More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hellexia Hellexia

What's next?

Exploration and Explanation

"I..." Ayden murmured, prodding the face staring back at him in the mirror, the gray he expected replaced by a familiar blue that would normally greet him. He was completely, utterly lost for words. To say that Bailey's... odd body during the massage still weighed heavily on his mind would be an understatement. What followed, him entering her ass and... suddenly being her was enough for Ayden's mind to race. To jump at every possible, conceivable or not, explanation. LSD in the water supply. A dream. Even the chance that he'd, somehow, died and was reincarnated inside Bailey. Anything, something had to be an answer.

"This... it can't be real." Ayden whispered, shaking his head as he left the bathroom. Alas, it didn't matter how hard he pinched himself, how fast the flurry of self-inflicted slaps on his face were, nor how much he tried to deny it. He was, most definitely, Bailey. And somehow, despite how frequent Ayden mumbled to the contrary, it was real.

"I... I'm Bailey. I..." Ayden mumbled, the gears of his mind turning. Standing at the foot of the bed, Ayden finally looked down. "...It's fine, right?" Ayden asked himself, bringing his hands to his chest and gently rubbing them. A quiet moan, one that made Ayden look around, confirming to himself that he'd actually made it, snuck out of his mouth as he brushed against his nipple. "Holy... are all women like this, or is Bailey..." Ayden mumbled, a certain object catching his eye. "Fuck. Am I... actually considering this?"

Ayden, slightly sick to his stomach, grasped the recently used condom with the tips of his pointer finger and thumb. The fluid inside, still warm to the touch, made him doubt himself once more. Yet... his mouth couldn't stop watering. They'd had the conversation tens of times. Bailey always swallowed, always insisted that it was delicious. Always teasing, playfully, that Ayden's claims that he'd "fucking never" tried it himself was a complete lie. Which... it was, of course.

Clenching his eyes shut, Ayden dipped his tongue in. The second his tastebuds submerged, his eyes shot open, a hand shooting up to his mouth. Despite salivating, Ayden walked over and threw the condom into the garbage can. He'd never admit it, for obvious reasons, but... Bailey, her tastebuds at least, absolutely adored it. Adored it enough that Ayden's hands were trembling, fighting to cling to his self-control as a warm, tingly sensation spread through his body.

Ayden didn't even realize what he was doing until his thumb graced his clit. Immediately, Ayden yelped, glancing down at his hand, his fingers coated in a thin layer of Bailey's juices. Ayden, his breath short and sharp, couldn't not bring said fingers to his lips, moaning and murmuring from the sweet, acrid taste. Unable to help himself, Ayden fell to the bed, savoring Bailey's taste with one hand as his other dove down below. The mattress shook and squeaked as Ayden's hips moved on their own, humping the fingers penetrating him. Moans became louder, the words Ayden attempted to say became less and less clear. Thoughts became less clear, more frenzied, more depraved in nature. Toes curled, teeth biting the sheets as Ayden let out a squeal, just as a thought popped into his head.

Ayden couldn't articulate his thoughts, simply panting and quietly groaning as he shut his eyes. He had to wonder why he didn't think of it sooner, simply doing the opposite of what he'd done in the first place. With a bit of focus, he felt his senses snap away, suddenly... dark again. Bailey's voice, sighing and whimpering, was omnipresent, surrounding him from every angle. Panicking, Ayden pulled his arms and legs out of the invisible "suit", every instinct telling him it was a bad idea. A mistake. Ayden simply buried them, swimming through the abyss until he hit a wall. A wall with a bit of light filtering through it. Frantically, Ayden raced for it, forcing himself as Bailey's sounds, still present, became louder, more excited, more exhilarated.

Ayden gasped, blinking repeatedly as his head emerged, Bailey's cheeks spread apart to let him through. His heart raced, pounding louder and louder, as he himself out more and more, only slowing down when his hips got stuck. He tried going slowly, Bailey's shrill moans raising more than a little concern. But... Ayden quickly became impatient. Whispering "like a bandage" to himself, he placed both hands on the mattress and, with every ounce of his strength, pushed himself out with a "PLOP" that reverberated through the bedroom.

Ayden quickly shot up, making sure Bailey was seemingly fine, yet , her ass raised up in the air. Only then did he look down at himself, flexing his fingers and toes. He was... oddly clean. It was a relief, of course, but raised further questions in Ayden's mind. Shouldn't he be... in need of a shower? Especially if, somehow, he his entire body inside Bailey's asshole and then back out again? That "concern" could wait, however.

"What am I doing?!" Ayden shouted, shaking his head. "I'm not the one who..." He trailed off, gently shaking Bailey. "Babe? Babe? BABE?!"

"...Nnnng." Bailey grunted, a frown forming on her sleeping face.

"Thank... NO, WE GOTTA TALK!" Ayden shouted, shaking Bailey much more firmly. Yet, Bailey did little more than groan and grunt, her eyelids practically stapled shut. "Fine. Just... sorry. FIRE! FIRE! BAILEY-" Ayden screamed, shaking Bailey with all his might.

"W-What?!" Bailey shouted, raising her head. Her eyes wide, she managed to get up and to the door before Ayden grasped her wrist and stopped her. "AYDEN?! YOU SAID-"

"Looklooklook, I know I lied, I know I... practically gave you a heart attack. But..." Ayden paused, gulping as Bailey caught her breath. "You wouldn't wake up and... what happened is absolutely fucking crazy."

"...What are you talking about? I..." Bailey trailed off, scrunching up her face. "...I passed out in the middle of the massage. And... there's no fire? Thank God."

"You don't... Bailey, I... your ass?"

"Did you... while I slept?" Bailey asked, blushing as she grasped her ass. "Babe, that's... don't do that..."

"What? No, I... I like, crawled inside you!" Ayden shouted, earning an understandably confused, skeptical look from Bailey. "I was like, in your body and I fingered myself and-"

"Stop. Repeat that. Slowly." Bailey sighed, raising her hand to her forehead. Yet, as she did, she noticed something. Skeptically, she sniffed her fingers, her eyes widening from the familiar scent. Not to mention, of course, the wetness between her legs, reaching her thighs. A recent wetness, spread further out than the wetness from the sex she remembered. "Ayden, you're... serious?"

"One hundred... hold on." Ayden mumbled, staring down at the wrist he'd latched onto. Bailey, confused, followed his gaze, gasping at the sight of her wrist caving in. All without any sense of pain. "S-See?"

"Ayden... this... is this you, or is this me?" Bailey whispered, gulping as she tried to pull away from Ayden's grasp, failing as, like bubblegum, her arm simply stretched out instead. A scream started to form in the back of her throat, dying back down as Ayden released her, her skin snapping back into place the second he did.

"I... I have no fucking idea." Ayden admitted, pinching himself in a pointless attempt to wake up from the non-existent dream.

"...I have a test subject in mind to find out." Bailey muttered, her lips quivering into a grin as she walked over to her phone and quickly typed up a text to a certain someone...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)