More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ElizaLariana ElizaLariana

What X-Change Series will you choose?

Experimental / Unreleased Pills

The following pills are still undergoing trials and are therefore unreleased to the public.

Drain – The more the user orgasms, the more intelligence the user loses. The extent of the temporary damage to a user's intelligence depends on the user's starting intelligence. Studies have shown in cases, the user will eventually lose all sense of self-control, are easily manipulated or persuaded, and be extremely gullible. Fortunately, once the pill wears off and the user changes back, their intelligence is restored.

Synthetic - Users who take this pill Flavor will undergo a transformation to the base pill's type, but once the change is complete, the will also alter their body (their skin, internal organs, anatomy) into synthetic material, similar to life-like silicon. For the entire duration of the pill, user is immobile and will have the appearance and feeling of a pose-able sex doll. While in this form, the user is entirely aware of any and all sensations caused by activity to their body. Great care is needed where this Flavor is taken, as the user will have the inability to move from any danger. Users in this state are neither alive nor dead, but the correct term for their state of being is "inanimate."

Trigger – User will transform into the opposite gender like a normal pill, but programmed into the formula is a single or multiple keywords that if heard or read, causes a certain result in the user. Common results are an instant unprovoked orgasm or a sudden compulsion to act in a certain manner, which may be in certain contexts, socially awkward or inappropriate. Can be combined with Psyche for heightened effects.

Trigger Sleeper – The main difference between a normal Trigger pill and a Trigger Sleeper pill is the cause. Instead of a keyword being heard or read on a normal Trigger pill, Trigger Sleeper is caused by a certain condition either being met or not. When a user takes the pill, they will not immediately transform into the opposite gender, until after a certain task or condition is met or not. Can be customized with a time limit, where the user has a certain amount of time to fulfill an objective. If the objective is not fulfilled after a certain time, the user will change into the opposite gender, where the base pill's duration goes into effect.

Wild – This pill will do two things to a user. The first result is obviously changing one to the opposite gender. The second thing it will do is change you into a specifically targeted animal, but in a humanoid form. In some instances, the taker of the pill may change into a form that may be more animal than humanoid. Popular species users may be swapped into is:

Cows - Also known as Hucows, formulated to grant the user milk-producing breasts (may or may not be swollen, adding weight to chest area), the inability to stand on one's feet and must stand on hands and knees (though this can be customized by the user), and grant cow like ears and a tail.

Bulls – Can only be used with a Blue or Purple base pill. Grants the user a well-endowed bull's penis (when erect), the ability to produce copious or ridiculous amount of potent, fertile semen (may or may not induce addictive effect when comsumed), the inability to stand on one's feet, and the sporting of premature horns on the user's head.

X-treme – Penis-only custom pill. It is essentially a cocktail of various flavors including Bull, Passion and Candy. Bull would increase stamina and ejaculate production. Passion would make orgasms more powerful, contributing to the production of more semen. Candy would make any bodily fluid, especially cum, to taste almost like candy, which consumers of the fluid may get addicted to the substance or even drunk while consuming it.

Which Experimental / Unreleased Pill are you interested in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)