More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by avalonbladeworks avalonbladeworks

What's next?

Extra - Isekai

Adam closed his eyes sadly as the truck hit him full .Despite the sad life he led he let out a smile seeing that he saved a fox from getting run over.He has done many things in past but never got any credit.Even now many people still treated him as an idiot for risking his life for an animal.

He let out his final breath saying"i wish i can reborn in different circumstances" as the world darkened around him.

He opened his eyes feeling laid on something."i thought i was dead"he exclaimed as a voice cane from above saying " yes you are dead my dear".

He found that he cant move his body as that he was laying on someone's lap especially a girl if the boobs on his face were any indication.

He blushed as his dick stood up seeing the naked woman.But he felt very convuluted at his arousal.

First of all he cant properly see the woman like he has sight problems.

Second he feels like he was in the embrace of mother and that was weird because he just popped a boner at his mother.

He calmed himself saying"who are you and where am i?".

The woman giggled saying"as expected you are calm.lets just say that i was very interested in you so i snatched your soul from going into hell".

His face got sad saying"ah even the world was unfair.i havent done any wrong in my life so why hell".

She kissed him on head as her nipples almost touched his lips as she said"iam sorry for that child.due to so many religions on earth.the concept of right and wrong became distorted.the hell you are going to was the hell of the religion of the country you are currently right now".

"Ah i somewhat understand"he said.

The woman smiled saying"huhu there was a reason i picked you.your understanding of somethings us far better than your fellow humans which is useless in that society but is very useful in your next life".

Adam finally got all the points needed as he said"so you want to reincarnate me right.sorry but iam no ones pawn".

The woman leaned forward as her nipples were in his mouth as adam unconsciously sucked on it and felt something flowing down his throat.

"I dont want anything dear.i was the fox you saved so take this as a reward of some sort"she said as more holy milk poured into his mouth.

Adam finished drinking as he got strength to get up and said "can i have your name?".

The woman smiled sadly saying"@#$%#%@" as adam felt confused.The woman continued saying"sorry dear but names are powerful and you are no where near powerful to feel the history behind me.even the gods of your world can't see or hear me.the fact that you can barely see me proves that you are my precious child".

Adam felt confused again as his boner stood straight at her words despite having motherly affections at her.He have some theories but didnt state them untill later period and got more clues.

She continued saying"as my precious child you have all the powers of a god in any world you chose to reincarnate into.Granted that you hate your original world,you can still go back in time or go to an alt fantasy version of your world.There are no rules for most of worlds".

He smiled saying"i see a but coming".

She stood up saying"there is one world where you wont get any powers but will be closer to me in terms of history and you will have a chance to meet me in real and even gain a power higher than me.So what is your wish?"

What will you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)