More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheShyGuy TheShyGuy

What happens next?

Virginity delenda est.

Slowly, carefully treading over to the undressing bombshell, I felt how my mouth became filled with saliva, the primal instincts of man setting in the moment such an once-in-a-lifetime chance presented itself.

Bella glanced upwards, this time a mixture of hate and uneasiness in her eyes instead of the gladness from before.

Lifting her arms up, she pulled the top off, revealing her humongous breasts which were only clad in a white bra, the tits uncontained due to their impressive size, pushing the fabric close to its tearing point.

But with a quick fiddle of her fingers, this last layer between the sweet pink nipples and my gaze was removed.

I finally saw my first pair of real-life boobs. Magnificent boobs. Gigantic boobs.

…..

Boobs!

The sight was breathtaking, my body moving on its own as I reached and grabbed the fat cushions with sweaty fingers, Bella flinching at the touch, the moral aspect of my actions suppressed by the urge to breed and fuck.

"She's all ours. Today. So let's enjoy," joyfully proclaimed Tim, undressing as well, revealing a tiny 2-incher, thinner than my pinky, yet already fully hard.

He stepped forward with unprecedented pride and waited for Bella to move.

Eventually she sighed and started stroking the incredibly hard cock.

Her lips quivered as she whispered: "Why don't you join?" There was no interest or desire in those words.

But after all, I never was interesting or desirable.

Just a broken man who saw a chance to erase all the doubts and painful evidence which indeed characterized me as 'broken.'

Any last Guilt?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)