More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Exposure

You stand restroom attached to Chad's bedroom, staring into a mirror. You are wearing only what Chad told you to and nothing more. The feeling of so much exposed skin makes you feel . But at the same time, you feel beautiful. The long fishnet stockings And the thin black corset like dress. They are matched perfectly by the long black leather sleeves and collar. The arm sleeves your hand behind your back. And you are unable to take them off. And the collar has a large open ring hanging from the front. On the counter in front of you sits a thick black ball gag. And a full blindfold. Seconds later, Chad walks in. stepping close to you, he rubs his hands up and down your body. Groping your tits and ass as he does. Leaning in her kisses your neck. And then whispers into your ear. "It's time. Let's finish getting you ready." Smiling nervously, You let him put both the ball gag and blindfold on you. Making you feel helpless. Then you hear a click as he attaches a leash to your collar.

Seconds later, you feel him pull you out of the room. Following close behind him, your heart starts racing. You can't see or speak. And you can't move your arms from behind your back. You can't resist him and can only do what you are told. As you make your way down what you think is a hallway, you hear laughter coming from a room close by. Glasses clink together, and deep voices cheer and holler as you approach. When you hear the sounds of an opening door, the cheering stops. You feel a tug on your collar and stumble forward into the room. When the door closes behind you, your heart stops. As your anticipation and nervousness get the better of you, and all you can do is stand there and wait. After a few seconds, you hear whistling and hooting as the men begin to overcome their surprise. The sound of clinking glasses and laughter starts back up until you hear Chad shouting for their attention. "Shut up, guys and listen" A few seconds later, everyone is quiet. "Now that the football season is over and since we all graduate in a few months. I figured we should celebrate. It might be the last time we get to as a group. And what kind of celebration would it be without a little entertainment." As he said entertainment Chad grabbed your ass and squeezed. Forcing you to take a step forward. "And this cunt here will be more than happy to provide that for us. Feel free to use her however you want. Fuck her, spit on her, slap her. Hell, you can even piss on her. I only have one request. By the end of the night, I want this bitch to be pregnant. I want to send her home to her loser husband and pathetic son with a belly full of cum. And if any of you don't already know who this is, it's Jackson's mom. So let's give that pathetic nerd something to remember us by." After the clinking of glasses and a loud cheer, you had hands all over you.

Standing in the middle of an unknown number of men, you felt hands all over you. Large, strong hands were feeling up your tits and your ass. Someone was rubbing your pussy. And another guy had pulled back your head by your hair and was spitting on you. Calling you a dirty little whore. Soon two of the guys started playing a game. Each one would take a turn slapping your ass. And if you bucked or moaned or reacted in any way, they got a point. Each slap was harder and harder. And with each one, your ass started hurting more and more. By this time, one of the guys had spread your feet apart and had a finger inside you. He laughed at you and called you a nasty little slut when he felt the wetness building up inside you. Seconds later, you felt your dress loosen as one of the guys unzipped it from behind. After it falls to the floor, your panties follow. And just moments later, you are moaning through your gag as the first of many cocks penetrates your tight wet mature cunt.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)