More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by extreme1000 extreme1000

And the Celeb is...

Emma Watson

Jose's eyebrows raised as Emma Watson walked in, she was one of his first crushes.

"Well...lucky me." He happily said to himself, in a bit of a daze at seeing Emma right in front of him.

"What?" Emma asked, Jose immediately kicking himself for actually saying that.

"Just thanking my lucky stars." He said, Emma seemingly less than impressed with him already.

It was clear that he was completely inexperienced in this area and the look on her face told him that he wasn't going to get any slack from her.

He would have to dig himself out of this hole, and quick.

"Um, I'm Jose." he awkwardly said, reaching his hand out.

She gave him an amused look, shook his hand and introduced herself, Jose getting a second to admire her accent.

Already he felt like he had fucked this up, but he had to move forward.

A small stumble would mean nothing if he could still show her the night of her life.

As if she sensed his lack of ease, Emma decided to take the initiative with him.

"I don't want to waste any time, I paid quite a bit for this whole night." She said as she leaned in and began to kiss him.

Jose was thankful for how forward she was, that took a lot of weight off his shoulders.

He responded to the kiss and soon found himself tossed on the floor.

"I hope you realize that I like to be in charge." She said as she leaned down and began to strip him, before stripping herself.

And just like that, one of Jose's biggest crushes was naked and standing over him.

Her body was slim with nicely shaped breasts and an underrated ass.

She took a moment to admire his erection before she walked over and placed her pussy over his face.

They were both in for the ride of their lives.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)