More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Exhibitionsm, by DissonantSoundtrack

“Oh, it’s that guy again, Marcie. And, what a surprise, instead of his Harem story he dumps some new garbage into our lap. I fucking love when writers do that. Finish your shit, you stupid fuck!”

“Someone’s angry.”

“We even had a fucking bet going.”

“Hm yes, it appears my imminent victory is not as imminent as I thought. Oh well.”

“Exhibitionism, huh? Not a theme we encounter often. Surprisingly enough.”

“Indeed, this is Exhibitionism, by DissonantSoundtrack, a branch in a story called 12 hours to please.”

“Alright, tell me the premise, because I ain’t reading more then I need to.”

“This is about an Indian girl called Ria…”

“AGAIN?”

“Yes, I am as surprised at you at the number of Indian girls with that name. But I digress, due to a number of convoluted reasons, Ria promised to do anything her soon to be husband Dan demands of her, no matter how perverted.”

“Waaait.”

“What is it, Gina?”

“That’s just the fucking story!”

“You have to be more specific.”

“The one we read all the way back….you know the pansy ass bitch.”

“Ah, you want to her in a brutal way, by Crull.”

“Yeah that fucker.”

“I was young and innocent back then.”

“No you weren’t.”

“But it does indeed appear to have the same premise. Well, the original author has since deleted his account so we don’t really have anyone to hold accountable for that blatant plagiarism.”

“I’m definitely going to hold Diss accountable for this trash. Start the fucking story!”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“So, we pick up this path with our protagonist Dan going out for a few drinks with his co workers. He decides to make full use of his twelve hour pass and demands that Ria comes along in her underwear.”

“In order to do that, Ria has to take the subway. Dan promptly orders her to get molested by some old fuck. Yeah, right away it’s established that Dan is a bit of a scumbag with a major cuck fetish.”

“Definitely a bit of an intense start to this.”

When they asked about how spread out their defense was, I couldn’t stop thinking about how spread out my fiancee’s legs were.

“Ugh.”

“We get introduced to a bunch of other characters as well. But only two are really important, Mitch, Dan’s sleazebag colleague from work and Diana.”

“Isabel wanted to talk about some trashy reality show. Surprising us all, Tony was a fan.

“Fuck you, Tony! I bet this is a Harem Hotel reference.”

“Probably.”

“So, the group is drinking at the club, Dan is having some fun with Ria which again involves whoring her out. This time to colleague Mitch.”

“Ria is just weird. I get that she is supposed to be submissive but...the story really doesn’t show us why she is so obsessed with Dan. I don’t give a shit about the fucker.”

“Well, you are a lesbian, Gina.”

“Uhu, even if I was straight I wouldn’t give a shit about the fucker.”

“Alright, alright. Your the type of sub that wants to be tamed. Not everyone is like this.”

“Fuck you!”

“Where were we? Ah yes, the group splits up but Dan obviously wants to go have some more fun with his half naked girlfriend and so we come to our first community chosen decision. Should they go to a high end club or a dive?”

“Leave it to the readers to pick the fucking dive.”

“Well, only one reader voted.”

“Yeah, we are talking about you fucker who deleted his account! Fuck you and your shit taste!”

“Wow, you really wanted the high class establishment, huh?”

“I mean, it kinda sounds hot, right? Going to a fancy club in just your underwear?”

“Never pegged you for having such a kink, Gina. But then again, I suppose I put you trough lots of public humiliation. It appears I managed to condition you quite well.”

“Stop being so proud with yourself, you creepy lunatic! Bottom line is instead of that we are getting some shitty dump bar where nobody gives a shit that Ria is in her underwear!”

“Yes, yes, very tragic.”

“But it gets even worse!”

“Good to see you are finally getting into the spirit of things.”

“So, this Diana, tags along because she doesn’t want Ria to go alone with the two perverted chucklefucks. But guess what? Apparently Diana is submissive as well and Dan just coaxed her into this bullshit like it’s fifty shades of grey!”

“You never read that.”

“But I bet it’s something like this!”

“And so the group ends up in this no name Honkytonk and Dan continues having fun humiliating Ria.”

“Ugh, don’t tell me this actually turns you on, Marcie?”

“Hm...a tad perhaps? I’m having a bit of an issue with the setup but lets hold that thought until the end of the review.”

“Which hopefully is soon.”

“Dan sends Ria to bring some drinks and she gets fondled by a fifty something old sleazebag. Ria slaps him and Dan decides that she should let the old man eat her out as way of apology.”

“What’s up with Diss’s obsession with old people having sex? Old people shouldn’t have sex! That’s disgusting!”

“I’m more concerned with the rampant sexism. Giving the fact that Ria is Indian you would think Diss would go for a more racist approach but no. Missed opportunity, really.”

“Ugh, since the group isn’t exactly subtle with their sex fuckery, they get accosted by the bars surprisingly big security detail and brought before the bar owner, who decides to sell them all out to a strip club. The End!”

“Gina please.”

“That was ten chapters!”

“Well yes, but only if you count the chapters not written by Dissonant, meaning we have to pick the other option.”

“Bleh.”

“Not that much more happens plotwise anyway. The group leaves the bar and goes to a fetish store. And that’s where the story has stopped six months ago or so.”

“Fantastic. Good job Diss.”

“Yes, I have to say, I am a bit surprised how inferior this story is compared to his branch in Harem Hotel.”

“Not that Harem Hotel was any good in the first place.”

“I mean, it is not horrible. But it misses all the nuance and thought provoking subtext of Harem Hotel.”

“It’s a story called Harem Hotel, Marcie. It doesn’t have any of that.”

“Well, it is a good thing I suppose, since it means Diss became a better writer.”

“Debatable.”

“But there is only a few months between the two stories. This massive improvement between the two works is genuinely puzzling.”

“Oh, for fuck sake, Marcie. Diss just wanted to write a generic cuck story. There is nothing more to it.”

“Hm, perhaps. Even so, it is not to my liking. The plot seems rather aimless and Diss chooses to ignore many aspects of the original description, like the fact that Ria looks like a teenager.”

“Can’t really fault him for ignoring that creepy shit.”

“As for masturbation. That is a negative. I prefer when things are a bit more or when there is a lighthearted spin put on it. Dan is just not a very likeable protagonist either.”

“The fucker claims he loves Ria but he was absolutely ready to dump her if she didn’t go along with his twisted games.”

“In regards to Ria, she is really more of a plot device. She’s a nice girl that wants to please her fiance and that’s about it.”

“She’s bland as fuck. But then again so is Diana and Mitch. Everyone’s fucking bland!”

“Which perhaps explains why the story remains unfinished. Probably the right decision.”

“I know what’s fucking finished, this review!”

“Any closing comments, Gina?”

“Don’t whore your girlfriend out to old fucks if you want to keep her.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)