time, she continued to look for opportunities. And Inazuma's Nagano fireworks boss, Yonomiya, became her second body. You know, with the power of the Eye of Destiny, she can attach her consciousness to multiple people. Of course there are limits, and because he possessed an abnormal existence like Ying before, he was equivalent to being controlled by Ying. After that, a series of activities started surrounding Ying. Liming Bai is the backbone of Ying's rice wife's change of situation. That is, as long as Ying exists, he will have the opportunity to profit from it. Sure enough, driven by her subtle influence, Zaiying completed a series of things and went to the resistance bureau, while Li Ziran, who was Zaoyou's body, followed and secretly guided her. Until the castle tower incident just now, the appearance of Kujo Sora and Ying was not an accident. It was all deliberately planned by Taori. However, the lady and Orobas were the result of an accident. What he wanted very much was to seize the throne. Take the body of General Thunder. I just didn't expect that not only did I obtain the body and power of General Thunder, I also obtained the power of the other two demon gods. Although the power of the two demon gods has long been incomplete, it is still the power of the demon gods after all, in line with fate. Under the influence of the Eye of God, his Eye of Destiny also ushered in a new evolution. As shown just now, she has achieved physical fusion. The fused body can not only transform back and forth between the fused bodies, but can even transform into any form one wants. But this power cannot be abused, because while fusing that body, it must also inherit its memory and wear it out. This is a huge burden for a person's soul. If it were not for the protection of the Eye of Destiny, Li's soul would have been shattered. "Now, General." The reborn Thunderbolt General said confidently. In this game of chess, the final victory belongs to Taliban. If it ends like this, I'm afraid it's not something worth celebrating. So the real good show always comes at the end. General Lei and Lightning narrowed his eyes slightly and saw her body change immediately, transforming into Xiao Gong's appearance. Stretching lazily, she waved her hand, and another Thunder General appeared out of thin air. This thunder and lightning general was naturally not made of a puppet, but a temporary puppet made by Li Dong using the power of the Eye of Destiny. She knew that there must be chaos outside the general's mansion at this time, and the best thing to do now was to stabilize Inazuma's current situation. He was not very good at stabilizing political power. It was the best thing to temporarily use his ability to separate a consciousness made of General Thunder's puppet and let it act on his behalf.

After dealing with these things, she walked towards a place with a relaxed pace. At this time, under the power of the Eye of Destiny, she could still come and go freely. She was still in the castle tower just a moment ago, and the next moment she was One step has already reached the dark alley next to the Inazuma Adventurers Association. In other words, after absorbing the power of General Thunder, Orobas, and part of Osel, she has reached an unprecedented level of power at this moment. She took another step out, and in the next moment she drove to a place that looked like a room. Li, who transformed into Xiao Gong, looked at a door that had not yet been opened in front of him, rolled his eyes again, and then opened the folding door. There were two people in the room at this time, one was Kamisato Ayaka who was lying on the bed, and the other was Toma who was taking care of him. It seemed that Kamisato Ayaka was seriously ill and was lying in bed with an ice pack on her head, which was obviously placed by Toma for her. Thomas also immediately noticed the person who came in. When he realized that it was Xiao Gong, he felt a little strange. He was about to step forward to ask, but Xiao Gong spoke first. "Long time no see." Xiao Gong said with a smile. Looking at Xiaomiya's expression, Toma glanced at Kamisato Ayaka who was lying on the bed, and his eyes changed a lot. "I see..." Thomas sat on the ground and sighed. "It seems that in the past few days, you have completed some actions that I don't know about, but even if you are in another person's body, do you think you have the strength to completely take me down?" Toma said coldly. "Gee, although all your previous precautions were perfect." Xiaomiya smiled and slowly walked to the center of the house, "Whether it is your ability or your heart to guard against the god Ayaka, you have done everything possible. Picky." "But no matter how hard you calculate, you can't imagine that my ability is a hundred million points stronger than you think." Xiao Gong said. "...In other words, you have a double consciousness transformation?!" Thomas was shocked. But looking at Xiao Gong's still confident smile, Toma