More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TeratonArm TeratonArm

What happens to Erika/Packy?

An incident at the mall.

"Miss, do you need me to get the door?"

"N-no, thank you, I'm fine!"

When a person frequently, often involuntarily, grows to the size of a small building, it can be hard to keep one's wardrobe stocked, let alone full. Thankfully for Erika, her patrons down at the science lab had set aside a budget to replace the results of her often inopportune transformations. Money wasn't the problem Erika was having right now.

"Oof! Hey, watch it...."

"Oh no, I'm so sorry!"

It was the fact that she doing her clothes shopping at the mall. The crowded, busy, loud mall, where people wanted to get where they were going without anyone getting in their way. Even at normal size, Erika wasn't great at not getting in the way; the super strength that she wasn't quite used to kept getting her in trouble, and her shy and apologetic nature meant she was slow to get out of it. Already she'd broken a pane of glass in a store front just by leaning against it a bit too hard, cracks spiderwebbing out from the point of impact, ie, her sweatpants-clad bubble butt. Leaving perhaps a bit too quickly, she bumped into someone else while carrying her bags, nearly sending them into the fountain. Now, holding onto bags of new shirts, pants, blouses, skirts, etc , the tired, anxious girl only had one more stop to make- replenishing the broken bras and ruined underwear that would snap and tear off of her when she grew.

However, as she walked into the store, she heard shouts coming from the area outside....

What's the problem, and does Erika get involved?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)