More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What celebrity visits Adult Video?

Emma Stone - caught masturbating

It's another dull, boring day at Adult Video. You're back from lunch and the clock drags. Tick, tock, tick, tock.

The days go by slowly. Being surrounded by porn and lingerie has lost all it's excitement. You consider changing jobs. It's a hot summer day and the sun beats down seemingly through the roof making the entire store feel humid and musty. A crappy table-top fan whisks in your direction loudly.

You're looking down at the classified section of the local paper when you hear someone clear their throat.

You glance up and see a customer standing before you, a younger man, nervous, uncertain. The men who come in here are either nervous or perverted. You're never sure which is more annoying to deal with.

"Yes?" you say doing your best not to seem immediately bothered.

"There's... um" He stumbles. This one is very nervous, you can tell. "There's someone in the back... doing... something."

Masturbating. Again. You roll your eyes.

Such is life working at a porn shop. This happens every few weeks and it's possibly the worst part of your job. 95% of the time it's truckers, big dumb, angry, sad types who you have to kick out. The other 5% of the time it's normal looking folks, mostly men but at least decent, not covered in hair and filth. And once in a great while there's a woman going at it. But they're never particularly attractive.

And protocol is always the same. You have to ask them to leave. If they don't, you have to threaten to call the police. If that doesn't work you still have to call the police. Usually though they run off with the first warning.

Still, you're not exactly looking forward to this.

Slowly you make your way to the back of the store. It's getting late and the store is relatively empty. At least there aren't many people to see if there's a scene, you think working your way around two aisles to a corner in the back that usually serves as customers' favorite masturbation spot.

And at first you don't even quite understand what you're looking at. It's the back of a woman, that you can grasp, young, petite, potentially attractive. But is she the one masturbating back here? She wears a black tank top and a pair of short jean shorts. You can't quite tell from behind, but her arms seem to be making a motion as if one of them was tucked into the front of her shorts, rubbing at herself. It's all very strange.

So, taking a clue from your earlier customer you clear your throat. And the girl flips around somewhat terrified and freezes. But whatever makes her freeze it doesn't compare to what's making you freeze... speechless... utterly shocked.

You recognize her.

The cute red hair. The dot nose. The tight little body. It's Emma Stone. Quickly she slides her hand from out of the front of her shorts.

"This is not what it looks like." Emma says, her face somehow looking both mortified but frantically delighted. Her grimace morphs into a big goofy smile.
And you're not sure how to respond to that. "Well it looks like you were..."

"Don't say it." Emma raises her hand to tell you to stop. You can see her fingers glistening with her juices. "Okay. It might be what it looks like."

It pains you to say it. "Then I have to ask you to leave."

"Or..." Emma's smile is so adorable and charming. Her pale, petite body is pretty amazing too, standing before you "You could just let me finish. How about that?"

You want to. You can't even believe you're here, having this of all conversations with Emma Stone. "I'm sorry... our policy...."

"Yeah but break policy for me." She's starting to sound more , but no less adorable. You take a deep breath to respond, but she cuts you off. "It's a Tuesday and you close in like fifteen minutes. If you promise to break your policy for me, I'll help you break policy even more for you."

"What does that mean?" You accuse, but really want to know.

"I'll be a surprise. Just give me fifteen more minutes, I swear." Emma pouts playfully.

And it's too much to resist. You trip your way back to the register trying to make sense of what just happened. Emma Stone. Masturbating. Awkward conversation. Indecent offer. It all seems unreal.

For the next fifteen minutes the store is nearly empty. You don't need to check anyone out for which you're thankful. Then again you have nothing to do but linger on what's ahead. Fifteen minutes feels like an hour. Your cock stays hard the whole time. You already feel exhausted.

And finally the clock strikes closing time. You flip the "open" sign to "closed" in the front door and head over to the back of the store, attempting not to run, not to seem too eager.

Two turns later and you're standing in front of Emma again. This time she's expecting you. She's gained a big, confident smile and lost her short shorts. You try not to stare at the big wet spot in the center of her silk panties, but you wonder, what's the point in being coy.

"Do you want your surprise now?" Emma asks

What's the surprise?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)