More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shi Shanshan Shi Shanshan

What's next?

Erosion of Mucus

In the main hall of the Demon King’s City, the wanton and violent magic destroyed everything around him in the space, and the Demon King sitting on the throne could not help but pay all his attention. Focus on the squad in front of you.

"Hero-sama...the Demon King's power...is much stronger than expected!"

The tall woman who was born in the Royal Guards Knights gave a sweet shout, raised her shield again, and pushed away the incoming magic flow, briefly creating a space for communication.

"Ar, the demon king no longer intends to control this magic power - even I can't do anything about it."

The girl who joined the brave team as the chief disciple of the Immortal Witch waved her wand, and violent flames flew over everyone's heads and hit the Demon King, but she was instantly destroyed by the out-of-control dark magic power.

Silistina also spent most of her magic power with this attack. She thought she could change the situation of the battle, but she did nothing amidst the overwhelming torrent of magic power.

"but……"

Yal gritted his teeth and looked at the two teammates at the back of the team.

They were two white-haired girls in nun uniforms. The older one raised her heavy staff and stood on the ground. The bright magic power blessed by the goddess gathered here from all directions, leaving everyone who was fighting with wounds. Kong's body recovered to a certain extent.

The other nun infused magic power again and gently touched the strings. The passionate notes blessed everyone, and the pressure was reduced again, enough to maintain the front.

"Gulu...Gulu..."

But the Demon King is not feeling well either. After releasing the power of the Demon God sealed in his body, it is already very difficult to just keep himself from being bombarded by those violent magic powers. It is simply impossible to regain control of these out-of-control powers. , even the body is crumbling little by little. He just relies on his strong physique and crazy will to maintain the offensive, but he probably won't be able to sustain it for too long.

"Xiao Yaer..."

A green silhouette also retreated back to everyone. The eldest daughter of the Elf Queen and the strongest ranger Everillian who met once in a thousand years was unable to break through the Demon King's magic defense line with bows and arrows.

The elf girl also looked at the backbone of the team with concern, but hesitated to speak. As an elven race that has fought against humans for a long time, their long history and outstanding intelligence network undoubtedly have a certain understanding of certain secrets.

"I know...His Majesty the Bishop once made such an explanation before setting off for the expedition."

There is no doubt that Yar also understands the truth. As the empire has accumulated strength and planned a crusade plan for more than a hundred years, those leaders have not considered that the Demon King has a counterattack that is struggling to the .

As the core left behind by the Demon God after the war, the Demon King can use himself as a guide in critical moments to maximize the power of the Demon God who has fought against the Goddess of Light for hundreds of epochs and introduce it into the world to wreak havoc again. Even if Al and the others leave the battlefield now, the Demon King will dissipate because he cannot continue to control this powerful .

But on the other hand, after the Demon King is removed, the remaining power is enough to become a huge threat to the new round of ravaging the empire. In a sense, it is even more difficult to deal with than the Demon King's army led by the Demon King.

But……

Al's eyes turned to the nuns standing at the back of the team - elder sister Fafullan and younger sister Fafulia.

The only way to fight against this power belonging to the devil is to let the goddess of light come and suppress this disaster with the same power.

As a saint, Fafulan was personally appointed by the Pope to join the team, and the secret method of summoning the goddess of light was also taught to this strong saint.

But in contrast, as Favoria's younger sister, Favoria also learned this secret technique as a candidate saint.

If you want to activate the power of the goddess to compete with the power of the demon summoned by the devil, the price for releasing the secret method is undoubtedly the heaviest - the soul of the person who releases the secret method is used as a sacrifice.

Sensing Al's gaze, the saint returned her gentle gaze, with heavy determination in her beautiful eyes.

People are not cold and heartless machines. Even the best option in front of them cannot make people decide to embark on that path. At first, Yair was just an adventurer with the title of brave. It was the gentle Fafran who stood by Yair's side as the first team member and accompanied the brave through countless adventures from beginning to end. The two of them can say that They have been secretly attracted to each other for a long time and have become the most trusted people. Yael's thoughts and hesitations could not be hidden in front of this intelligent saint - and Fafulan, who was trained by the church, had already had the consciousness to dedicate everything to the goddess of light.

The younger sister Fafulia on the side looked at her sister nervously. As one of the people who cared most about Fafulia, after her sister joined the team, she also followed her and became a member who played musical instruments in the team to boost morale. , also formed a deep friendship with the team members including Yal, which even Yal cannot deny.

When the Pope secretly imparted the secret method to Fafulia, he also took into account other factors after defeating the devil - as a saint trained by the church, Fafulia could not just die as a sacrifice, and as Fafulia's sister , after Fafuliya learns this secret technique, she will undoubtedly become a better victim.

Looking at Yael and Fafulan, my sister secretly made up her mind - she had already made up her mind to protect her sister's happiness and life.

After just a moment of silence, an imperceptible look of determination flashed across the saint's eyes.

"Lord Yael, I know, now is the time."

The brave man felt a sore nose, but he didn't expect that it was Fafulan who made the decision stronger than him.

"Miss Favlan... there must be a way... there is no need to sacrifice like this... there is absolutely no need..."

Even this kind of defense is feeble in a rational mind. The world and one's partners are thus placed on the balance of decision...

No matter which side you are on, you cannot easily make a choice. Just such a wish has become extremely heavy at this moment.

And Fafulia was about to open her mouth: "Sister... I can go in your place..."

