More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thorin045 Thorin045

How do you start your day?

Enjoy some quality time of your own.

You walk into the tilled bathroom. Knowing you are home alone and there's no one to disturb your peace, you don't even bother to close the door. You look down and see the water is at a good level and test the temperature again with your toe. Satisfied, you turnoff the water and climb into the tub and stretch out. The hot water soothes your skin and shook away the remnants of the previous day. You begin to wash yourself, running the wash cloth all over your smooth legs, arms and the flat belly. Then you run it over your breasts. The feel of your nipples being touched again sends another signal to your pussy. You close your eyes and let go of the wash cloth, letting your fingers do the needed work. You began to pinch your nipples a little harder, and your moans became more vocal, echoing in the bathroom. Your mature pussy starts to scream for equal attention and you obey the call by drifting a hand down into the tub, letting your fingers dance over your clit. You circle your fingers over it around and around again causing a cold shiver to begin through out your body. You move your legs in small scissor motions as young finger slid down from your clit and into your wanting pussy. It seemed to sigh with relief as your finger slid though slick lips.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)