More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

A Woman's Pleasure

The feeling of a thick long hard cock penetrating your tight wet mature cunt drove you crazy. It wasn't long before you were moaning through the gag. Spil and drool dripping from your mouth and chin. Grabbing ahold of your bound arms, the man started fucking you harder. Forcing his way deeper inside you. His cock was just as big, if not bigger, than Chad. Which meant it was stretching you open as he fucked you. When you started bucking as he reached your womb, you heard the other guys start cheering and laughing. They were calling you dirty degrading names and spitting in your face. After only a couple of minutes, the first guy came inside you. Filling you with his hot cum. Seconds later, another cock was inside you. This one was just as big as the other.

Again you bucked and moaned as the man fucked you. His rock hard cock was hitting your g spot with every thrust. And when he was done, he to finished inside. And then another man stepped up and started fucking you. This happened three or four times before one of the guys got the bright idea to take off your gag and shove his cock down your throat.

As the two men started spit roasting you, you felt your body start to quiver. And seconds later, you climaxed for the first time that night. Creating a puddle of cum on the floor. All the men laughed and cheered. They called you a whore for liking it. And promised to make you cum many more times tonight. You barely heard any of their taunting or cheering thought. Because you were starting to pass out as you choked on cock. The man throat fucking you had shoved his cock deep down your throat and wasn't letting you up for air. Only after your body started going limp and your face was turning red did he pull out. Allowing you to gasp desperately for air. Only moments passed before his cock was back down your throat. And again, you were struggling to breathe.

Your spit roasting went on for a long while. Every time one of the men came, another would take his place. They were filling your womb with their hot sticky thick cum at one end. And forcing you to swallow more at the other. It was only after one of the men shoved his cock up your ass instead of your cunt dod you remember where you were. Or even what your name was.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)