Before she could finish her words, a hand knife hit Favoria's white neck accurately. At some point, the elf ranger Eve Lilian appeared behind the girl and knocked her .

Fafulan just nodded silently, smiled and thanked her best friend.

Obviously, the ice-smart Favlan has already expected this situation... After all, she is her sister. As an elder sister, how could Favlan not understand her sister's thoughts.

The elf just silently picked up the Favoria, respecting her friend's request and decision with tears in her eyes.

boom--

There was another fierce bombardment, and the knight standing in front could no longer hold up. While resisting the attack, he flew backwards for several meters before relying on the heavy royal guard shield to stabilize his body.

As a strong forward in the team, why doesn't Nelte understand the thoughts of these younger brothers and sisters?

But as the leader of the Knights, obeying orders and protecting the empire are even more unshakable iron rules... So far, there is only a low silence.

"Okay, Lord Ar, farewell... You will gain happiness and glory, and I will pray for this."

「……」

「……」

「……」

Even the witch couldn't bear to see such a scene anymore and just lowered her head.

Facing Fafulan's gaze, Yael, with red eyes, nodded: "Goodbye."

Deep friendship and even affection ended the conversation.

Too cruel, too unwilling, too powerless...

Everyone began to evacuate without looking back. The huge pastoral staff paused again, and the clear voice contained power.

"Goddess above...please look at me..."

"Goddess above...please respond to me..."

The silent and solid barrier slowly unfolded, and the raging magic began to shrink as if it had seen its nemesis, not daring to step beyond the barrier.

"Goddess above...please protect me..."

Favoria, who was held by Evelienne, opened her eyes in a daze, and what she saw was a beautiful but dizzying scene - Favoria's soul turned into a sacrificial flying light and ascended to the sky. , and a powerful goddess briefly reappeared in the world.

"elder sister……"

The moment they escaped from the Demon King's Castle, the soaring light magic power even pierced the thick demonic clouds, and the barrier did not even allow the current team of heroes to enter again.

Among them, the demon king's wail shocked everyone's hearts.

The war that lasted for hundreds of years finally ended after the last price was paid.

………………

"Sister...sister..."

After an unknown amount of time, the girl's voice gently woke her up.

"Sister, wake up! Sister, wake up!"

Then there was a burst of noise all around.

Fafulan opened her confused eyes and found her friends surrounding the bed looking at her with concern.

And lying beside his bed, holding hands, was his sister Favoria.

"Am I... not dead..."

It is clear that the soul has dissipated, but he is still alive...

Goddess bless you...

Favran prayed silently, thanking the goddess for her mercy, and the people around her were happy.

Al, Silistina, Favoria, Eveliline, Nelte.

Everyone in the team was happy for Favran to wake up.

"Very good……"

"Miss Favlan... actually it didn't dissipate, but maintained consciousness?"

"I... don't know... maybe... it's the goddess's compassion and pity..."

The saint closed her eyes with peace of mind.

………………

Upon closer inspection, since the sacrificial ritual seemed to be a matter of the soul only, the physical body had no impact whatsoever. As a proof of mental health, being able to wake up is the best explanation.

But now the Holy Lady only needs to rest for a while and she can be as usual. It has to be said that this is more exciting news than defeating the Demon King.

Everyone just thought that Fafulan was weak and left the room after saying goodbye one by one.

The moment the door to the room was closed, the quiet and gentle smile suddenly widened, twisting into a proud and playful mockery: "Ha... what a bunch of idiots..."

After everyone reluctantly left Fafulan's room, Fafulan slowly sat up and gently stroked her perfect and pretty face with her little hands.

"Well... I can't blame them entirely. After all, this face is so beautiful. As long as you have this smile, any lies you tell cannot be suspected... Hehehehe...hahahahaha..."

In the midst of triumphant laughter, "Fafran" recalled what happened before...

………………

After everyone left, at the cost of their souls, Fafulan indeed summoned the goddess's true form to come to the world.

That incomparably beautiful, light-like being simply raised his hand indifferently and exerted , easily suppressing the demon's magic power.

After that, the Demon King exhausted the last trace of vitality in his body, and his huge body turned into dead flesh and rolled down from the throne, collapsing.

The goddess glanced coldly. In addition to the dead devil, the body of the saint also fell to the ground because she had lost her soul. To the superior gods, the soul of the saint and the of the devil were just boring ants. A fight is going on between them.

After confirming that the demon's power was completely eliminated, the goddess also closed her eyes, and her body turned into spiritual light and dissipated back to the heaven.

The smoke dissipated and everything seemed to have settled...

"Hulu...gu..."

A strange sound sounded here, and strange black and purple mucus flowed out of the Demon King's body.

Those things seemed to be alive, flowing more and more, and then formed a large mass of slime-like substance, which was full of disgusting smell just by looking at it.

"Gululu... I have traveled through this world for so long... I finally found it... a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity... Gululu..."

A man made of slime laughed proudly. As someone who was inadvertently reincarnated into this different world, there was no doubt that he was about to achieve his goal.

Although he was a disgusting guy who was not welcomed by others in his original world, it was also difficult to accept his reincarnation as an abnormal monster after coming to another world.

The original fate and ending was to become an ordinary slime to be exterminated by adventurers and the army, but with strategy and hard work, it invaded the Demon King's body all the way up.

But just like this, he cannot escape the ending of being destroyed by the brave man chosen by the goddess.

The body must be replaced, and human beings who represent justice are undoubtedly the best choice. After careful preparation, the current situation was the result of its efforts.

