More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NeedAMedic NeedAMedic

Cast of Characters:

Emmaline

Emmaline Beaumanoir

  • Emmaline serves as the group’s constant voice of optimism and go to front woman when they need to have cordial relations. Emmaline has an athletic, but full body, with sizable breasts and an overall hourglass shaped figure. Her graceful movements reflect well on her noble facial features and clear blue eyes. Her light brown hair is often done up in elaborate styles as a reminder to those around her of her noble birth. Approximately 22 years old
  • Born “Lady Emmaline Beuamanoir heiress to the House Beumanoir,” Emmaline quickly found the being nobility did not suit her. To spare herself the frustration of her daily life, she ran away with another young noblewoman by the name of Lady Marie Lemeiux to join a circus. There she learned the ways of acrobatics and fire dancing, gaining the ability to put on incredible performances as well as wield fire as a deadly weapon. All good things must come to an end eventually, however, as Emmaline’s family eventually managed to track down the circus. Now she is on the run again, this time alongside adventurers rather than circus folk.
  • While at the circus, Emmaline starred in an act alongside Marie where both women would dance in a fairly erotic fashion, while Marie sang and Emmaline accented the performance with dazzling acrobatic and fire wielding displays.
  • Emmaline generally dresses in her performance attire—a white bikini top and a matching white chiffon wrap skirt.
  • Emmaline is bubbly and positive, hopeful, but a bit airheaded. Though she always means well, she does occasionally slip into tones of arrogance which might offend others. Similar to Fuu, her sheltered upbringing leads to a somewhat innocent outlook on life, though she is certainly not inexperienced when it comes to sex.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)