More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Who are you?

Erin

You look at yourself in the mirror. Your long red hair shines in the fluorescent lights. You can barely see the freckles on your cheeks. Your grapefruit sized breasts strain the fabric of your white frilly button down shirt.

You exit the bathroom eager to find out what just happened. You nearly bump into your neighbor Taylor.

“What the hell just happened, Taylor?”

“Shit, Erin, they’re saying it’s the rapture! Like a quarter of the world’s population just up and vanished!”

“Holy fuck! What are you going to do?”

“Well they say my English Lit professor is missing, so I figured I’d head over to the end of the world party the Delts are having.”

“Seriously, how can you party at a time like this?”

“What else am I going to do, Erin? I’ve checked on my family and they’re ok. Besides, this is going to be the best rapture party ever!”

You shake you head. “Have fun, Taylor.”

You head back to your room to ponder what to do. After checking in with your family and doing some homework, you wonder if Taylor had the right idea.

You aren’t going to give her the satisfaction of being right, so you hang out in your room until your next class…

———————————————————

After a week off for everyone to mourn lost family and friends, classes resume. The next three months are nothing more than boring routine. Sure, there are reports some succubus got elected mayor of Las Vegas and proceeded to name herself a Queen and there are rumors you can sell your soul for money or power, but you don’t know any people that have.

Of course, that all changes when…

What changes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)