More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Callum95 Callum95

Who will you be?

Erica, the confident futa daugther to the futa president (USA)

Erica was the lovely 20 year old who loved her life as a dominant futa, able to fuck any non-futa she wanted. Her power as the President's daugther allowed with her an detail of bodyguards. All muscular futas who would defend Erica with their last breath. It also allowed an detail of non-futas whores, brought from the many on ground non-futas houses that the president has if she ever wanted to fuck someone. But Erica wasn't looking for some used meat, who already had their holes ruined by constant use of her mother or the White House Staff. She wanted something fresh, a new whore to savagely ravage.

Erica had blonde hair that went to her shoulders, complementing a pale skin tone. She had big boobs, double DDs and her cock was 12 inches. An absolute mammoth of a cock that outshined any other futa cock she saw, including her mother. Erica wore barely anything, she wore a small tank top that barely served to cover her nipples and she wore a skirt that allowed her cock to be easily seen and admired by the American populace.

Why should she dress? She was the second more powerful futa in America and she would show it. She didn't have to hide her dominant as a futa, especially since she was dominant to other futas too.

But where should she go? Being a futa daughter to the president gave her options that other futa didnt have. She could to use a non-futa, even if it was owned by a person, business or government. She could make any non-futa a part of her non-futa detail, binding Erica as their new owner.

She thought of two options, there was a nearby non-futa training camp, filled with inexperienced 18 year old boys and girls. She could give them a proper lesson, with the help of her bodyguards.

Or there is rugby practise, still mainly done by guys. They do it just so futa could watch it and then fuck them afterwards. Maybe Erica can make some sissy sluts of her own. Have a manly guy lose his manhood and resort to a slut's role.

What does Erica decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)