More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Relator10 Relator10

What's next?

Esperanza Isle

It was about thirty years ago that the paper Daughters of Firstborn Eve got published. It rocked the fundaments of Terra Dipliosis society as it proved that we all, Kith, Kindred and Warrigal, have the same progenitor.

Now a new generation has risen.

In the meantime a lot has happened.

Some parts of society have grown close to each other, specifically the academic and entertainment world. Others are still divided by the matter. One group still claims that the origin scroll proves that Kith, Kindred and Warrigal should stay segregated. Another growing group states that the scroll is a sign that we should come together. But for the larger part of society the novelty of it has worn off and they just go on with their daily life.

After lengthy negotiation and also under the impulse of the new generation an official pilot project has been approved by the leaders of the Kith, Kindred and Warrigal. A group of volunteers will start a new society where Kith, Kindred and Warrigal will live mingled. An archipelago thousands of miles from any of the continents has been selected and designated neutral territory. On the largest island all the amenities that one is used to have been installed. All the rest is up to the new inhabitants of the island because the deal between the three groups is that the island is hands-off for everyone. Only the direst of circumstances will validate an intervention and even then it has to be a joint mission.

After a lengthy sea voyage you arrive at Esparanza Isle. As you set foot on land at Esperanza Harbour you take a first look at your new homeland. It has a warm but not oppressive climate. Some describe it as moderated tropical but balmy might be a better word for it. The info packet you received states that your new habitations are further inland at Esperanza City. So you proceed to the pick-up point for the shuttle service between Esperanza Harbour and Esperanza City, a trip of a few miles inland. The packet further says that Esparanza Isle is the main island and is 5000 square miles ( 13.000 km²) big. It's also the only one that is has been developed, the other isles of the archipelago are left untouched.

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)