"Haha... Although I expected to occupy the body of that hero and enjoy the pleasure of being a hero..."

The slime slowly approached Fafran who was lying on the ground: "But... if I live as a saint... maybe I will have a different pleasure by becoming a beautiful girl~"

In this case...I will take over your body...Your Majesty Fafulan~♡

The slime laughed lewdly, then turned into a tentacle shape and squeezed roughly from the back chamber and Cherry's small mouth. His dull blue eyes were blank and he rolled his eyes. The lower abdomen was roughly pushed up by the foreign object, and then the body trembled and restored everything to its original state. Every bit of the surrounding mucus was absorbed. Except for some imperceptible traces of lavender mucus left at the corners of the mouth, it was as if nothing had happened. Live the same.

………………

"Ah... she is indeed a saint. The power of the goddess of light is surging in her body. It's so wonderful~"

Standing in front of the mirror was a white-haired beauty dressed in loose casual clothes. Even though she was dressed like this, her curvy and graceful figure could still make any man's throat tighten.

"Before, I only had a long period of inability to invade and control this body... But if I can make good use of this body to nourish my soul, I will surely be able to regain my strength soon or even get closer~"

Looking at herself in the mirror, Favlan raised her hand and gently stroked her pretty face. Her pretty face, which was originally full of gentleness and easy-going, was occupied by an ugly smile, which added a bit of depravity to this saint. The wonderful flavor of chaos, the deep purple eyes licking her plump body through the mirror like a poisonous snake spitting a message.

She gently took off her nightgown, leaving only the delicate white lace underwear and the white knee-length stockings wrapping her plump legs, with gilt decorations symbolizing the sanctity of the church.

"Oh...this is the body of the saint named Favran...even those famous cosplayers can't compare to the gorgeous treasures of this world~"

Favran spoke words that were inappropriate for her identity, and gently touched her with her fingertips as if checking her body.

"This beautiful face...this plump and attractive body...long and light hands...and these beautiful legs with perfect stockings..."

The saint in the mirror showed a proud and lewd smile: "It's all mine... Hehe~ It's really good~ As one of the rewards for booking, it's perfect♡"

The obsessed Fafulan gently pressed her body against the cold floor-to-ceiling mirror. The smooth nephrite flesh was slightly deformed on the mirror, leaving only two points of cherry color: "Although it is natural, this face can reveal such lewdness. The expression will probably attract many men to fuck this sow with such an erotic body... And the cool feeling of the nipples touching the mirror... It's so comfortable..."

Slowly, he laid the mirror flat on the ground and sat on it with a flushed face. It changed to a more interesting perspective so that he could better explore the woman's body.

"It's amazing...my dick is really gone..."

The slender jade fingers roughly peeled off the smooth and attractive pubic mound, and the pink garden was exposed to the sight reflected in the mirror with a little bit of impatient honey.

"Even though I'm very excited, I don't feel like I'm getting hard. Instead, I feel a weird feeling of emptiness... Even my body has become... sensitive~"

The evil soul inside was quite satisfied with Favlan's body: "This is the saint's... no, it's my pussy... it should be mine now."

"Then... without further ado..."

Fafulan straightened up slightly, her beautiful silver-white hair spread around her waist, while her fingers explored the warm flesh wall dishonestly.

The increasingly turbulent pleasure ran through the whole body like an electric current. Even the two points on the chest became itchy and stinging. A pair of plump breasts also gently caused obscene fluctuations as the body trembled.

After gradually adapting and deepening, my fingers touched an obvious bulge: "Is this...the clitoris~?"

Without hesitation, he gently fiddled with it, and a charming moan came out.

"Amazing...this...so comfortable...♡"

The brain is gradually controlled by instinct and begins to continuously launch attacks, allowing the violent but menacing waves of stimulation to hit the door of the will one after another.

"Woo~"

"Guh..."

"Ugh...woo~♡"

[What is this...a feeling like an electric shock...]

Looking at the saint in estrus like a sow in the mirror, the wonderful scene like an erotic dream has become a reality.

[Now I feel that my stomach is getting warm again, and pleasure is flowing throughout my body...]

"Hey~♡"

In a vicious circle, the attack continues and becomes more and more fierce.

[I want to stuff more into it... stuff more into it...]

Arch your back and allow your fingers to move as deeply as possible.

[I can’t do it anymore...I can’t think anymore...my brain is also...]

"Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

Not only did the pussy leak out of semen, but it even began to squeeze out purple mucus like the anus.

"Ha~ It feels so good~♡"

[This is completely different from men...this is female...female...]

The body trembled, and the sticky liquid and mucus stained the ends of her long hair.

"Ah~♡"

"Ah~woo~♡"

"Is there something..."

With one last push, three fingers were pushed in for the last time, and with a whimper, Favran completely reached her climax.

"puff--"

The mirror, stained by transparent liquid and dark purple mucus, reflected the lustful and evil smile on the saint's incomparably beautiful face.

[Could it be that this is...a woman's squirting...]

[It turns out that it’s true that women don’t feel as tired as men do after orgasm...]

Breathing slightly, silently recalling all the feelings just now, enjoying the afterglow of orgasm reverberating in the body.

"Memory...that woman's...memory..."

It seems that some kind of change has occurred. With the climax just now, Fafulan's body seems to have undergone some changes for the new content.

"I see……"

Favran smiled, closed her eyes, thought and felt the changes in her body.

"Whenever I use this body to gain pleasure...this sow...Favran's brain and body will be more deeply integrated with my soul, and the synchronization rate will be higher..."