seemed to have thought of a more terrifying result. Sweat pours down. He understood that he had already lost, and that the other party must be very confident that he dared to show up at this time. "It's a pity that you are in the middle of the game and don't know the changes on the chessboard." Xiao Gong said. "...Haha, then, let's do it." Thomas said helplessly. Although his eyes were very unwilling, he understood that he had failed. Xiaomiya strolled towards the other party. As she stepped forward step by step, her body also changed. Until she came to Toma, her body had turned into the appearance of Yae Shenzi. , and not only the body, but also the clothes are no different from the usual Yae Shenzi. Thomas Li lifted his head with his hands. Thomas narrowed his eyes slightly, but there was no hope in those eyes and they looked very distracted. "The conditions can only be negotiated when the strengths of both parties are equal, and now you have no qualifications to resist me. In other words, you are my prisoner. As a prisoner, your life is at my disposal." Li Sneered. "...I advise you to kill me now. As long as I still have breath, I will find an opportunity to kill you from behind!" Toma said. The two looked at each other, and the distance between them was not even an inch, but there was an extremely huge deep chasm in front of them, isolating them. "Hahahahaha..." Li laughed. "Why are you laughing? My words are so funny?!" Thomas said. "As expected of you...Jiang Hanxi." Li said, and actually started to pinch Toma's face with his hands. But Thomas didn't care about this at this time. What he cared about more was the name the other party said. "You...you know my name?!" Thomas exclaimed. "Uh-huh." Li smiled, let go of Toma, and stood up. Seeing that the other party ignored his name, Toma became more and more anxious. Obviously the other party deliberately revealed the news just now so that he would be interested in it. Li came in front of Kamisato Ayaka, and she stretched out her hand and gently tapped Kamisato Ayaka's forehead. At the same moment, her pupils actually reflected Kamisato Ayaka's figure. At the same time, a wave of The nameless power began to pour into Kamisato Ayaka's body. Although in front of ordinary people it was like Li touching the other person's body with his hand, how could Thomas, who also had similar abilities, not know that the other person, Li must have used some kind of ability, but he still didn't know what the other person did. "It's fate that you and I can meet in this other world." Li said lightly, "I want to slowly control this world with you." "..." Thomas didn't speak, but he was also attracted by Li Na The arrogant ambition was shocked. "Next, the place I want to go to is Liyue. I still have some things to deal with there." Li stood up again. Thomas somehow stood up, and the two looked at each other again. "Although I don't know if this is a dream, I came here. Are you willing to live in this small place? Maybe you don't want to believe that I have gained absolute power, and the gods of this place have been controlled by me. And from her body, I learned that in the near future, a huge catastrophe will erupt in the entire other world. By then, no one will be able to escape. All grievances, all hatred, They will all merge together, explode together, and be liquidated." "But in troubled times, without enough strength, you and I are all fallen leaves. Only after falling on the ground can we turn into a new big tree and keep moving forward. Rise up and climb to the top of the world!" "So, I need help!" Li said. "I know that you are a smart man, and the next step is your choice." Li threw something towards Thomas. If he looked carefully, he found that it was something similar to the Eye of God, and its appearance was like the God of Destiny. Eye. "..." When Toma found out, he immediately understood that this thing contained a very terrifying power, even dozens of times beyond her own ability. This thing must be a shackles to control others. Once she chooses, I am afraid that she will be controlled by the other party forever. And if he refuses, I'm afraid the other party won't let him go like this, but he will definitely be deprived of his power. Thomas felt something he had never felt before, and now he was in a dilemma! But the words he muttered in his mouth could not be spoken easily, and his body language was extremely heavy for Toma at this time. Between nodding and shaking her head, it was just a feedback from the nerve reflex, but the action under such thinking was the most terrifying choice for her. "Life or , you make your own decision." Li said lightly. ———————————————————— “This is the story of a bubble, and also the story of a girl.” “Wake up from that beach, the false starry sky intertwined with her Together. Guide her forward step by step. After experiencing the invasion of the dragon Tevarin and the sudden of the Liyue god, this time, she came to the land of Rice Wife."

