More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Quazar Quazar

Who do we follow?

Emma

In the middle of a city in an empty alleyway a dome of light appeared suddenly. It went unnoticed and stayed for a few seconds before it vanished leaving behind a naked woman squatting down. Unaware of what happened she continued bouncing her ass up and down on a cock that was no longer there. It took Emma about a minute before she realized that she wasn’t getting fucked anymore. “Geez guess that guy was late for something.” Emma got up and patted dirt off her long legs not caring at all that she was completely naked. She walked out of the alley and saw the city she grew up in. Everything was identical to her own city except for one thing. Everywhere she looked the people Emma saw looked strange. It wasn’t that they had three eyes or a third arm, it was that the majority of their bodies were bizarre colors. Red, blue, green every color possible were on their skin. Emma with no knowledge of clothes thought for a moment then came to the conclusion that someone was doing body painting somewhere. “Cool I wanna get a tattoo. Don’t think I can get it all over like these but maybe I can get a spiral on my boobs.” Suddenly a person walked by wearing ‘paint’ all over herself she grabbed her arm and asked, “Excuse me where did get such a thorough body painting done?”

Who did she ask?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)