More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FallenSaint FallenSaint

Does Broden meet with Mitri?

Ethimilee's Side

She hated arguing with Broden. He was trying so hard to protect her and she was just making him work that much harder. It wasn't like she didn't understand the case he was making, but this was an important festival for her people. In the end, Broden had agreed, but Rienlest had pushed things a little too far in his teasing. But that wasn't her main concern at the moment. She needed to be alone. It was like this every time Broden was so close to her. She hadn't been with a man in thirty years and she couldn't deny her feelings for him anymore. She wanted to be with him and lusted for him with a passion that she couldn't believe. Between her hulking bodyguard and the delicious looking Rienlest, she was being tempted in ways that no woman should have to deal with.

So she needed to be alone. Very alone. Because if she didn't take care of her lust soon, she was going to scream or start humping the first man that offered... Which knowing her current predicament, would be Rienlest. He was amazingly hot, but she wasn't sure she wanted what he was offering. A night with him would be amazing, of that she was sure, but he wanted her throne. He had started courting her the moment her husband had died and she wasn't stupid enough to not see what his intentions were. But at the moment.... She wanted a cock so bad. It was a hard thing for the Queen to take a lover though. Her people would judge everything about the man and her very place as ruler could be lost.

So she quickly made her way out of the maze and into the castle. The first place she could think of was her private garden. No one was allowed there except for her and her daughters, so she could always use the place when she needed to be alone. She hurried through the castle with as much grace as she could muster and headed for the hall in the east wing that led to the royal chambers. Past her room and near the end of the hall, she found the door that led out to the walled garden. She nodded to the guard and pushed through the door to the bright open area that made up her sanctuary. Near the middle of the garden was a gazebo that was surrounded by sweet smelling honeysuckle and housed a comfy couch to rest upon. This was her destination.

Ethimilee settled herself on the couch and pulled her dress up to her waist, revealing her damp panties to the cool spring air. A shiver ran through her body as she dipped a finger down and rubbed her pussy through the soaked fabric. She needed release so bad. How long had it last been since she had pleasured herself? Months? No, more like years. She had too much to do and with the Empire invading her lands, she had just been too busy to even think of her own needs. Having those two prancing around her day and night certainly wasn't making it easier to concentrate either.

Using one hand, she kept her dress pulled up and with the other continued to tease her pussy through her panties. Ethimilee moaned softly as her finger ran across her clit and sent another shuddering wave of pleasure through her. She sighed and moved her panties aside and gently inserted a finger into her moist womanhood. She started slow, thrusting the finger into herself and riding the small waves of pleasure. But it wasn't enough for her. She was soon picking up speed and was thrusting wildly into herself. She needed release. Needed to calm herself. She was lost in the pleasure.

"Need help my lady?"

Ethimilee's eyes flashed open and she yelped in surprise. Standing before her was none other than Rienlest. At thousand questions went through her mind. Chief among them was why he was in her garden. She realized then that she still had her dressed pulled up and a finger buried knuckle deep in her pussy. She started to cover herself but the prince quickly stepped up and stopped her.

"No need for that my lady. Allow me to be of some assistance." He flashed her that dazzling smile of his, and she felt her pussy grow even wetter around her finger. She knew that giving in was dangerous. She needed release so badly, but if she wasn't careful, he would own her and her kingdom. Was the risk worth it?

Does she let him help?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)