More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ggnt Ggnt

Who's our lucky master?

Eric Stuart, a 34 year old lawyer

Chapter 1

"A cruise? Really? What happened to backpacking around Europe?" Eric asked his girlfriend Stephanie. Stephanie had presented her idea for a vacation during dinner. They had not been away since they started dating and they were both excited to finally get a vacation together. They had started planning a trip to Europe this summer but Stephanie had brought him to his favourite restaurant to try convincing him to change plans last minute. Eric had spent weeks planning this trip and she knew he would be very resistant to changing plans but she was determined to get him on board. She'd gone all out for this dinner. She wore a short black dress with a plunging neckline to show off her ample chest and had spent hours curling her blonde hair and perfecting her makeup.

Eric took a sip of wine as he waited for Stephanie to answer. He loved Stephanie, but she tended to be pretty impulsive. He had already picked out a route for their trip and created custom travel guides with things to see and do at every stop along the way. He was in the best shape of his life, thanks to Stephanie, and had been looking forward to hiking and walking around Europe. He had purchased new travel gear and booked hostels and campsites and the occasional hotel already. Most of those reservations were refundable, but he was already quite invested in this trip. Switching last minute wasn't something he would normally consider, but Stephanie had a way of making him change his mind. Not only way she the most beautiful woman he knew, but she was always so supportive of him and his interests and hobbies.The truth was he loved her and wanted to make her happy. Her impulsive nature went against his serious one, but it also helped him experience new things and see the world in a new light.

"Yes, a cruise. It's going to be awesome. This ship has everything. Look at this brochure, they promised to transform your life and make your fantasies come true." She reached into her purse and pulled out a large envelope. She grabbed a colourful brochure from within and handed it to Eric. Eric flipped through it skeptical. The list of amenities seemed endless, but why change their plans for this? He had never thought much of cruises, it seemed boring compared to what they had already planned.

"But wait," said Stephanie. "I forgot to tell you the best part. It's free!" She reached back into the envelope and pulled out some more papers. "Here, look. Two first class tickets to Miami to catch the ship and something called the Master's suite once you are on board". She passed the papers to him.

Eric took the papers from Stephanie. Sure enough it was two tickets with their names on them and a boarding pass for HH Cruises that said 'Master Suite'.

Eric looked back at the brochure with a lot more interest now. It's true he had already spent some money planning to visit Europe, but most of it he could get back. Free vacation don't come very often, and he had never flown first class before. Reading the brochure he saw some photos of this master suite, it looked like a level a luxury he could only dream about. pulled a pamphlet out of the envelope. "HH Cruises where your fantasies come true." He read. "What is this? I've never heard of this cruise line, and how exactly is it free?" He asked Stephanie.

"There was a raffle at work, and I won." Replied Stephanie gleefully. "I know you were set on Europe, but we can save that for another year. When else are we going to get a free cruise? Come on we have to do it."

Eric himself to smile back at her. Of course she was right, he had just spent a lot of effort planning and had really psyched himself up for it. He looked back down at the plane tickets in his hands, "Wait, the 26th? That's next week!" He had put in a vacation request for later this summer already. He thought there was no way he could switch it on such short notice. He liked his boss well enough, she was brilliant and he was learning a lot from her direction, but she was a workaholic through and though. He couldn't envision her just letting him take a month off with no notice. "There is no way Yaz gives me the time off." Eric was at once relieved and disappointed seeing the dates. It meant he could turn this down and still go on his planned trip, but he always didn't want to hurt Stephanie.

"You never know if you don't ask her. Just promise me you will ask when you go into work tomorrow. If she says no, fine we will see if we can sell the tickets or something, but if she says yes please tell me you are in." Stephanie pleaded with him. It seemed very important to her, and Eric was positive he would get denied so he thought it was going to be an easy promise to keep.

"Yes of course I'll ask, and if I get it off we will go."

"Perfect!" Stephanie beamed at him. "Just one more thing, you have to sign the terms and conditions now. I already did mine. We have to do it now because the deadline for it is tonight. If we don't go it's no big deal, but I don't want to miss out. Here, sign on my phone." She hands Eric her phone, already open to a web form. Eric sees the titled is HH Cruises Terms, Conditions and Rules. The document is very long. He starts to read and the beginning seems rather boilerplate. You won't sue if you get injured etc. Stephanie interrupts him as he starts scrolling down. "The signature is at the end. You don't need to read it all, it's really standard stuff. Let's hurry up and get going. I am so excited you said yes I can't wait to get home and show you how happy you've made me." She grabs the phone and scrolls down to the bottom before handing it back. She gives him her sexiest smile and runs one hand down her chest, leaving no doubt as to her intentions.

Eric is not normally the type to sign things without reading, but just this once he decides to be impulsive like his girlfriend. He signs his name and gives her phone back. "Check please!" He says to the passing waiter.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)