More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Emma Meyer (The Boys: Gen V)

Emma Meyer, also known as Little Cricket, is the tritagonist of the Amazon series Gen V, a spinoff of The Boys. She is a student at Godolkin University and becomes close friends with her freshman roommate, Marie Moreau.

Very little is known about Emma's early life; however, shortly after her birth, her parents accepted Vought's offer to inject her with Compound V, subsequently transforming her into a Supe and granting her superhuman powers and abilities.

Powers

SizeShifting: she has the ability to shrink and grow. However, Emma cannot instantly change her dimensions at will. She has to purge to reduce size. She also must eat in order to return to her normal size.

Enhanced Strength: She has some form of the enhance strength due to the fact that. She was able to jump from the counter on to the guard with only minimal effort as well as the fact of being able to punch through that guards brain.

Abilities

Youtuber: Little Cricket's Youtube channel features her in 'fights' with her pet hamster named David Caruso. It was mentioned that she has at least 1 million subscribers.

Weaknesses

Purging: In order to reduce her size, she must evacuate or throw up mass from her body

Extended Shifting: Due to the fact that she has the purge all that mass and being too small, might make it more difficult to eat if your main small for too long, she can become weaker reducing her ability to function normally

-Boys Wiki

How does Emma end up naked?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)