More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ultra Bra Ultra Bra

What's next?

Eva wants opinions on her choice of clothing

"I am to attend a gala for omnipotent entities tonight. Understandably this is an important event, and I wish to dress in my best. "

"Of course," the main consultant retorts, partially with a tone of relief and disappointment - while the matter wasn't as serious as they'd feared, he had to cancel a vacation flight for this meeting. But being the supreme deity of the universe does grant some weight to her needs. The man scribbles down a list of names: fashion designers, models, artists. The top dogs of the world when it comes to turning clothes into art.

"If Your Divinity would be kind enough to summon these personnel to attend this meeting, we can begin."

Eva takes a quick glance at the list, and smiles approvingly.

"Certainly."

Not even bothering her usual snap of fingers, the designated posse of high-end fashion experts replaces the rest of the consultants in the room instantaneously. For the sake of courtesy and practicality, all of them are in perfect health and vigilance for the duration of this meeting. The main consultant rises from his chair and briefs the team.

"Ladies and gentlemen! The supreme deity of the universe, Eva, wishes for you to design her an outfit for a gala being held tonight. We have her full support with this endeavor, meaning that material, practical or even physical constraints will be trivial. Let us begin."

The team works tirelessly for hours on the design alone. Heated arguments arise about the symbolism of colors and patterns in the dress, about the cultural significance of jewelry, accessories and even her hair do. Some designers try to give the dress a theme of the progression of world history, others wish to incorporate elements of a more universal scale: shapes of galaxies, quasars and black holes.

The first drafts are sent back with a simple request: "More sex" Eva even promises to make everyone forget about the events of this meeting afterwards, so there'd be no need to let their modesty coming in the way of their expertise.

A flurry of ideas and designs are abound as people let their inhibitions crumble. There are plans to literally make a dress out of the pure essence of sex itself. A design arises which would call for the entire universe to be suspended in a state of colossal and unending orgasm, and then spun into a dress for Eva to wear. Many other viable changes of clothes which please Eva are presented. But only one strikes her above all else.

What kind of a dress does Eva wear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)