More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by master_x_2k master_x_2k

Keep experimenting? Deal with your future?

Experimenting with Ail

You explored your mother’s body, but she was reticent to let you go very far. You think she feels good when you suck her nipples and touch her, but she’s not exactly going to tell you. Instead you turn to someone who would do anything you told him. Your brother Ail.

When you manage to find some privacy you tell him to get naked and you both undress, he doesn’t even ask what for. You make him lie down, taking a moment to contemplate his body. He has nice slim features, a tight round ass and a smooth thin belly, he looks very much like a tiny younger version of your mother, down to the same hairstyle. Of course someone can tell he’s a hobgoblin because of his skin and horn, otherwise his flat chest would make him pass as a young girl. The only thing separating him from a real woman is the small dick between his slender, shapely legs.

Ail lays in a pose that looks very ; his knees closed, hiding his cock, his arms open with his hands resting next to his face, easy to seize him by his wrists if you wanted. You take your time touching his body. You caress his face, his waist and his hips, you boldly squeeze his butt, with a red face as his only reaction, and touch the flat belly that you could fill with babies if he were a woman. Then you concentrate on his breasts, kneading and sucking his nipples, trying to make him moan like you had your mother.

“Tell me how it feels.” You ask your brother.

“It’s a nice tingling feeling, like when I touch my dick, but smaller.” He tells you.

“Does it make you want to moan?”

“No, I don’t think so…” He says, “Maybe if I touch myself, too.”

His dick had already gotten to full length. Ail starts masturbating, stroking his smaller cock slowly. Watching your girly brother pleasure himself soon gives you your own erection, easily surpassing his. You increase you suction and make sure to give his nipples long rough licks like you had given your mom.

“Mmm, that feels really good.” He closes his eyes as he lets that small moan leave his lips. Not good enough for you. You change your technique, moving the coarser part of your tongue in circles over his nipple, and doing likewise with your thumb on the other breast.

“Ooh! Even better.” You can tell he’s enjoying it by how his body contorts with tides of pleasure. He moans just like you mom. Without coaching from you he extends a hand between your legs, taking your thick member with his delicate fingers. It feels a lot more intense than when you touch yourself. Your brother strokes the full length of your manhood at a slow pace, pulling your foreskin back with uncertanty.

“Nmm, don't stop. Little brother.” Your tell your twin, reassuring him in his initiative. Ail increases the speed of his strokes, pumping both of your dicks with confidence now and it’s not long before you both cum. Your balls pulse, visibly contracting as they shoot abundant volleys of cum all over his stomach and chest. Your combined jizz trickles toward his smooth stomach, pooling on his bellybutton.

Watching your sissy brother’s feminine figure covered in cum gets you very worked up. You lament that such a beautiful body belongs to something you can't breed.

Go further? Have him suck you cock? Suck his? Fuck him in the ass? Or go train with your sister?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)