More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GarRumps GarRumps

Who (and what) are you?

Evi Flamebrush, Female Foxkin

As with her consciousness returning to her, she started to hear the chirping of the birds, rustling of the leaves from the gentle cool breeze and the slight crunching and pitter patter of woodland creatures around her. Slowly moving splitting her eyelids apart, adjusting her eyesight from the bright glare of the sun. She was laying on the soft grass beneath her. When she finally adjusted, she blinked once then again. Then bam, she winces in pain, holding her head.

"Fuckin hell" she thought, grunting "My head" she spoke, holding her head with her right hand as she started to sit up. She shivered from when she did so, her eyes widened from her realization that she's currently naked. "What the fuck!" She thought and cursed as she covered herself. Her ears twitched as she heard something rustling behind her. Turning her head towards the sound. Green tentacles shot forward to her from the dark shadowy canopy of the great trees around her.

It first wrapped around her waist, lifting her up from the ground. Then a couple of them wrapped around her wrists and ankles. She resisted but she was in no condition and too weak to fight back. It split her open. She was trembling from what she is seeing now. Slowly, she is feeling the slithering motion of one of the bigger tentacles. Up from her ankles, then to her leg up her knees the to the inner thighs. It pushed her panty aside as it it's way inside her. Starting to tear up, she is feeling the thick and girthy intrusion inside of her, pushing deeper and deeper into her dry canal. Before she could scream. Another smaller tentacle shoved itself into her mouth. Both thrusting into her from both directions. "Dammit Damn Damn" she thought as the bigger one slowly pulled out only the tip still inside of her before thrusting with all of its might as the other pulled back in a seesawing motion. "Fuck Fuck Fuck" she cursed in her mind as the tentacles are fucking her. Without her seeing or knowing, a third tentacle shoved itself in her ass.

she needs to escape and fast before she's fucked to

(use 2 actions to defend, 1 action to run away)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)