More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by welshwonder welshwonder

John decides to sleep on it

Encouraged by a call from Diane

I barely slept that night. The thoughts in my head were almost surreal. Had what happened really happened? I was so worked up that the next morning I took a sick day off work.

Around 10 am I received a text from Diane. My heart fluttered and I opened it to see.

"Hey, I hope what happened yesterday hasn't changed your thoughts or view of us. We both love you like a son and didn't want to upset you in any way xx."

I messaged her straight back. "Hiya, nothing could stop me loving you guys, you've always been so good to me. If I am honest, I loved seeing what I did and want more but is that a good idea? I don't want to jeopardise our relationship. I look at you both as parent figures."

Just as quickly she responded, "Well, mummy and daddy want you to join us very much!"

I replied, "Oh my God, Diane, you are unbelievable lol. But I like it! I'm really nervous but horny right now, gonna take a cold shower."

It went quiet for a minute. Then another message. "Are you off work? Want to call around. Dave's out but I just messaged him and he said it's fine if you want to call!"

Am I really going to do this? I thought. Oh my god, I am! I showered and changed, jumped in the car and drove the fourteen miles to my in-laws' house. I opened the door and walked in, my heart was racing both with fear and excitement.

"Hi John, you didn't text back so I wasn't sure if you were going to come or not. Tea?" She asked.

As she turned to make tea I looked at her in a way I never had before. Her body was remarkable for a woman in her sixties. She had long dark hair and a trim figure. Her breasts weren't that big but still looked firm. Although I'd seen her naked the day before, it was all a blur. I couldn't really remember what her naked body looked like. But her dressed body had me horny as hell.

She turned and caught me staring at her ass. "You checking me out?" She asked

"Yes," I replied. "I can't believe I am but yes I am checking you out! And very nice it is too!"

Weirdly we sat and drank our tea talking about everyday stuff with the odd flirt and innuendo thrown in.

"Let's go in the lounge, it's warmer in there," She said.

It was mid-January, so cold outside. "Yeh, I can see you're a bit nippy!" I laughed as I noticed her erect nipples poking at her jumper.

She actually blushed and covered them. I laughed and said, "Don't cover them. I like them, they're beautiful "

"Sooooo what happens now? I know we kind of initiated this but I've never been with another man in forty years," She said

"The only woman I've been with in sixteen years is your daughter!! So I'm no expert either." I laughed but I moved close to her stroked a thumb over one of her nipples.

A gasp escaped her lips, her daughter had the same sensitive nipples and I knew exactly how to tease her.

I then rolled gently the nipple between my finger and thumb. And moved my mouth to hers. We kissed and she had a beautiful soft mouth, our tongues flicked at each other as we became more passionate. Our eyes were locked on each other.

We moved to the sofa, I lifted her jumper to reveal a sexy sheer bra. "Fuck that's sexy!" I said as I moved my mouth down and nibbled her nipples through her bra.

"Mmmm that feels so nice. I'm so turned on!" She whispered.

"Oh, Diane, I feel so bad, I want to be very naughty with you!" I said.

"Oh my god, John, do anything you want with me. Use mummy in law as you want. I'll do anything you ask, I want to try everything," she whispered

My cock had never been so hard. I unzipped my jeans and pulled it out.

I love having a big cock, my ex-wife always told me it was the biggest she'd had. But in honesty apart from her, I was fairly inexperienced.

"Wow! John that's amazing!" Was all she said.

"Get your son in laws hard dick in your mouth, now!" I instructed her.

She looked at me a little in surprise, but smiled coyly and said, "I've always wanted to be dominated a little. I loved those Fifty Shades Of Grey books!"

She wasted no time she slipped to the floor on her knees. I pulled off my shoes and jeans and pants she remained kneeling in front of me.

She licked my balls and up my dick, teasing the tip. Her eyes locked on mine.

"I love it, it's beautiful!" She said as she kissed and licked it then sucked it deep.

"Oh fuck, Diane, that's so nice, suck it deep," I said back. "Let me hear my prim and proper mum in law talk like a slut as she sucks my hard cock!" I added.

"Yeh?" She asked and I nodded in response.

"Mmmm your big hard cock is the biggest I've ever had, baby, it will fill me every way," She moaned as she sucked on my full balls.

Her hands went to my arse, much as I'd seen her sucking Dave the day before.

I pushed my hard cock down and rubbed it over her face. She smiled and caught it swiftly in her warm mouth. I stood there in absolute heaven watching her head begin to bob on my erection. Her eyes occasionally glanced at mine with total glee.

Now we've started something

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)