More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who is going to be our ENF super hero?

Erika Vans/ "Packy", The Elephant Girl

Erika Vans is a beautiful, if reserved girl with glasses, shoulder-length purple hair, and sharp, pretty features. She lives with a foster family part time. Her parents' whereabouts are unknown.

She has medium sized breasts, a nice bottom, and a pretty average figure with a little cute chub. She has long legs and small feet......normally.

For pretty, shy Erika was small for a long time, until she had to defend herself. For reasons unknown, when Erika's foster father was mugged at gunpoint in the street, Erika finally felt threatened enough for her powers to activate. When under such turmoil or after a remarkable physical trauma (which the sheltered girl had avoided most of her life), Erika's body grows in size proportionately until she is about the size of an elephant. Unfortunately for poor Erika, nothing that large wears clothes. To compound her situation, once Erika gets big, she stays big until she can meditate and return (or approach) her normal size. She'll never shrink past her normal size though. If threatened enough, she can even grow more. So she finds herself at the size of a pacyderm for extended amounts of time. When it first happened, the scared naked young woman went on a three mile wide freakout around town.

Shortly after her transformation, and unsure of how to reverse her size (or her NUDITY!), Erika was taken in by a group of scientists who had once seen her condition, but had yet to understand it. They helped her learn how to reverse her size, and try to live a normal life. However, she's been super strong regardless of her size since the incident, and it's almost impossible to keep her identity hidden. The locals have started calling her The Elephant Girl and scientists and close friends call her "Packy", as in Pacyderm, after she's saved numerous victims of petty crime, and even tangled with a supervillain or two. But she's still extremely shy and embarrassed about her revealing situations.

What happens to Erika/Packy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)