"So... the acquisition of memory is also logical..."

Opening his eyes, the purple color that was originally invaded and full of evil intentions has been temporarily hidden under the blue clear lake.

"It's really nice...this body..."

"The saint's identity and status are very good, and this body is also very suitable for my taste. It is completely integrated and occupied like this. It would be good to accept this body and live with her noble status as a saint..."

Just as he was thinking this, an idea suddenly flashed through his mind, and he immediately rejected the proposal: "No, no, no... Now that we have this kind of power, then we can get a better body..."

While thinking about it, he kneaded his breasts wantonly.

"...For example, that flawless and aloof goddess becomes my final container or something♡"

No one noticed that the saint, who had been possessed by an evil spirit inside, came up with an amazing idea in her room.

"Hehehe... I have to thank you for your clever mind and memory for this... Holy Lady."

"From now on, let me play my best role in everything in your life~♡"

Fafulan stood up and looked at the dirty and blurred mirror on the ground, which reflected a sneer.

"Farewell, Saint Favlan."

………………

Half a month later, in the church in the royal capital.

Dong dong dong——

"Sister, are you there?"

There was no response from Fafulia who was supposed to be in the room at this moment from behind the door, which made Fafulia feel even more uneasy.

Since defeating the Demon King and returning to the capital, everyone has been happy, and the celebration ceremony will be held soon. However, the keen Favoria has noticed many undercurrents hidden under the capital.

Some prisoners in the Wangdu Prison disappeared mysteriously, some gangsters made strange movements... and some nuns in the church took unusual actions...

Even...sister...

The girl pursed her lips uneasily, but the idea of ​​knocking on Favran's door again disappeared.

If the above signs were just unsettling, then the strange thing that happened to her sister last night set off alarm bells in the girl's heart.

Although her normal sister is still as gentle as before, like the refreshing sunshine in autumn, every time she looks at her, the look in her eyes is so cold that it scares Favoria.

It was as if a monster was looking at him with lustful and teasing eyes.

And the rumors about her sister that have been circulating in the city recently are also very concerning. Although many people claim that they have seen Favran, a saint, often spending time alone with many nuns in private, but these things are often ignored by Favran. veto it together with the nun in question.

Out of concern for her sister, Fafulia wanted to go to her sister's room last night to care for her, but she accidentally bumped into her sister who crept away from her room. The confused Fafulia quietly followed Fafulia to a reception room in the church. She looked at the door that was left ajar after her sister entered the room. She did not suppress her curiosity and quietly came to the crack of the door. When I looked inside, I found a horrifying scene...

In the room, a young nun collapsed on the ground in disheveled clothes, unable to move as if some binding magic had been cast on her. She could only whimper a few times like a lamb waiting to be slaughtered. But as a colleague and a saint, Favlan turned a blind eye to this and focused her attention on the fat man next to her.

Fafulan, who was supposed to be innocent, elegant, devout and holy, was now pressed against that man, kissing her like a sweet lover. Even the saliva dripping from the corner of her mouth, leaving blasphemous water stains on the white saintly dress that Fafulan cherished most, could not make her glance at it.

The two kissed deeply for a long time, until the man's body began to tremble violently like chaff, then Favlan looked like she had finished enjoying the wine, and withdrew her tongue from the other's mouth, dragging a few silver threads. return

After the kiss ended and the lips parted, the fat man's steps seemed extraordinarily frivolous, but the obscene and proud smile on his face became more and more dirty.

Under the gaze of Favlan who was smiling evilly, the man pounced on the nun who was lying on the ground, pressed her tightly under him, and then, under the frightened eyes of the nun, he plundered her as roughly as a hungry beast. Touching the opponent's delicate lips, he poured a large amount of black viscous liquid into the opponent's mouth without any concealment.

Feeling the crisis of survival, the nun wanted to struggle, but it was extremely difficult for her to even turn her head while being restrained. Out of the instinct to survive, the nun finally placed her hope on the woman who was hailed as a saint. With the last glimmer of hope, she cast a pleading look at the other party, praying that the other party would suddenly change her mind, just like she did in front of everyone. , mercilessly killing the monsters in front of you. But when she saw that the formerly gentle and peaceful saint had a lewd smile that was exactly the same as that of a man, the nun's last tear slipped from the corner of her eye and merged into the dark mucus.

Without any warning, the man pressing on the nun suddenly stopped moving and fell to the side. The nun was also released from the binding magic, and stood up slowly. Her face changed from confusion at the beginning to a proud evil smile, and she kept rubbing her breasts with her hands.

"It's done! It's really done! I also got the body of a nun!"

"This is your own body, how can you treat it so roughly~"

Favran walked up to the nun with a chuckle, gently stroked the other person's cheek with her hands, scraped off all the remaining mucus on it, fed it into her mouth with her fingers, then hugged the nun and kissed her deeply and intimately.

The nun was startled at first, but the lewd smile soon returned to her face. While kissing, her restless hands took the opportunity to reach into Favlan's nun's uniform, roaming around inside and rubbing it roughly. Pinch. And the weird black slime also started to flow out from between the two people's buttocks as they moved, tightening and binding the two people's white bodies like active tentacles, even fucking in the two secret gardens. Bringing out more semen and black mucus, filling the closed reception room with the sound of ecstasy

And the weird black mucus kept pouring out from between their buttocks as they moved, tightening and binding their snow-white bodies like active tentacles, and even leading them out in two secret gardens. More cum and black slime, enjoy it.

