More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ultra Bra Ultra Bra

What kind of a dress does Eva wear?

One made out of an entire universe

Eva stops to look at a gorgeous, intricate black night gown with nebulae and galaxies as patterns. The liner notes call for the entire universe to be first of all driven to a state of inconceivable pleasure, then for time to be halted in a way that prevents the feeling from ending. This universe must then be compressed into fabric, fitted into sheets and cut into given patterns to be made into the night gown. Eva is practically drooling at the design.

"Hoo boy that's such a randy idea! Oh, I can hardly contain myself..."

Eva snaps her fingers, signaling the first step of the process. All people on Earth, all animals on Earth, all living beings in every planet of every galaxy in the universe, simultaenously experience a limitless amount of sheer pleasure. Capturing that moment of bliss, Eva stops time in an unusual way to allow feelings to persist. The galaxies themselves appear to rapidly blink in tune with the sex-addled minds of countless lifeforms.

Of course, as the supreme deity, Eva is able to feel all of this stimulation at once. While her legs went wet from simply getting to oogle at the designs, actually making it happen is driving her near insanity. She quivers in threshes of utmost joy and is only barely able to concentrate long enough to acutally mold the fabric of universe into her desired dress.

Wearing the gown only serves to intensify the feeling. Entire galaxy clusters are rubbing against her every voluptuous curve. Decillions of gallons of her juices are slathered on the galaxies near her pussy and her legs, and the aphrodisiac smell drives the universes inhabitants to an even greater frenzy.

"O-o-O-oOoOHhhh! S-s-s-soo goood..... Hngh! Argh! Can't stop orgasming..."

At the gala, Eva raises quite a few eyebrows with her shaky composure. However, the manifolds of her gown's design are not lost to any of the omniscient guests. Eva is notoriously horny for the entire evening, and macks on just about everything that moves, even grinding her slit against the refreshment table at every opportunity.

She and her gown gain quite a reputation for a daring choice of apparel, and she even wins a contest for best outfit by a large margin.

ENDING

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)