More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Danilka1253 Danilka1253

In which scenario you or the male protagonist will be exposed nude?

Exposed Through Terms of Service

All the women were moving to the new app, "Eve," and Josh couldn't understand what the rage was all about. He would usually walk into a room to see women surrounding a pocket-sized screen, giggling at whatever image, video, or text they were looking at. Of course, he would never know, but he wanted in. As soon as a man was in their presence, the room would fall silent and disperse as if nothing happened.

Josh had to find out. When looking it up, Josh found Eve was a "dating site" for young singles looking for fun and excitement. Josh never had a girlfriend and his closest encounter to getting some was the pocket pussy he had hidden in his room.

The cute lonely guy was a frequent masturbator. He had short brown hair that he would pull back and an average body. His slightly chubbiness added to the size of his ample butt and plushy pecks. One flaw he had was if he saw anything that would excite him, he would have to run off to the bathroom to deal with his "little"problems.

What happens next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)