Favoria was so frightened that she didn't even make a sound, covered her mouth and hurried away from here.

So weird... so weird...

After a night of calming down, Fafulia came back to her senses and figured out a solution.

There is no doubt that this "sister" is a monster in disguise.

It seems that I can only report to His Majesty the Pope...

Fafulia firmly believed that as the pope who adopted Fafulan and herself, the adult who had always regarded her sisters as children would definitely be able to help her and her sister.

………………

"Hmm...I see..."

The blond woman sitting behind the desk was thoughtful. This female pope, known for her beauty and planning, was used to seeing all kinds of situations and was not only troubled by what was happening now.

"His Majesty the Pope, please believe me!"

Favoria, who cared about her sister, noticed the Pope's frown and hesitation. Although it was a bit disrespectful, she couldn't care less about it now.

"No...I believe you, kid."

Her name is Tisius. She is not only the leader of the church, but also the elder of Favlan and Favoria. She is both a teacher and a mother to the two sisters. What is going on in her mind now? It was different from what Fafulia was thinking.

"I already have some doubts about this. According to your reports and descriptions, this child Favlan really needs a sacrificed soul to be able to defeat the Demon King..."

"Then it stands to reason that the soul that was offered as a sacrifice to the goddess cannot still remain in the body."

The more I think about it, the clearer my ideas become.

"If she behaves according to her current behavior...that is to say..."

The sun sets slowly, and a somewhat dark night covers the city.

"What's in my sister's body... is most likely..."

"Yes, there is an existence called the Demon King."

Tisius nodded with a serious expression. Favoria had never seen the pope, who always remained beautiful and calm, show such a strange expression.

"Child, there is no need to be afraid, I will solve this problem."

"Eh?"

The somewhat surprised girl watched as the Pope stood up, took out an exquisite box from the bookshelf on the side, took out a spell scroll and handed it to Favoria.

"If there is really something else in your sister's body, I will be responsible for delaying the time. You can release the sealing technique in this scroll and summon the soul of the goddess."

"As for the soul, the soul of the goddess can completely eradicate the evil existence - but if you just summon the soul, you don't need to sacrifice the soul. Just use the magic power of the whole body as a sacrifice."

This is the best countermeasure that Tisius could come up with after a long period of thinking.

"The child seems to be praying in the central church now, where she can be found."

"Well...you should also...be careful..."

The two of them moved towards their destination with tense nerves.

………………

"Goddess above...your wish will be fulfilled..."

"Really...really?"

In the central church, Saint Favran is receiving the visiting goddess believers as usual, guiding these confused people in the right direction.

In the vast cathedral, only a slovenly man with a big belly and a smelly body listened.

Da da da--

The sound of footsteps was heard, and the conversation between Favlan and the man was interrupted. Her attention and eyes were immediately directed to the uninvited guest.

"child……"

"His Majesty the Pope..."

"The Pope...why...appeared at this time...?"

Walking at a leisurely pace, the blond woman in a solemn robe had a serious expression, and her gorgeous but unpainted face was filled with coldness.

Compared to the man's panic, Fafulan was obviously more surprised, but she quickly adjusted and bowed her head and saluted: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty the Pope, be with you."

"What are you doing?"

"As you can see, Your Majesty, I am giving teachings to this gentleman so that he can feel the radiance of the goddess."

"Oh, is it so?"

Tisius frowned and his expression became colder: "But this gentleman doesn't seem to be on the visitor registration list..."

「……」

After the loophole was accurately pointed out, I felt that the Pope's purpose was not as simple as a simple inspection, and the submissive look on his face instantly turned into a cold one.

"As expected...the soul hidden in the body is already different."

Tisius also caught the change in his expression. The unbearable expression flashed across his face, and was replaced by determination: "Fafulia, now!"

"yes!"

The magic spell on the scroll was activated, and a powerful barrier spread out around everyone. A space that isolated the world was temporarily maintained. Even if a shocking battle broke out within the barrier, giving it a try would not affect other places.

Although the Saint's potential is stronger than that of the Pope, in terms of proficiency in the magic of light, Tisius, who is slightly older, will have more advantages, which is enough to suppress Fav who wants to resist in a short time. orchid.

As for the soul battlefield, the souls of Favoria and the goddess are the main .

Taking a step forward, the girl stopped in front of her sister: "Sister... no, you are the monster that has taken over my sister's body! Now let me summon the goddess to completely purify you!"

"Gu...Have you been discovered...?"

The magic power in Fafulan's body also began to roll violently in an instant, constantly overflowing and dispersing, but it was not the power of light that everyone is familiar with, but the power of darkness full of evil. This also shows that the Saint The soul inside the body is no longer the existence they are familiar with.

"Goddess, please look at me."

"Goddess, please answer me."

"Goddess, please protect me."

As Fafulia sacrificed all her magic power, the ether in the air turned into light spots and gradually took on the shape of a woman.

That is the soul of the goddess of light. As a god, she can reach any believer who prays for her with just a thought.

"There is actually...such...abominable..."

Fafulan... or the existence in Fafulan's body is not a fool. In the current situation, he is already at an absolute disadvantage.

"Get out of my sister's body!!!"

The soul of the goddess also noticed the strangeness in the body of the saint in front of her. Following Fafulia's scream, the spirit raised her hand. The power far beyond imagination was gathered at the fingertips, and she was about to completely destroy the ugliness in front of her. The soul is completely wiped out.

