More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NeedAMedic NeedAMedic

Intermissions

Episode 2.1: A Meeting with a new, important friend

"Its a letter." Liv said plainly. The rest of the group could see that, obviously, but as Liv had been the one to accept the envelope from the scrawny young man that had ambushed them as they made their way back into the capitol, the rest of the group was to crowd in around her and try to get a glance at what it said over her shoulder. "It looks pretty damn fancy from this weird frilly paper, too." Liv slowly started to open the envelope. A slight smirk appeared on her face as she held the rest of the group in continued suspense.

"Oh, come on already! I wanna see what it iiiiiss" Robin whined. Liv finally relented, flipping it open to pull out a small letter on softly dyed paper with a frilled green edge running all the way around its boarder.

"Says here its from one of the King's servants. Woman named Kellissendra apparently. She wants to meet with us, good just recovering the Diadem, and so on..." Liv shrugged, handing the letter off into Robin's waiting hands.

"How... no on is supposed to know about that mission." Becky said, frowning.

"Well, the King's people have their ways, I'd imagine~" Emmaline chimed back.

"Right, and if she already knows who we are, then we ought to meet with her." Fuu spoke up, breaking out of her contemplation. "Its not a good idea to be rude to powerful people, and who knows, maybe she can help us out."

Continue:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)