More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by FallenSaint FallenSaint

Does she let him help?

She lets him "Help"

Ethimilee needed this too badly. She couldn't stop now. She gave a soft whimper and resumed fingering herself. The prince smiled at her again, but this time it seemed more like a predator examining it's prey than the normal pretty boy image he showed in court. This was a taste of the real him, and it brought some clarity with it. She truly did need to be careful with him. Rienlest moved beside her on the couch, sitting on her left side and leaning over to put his right hand on her thigh.

"Allow me," he said as his hand slid up her thigh to her pussy. She shuddered again but this time in anticipation. Knowing this was probably a mistake, she removed her hand and let him take her place. His hands were bigger than her's and his fingers thicker. She was reminded of that very quickly as he pushed first one finger and then a second into her. Her pussy was stretched to accommodate the second insertion, not having been used to something like this. She moaned lustily and bit her lower lip as he began to hammer his fingers into her, not giving her any mercy.

This rough treatment would normally have angered her, but she was too far lost in the pleasure to care. She cried out in pleasure as an orgasm ripped through her body. Rienlest though continued his by adding a third finger and using his left hand to massage her clit. Ethimilee's head was now thrown back and she was mumbling incoherently in pleasure. Part of her knew this was what Rienlest wanted. She was off guard and had made herself completely . That small part of her was screaming to regain control. But another louder part of her was saying "What's the harm in surrendering for one hour? Maybe two?" She could very easily just let him have his way completely with her.

This thought was interrupted by another orgasm, this one so mind blowing that for a moment her entire world went white and she just lay there twitching and moaning. She didn't even feel Rienlest moving her. When her mind started to clear, she was on her back with her dress pulled up higher and her head resting on the arm of the couch. Her breasts had been exposed and her panties completely removed. Rienlest was still thankfully fully clothed, but his intentions were clear. He dipped his head between her legs and buried his tongue into her soaked slit. Ethimilee moaned and locked her legs behind his head, pushing him deeper in. His hands slid under her and cupped her ass as his tongue worked magic on her pussy. She didn't know when she did it, but her hands had found their way to his hair and she was holding on like her life depended on it.

When the last orgasm hit, she cried out squeezed his head with her creamy white thighs as he slurped up her juices. As the orgasm subsided and her muscles went slack, she lay there in the afterglow enjoying the sweet feeling of release. She had been really pent up and now she felt much better. Rienlest came up from her legs, his mouth and chin slick with her cum and smiled again.

"Need anything more my lady?"

She looked up at him, her mind still in somewhat of a daze. "Please...."

Please what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)