"No...no!!! This perfect body!! I don't want to leave her!"

Facing a situation, Faflan could not escape the attack no matter how hard she struggled.

"Disappear!"

At the critical moment, something unexpected happened.

"The child... is so naive that there are so many flaws~"

"Eh!?!?"

The magic formula was instantly reversed, from suppressing Fafullan to suppressing Fafulia...or in other words, Fafulia as the carrier of the goddess's soul.

"vomit--"

Tisius suddenly rolled his eyes, opened his lips, his body trembled violently, and a thick black liquid shot towards the goddess's soul instantly. The goddess was attracted by the dark power overflowing in front of her and failed to notice the movements of the pope behind her. Before she could launch an attack, she was caught off guard and hit directly by the slime from behind. Suddenly, the goddess's soul became much darker, and the powerful dark power began to erode and spread on the goddess's soul.

In the flash of lightning, the goddess of light frowned displeased, and immediately cut off the connection with Favoria, slowing down the speed of the mucus eroding the soul.

But the goddess soul that lost its carrier has also become difficult to display, and can no longer affect the lower world as before. It would be fine if he could use spells, but when his soul is affected by the power of darkness, using spells at will will only accelerate the erosion of the power of darkness. Having lost most of the means, continuing to fight is obviously not a wise choice. After making up her mind, the soul of the goddess of light turned into ether again and disappeared here.

As soon as this happened, the situation was completely reversed.

"Tsk... As expected of a god... he can escape from such a carefully prepared situation."

With a faint smile on his face, the Pope kicked Favoria to the ground, who was out of strength, and looked down at the frightened girl.

"……you you……"

Favoria's inner fear reached its peak.

"Hehe...Master, my acting skills are pretty good~"

Fafulan, who also had a proud smile, also came to the side and looked at her sister with the same playful eyes.

"Haha, it's really good, but it's a little too exaggerated."

"There's nothing I can do about it~ Master~ After all, you didn't give me the memory to completely control this body~"

In front of Favoria, the saint and the pope embraced and kissed each other deeply. Their vaginas and anus were so excited that black mucus flowed out.

"Do you understand? My good sister~? From the beginning, I have turned this lewd sow, Tisius, into my new container~ After all, the identity of the Pope is much more convenient than that of a saint~ "

"You...you devil..."

"Well... now that the actors are in place, let's let the show begin~"

Tisius called the fat and disgusting man to his side, and saw that the excitement on the man's face was almost overflowing.

"Rior, you are a newbie, pick a body...Do you want the body of my sister Favoria...or this sow named Tisius~?"

"Gu... I like big breasts... I... I want to become the Pope! Please Master, give me this beautiful body!!"

"Haha...Okay~ Then after I come out, let's enter this body from below~"

Tisius gave a look, and Fafulia immediately understood and forcibly lifted her sister up, who was unable to stand up. At the same time, Tisius gently kissed Fafulia's lips, and the surging mucus started to flow away. It poured into the girl's belly.

One after another, Favoria's belly became pregnant at this time. Her lovely squeaking sound filled the holy church with the alluring smell of hormones, and saliva and mucus dripped on the ground.

Slowly, the girl's lower abdomen slowly returned to a flat and normal posture...

"Hmm...ha..."

"Gulu..."

The existence in Tisius's body has completely occupied Favoria's body. Their lips parted, and the white-haired girl's eyes opened with a look of confusion and satisfaction: "This body also has a unique taste... Walker~"

Fafulia's sister Fafula...or the saint whose body was taken over by a disgusting man named Walker also stepped forward to help Tisius, who was crumbling, with a proud smile on his face: "Master, you Do you prefer this slightly plump body of a saint, or the delicate body of my sister Fafulia~?"

"Well……"

Just as Favoria was about to reply, the pope who should have been suddenly regained his consciousness.

"Gu...uh...!"

When the graceful Tisius opened his eyes, he saw Fafulia with a different shape. When he recalled the scene before he lost consciousness, he saw Fafulia with a lewd smile on his face, and he understood with a flash of inspiration in his mind. Got the key to it.

"You... dirty monster... uh..."

"My sister...please tell me the current situation of His Majesty the Pope~?"

Today was different from the past. Favoria only regarded Tisius's struggle as a funny joke.

The replacement process is already ready to begin. No matter how hard you struggle, it will be useless. On the contrary, what is more interesting is the expression of despair on the face of the aloof Pope.

"you……"

"Ah la la, my majesty, please don't be afraid..."

Fafulan clamped down on Tisius, who had little strength left, and moved to his ear to gently hold the other person's earlobe. She exhaled like a orchid: "In a moment, my companion will turn into the disgusting monster you hate most and come from you." Penetrating into every part of your body and completely occupying your beautiful body~ It will make you feel comfortable and become the master’s toy like me~♡」

"Come on, my partner, let's get started~"

After hearing Favran's instructions, the man named Rio lay on the ground like a fat pig, sticking out his tongue with a lewd smile, and slowly licked the pope's plump buttocks without underwear with his fat tongue. , the black mucus pouring out of the mouth turned into sticky tentacles that swayed.

The saint guided Riol, who was kneeling behind Tisius's buttocks and had temporarily lost consciousness. Only the instinctive tentacles followed the pope's plump and round body curves up to her ears. Tisius only felt the backward movement of his body. A disgusting feeling that makes one's hair stand on end.

"You... you..."