"This was a more dangerous event than the previous adventures, but she took a determined step to find the parents in her memory." "She experienced countless crises along the way, and at Inazuma's stop, she finally We have come to the last scene. Traveler relied on his strong strength, intelligence and... reliable partners to solve the crisis of rice wife." "Traveler, do you think such a story can be written into a biography? Put it in my Eighth Level Hall?" The Eighth Level Godson looked at Ying with a smile. Ying showed her signature eye roll, put her hands on her hips, and looked unhappy. "Giggle, why are the travelers so cold? Or is my proposal not very interesting?" Yae Kamiko said, folding his hands on his chest with a sad expression. "No, no, this time, thanks to Yae Shenzi's help, we were able to find the key to the matter, and we were able to stop the lady from continuing to seduce the General at the most critical moment." Paimeng said from the side. "Okay, okay, how about the blessing guard I gave you?" Yae Shenzi asked. "Here." Yingshou fumbled behind her for a moment and took it out. "Oh, I thought you would hang it in the most conspicuous place on your chest. In the future, when you meet people, you will tell me that this was given to me by the wise and beautiful Yae Shenzi." Yae Shenzi looked disappointed. "How could anyone do such a thing?" Pamon couldn't help complaining. "Okay, okay, little guys, thanks to you waking up my stupid friend this time, she didn't do anything stupid." Yae Shenzi said, looking at the huge god tree behind him. Sakura tree. "After all, this is the place she loves. If because of this, she does something that she will regret for the rest of her life, it will also be an extremely heavy "wear and tear" for her..." " ..." Ying is also the same. Looking at the huge sacred cherry tree, it seems that at this moment, she seems to have seen a huge war hundreds of years ago, and General Thunder and Lightning is also standing at the forefront, holding a milk-flavored knife, guarding here The entire rice wife resists foreign enemies. "Okay, little guys, where will your journey be headed next? " Yae Shenzi asked. Ying looked at Yae Shenzi and clenched her fists. "I am traveling to find my brother, and next I will go to Xumi. "Ying said. "Then... I would like to wish you both a happy journey in advance. " Yae Shenzi smiled. After bidding farewell to Yae Shenzi, Ying and Paimon walked towards the Adventurers Association of Narukami Island. They had already said goodbye to Ayaka Toma and the others, and everyone on Haiqi Island did not want to disturb them for the time being. , the only one is Xiao Gong. Along the way, the two received a lot of care from Xiao Gong, and Xiao Gong even made a firework for the two of them that was exclusive to Ying and Paimeng. The two are about to After leaving Dao-wife, she still wanted to say goodbye to Xiao Gong. When she came to Xiao Gong's house, she asked about her father, but could not find any trace of Xiao Gong. The two of them were surprised. After searching for a long time, they still found nothing. They couldn't find it. The two had but to check the time. The appointment with Beidou was almost up, so they came to the outlying island. The two had made an agreement with Beidou before, hoping that Beidou could take them to the place closest to Xumi. At this time, the time was almost up. Not long ago, At the castle tower, the two of them stumbled and solved Inazuma's crisis. General Raiden revoked the Eye Hunting Order and relaxed the lock-down order. This made Beidou's fleet or the entire Teyvat merchants You can go in and out of Inazuma normally. As the outlying island was originally a trading port, there were a lot more fleets arriving at this time. There were two large ships anchored at the port. As soon as Ying arrived at the port, the eldest sister came to the port. I greeted her. After confirming it, Sister Beidou expressed that she wanted to go to Liyue first. After all, Ying was just taking a seat on the ship, so she naturally had no objection and agreed. She also had some things to ask Zhongli, Wanting to seek some answers. The fleet set sail without long delay. Ying and Paimeng also liked to stay on the deck and watch the sea level. It seemed that after General Thunder lifted the storm, the heavy rains also reduced a lot. At this time, the sea was calm, and there