More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PoshlyetTovarisch PoshlyetTovarisch

What Entity Are You Interested In?

Entity 315 - Bimbo Goggles

Item Number: Entity 315 ‘Bimbo Goggles’

Object Class: Green

Overview: Entity 315 is a pair of pink and white aviator goggles with a black strap. It possesses psionic properties, being capable of manipulating emotional states and hormone levels via an invisible ‘Bimbo Ray’ emitted from its lenses.

Description: The main portion of Entity 315 is made of standard-issue polycarbonate plastic, and the strap is of an unremarkable nylon polymer. However, 315’s lenses hold significant anomalous properties. Despite being made of what seems to be clear acrylic plastic, they are what produces the ‘Bimbo Ray’ and communicates with any wearer.

When a person, hereafter referred to as a ‘user’, wears Entity 315 they are presented with a screen reading as follows:

Greetings User [Name Here], and welcome to the latest and greatest Forbidden Dreams Inc. product, the Bimbo Goggles!

Please select a target within view to begin bimbofying them!

Said “targets” usually consist of any individual over the age of 18 Earth years a user is living with, along with close acquaintances and associates of any gender. Note that 315 seems to make enemies of the user especially prominent in its interface, and seems to draw its users towards targeting their enemies.

Upon mentally selecting a target, the user is then presented with a series of options that mentally and physically transform that target into a Bimbo. H.E.C.C. has identified several thousand options over several dozens round of usage, but the first four available for use on a target are generally:

IQ Reduction: Reduce target’s IQ by 5 points ; the first step on the road to being a proper bimbo birdbrain!

Hairdressing: The target’s hair will turn blonde ; Can’t be a ditzy blonde without the blonde!

Blink and it’s Pink: The target will have to wear at least one pink piece of clothing or go naked ; Sure to embarrass tomboys and sissies!

Smooth Beauty: The target’s face will become free of blemishes and scars ; No time for pockmarks on the road to perfection!

So long as the user has line of sight to a target, an invisible "Bimbo Ray" shoots out of the goggles, collides with the target and carries out the changes. Any and all changes are rationalised away by the target. For example, a target of Hairdressing will believe they simply dyed their hair. However, individuals other than the target will notice changes, which will often lead to fierce argument and occasionally .

Containment Procedures

Entity 315 is to be kept inside a standard containment chamber, attached to a mannequin head that has been thoroughly tested for anomalous sapience. (Addendum 1) This causes 315 to activate while preventing any options from being selected, which “tires it out” and reduces the scale of the changes it can make in human hands.

Addendums

  1. See Incident Log 315 / “Dollshop”

315 Logs

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)