More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What should he do?

Explore a bit

Kent decided to just kind of walk around and enjoy the scenery a bit. He ran into a random direction and just took in the scenery. It was a cloudy day, but the mods he installed made it seems a little bit nicer. As he continued his run, he heard someone yell out in a gruff voice. “That’s close enough!” Kent turned to see a small bandit camp. Three bandits, two humans and a khajiit stared at him, weapons drawn. “You picked a bad time to get lost, friend.” The gruff bandit said, approaching Kent, dagger out. Kent thought fast and remembered a modded spell that might be good for this. As he pulled up his menu, he chose the modded ‘Harmony’ spell and built up his casting. He felt the power coursing through his veins as he slammed his hands to the ground sending out a wave of magic to the bandits. He watched as they froze, seeming to lose control of themselves. Suddenly, Kent felt himself lose control as the female bandit unequipped her bow and sauntered toward him. She stripped down, the other human also stripping. The khajiit, seeming uninterested, turned back to the cauldron.

The female bandit pushed Kent down to his back, his enormous cock standing straight up into the air. While she did not posses the curves that Kent would usually enjoy in the game, there was a certain attraction to her sultry attitude. Maybe even watching her smaller body lower herself onto his monstrous cock made it pulse even more. Her tightness seeming to squeeze his dick with enough to make him cum right there, but he held it in as her wetness made it easier and easier to take his godly size. She laid on top of Kent, moaning and feeling so full from his cock alone. Just then the male bandit came up behind the female and brought his own cock out, dwarfed by Kent’s size, but a cock’s a cock. As he pushed himself into the female’s asshole, she let out a pleasurable groan, wondering how she could still feel even fuller then now.

Seemingly to have heard her thoughts, Kent started to feel his balls pulsate, building up cum. He groaned, the bandit’s pussy started to squeeze his cock more and more, wanting the cum he held in her. Soon, Kent picked up the pace and started to slam himself upwards into the bandit. She sat up, orgasming from the feeling of both cocks inside her, but the monster really doing damage up into her womb. Kent started to seize up, feeling a torrent of cum build as his cock slightly grew even more and released inside of her. Her slender figure quickly disappearing as he came an impossible amount inside of her. Her cum filled womb finally settling on top of Kent’s abdomen, it’s warmth a new sensation for Kent. The male bandit, seeing all this happening finally came a tiny amount into her ass.

Both bandits’ eyes started to fall. They both fell together to the side, releasing Kent from the trap of his own design. He stood up and looked at the khajiit, still minding his own business. Kent thought about his next move.

Where to now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)