Just as the woman was about to raise her hand to do something, the sticky tentacles beside her ears followed instinct and penetrated into her ears. Her body trembled, and the strong will that had barely maintained balance was instantly destroyed, and the spell she was supposed to cast was It was also interrupted.

At the same time, the back court could not escape the fate of being by the tentacles. The thick foreign object the beautiful woman's vagina open and invaded forcefully.

The body...the spirit...the soul...everything is disrupted...

"I serve the goddess...gu...♡"

"What a wonderful body...uh..."

Tisius, who rolled his eyes, weakened at the knees. If it weren't for Fafulan beside him, he might have knelt down in front of the statue of the goddess.

Chaos...contradiction...occupy...invade...

Even the last attempt to resist was completely crushed by the tentacles coming from the mouth of the man behind him with a lustful smile.

On the side, the two sisters Fafulan and Fafulia, who were supposed to be able to help him get out of trouble, just watched all this happen with a joking sneer.

In the end, Riol and Tisius trembled at the same time and collapsed on the ground.

"As expected...if it is not completely swallowed and assimilated, unskilled invasion will lead to a short break away."

Favoria nodded: "So... before complete assimilation or proficiency, frequent replacement of bodies will cause unnecessary trouble..."

After saying that, the girl raised her head and looked at her sister. The two of them smiled at the same time: "Then...sister, let me help you gain complete control over your body~♡"

Faced with her sister's terrible speech, Favran not only did not refute it, but gently kicked away Riol's body, which was no longer useful. She took two steps forward with a smile and hugged her beloved sister into her arms, full of love. Zhu: "Yeah~ My sister will also help you control this new body. My dear sister... no, she is my dear master♡~"

The sisters have a deep love. They are naked and rubbing each other. When the semen and body fluids are flowing down the body, a small rune is carved on the floor under the fingertips of Tisius, which none of the three of them noticed. But it quickly twisted a few times and became a pattern that ordinary people can't distinguish...

………………

The soul gradually controls the body, which is a novel experience.

Cool and silky... crispy and numb...

The conscious mind didn't seem to feel any difference, and the body habitually inherited the habit - a crystal clear and slender hand appeared in the field of vision.

“Yoshita…”

"My dear sister...are you okay, Your Majesty the Pope..."

Concerned voices sounded from the left and right.

Although the strangeness and slight discomfort in the body are slowly fading, they are still there.

There is a slight coolness, and a place that shrinks unconsciously brings a novel and subtle feeling.

"Ha... um... is it... the master... um... this voice..."

He unconsciously touched his throat, and the girl beside him helped him up with concern. The expression on his face did not seem to be fake - it was Favoria who he had just met.

"His Majesty the Pope...what are you talking about?"

Looking down, the plump honey breasts stand up straight, and you can't even see clearly underneath. This is a novel perspective that you have never observed before.

When you touch it with your fingertips, the full container exudes a warm body fragrance like a mellow milk beer. The fallen hair feels a little itchy, and the heavy weight on your chest brings a heart-beating feeling of happiness.

"Did you succeed? It's really... amazing... this body..."

Riol... no, Tisius also gradually understood, and the expression on his face gradually changed from confusion to a proud and even a slightly crazy smile.

His Majesty the Pope, ever since I had the honor to see your extremely beautiful appearance at the ceremony two years ago, I have always engraved that figure deep in my heart.

The plump and elegant perfect body, the supreme status...

Those eyes... those nasty tits... that heart...

All, all, all belong to me now hahahahahahaha!

"Your Majesty, what are you doing?"

Another beautiful girl who was slightly older but also had a gorgeous appearance was also sincerely confused - Saint Favran was also confused and a little uneasy about Tisius's performance.

"It's just perfect——"

Tisius laughed and stood up: "This appearance can arouse the sexual desire of any man he sees...the body is full of seductive fragrance...and the gorgeous voice of this troupe singer..."

"All of these... are my things... Guhehe... Oops... this pig's cunt has made me excited..."

The excitement and itching sensations conveyed to the brain from the lower body and anus are so novel to the original body.

"Your Majesty... you..."

When Favran saw her teacher's appearance, the despair and powerlessness on her face were clear. She looked like she couldn't accept it, and her knees softened and she knelt down directly on the ground.

This feeling of weakness and helplessness further stimulated Tisius's sadistic desire - others had always bullied him, but now that he had occupied the body and identity of the pope, even the aloof saint had to surrender.

There is only a thin line between the abuser and the bullied, and status and positions can flip in an instant.

This is the contradictory and twisted human being, like a tight string and a bowstring. The more oppressive it is, the crazier its hidden twisted power becomes.

The pleasure of status reached its peak when the naked Favran fell on her knees.

but……

"Snapped--"

At the top, a fierce slap from behind knocked the powerful and beautiful woman back to the mortal world.

Tisius lay down in pain and turned around. The girl who was gentle and worried just now seemed to have never appeared. Favoria, with a cold face, looked down at the Pope, making him realize the reason why he had such an opportunity. Thanks to whom.

"As expected...it's the same as you, Favlan..."

Contempt, condescension.

At this moment, the Pope, or the soul named Riol in the Pope's body, really understood what the status was.

Favran, who was on the side, stopped playing the role and quickly calmed down her expression to serve her sister.

"Master...Master...I was wrong...I was wrong!"

The overheated brain quickly calmed down, and Tisius, who was like a bitch, lay down in front of Favoria with the intention of pleasing her. Favoria, who was clearly the lowest status here, became the one that neither of the other two could disobey. The presence.

