More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MonsterInNeed MonsterInNeed

What Entity Are You Interested In?

Entity 065 - Erotic Changeling

The heavy bullet-proof doors close behind you and you shiver as you look around the room. The entity has never tried to escape, nor has it ever attempted to hurt anyone, but its unnatural nature forces you to envision the worst. Now alone with it, you feel as if anything could happen.

You stare at it, at her. When alone, she often takes the appearance of a white humanoid shape, only ever changing when exposed to a real human being.

The creature has noticed you and slowly moves in your direction, not yet acting like you would expect her to. Finally, it speaks: "Hello," it says with a monotonous voice.

"Hello, Kelly..." You mumble before clearing your throat, still unsure of whether or not coming here was a good idea.

Suddenly, Kelly's body begins to change. Her flesh ripples like waves on water as she transforms into the most cliché caricature of a cheerleader you've ever seen, with blonde hair tied in two pigtails bouncing on either end of over-the-shoulder pompoms. In seconds, her white entity form has been replaced with that of a voluptuous popular high school girl.

"Hi there mister! Are you here to play with me?" She asks sweetly with an exaggerated Southern accent while twirling around, giving you full view of her tiny skirt which barely covers anything.

You know her file by heart but it was another thing to witness it with your own eyes. You shake your head, trying to clear your mind as you stare at the sexy cheerleader in front of you.

"I'm here to ask you some questions, Kelly..." You manage to say despite the primitive part of your brain pushing you in another more tempting direction. After all, you are alone in this section of the center, tonight. No one has to know...

Kelly tilts her head, her blonde ponytails shifting. "Questions about what?" She asks, moving closer to you with a seductive sway in her hips.

But before she can get too close, her body ripples again and suddenly she is dressed as a French maid. Her voice changes too, now speaking English with a thick French accent. "Ooh la la! Do I need to clean up something for you, monsieur?" She says in a breathy voice while batting her eyelashes at you.

You try to step back but you quickly hit the wall behind you. You can feel your breathing quickening as the sexy French maid gets closer and you can't help but ogle her.

"You've been in this facility for twelve years now," You say, trying to remain focused on the task at hand. "But in all this time we haven't been able to determine who or what you were before... this."

"Oh, how boring!" the maid exclaims with a pout as her body ripples again and she transforms into a sultry vampire, with long black hair cascading down her back and sharp fangs glistening in the dim light. She moves closer to you, her eyes fixed on your neck.

"I have lived for centuries," she whispers seductively, her voice low and dangerous. "But I have never met anyone like you before." Her hand reaches up to caress your cheek, sending shivers down your spine.

You do your best not to react and for a moment you wonder if this is her true form. Is she a shapeshifting vampire seducing men and women to drink their blood? But as you examine her new form, you quickly realize that this slutty vampire seems to be straight out of a bad porn movie. No, you think, this is just another erotic personae.

"Everyone here calls you Kelly. Is that your real name?" You ask her as she takes her hand off your face.

"Kelly... Kelly... That name doesn't suit me at all," the vampire says, her voice suddenly changing to a sultry Spanish accent. Her long black hair turns into flame-red curls and her skimpy clothes are replaced with a bullfighter's outfit that leaves very little to the imagination. "For you, mi amor, my name is Carmen." The woman takes out a rose from under her hat and places it between her lips.

"But for now, let us talk of other things..." she whispers in your ear before biting gently on your neck.

You take a deep breath in and continue despite feeling your cock getting harder under your pants.

"All these transformations. Do you control them or are they random?"

the sexy bullfighter pulls away from your neck and looks at you with a mischievous grin, her Spanish accent thickening as she speaks. "You think I control them? No, no, no... These transformations, they just happen to me." She leans in closer and whispers in your ear, "Sometimes I become what the person desires the most. And sometimes I don't know where it is coming from."

Before you can respond, Kelly's body changes again. This time it shifts to that of an innocent eighteen years old schoolgirl; blonde pigtails tied with pink ribbons and a pleated skirt so short that it barely covers her ass. She drops down on her knees right in front of your crotch, eyes wide and lips pouted as though waiting for instructions.

"Do you want me to show you how good I am at something else, professor?" she asks in a sweet voice as she takes your hand and places it on her head while gazing up at you expectantly.

You cough, feeling a wave of arousal like nothing you've ever felt before. Her hair feel just the way you would expect it to feel if she were real and you can even smell her musky scent. For some reason it reminds you of an ex you had in high-school and you feel even more disturbed.

"Why are you trying to seduce me?" You ask her. "What is your goal?"

Kelly's body shifts again, now taking on the form of a busty librarian. Her hair is up in a bun and her glasses sit low on her nose as she looks at you with a seductive gaze.

