More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Linus12 Linus12

What do you do?

Examine your Master.

You're let go and immediately drop to your knees. Gazing up, the already intimidating figure before you now appears far more foreboding. His presence shadows over your mere soul with a freezing, suffocating aura of his own twisted sense of ambition, ability, and ruthlessness. His dark silhouette elicits petrifying fear, but it is also familiar. As terrifying as he makes himself out to be, you hold a subconscious attachment to him; he feels like a cold, dusty wall that you are assured to be safe by.

The Dark One's voice booms and echoes with the intensity one would expect. It is loud, but not a pain on the ears. Rather, it is, again, very familiar; words are spoken with a clear diction but are sewn into sentences in a fluid and seamless manner. "My child, you are born today as a silent champion among my army. This land has remained in a state of restless compliance far too long now."

Hearing him, being in his presence has riled an unfamiliar heat inside you. Your nipples stiffen, small beads of sweat start appearing, and there is more saliva in your mouth than usual. You fall forward enough for your head to linger over master's crotch, close enough to breath drops of water onto his armor. One hand rests onto the top of his thigh and another involuntarily slides between your legs and to the scorching mound between.

Uldar becomes visibly disgusted and begins a step forward. "Why you insolent-"

"Be calm. This experience is new to her. She is merely exploring her assets." Master reaches down and slides away a handful of the steel covering his crotch. What emerges is a flaccid member with the length of a torso, the thickness of a baseball bat, and attached to two jawbreaker-sized testicles. You instinctively move your hand off his thigh and slide it under the tool straight ahead. You stick out your chest until it rests between your tits. Only then do you bob your head forward and wrap your lips around the head.

"You will step outside into enemy territory with the same skill and duties of any other of my minions, but, unlike them, you will grow in strength until you come to dominate the entire country." Your head moves back and forth along the tip of Master's penis. Your hand, now drenched in your own erotic fluids, feels around with its index and middle fingers until it finds a particular fold it can slide right in to. Once found, the fingers immediately slide out almost all the way only to go right back in. This sensation causes a muffled moan to escape your lips.

"However, do not think this permits arrogant behavior. The immense power inside you has not been granted; it must be earned. You will stand with the rank of minion and be treated as such; this can only be improved by showing your own feats of excellence." He grabs hold to the back of your head and pushes his rod as far as it can down your throat. Thick globs of cum pump out and down to your stomach. When finished, he carelessly tugs you off and lets you go to fall to the ground. Your tired neck leaves your head sideways, gasping and coughing onto the floor. "Uldar, see to it this one is prepared for her mission."

"Of course, Master." You are picked up and brought to your feet. Then, with a tug of your wrist, you are led by the decrepit minion down a stone hallway. "I'm usually all for Master's plans, but this one seems to be destined to blow up in his face. Resting his conquest on a pale woman of all things. Can you even talk?"

Can you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)