"In the final analysis...it is absolutely impossible to perfectly play oneself by simply having control over the body without synchronizing the memory..."

Favoria glanced at her sister aside. Even though she had done nothing, the mud beneath her body showed that the two sisters had completed foreplay before Tisius regained consciousness.

Therefore, someone in Saint Favran's body can also occupy his own memory, so that no one can find any flaws.

"Furthermore, the way you think becomes different after receiving the memory... Just two of you two pigs at the bottom of a different world, even with the status of saint and pope, it is embarrassing."

The naked white-haired girl was no longer as innocent and kind as before. Her little feet wrapped in white stockings stepped lightly on Tisius's smooth back, but she did not dare to say anything and had but to let Favoria do it. action.

"Anyway, onee-sama..."

The tone changed, as if the pure and lovely saint candidate was back: "Let us help His Majesty the Pope completely control his body..."

How could the ice-smart Favoria not understand what her sister meant? After just looking at each other, she understood Favoria's plan: "...By the way, let us also teach the new student, Your Majesty, what it is like to be a woman~♡ "

The three people who were already restless pushed forward. Fafulia stood leaning on the statue of the goddess behind her. In front of her was Pope Tisius who was lying down. Behind him, Fafula, who was smiling obscenely, was gently using her hand. He spread the already wet Michelle with his fingers, and the black and purple mucus turned into cock-like tentacles, which were already aimed at his teacher's anus and vagina that exuded lustful aura.

"Come on... bitch mian, please use your body to please me and your sister~♡"

Although I had already enjoyed the taste of this body when I took possession of Tisius's body, at that time, in order to ensure safety, I was only entertaining myself.

But now, in this church with no outsiders, under the statue of the towering goddess, the three most devout and steadfast believers of the goddess under his control want to defile the sacred realm at this moment.

There is an aura of lust in her eyes, her big round breasts are squeezed out of the deep abyss due to her crawling posture, her plump waist has a unique sense of voluptuousness, and her lower body and nipples have begun to secrete crystal liquid and milk dripping on the ground even before they begin. .

There is no doubt that the body of Thisus is the best material for a female dog and a pet.

As the beautiful woman's fragrant tongue penetrated Favoria's bud, this chaotic party officially began.

"Gu...♡"

"Hmm..."

Tisius, who was licking the garden, tasted the overflowing sweetness and salty taste between his lips and teeth, and at the same time, his body was twitching one after another.

The tentacle cock that grew out of Favlan's pussy was constantly attacking Tisius's flesh pot. The elegant and noble face of this untouched pope showed an impossible slutish attitude. As for his own anus, black and purple mucus was constantly pouring out due to excessive excitement, and his plump buttocks were pressed tightly against Favran's lower body. The fishy-smelling warm water wetted everything around him, and every time he touched it, Every thrust will make the fair white buttocks stir up a wave of lustful flesh.

Favlan and her sister were also not idle. While enjoying Tisius's service one after another, the two sisters also slightly bent over and got closer to each other, rubbing their breasts while also having a thorough heart-to-heart talk. deep kiss.

Body fluids...mucus...milk...

The sisters with flushed faces were also chasing the crazy and charming pleasure, occupying each other's everything, their uvulas intertwined, and the purple mucus in the anus sprayed or slid down the roots of the thighs.

Paji——

Paji——

Paji——

Memories... flow into the brain...

Belongs to...oh...the memory of His Majesty the Pope...♡

Owner……

Such a tight pussy...♡

Gululu——

The Pope who was lying down below was so high above him, but here he turned into a bitch for the two sisters to let out their sexual desires.

"Master... I am... a lowly meat beast with big breasts in heat♡"

The saintly sisters kissing and embracing each other only pursue the peak of desire and lust, but outsiders will never be able to detect it.

"Sister...Master...I love you♡"

"Uh-huh... I also love... the lustful saint sister... ugh♡"

"want……"

"want--"

"I'm going to go ahhhhhhhhhhhh——♡"

As the cooing reached its peak, the play came to an end and the lights were gently blown out.

The face of the goddess statue was covered with thick and thick black-purple mucus. Her trembling slender fingers just wiped it off gently, then put her fingertips into her mouth and sucked.

Ziliu...

Uh-huh...♡

Like nectar and jade dew, the man showed a satisfied and proud smile.

"Then...the show has just begun...♡"

The story of chaos, despair, and evil is not over yet...

………………

Squatting down, he gently picked up a broken floor tile and looked at it carefully.

The black and purple mucus on it had long since dried up, but someone was keenly aware of it.

His brows furrowed tighter.

"Did you find anything...?"

"Um……"

"The of the Demon King and that team... will definitely not be that simple."

"what do you mean?"

"It's time to prepare. This investigation net needs to be spread wider."

"After all, our opponent this time... is far from that simple and easy. I have a hunch that this will be a very dangerous and difficult duel."

"Yes, Your Excellency."

The broken bricks were gently put down, but there were still no clouds in the sky above the Demon King's City.

Even now, I can still feel the energy of sweeping powerful enemies.

The hozens have been killed long ago, and the monsters and demons that scatter birds and beasts have greatly reduced the frequency of their appearance.

It was supposed to be about to move towards a peaceful and beautiful next era...

Looking up, a gust of wind blew up dust and sand.

Intuitive uneasiness and subtlety take over the consciousness, and vigilance reaches its highest point.

The tree wants to be still but the wind doesn't stop.

When the wind stopped, it seemed that no one had ever appeared in front of the ruins of Monster City.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)