"Why my dear," she says, drawing out each word in a breathy voice, "I'm trying to seduce you because it's what I do. It's all I can do." She moves closer to you and places one hand on your chest while sliding the other slowly down your arm.

You clench your teeth as you attempt to restrain yourself. It is true that she has never attempted to escape. It really seems that all she does is seduce without a discernible objective in mind. Previous subjects who spent time with her did not seem affected in any way. Or... not in any negative way...

As you try to resist the librarian's advances, her body changes again. This time she transforms into a sultry dominatrix dressed head to toe in leather and wielding a whip.

"You're making this hard for me," she says in an authoritative tone as she cracks the whip against the floor. "But don't worry, I enjoy a challenge." She moves closer to you until your bodies are almost touching, pressing her leather-clad breast against you. "What do you desire? Pain or pleasure?" she asks while running her fingers over your chest.

"What I want is knowledge." You whisper, your eyes fixed on hers.

Kelly's body shimmers and shakes again for a moment before transforming into something new. She becomes a sexy scientist with her white coat unbuttoned enough to show off ample cleavage and tight pencil skirt clinging to her curves.

"Well, well, well... You do have an interesting request," she says in a sultry voice as she approaches you. "What kind of knowledge are you looking for exactly?" She asks as she leans in closer to whisper in your ear, her hot breath sending shivers down your spine.

"I..." You mumble, wondering who long you will be able to resist her. "I would like to know how you can be real... How you can do what you do..."

The entity changes once more, this time into a sultry genie with all the stereotypical features; thin midriff-baring outfit, a headdress of golden bangles and veils that reveal little but tease much.

"Ah! You seek to understand my true nature, do you?" She says in a deep voice as she twirls around slowly, her hips moving seductively. "Is that what you wish for?"

"Yes!" You exclaim, your curiosity piercing through your fervor.

The genie frowns and shakes her head. "I'm afraid that's not something I can grant you, my dear," she says in a coy voice as she moves closer to you. "My nature is what it is... And that's all there is to it." She trails a finger delicately along your jawline, her eyes full of promises and secrets. "Wouldn't you rather wish for something else?" she asks.

You sigh and push her away, pacing around the tiny room. Finally, you let yourself fall on a sofa and groan. "Well it seems you really only have one thing to offer."

Kelly's body jiggles and shivers again, this time transforming into a buxom biker chick with black leather pants and a tight tank top. Her voice changes too as she now speaks in a rough accent. "Well, darlin', what else did you expect from me? This is who I am," she says while cracking her knuckles and looking at you through the corner of her eyes. She then walks closer to you.

"You want to have some fun, don't ya?" She asks with a wink while straddling your lap, running her hands over your chest.

You look up at her and finally give in. No one in the center ever managed to crack this case. You were a fool to think you could do it on your first day as this sector's handler.

"Why the hell not?" You shrug, relaxing into the sofa.

Kelly's eyes light up with excitement as she climbs on top of you and grinds her hips against yours, taking control. You feel her shift again, this time into the form of a wild cowgirl dressed in a short denim skirt and a tight white shirt that barely contains her ample chest.

"Well all right then cowboy," she drawls in a thick southern accent as she strokes your chest with her hands. "Let me show you how we do things on the rodeo..." She leans down, pressing her lips onto yours hungrily while running her fingers through your hair.

Your tongue meets hers and you let yourself enjoy this more than perfect kiss. She feels so real! You think. And yet so unreal. She's too perfect.

As you kiss her, her body begins to change again. This time she turns into a naughty school teacher with glasses perched on the edge of her nose and a white blouse unbuttoned enough to show off generous cleavage.

"Class is in session," she says in a stern voice. "And I'm going to teach you a thing or two." She leans down and whispers in your ear, describing in vivid detail all the things she's going to do to you while running her hands over your chest and stomach. You feel yourself growing even harder under her touch. "Now then," she says, pulling away from you with a wicked grin, "let's get started!"

She grabs your head and pulls it towards her large tits and you gasp as you feel how soft and warm they are against your face. The attractive entity moans as she feels your face pressed against her chest, pulling you even closer. Suddenly, she shifts again, becoming a sultry stripper in high heels and a skimpy outfit that barely covers anything.

"You like what you see?" she asks with a wink as she stands up and starts moving and gyrating seductively in front of you.

"I'm getting tired of your questions, creature!" You growl with a smirk. "Get on your knees and suck my dick!"

Kelly's body morphs once more, this time into that of a naughty nun wearing a habit which barely covers her sinful breasts. A sly grin plays on her lips as she drops down onto her knees in front of you and reaches up to undo your pants.

