More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nightcat nightcat

Who am I?

Evalynne 'Lyn' Richards, 24, lesbian, nerdy, university student.

''No man, I don't want to go on a date with your friends son, I still don't like guys that way and more then likely never will! You've seen me kiss girls, you know I've had girlfriends and you can't pretend those were just friends as you caught me in the act once. GOD, this, this in the main reason I moved out you know!'' *boop* You end the call there and your body trembles as you physically resist the urge to throw your phone against the wall, punch or kick something. Punching something would likely hurt you and/ or break something expensive after all.

You fire up your Xbox and launch the newest Tekken, find some online matches and leave voice-chat on. It always brightens your day to hear a boy's attitude go from high and mighty pervert to basically a bawling baby in a few rounds because a girl ruined his winning streak and he didn't have a chance. You're usually quite tolerant of guys, even ones on the internet but when you're angry you're angry and no-one gets you angry like family does. Outside of a few family member hardly anyone ever makes you angry enough to show it, you prefer to keep most of your emotions inside you, after all why bother wasting energy getting angry or sad when it isn't going to help anyone. And even though she frequently makes you very angry you love your mother very much, she's a great person and a wonderful mother, she just doesn't seem to understand that being lesbian isn't akin to being in a rebellious phase. She keeps trying to set you up with guys, hoping that you will grow out of being lesbian. You hoped moving away would stop her as this behaviour of her is starting to drive a wedge in your relationship with her.

After a few matches you stand up to get something to eat but quickly sit down again as your vision became blurry, especially in the upper left corner. ''What the, is my blood pressure low again? It shouldn't be, I'm eating right, I'm sleeping relatively normal hours and I've even started to exercise a little recently.'' After blinking a few times the blur clears up but in the upper left corner of your vision is a pop-up with the words 'character creator' and a set of buttons beneath it as if you are about to make a video game character. But you're not looking at any screen. You try closing your eyes for a few seconds but it's still there. Then you look around and it always remains in your vision. When you tap on the triangles in the menu they expand, revealing more options. ''wow'' Is all you can say as you realize that either you're having a very detailed daydream, a tactile hallucination, or this is real. If it's real then you can create a roommate, a girlfriend for yourself right now and if it isn't real you may as well have fun so here goes nothing.

Make your own girlfriend?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)