was a pleasant mood. But in a place that Ying didn't know, in another direction on the boat. A white-haired man wearing Inazuma's traditional yukata was pressing his hands on a woman's buttocks, and the woman was It was a wooden wall with both hands supported on the ship. As the man's waist moved back and forth, the woman in front of him let out an ambiguous gasp, which seemed very charming. The two turned out to be Manyo and Yae Kamiko, who are familiar to travelers. "As expected, Yadou-sama's body is the most sensitive...ahhhhh♥..." "You are obviously a man, but you like being penetrated by me so much? "Wanyo said, and even breathed hot air into Yae Kamiko's ear. This teasing made Yae Kamiko's ears redder and redder, and Yae Kamiko-sama rolled his eyes in comfort and stuck out his tongue, looking very lustful. "A woman's pleasure...you will never get tired of it no matter how you play with it♥" "Haha...then let's continue, use your man's cock to give you a comfortable experience! " A stream of heat went straight into the body, and both of them reached the best physical experience at this moment. After a while, Yae Shenzi closed his feet, and the little sister leaked milky white liquid from time to time, and the breasts on her chest shook with her breathing. The beauty is charming. But at this moment, the Eightfold God Son is thinking more about the bodies in Liyue that he once controlled and the matter of his gay friend Lin Yun. "...let me... again Please feel comfortable for once ♥..." At this time, Yae Kamiko opened her legs with both hands, and the beautiful scenery was exposed in front of Wan Ye, and at this time, Yae Kamiko's body changed... into The appearance of General Raiden. Wanyo looked at the guy in front of him who kept arousing his sexual desires. He sighed helplessly, showed a gentle smile, and continued to start a new round of his offensive. "What else will happen to be interesting? What about things? " For returning to Liyue in the future, her heart is filled with an unspeakable expectation. That expectation is more about the desire brought by new abilities, driving her desire to obtain more original versions of her body. "Well ~♥" Feeling the pleasure of Manyo's penetration, Li, who had transformed into the Thunderbolt General, could understand more and more that the so-called mystery of a woman's body, the more she experienced it, the more unsatisfied it was. This kind of lying on the side with another man working so hard Exercise, and you just need to enjoy it comfortably, it is that simple. But this kind of pleasure is like a poison. Once you get used to it, it will be difficult to quit again after you leave. It will only be endless and let you A man satisfies himself until his body collapses and his consciousness collapses. "You are really becoming more and more like a bitch. "Wanye teased. After all, at this time, Li was experiencing pleasure, her eyes were white, her tongue was sticking out, and she looked like a woman. Looking at such a contrast, the main reason was her body at this time, that The high-ranking rice goddess. "Hurry ♥... I want more... more... um... ♥"

"It's really difficult to serve." Wan Ye said, the movement of his waist quickened again. I don't know if it was an instinctive reaction, but his hands dishonestly ravaged the plump breasts of General Raiden at the same time. General Thunder and Lightning's face became even more flushed under such stimulation. It was not until the peak of desire that both parties reached climax at the same time that the two of them were able to breathe. "Hehe... Who do you want to accompany you in the next few days? ♥ Is it Sister Xiaomiya? Or is it your favorite Miss Ayaka?" The figure of General Raiden changed again. At this time, her The body, like a combination of Yokomiya and Kamisato Ayaka, caught Wan Ye's eyes. Wanyo sat down weakly, "Please, although you and I have great desires, being a man is very tiring." "Then let me squeeze you hard~" As he said this, the other party unexpectedly He actually crawled over again, grabbed Wanye's cock that had just relaxed, and played with it ambiguously again. "Let me go..." Wan Ye complained helplessly in his heart, but it was obvious that the other party would not give up. Thinking that this voyage might take half a month, Wan Ye suddenly felt pain in his kidneys.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)