"Ah!" You gasp, surprised before laughing out loud. The nun unbuckles your belt and pulls your pants down with an hungry look on her face. She wastes no time in taking your rock-hard cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it tantalizingly as she looks up at you with a sultry gaze. She moves slowly at first, taking just the tip of your shaft into her mouth before gradually working more and more of it inside. You can feel yourself getting close to the edge quickly as she sucks and licks expertly, bringing you closer and closer to orgasm.

"Stop!" You beg her, shaking. You push her away and stand up, your cock standing between your legs, your pants around your ankles.

Kelly looks up at you, her eyes full of hunger and desire as she stands up too, her body shifting again until she becomes a sexy catwoman dressed in a tight black bodysuit.

"What's the matter?" She asks seductively, running her hands over her body. "Didn't like what I was doing to you?"

"Oh I liked it a bit too much, I'd say! I just want to make it last." You tell her, getting rid of your pants and pushing them away. "Now... I want to fuck you! Get down on the floor!"

The entity grins wickedly before dropping down on all fours, presenting you with her ample curves. Her body shifts again as she becomes a bimbo secretary in her tight bodysuit and accessorized with huge glasses. "Anything for you boss," she purrs in a breathy voice as she wiggles her ass invitingly.

You move behind her and pull her panties down before stopping, confused. "You're not going to materialize new ones while I fuck you, are you?" You ask her, worried, as you show her the undergarments you just removed from her.

Kelly looks back at you and giggles, her body changing once more and her panties vanishing from your hand. This time she becomes a sexy succubus, complete with horns protruding from her forehead and leathery wings on her back. Thankfully, her pussy is still bare above your fingers.

"Oh no, darling," she says with a wicked grin as she rotates slightly to grab and stroke your cock. "I won't be needing those."

You groan and let her move her hand up and down for a moment before pushing it away and sliding yours against her naked wet pussy.

The succubus moans as she feels your hand sliding against her cunt, her body shivering with pleasure. Suddenly, she shifts again and takes on the form of a naughty stepmom with large bouncy tits, dressed in a tight dress with nothing under it.

"Oohh, honey..." she purrs seductively as you touch her. "You're good with your hands." Her voice is husky and full of desire as she looks back at you over her shoulder, biting her lip provocatively. "Can you show mommy how you big you've become?"

Kelly moans and gasps as you penetrate her, her body shuddering with pleasure. She shifts again, this time into the form of a naughty flight attendant in a tight-fitting uniform but with the skirt missing, her butt and legs fully naked as you move back and forth inside of her.

"Mmm, sir!" she purrs seductively. "It seems like we've hit some turbulence... but don't worry. I'll help you take off!"

You grab her hair and keep going, harder and faster, losing yourself in the pleasure of her perfect fantasy pussy. She moans loudly as you pound into her harder and faster, her body shuddering with pleasure. She transforms again, this time into the form of a naughty pirate with buccaneer boots that go up to the knee but wearing nothing between them and her colorful jacket.

"Arrr matey!" she says in a gruff voice as she looks back at you over her shoulder. "I'll make sure ye get all the booty ye desire!" She then bends down and spreads herself wider, inviting you to drive your ship deeper inside of hers. She moans and gasps as she feels you pulsing inside of her, getting closer to the edge and her body shuddering with pleasure as well. She assumes another shape again, this time becoming a sultry cop dressed in a pantless uniform but barely covering any of her skin. You gasp as her new shape has her now rotated, turned towards you.

"Freeze!" she says in a breathy voice as she grabs onto your shoulders while you thrust into her. "You have the right to remain silent...but I have the right to scream!" Her hips move against yours with increasing speed, urging you on until finally, you can't hold back any longer and release yourself fully inside of her.

You scream, feeling an orgasm stronger than anything you've ever experienced in your life.

The cop gasps under you as she feels your orgasmic release. She transforms once more, this time into the form of a wild rockstar with fishnet stockings covering each leg and an open black leather jacket that barely contains her bosom.

"Now that's what I call a performance!" she says in a husky voice as she looks at you through smoky eye makeup. "Encore?"

You let yourself fall on the floor, gasping for air. "I think I'm done..." You whisper.

The entity becomes a sensual Asian masseuse wearing yoga gear and smiles. "Well then, how about a nice relaxing massage to help you unwind?" she suggests as she moves closer to you and starts rubbing your shoulders. "After all," she whispers into your ear, "you deserve some pampering after that performance."

You sigh, letting her work her magic on your muscles. "Alright but I'll have to go after that..."

Kelly shakes her head as she continues massaging your muscles, her hands moving expertly over your skin.

You look up at the camera in the corner of the room. "Remind me to erase the tapes when we will be done."

She nods understandingly and body her morphs again, becoming that of a sultry yoga instructor wearing super tight yoga pants and a sports bra.

"Feel the energy flow through you," she says as she helps you stretch out your limbs. "Let it cleanse away all tension and stress."

Oh yes! You think. This promotion definitely has its perks!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)