More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DragoTime DragoTime

So who was the lucky person who had just become God?

Ethan Mercer

Ethan Mercer was on his way home. He was 19-years-old, but he was working full time to support himself and his 18-year-old brother Jake. Their parents had died in a car crash over a year ago, so Ethan had to become Jake's parent figure. It was a tough life; they'd had to move out of their big house into a much smaller one due to lack of funds.

"Hey little bro," Ethan said as he walked into the living room, where Jake was laid watching TV.

"Hey Ethan," Jake said.

"I brought some pizzas for dinner," Ethan said. "And I rented us a DVD to watch."

"Awesome!" Jake said. They ate their pizzas, and watched the DVD. It was getting late, so they both headed to bed. Ethan walked into his bedroom, stripped nude, and got in his bed.

Ethan was laying there for a while, unable to sleep. He turned to look at his clock.

"1am," he sighed. He laid there for a while longer, before his phone rang. "Who would be calling me at this time?" Ethan picked his phone up, and answered it.

"Congratulations Ethan Mercer!" said the voice on the other end of the phone. "You've been chosen to be the new God! You're now completely omnipotent! Have fun!" And with that, the calll ended itself.

"God? Me? Yeah right. Probably some guy pulling a prank," Ethan said. He tried to call them back, but strangely, his phone didn't seem to have any evidence that the call had ever happened.

"Strange," he said, putting his phone down. "It was certainly original though. I mean, I'm not God, am I?" Ethan was sure it had been a joke, but he figured it was worth a shot anyway. He looked over at his bedside lamp, and willed it to switch on. Ethan gasped as his lamp switched on instantly. He was starting to think he really was God. He closed his eyes and focused. Suddenly, his duvet flew off his bed, and onto the floor.

"Woah! I really am God!" Ethan exclaimed. What did he do next?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)