More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by 229 229

What do they do?

Examine the crystal ball.

In a flash, Mackenzie sat down in front of the crystal ball. "This looks cool, although kind of plain." she said.

"Hey, Sarah, why don't you try telling her future or something?" Dana suggested, and Rebecca nodded her approval.

She didn't really want to, but she sat down on the other side of the ball so that she wouldn't seem like a killjoy.

"You seem... excited." she said, pretending she was using some sort of magic to tell that.

"I totally am!" Mackenzie replied, sounding actually amazed, "What about the future?"

"Uh..." Sarah glanced at the ball, and saw Mackenzie's smiling reflection. "You'll be happy?"

"This is so cool!" she said, and Sarah looked back at the ball, only to see her own reflection this time, practically glowing with mysterious energy. She looked behind her to see if she was back lit, but she wasn't. She looked back at the ball, and noticed a vague female shape behind her reflection, wearing a witches hat. She leaned closer, and realized that it was a vision of her aunt, teaching her magic. But she knew what her aunt looked like, so why was she just a shadow?

"Are you thinking about my aunt?" she asked Mackenzie, a little nervous, "...making me her apprentice?"

"Yeah! That's amazing!" The other girls clearly thought she was hitting the low hanging fruit with Mackenzie, but Sarah was beginning to suspect that there might be more to her aunt than she had realized, could this crystal ball actually read minds?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)