More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheShyGuy TheShyGuy

Do I follow him?

Enter the Classroom

Barging into the room, Tim opened his arms in a hugging invitation, approaching Bella confidently, not reading her mood and nonetheless embracing her tight waist fully, his smug face pushing deep into her expansive bust which was covered in a lavender-blue shoulderless top.

"Stop it Tim." Her voice didn't sound as disgusted or repelled as I anticipated but I took it as a sign to shyly enter the classroom as well as join Tim on his stupid mission, albeit the prospect of making love to my dearest seemed enticing (this was Tim's idea). But I had no clue how this shithead would succeed and charm the prettiest girl on campus into blowing two unpopular, less-endowed losers.

"Yo," was the only greeting I meekly uttered.

Bella smiled at me politely, breathing a sigh of relief that there was at least one reasonable person apart from her.

Tim retreated his head from Bella's soft, ginormous tits, smirked at me and spoke in a victorious voice: "Max, today I present to you, your delayed birthday gift. Bella."

My mouth fell open as I awaited the gorgeous woman to hit this idiot with the hardest slap history has ever seen.

But it never came.

Instead my blonde-haired friend ordered the year older model, not even bothering to look at her: "Undress. Bitch."

I didn't know how he could talk to her, how she could allow this disrespect.

But after all, I was a virgin.

A pretty horny one.

One presented with the opportunity to score a price greater than any other.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)