More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JAJ JAJ

What's next?

Entering the school

Spoiler alert for anyone who hasn't seen "Spiderman - No way home"

Peter parker is spiderman. The entire world knows this for a fact now, thanks to mysterio. All charges were dropped against parker, but the opinion of the civillians is still split into to camps: The ones who think that he's a hero and the ones who view him as a murderer and a villain.

The first day back at school after the reveal of spidermans identity, there were protesters from both camps in front of the school, yelling insults or compliments. Of course the police was present to keep the masses out of the school and to ensure security inside the school.

When peter and MJ wanted to enter the school, both were scanned with a small metal detector, held by a cop. Peter was quickly allowed in, to save him not only from the protesters, but also the news, who all had cameras on him and the entrance. Inside peter was greeted by the teachers and the principal.

MJ wasn't allowed in though, but peter didn't realise, due to talking to the principal. MJ looked at the cop unsure, because he held her back. He scanned her again and a beeping sound could be heard yet again. The cop had , but to ask MJ to remove something.

How much will MJ wear, when the cop is done with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)