More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gizmo7 Gizmo7

What world do you want to create?

Employees - Payment - Indifferent

Employees:

You can fuck anyone who is on the job that you would pay. Cashiers, baristas, waitresses are fair game, but people you don’t personally pay like chefs and managers don’t really fall under this category. However, the rules are loose enough that practically anyone you pay for any good or service is eligible - so you could “pay” your friends for helping you with cleaning the garage, too.

Payment:

Anyone who accepts forms of money for goods and services will now, for you only, accept sexual acts just the same. The act doesn’t have to be beneficiary to the employee (for example, giving you a blowjob counts no matter if they don’t like it), but it is scaled - larger amounts of money will be met with more sex. Always better to go more than less, though - the employee will treat it as a tip.

Indifferent:

It’s just part of the job. The employee will act as they would swiping your credit card - some might be more enthusiastic and customer-friendly, but most will be somewhat bored. For any bystanders, it is completely normal, too.

Who received this power?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)