More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 105 by TheOptimisticDuck TheOptimisticDuck

What's next?

Emma has more good news!

Emma slides off the bed and flashes you a sudden, naughty smile. ‘Oh… and also, I have some more good news. It’s…’ She hesitates. ‘Well, you know how we’ve been on a break for the last week or so?’

You nod, not sure where this is going. Emma looks simultaneously nervous and excited. ‘Well, just before the party, I’d already started – I mean, I’d just gone back on the pill. So, if you want to fuck me without a condom, I – I should be ready…’

Then her face clouds slightly, and she looks a little awkward. ‘Unless, I mean, except there’s any… other reason you’ve always been so careful. It’s fine if there is, by the way! I just… I obviously have to ask, you know?’

Oh, right.

‘Don’t worry,’ you tell her, stroking her hand reassuringly. ‘I’m clean. I’m actually more certain I’m clean than most people, because, ah…’ You clear your throat awkwardly. ‘Well, after my ex cheated on me, I got tested just to be sure. Shittiest doctor’s appointment of my life, but, well… I’m clear.’

Emma’s face floods with sympathy. ‘Oh, sweetheart. Yeah, I, ah…’ Now it’s her turn to blush. ‘Sarah made me get tested the day after I found about Justin – which was horrible, but I’m okay too.’ She nods, looking reassured. ‘Thank you for telling me.’

You smile. ‘No problem. So… I can fuck you for real, this time?’

Emma’s smile turns sultry. ‘Is that a promise? Wait there. I’ll be gone… maybe ten minutes or so. Don’t go back to sleep!’

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)